Street Fighter HD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
A new take on SSF2T has been announced by Capcom

Check This out 1UP's preview and interview

Apparently they are going to update the artwork using Udon's artists, and I happen to have a Sample Pic attached here. imagine all the sprites as highly detailed as thiss in your old Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo game!

brainchild81
Udon f*cking rules! Been a big fan ever since they did Taskmaster. I may end up getting a 360. Still, they could have just used Udon to make SF4

Darkstorm Zero
I think they will, after putting them through their paces in each of the top games of the SF series. SFA3, SF3 3rd Strike... Ect.

Major Snafu
I've known about this for a while now, since this was broken on Fighters Generation. Yeah, it looks to be a good game.

Darkstorm Zero
Really? I guess I missed Franks announcement there... Doh!

brainchild81
As long as they do R.Mika & Maki justice I guess

Darkstorm Zero
I think they'll do fine, if SFA Legends was anything to go by, that was a side-comic line they did. R.Mika did an issue in sakura's Legends line in a match with Zangief... and beat him stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
I think it's cool and great concept, though I'd just prefer a new SF myself. But that's just me. erm

Capcom likes to remix SF.

SaTsuJiN
they're doing more than just this 1 games sprites? I thought this was it..

needless to say... I'd absolutely love to see their take on 3rd strikes sprites / animation

and I cant say this game will be great, as the gameplay's code will not be altered (as far as I recall)

Darkstorm Zero
I think I read that the wholething is goingto be redone, since it'sdesigned togoonline with PS3 and XBOX360, the whole thing is going to be done up to fit in with todays standards.

Emperor Ashtar
Turbo Revival animation, well, at least I have a new 2d fighter to play. Becasue 2-D fighters as of now are still stuck playing like MVC 2 or Guilty Gear.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I think I read that the wholething is goingto be redone, since it'sdesigned togoonline with PS3 and XBOX360, the whole thing is going to be done up to fit in with todays standards.

so wait your saying its the same game but with 360/ps3 graphics? if thats true i will buy it.

SaTsuJiN
the gameplay will remain untouched.. and the sprites will be redrawn in a higher aspect ratio.. the sprites will be even larger than guilty gear (which I believe (currently) has the largest sprites in a 2d fighter)

PiruBlood
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
the gameplay will remain untouched.. and the sprites will be redrawn in a higher aspect ratio.. the sprites will be even larger than guilty gear (which I believe (currently) has the largest sprites in a 2d fighter)

nice. when is this gona drop cause i wanna kick somones ass in it right now.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by PiruBlood
nice. when is this gona drop cause i wanna kick somones ass in it right now. they've been at it for the past month and a half, or 2 months.. so I'd personally expect it sometime around fall of this year, as they aren't touching the gameplay.. just the visuals

Emperor Ashtar
They should delay the realease, if this game does good than SF4 might come.

Darkstorm Zero
Here's a better comparison of the size and detail of the sprites, this time it's Ryu

Darkstorm Zero
Heres another one, this time of Akuma

SaTsuJiN
Heres another one, this time of Akuma

nice... cant wait to see these sprites in motion

brainchild81
Ditto

Snafu the Great
Here's another one for Ken

Snafu the Great
And Guile

Superboy Prime
it will certainly be refreshing, but god damn it...Capcom milking SF2 will never come to an end.

Xenogears
These pics look pretty damn awesome.

SF2 will never die.

Darkstorm Zero
Nice ones Snafu wink

Xenogears
DZ, did you see the Namco x Capcom topic I made?

Who else?
I voted for YES AWESOME and I hope it is. I wonder how Bison and Sagat are gonna look?

Xenogears
They're going to look like b*tches.

Who else?
They better not or I'm going to f**k Udon, Capcom USA, and Capcom Japan up!

Xenogears
Bison's jaw will be about 15 inches thick and Sagat will tower over the Empire State building.

Joker1237
OTHER Street Fighter 2??? Yeah it may look better, but the game look pretty fine in 1992 also. All time classic. For some reason, Capcom is stuck on SF2. Always making updates or remakes forever, until the end of time and all that. Expect in the year 3000 capcom makes Street Fighter 2, This time its for REAL lol.

Oh yeah is this one going to have Cammy, T Hawk and Co???

Would like to see what Cammy looks like in this.

Snafu the Great
Some more of Guile.

Snafu the Great
And this

Xenogears
He'd get raped by Paul Pheonix.

Sado22
Capcom sucks...all they do is rehash ideas.
art work is good for this thing but i don't think i'll buy a game just cuz it "looks better". Capcom can kiss my @$$ as long as they keep doing rehashes.

~Sado

SaTsuJiN
err... I didnt know he had american flag on 'both' biceps... What the f**k?

Xenogears
It'd be funny if he had one on his forehead as well.

Who else?
Originally posted by Sado22
Capcom sucks...all they do is rehash ideas.
art work is good for this thing but i don't think i'll buy a game just cuz it "looks better". Capcom can kiss my @$$ as long as they keep doing rehashes.

~Sado You are officially the biggest hater in KMC history, you deserve a crown.

Triple Six
Originally posted by Who else?
You are officially the biggest hater in KMC history, you deserve a crown. Dude, I thought you were cool but now you have taken coolness to the next level.

*takes off his crown and gives it to Who else?*

You deserve it.

Violent2Dope
You know what I have to say about this game? **** STREETFIGHTER! I'll admit that the gameplay is good and it can be a really fun game. But there is NOTHING more annoying than playing a total ****in noob using Ryu who just keeps on using hadoken! Don't see what I'm saying? HADOKEN!HADOKEN!HADOKEN! And why is it that there hasn't been a new Streetfighter since 1999? Because Capcom is too ****in lazy to finish the series.

Lazy MFer
All hail Lord Who else?!!!

Any way, I think this is going to be great, it's halfway something new. Is there any pics on how the newly redrawn stages will look? Or what about the Hadoukens and other fire balls?

I hope it's true to the original SF2 because last time in the CFE game they said the characters were true to their original forms but they lied.

SaTsuJiN
... they arent changing the coding... just the sprites... no expression

Sado22
what's the matter...don't like reality when it slaps you in the face?
as far as hate goes, please. I'm entitled to an opinion which is the point of forums. no one comes around here telling people dictating how people should think.
may be you oughta keep that in your head....but then again you're too busy giving it to remulus.

you return after a few months of crying in the woods because people disagree with you and you come back a bigger crybaby than when you left. come on remulus...grow the hell up already.

....oh my god! THERE OF THEM!!!
so what are you guys called anyway? Fanboys in Tights? BrokeBack Warriors?

~Sado

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
You know what I have to say about this game? **** STREETFIGHTER! I'll admit that the gameplay is good and it can be a really fun game. But there is NOTHING more annoying than playing a total ****in noob using Ryu who just keeps on using hadoken! Don't see what I'm saying? HADOKEN!HADOKEN!HADOKEN! And why is it that there hasn't been a new Streetfighter since 1999? Because Capcom is too ****in lazy to finish the series.

Any decent SF player knows how to overcome that. hell I play the game only around 3-4 times a year, yet I know how to get around noobs who do that. Besides, KoF is worse. f*cking Terry Bogard is like on god tier while everyone else is on top to low.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Any decent SF player knows how to overcome that. hell I play the game only around 3-4 times a year, yet I know how to get around noobs who do that. Besides, KoF is worse. f*cking Terry Bogard is like on god tier while everyone else is on top to low. I mostly only typed that cause I was bored. So it was all lies pretty much.

Violent2Dope
as far as hate goes, please. I'm entitled to an opinion which is the point of forums. no one comes around here telling people dictating how people should think.
may be you oughta keep that in your head....but then again you're too busy giving it to remulus.

you return after a few months of crying in the woods because people disagree with you and you come back a bigger crybaby than when you left. come on remulus...grow the hell up already.

~Sado laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Besides, KoF is worse. f*cking Terry Bogard is like on god tier while everyone else is on top to low. lol please... kyo has the most full-life combos in every single KoF known to man

Xenogears

~Sado Ouch...

Violent2Dope
Isn't Remulous the dude who said Akuma could one shot Trance Kuja, The Vigoor Emperor, and Vegnagun? Even tho I'm kinda new I've been reading these forums for a long time.

Xenogears
Isn't Remulous the dude who said Akuma could one shot Trance Kuja, The Vigoor Emperor, and Vegnagun? Even tho I'm kinda new I've been reading these forums for a long time. Here's a quote by him:Originally posted by Triple Six
I don't even know who half those characters arebut I will say that Vegnagun Kuja or the Vigor emperor wont win. Cyber Gouki was made to face characters like Black Heart(Marvel) and Hulk(Marvel)at the same time, thanks to the technology of Apocalypse. In fact, he's even stronger then Apocalypse's small for.

None of those characters can even hope to face the might of Apocalypse.

Magee
What the f**k?

Sado22
...really?
Iori is stronger, Kyo is about as good if not better, same with K', Ash....even Ryo. so where this guy is coming from is beyond me.

if this guy is talking "in-game"...then Iori is probably the most frequently used character along with Ryo and K' and Kyo.

~Sado

Who else?

~Sado laughing Chill dude.

I just find it hard to beleive that you aint a hater when you rag on SF but you don't rag on SNK for the same things.

Dude, you throw out the gay jokes a bit too much. Take some time to think about your on sexuality.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Triple Six
I don't even know who half those characters arebut I will say that Vegnagun Kuja or the Vigor emperor wont win. Cyber Gouki was made to face characters like Black Heart(Marvel) and Hulk(Marvel)at the same time, thanks to the technology of Apocalypse. In fact, he's even stronger then Apocalypse's small for.

None of those characters can even hope to face the might of Apocalypse. LOL BULLSHIT!

Triple Six

Dude, you throw out the gay jokes a bit too much. Take some time to think about your on sexuality. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Yeah Sado, you are starting to have "down low" tendenciesOriginally posted by Sado22

~Sado I was gone because my computer is broken. Hell, you accuse me of this bull when I can accuse you of the same exact thing. It's cool for you to talk about your fellow posters but when someone does it to you, you wanna get all mad and and throw a sissy fit/tantrum. You are the one who really needs to grow up, no lie.

You are acting like a real loser, so calm down dude.

Who else?
People people! This isn't the place for this. The Game VS Forum is already s**t hole, ya'll don't need to ruin this section too. If you wanna talk s**t about each other PM each other then.

Sorry Sado if I offended, I didn't know yo would get mad like this seeing as how you rag on your fellow posters all the time. I had no right and I take full responsibility for may actions.

Violent2Dope
Hey Game vs. is my favorite place in the world don't diss it!mad

Sado22
ooooooooooooh....provocative! roll eyes (sarcastic)
you throwing a hissy fit and spewing out stuff like "3d fighters are notihng in front of 2D is a fact" even though it isn't is NOTHING new. you've been doing it since i came here. you getting angry and flaming isn't new either. the only person i had a flame war was with emperor LONG ago and it was more of a misunderstanding than anything. so where are you coming with me throwing tantrums anyway? i am not the one who is the running joke of KMC as the guy "who turns green and starts throwing stuff" everytime a character he likes loses. funny how before your weepy retreat to the moutains, you mentioned how i joke around with everyone on the forum. sounds to me that you cant make up your mind.
don't worry.........I'm a scorpiowink

right...because i don't come around saying things are a fact without proof.

coming from a guy who gets defensive of male SF characters like i insulted his mother.

i've said countless times that SNK's sprites are obselete and need to be fixed. just like how i said Capcom needs to get off their lazyasses and do someting BESIDES rehashing old games.
i've said that SNK NESTS story arc sucked badly. i said the same thing about SF's plot...especially thanks to all the retcons.
i said akuma is overrated. at the same time i said that so is Rugal....who for some reason is made to look stronger than Geonitz by people here. WTF?!
i say things the way they are.
SF makes every game a couple of times. SF2 was remade into a gazillion versions and now they are doing it with SF2turbo.
Capcom:
-doesn't respect its fans
-doesn't make effort
-rehash too much be it designs, sprites or even ideas
-retcon the story and make it more confusing

all of these are the truth.

as Superboy pointed out...you have a bad habit of trying to neutralize a situation, even do a good job at it...but mess it all up by going back and starting it all over again.
i am not offended though...just pointing out the irony.
don't worry its cool. sorry about the gay joke on my part as wellsmile

~Sado

Superboy Prime
My main beef with Capcom is the constant remakes...or rather just port after port after port.

Sadly SF isn't the only franchise suffering from this, add RE and even Megaman.

Capcom has shown time and again that when it feels like actually working on something new they can come up with good stuff.

We should somehow find a way to remind them of that single fact.

Dead Rising, Lost Planet, Devil May Cry...they have the pedigree to make great new games and give old franchises a good reboot in terms of gameplay like Resident Evil 4.

Only real way to make them wake up and smell the coffee is to stop buying all of these stupid remakes(not this one though...at least it has new f'n sprites)

Triple Six
you throwing a hissy fit and spewing out stuff like "3d fighters are notihng in front of 2D is a fact" even though it isn't is NOTHING new. you've been doing it since i came here. you getting angry and flaming isn't new either. the only person i had a flame war was with emperor LONG ago and it was more of a misunderstanding than anything. so where are you coming with me throwing tantrums anyway? i am not the one who is the running joke of KMC as the guy "who turns green and starts throwing stuff" everytime a character he likes loses. funny how before your weepy retreat to the moutains, you mentioned how i joke around with everyone on the forum. sounds to me that you cant make up your mind.
don't worry.........I'm a scorpiowink I never said that Sado. I've never flamed anyone, every one starts with me, I just respond. And me being the running joke of KMC?! Sorry dude but you got that reversed.

right...because i don't come around saying things are a fact without proof. laughing Yeah you do.

coming from a guy who gets defensive of male SF characters like i insulted his mother.And you don't ?laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
don't worry.........I'm a scorpiowink

right...because i don't come around saying things are a fact without proof.

coming from a guy who gets defensive of male SF characters like i insulted his mother.

i've said countless times that SNK's sprites are obselete and need to be fixed. just like how i said Capcom needs to get off their lazyasses and do someting BESIDES rehashing old games.
i've said that SNK NESTS story arc sucked badly. i said the same thing about SF's plot...especially thanks to all the retcons.
i said akuma is overrated. at the same time i said that so is Rugal....who for some reason is made to look stronger than Geonitz by people here. WTF?!
i say things the way they are.
SF makes every game a couple of times. SF2 was remade into a gazillion versions and now they are doing it with SF2turbo.
Capcom:
-doesn't respect its fans
-doesn't make effort
-rehash too much be it designs, sprites or even ideas
-retcon the story and make it more confusing

all of these are the truth.

as Superboy pointed out...you have a bad habit of trying to neutralize a situation, even do a good job at it...but mess it all up by going back and starting it all over again.
i am not offended though...just pointing out the irony.
don't worry its cool. sorry about the gay joke on my part as wellsmile

~Sado DANG SON! YOU GOT UBER SERVED!

Xenogears
I never said that Sado.Talk about bullshit.
I've never flamed anyone, every one starts with me, I just respond. And me being the running joke of KMC?! Sorry dude but you got that reversed.Who thinks this besides you?
laughing Yeah you do.Look who's talking.
And you don't ?laughing out loud Nope. In fact none of us do.

Sado22
have you wondered why people flame you? lets see:
i don't know anyone who flames me unless its a misunderstaning. i don't flame anyone either unless they call me something first....and that usually happens due to misunderstandings than anything else.
you ARE the running joke remulus. better learn to live with it "Mr. I-turn-big-and-green-when-people-say-something-to-Ryu-or-to-SF".

dude...YOU are the guy who wanted me to give him proof that Terry can dodge bullets. when i brought KLantis' faq, you said you wanted a video. shows what a kid you really are.

and when was the last time i got angry when someone said anything to Terry? i was the one who posted that HUGE post of Terry's english taunts against Ayane and even you were laughing your keister off. EVERYONE was laughing then.
AHH YOU OKAY?! BUSTA WORRF are also one of the things you'd hear me say for kicks. i even said Terry's ponytail is gay.
so no...you just got pwned. Like always.

~The Standing Tall Sado-sama

Xenogears
have you wondered why people flame you? lets see:
i don't know anyone who flames me unless its a misunderstaning. i don't flame anyone either unless they call me something first....and that usually happens due to misunderstandings than anything else.
you ARE the running joke remulus. better learn to live with it "Mr. I-turn-big-and-green-when-people-say-something-to-Ryu-or-to-SF".

dude...YOU are the guy who wanted me to give him proof that Terry can dodge bullets. when i brought KLantis' faq, you said you wanted a video. shows what a kid you really are.

and when was the last time i got angry when someone said anything to Terry? i was the one who posted that HUGE post of Terry's english taunts against Ayane and even you were laughing your keister off. EVERYONE was laughing then.
AHH YOU OKAY?! BUSTA WORRF are also one of the things you'd hear me say for kicks. i even said Terry's ponytail is gay.
so no...you just got pwned. Like always.

~The Standing Tall Sado-sama Someone got served.

Violent2Dope
Uber intelligently served.

Triple Six
Sado, seriously, why is it that Xeno and Violent are the only ones who agree with you and instigate your battles and the only ones on this forum who have yet to own you. I think all 3 of you guys are the same person.

And me being a joke, dude, no body takes you seriously, other then your 2 flunkies. When you post people skip right over you unless it's funny. It's gotten to the point people don't even care about your opinion anymore.

And you know damn well K lantis isn't 100% correct, and hardly any one uses his fact guide. And your the same guy who said Jinpachi and D.Jin can destroy the world and stated it as fact, so come on Sado.

Dude your the same guy who got pissed when people said Bison beats Geese, Ryo loses to Ryu. In fact, You get pissed every time an SF fighter character beats an SNK character.

If your lil antics are your idea of owning, then I'm here to tell you that your doing a horrible job.

Violent2Dope
Sado, seriously, why is it that Xeno and Violent are the only ones who agree with you and instigate your battles and the only ones on this forum who have yet to own you. I think all 3 of you guys are the same person.

And me being a joke, dude, no body takes you seriously, other then your 2 flunkies. When you post people skip right over you unless it's funny. It's gotten to the point people don't even care about your opinion anymore.

And you know damn well K lantis isn't 100% correct, and hardly any one uses his fact guide. And your the same guy who said Jinpachi and D.Jin can destroy the world and stated it as fact, so come on Sado.

Dude your the same guy who got pissed when people said Bison beats Geese, Ryo loses to Ryu. In fact, You get pissed every time an SF fighter character beats an SNK character.

If your lil antics are your idea of owning, then I'm here to tell you that your doing a horrible job. His flunkie? I barely know anything about Sado other than he assraped you on this thread. I however do know a little bit about you. You are the dude who said Cyber Gouki would oneshot Vegnagun, Vigoor Emperor, and Trance Kuja, all world busters. It's painfully obvious that you are in fact a Capcom wanker. You actually were trying to debate with me on whether or not Jedah was gay. Which he is. And for the last f*ckin time dont call me Violent, CALL ME V2D!

Usual Suspect
laughing

No body is owning anyone and for the record ALL 4 of you suck and you should get banned for this stupid behavior. What you guys are arguing about has nothing to do with this thread.

As far as Street Fighter HD goes, It looks good, but I'm not a huge SF fan so I'll wait for it to come out before I get excited.

Now get the F**K off my stage and have a good day!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Usual Suspect
laughing

No body is owning anyone and for the record ALL 4 of you suck and you should get banned for this stupid behavior. What you guys are arguing about has nothing to do with this thread.

As far as Street Fighter HD goes, It looks good, but I'm not a huge SF fan so I'll wait for it to come out before I get excited.

Now get the F**K off my stage and have a good day! Stay out of this junior.

Lazy MFer
laughing

Now get the F**K off my stage and have a good day! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Damn! Talk about owned. This guy's good.

By the way, Usaul Suspects is one of my favorite movies.

KEYZER SOZE!!!

Triple Six
His flunkie? I barely know anything about Sado other than he assraped you on this thread. I however do know a little bit about you. You are the dude who said Cyber Gouki would oneshot Vegnagun, Vigoor Emperor, and Trance Kuja, all world busters. It's painfully obvious that you are in fact a Capcom wanker. You actually were trying to debate with me on whether or not Jedah was gay. Which he is. And for the last f*ckin time dont call me Violent, CALL ME V2D! How many friggen times do I have to say I WASN'T SERIOUS!!! I was JUST BEING AN ASS TO PISS PEOPLE OFF. If I really thought Cyber Gouki could beat those characters I wouldn't have made a friggen spite thread including those characters. When I argued with you about Jedah's appearance I was F###KIN KIDDING, how in the hell can I argue an opinion!!! I wasn't serious dude. I don't like jedah that much my damn self, I keep bringing him up representing him to piss Who else? off.

Usual Suspect
Your gonna have to stop being an ass because no body has enough sense to know that your joking and you don't have enough sense to know just how far to go before people start thinking you serious.

Triple Six
Your gonna have to stop being an ass because no body has enough sense to know that your joking and you don't have enough sense to know just how far to go before people start thinking you serious. Who the f**k are you supposed to be?! Some kind of peace maker!? Jaw Jacking noob!

Usual Suspect
I aint no peace maker. I just think it's dumb to go around arguing about some s**t that isn't even on topic. Especially when you guys post something and say you got owned or served or what ever you wanna call that bull shit ass computer slang and then think it's cool. It aint cool, it's lame ass hell. So do us all a favor and get back on topic. And stop f**king instigating all the damn time, people. You know what happens to instigators around my way? They got they ass whuped! I don't mean to be offensive but seriously, let's get back to what matters and that's SF HD.

Xenogears
Sado, seriously, why is it that Xeno and Violent are the only ones who agree with you and instigate your battles and the only ones on this forum who have yet to own you. I think all 3 of you guys are the same person.Particularly on what? If it's on things such as Akuma can't solo the Tekken cast, which only a few dipshits such as yourself and Tricksterpriest believes we're not the only ones who agree. It's everyone besides you two numbnuts.

And me being a joke, dude, no body takes you seriously, other then your 2 flunkies. When you post people skip right over you unless it's funny. It's gotten to the point people don't even care about your opinion anymore.No, he is right. You are the joke on this forum, along with shin_remy. Your posts say it all.

And you know damn well K lantis isn't 100% correct, and hardly any one uses his fact guide. And your the same guy who said Jinpachi and D.Jin can destroy the world and stated it as fact, so come on Sado.The game states Jinpachi can destroy the world. In Lei Wulong's story mode, it was revealed that the being attempting to take over Jinpachi's body and mind was commanding him to destroy the world. Devil Jin's second form is Devil Jin after inheriting the power of Jinpachi's devil.

Dude your the same guy who got pissed when people said Bison beats Geese, Ryo loses to Ryu. In fact, You get pissed every time an SF fighter character beats an SNK character.Does he show this by writing in caps and cursing in green?

If your lil antics are your idea of owning, then I'm here to tell you that your doing a horrible job.I'm pretty sure that he's owned you by proving your statements wrong and/or pointing out your flawed logic.

Triple Six
I aint no peace maker. I just think it's dumb to go around arguing about some s**t that isn't even on topic. Especially when you guys post something and say you got owned or served or what ever you wanna call that bull shit ass computer slang and then think it's cool. It aint cool, it's lame ass hell. So do us all a favor and get back on topic. And stop f**king instigating all the damn time, people. You know what happens to instigators around my way? They got they ass whuped! I don't mean to be offensive but seriously, let's get back to what matters and that's SF HD. laughing

Don't worry man, I don't take any offense and for a noob, your right, this is dumb. From now on I'm gonna be serious.

I think this SF HD is gonna be great, I just wish they'd just make SF4 already

BTY, Your not from the suburbs are you? big grin

Triple Six
Originally posted by Xenogears
Particularly on what? If it's on things such as Akuma can't solo the Tekken cast, which only a few dipshits such as yourself and Tricksterpriest believes we're not the only ones who agree. It's everyone besides you two numbnuts.

No, he is right. You are the joke on this forum, along with shin_remy. Your posts say it all.

The game states Jinpachi can destroy the world. In Lei Wulong's story mode, it was revealed that the being attempting to take over Jinpachi's body and mind was commanding him to destroy the world. Devil Jin's second form is Devil Jin after inheriting the power of Jinpachi's devil.

Does he show this by writing in caps and cursing in green?

I'm pretty sure that he's owned you by proving your statements wrong and/or pointing out your flawed logic. That's all bull shit and the only reason I typed in green was becuase I had the dollar as a sig and the dollar sign as an avy. Green for money dumby. And DSZ also said that the MVC version of Gouki could solo the Tekken cast and backed it up quite well. No one attempted to refute it except you and you failed at it.

Any way, back on topic. Usual Suspect, what do you wish this game could have that will make it the best version of SF 2?

Xenogears
That's all bull shit and the only reason I typed in green was becuase I had the dollar as a sig and the dollar sign as an avy. Green for money dumby. And DSZ also said that the MVC version of Gouki could solo the Tekken cast and backed it up quite well. No one attempted to refute it except you and you failed at it.

Any way, back on topic. Usual Suspect, what do you wish this game could have that will make it the best version of SF 2? You still curse and write in caps expressing your frustration. Aside from that, show me where he proved it. That is if you can of course.

Usual Suspect

BTY, Your not from the suburbs are you? big grin Yeah, but it's in Chicago so it really aint that nice of a place. You from Chicago too right? Yo location says Chi City. And joe, I'm urgin you, don't reply to any more post that aint on topic.Originally posted by Triple Six

Any way, back on topic. Usual Suspect, what do you wish this game could have that will make it the best version of SF 2? Nothin really, SF 2 was cool. And now it's gonna look new, although I hope they make it easier cuz last time I played it, it was hard as hell.

Triple Six
Man, I'm a pro at SF2, if they keep the gameplay the same, I'll be good at this version too.

BTY, Are you a Vice Lord?!

Usual Suspect

BTY, Are you a Vice Lord?! Yes, that is my affiliation.

Violent2Dope
How many friggen times do I have to say I WASN'T SERIOUS!!! I was JUST BEING AN ASS TO PISS PEOPLE OFF. If I really thought Cyber Gouki could beat those characters I wouldn't have made a friggen spite thread including those characters. When I argued with you about Jedah's appearance I was F###KIN KIDDING, how in the hell can I argue an opinion!!! I wasn't serious dude. I don't like jedah that much my damn self, I keep bringing him up representing him to piss Who else? off. Well you're pretty ****in convincing and the sad thing is there's people like that.

Sado22
emperor agreed with me when "someone" was insisting that 3D fighters not being the 2D fighters' league is a fact. on the whole, he and i don't exactly disagree on things either. he even uses Tiamat. brain and i have our differnces but he is one of my best friends on KMC, along with P-Geyser and Xeno. SamZ, Muck101, Emperor, Olympian, Styletime and Charlotte Debel are all my friends and agree with almost all the things I say. we may disagree on things here and there...but i've been called the "rampant Fanboy" or referred to as the incredible hulk due to Fanboy sydrome hissyfits. and again:
I MAKE FUN OF TERRY MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE ON KMC.

Darkstorm and i don't agree on things but we are good friends. trickster never pwned me with his one liners. Not in this life time anyway.

that leaves you and shinremy as the only people who argue with me and in case you dont know, Shin and I aren't exactly enemies.

so there you go...i almost named everyone on KMC and almost all of them agree that you're a stupid fanboy at the very least. they may comment on how i don't like SF but I've already said that i'm entitled to an opinion......and at least i don't come around here saying things are facts when they arent.

AND AT THE VERY LEAST: at least they don't consider me a fanboy.

xeno and voilent aren't my flunkies, jackass. they are my friends.
when i post, people have a good laugh and consider what i said. the only time people respond to you is when they need to laugh at you further or when the person is as big a fanboy as you.

Jinpachi can destroy the world. he says himself he wants to erase humanity...so how the f--k do you think he intends to do that: fly around the world and crack lame jokes like you?
Devil Jin, if he beat Jinpachi, is even stronger then. and prior to that, Jin himself destroyed Ogre who could shake the world via a mere powerup (devil within mode).

me? laughing
that's a good one remulus. the only time i ever got pissed off was when you and kept claiming that Ryu is better than Jin because Ryu is 2d and Jin is 3d. that's about it.

who has agreed with you so far that you owned me? who has EVER agreed with that actually. at the end of the day....i have two friends who say i owned you. you have none.

And DSZ also said that the MVC version of Gouki could solo the Tekken cast and backed it up quite well. No one attempted to refute it except you and you failed at it
here we go: another "FACT".

usual suspect: no one likes a know-it-all. there are ways to resolve a problem without getting hit by the sh!t that's flying around. do you understand me? i don't mean offense though. anyway, welcome to KMC.
remulus and i have had better days and you never know, tomorrow we just might team up against a greater n00b.

~Sado

Violent2Dope
emperor agreed with me when "someone" was insisting that 3D fighters not being the 2D fighters' league is a fact. on the whole, he and i don't exactly disagree on things either. he even uses Tiamat. brain and i have our differnces but he is one of my best friends on KMC, along with P-Geyser and Xeno. SamZ, Muck101, Emperor, Olympian, Styletime and Charlotte Debel are all my friends and agree with almost all the things I say. we may disagree on things here and there...but i've been called the "rampant Fanboy" or referred to as the incredible hulk due to Fanboy sydrome hissyfits. and again:
I MAKE FUN OF TERRY MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE ON KMC.

Darkstorm and i don't agree on things but we are good friends. trickster never pwned me with his one liners. Not in this life time anyway.

that leaves you and shinremy as the only people who argue with me and in case you dont know, Shin and I aren't exactly enemies.

so there you go...i almost named everyone on KMC and almost all of them agree that you're a stupid fanboy at the very least. they may comment on how i don't like SF but I've already said that i'm entitled to an opinion......and at least i don't come around here saying things are facts when they arent.

AND AT THE VERY LEAST: at least they don't consider me a fanboy.

when i post, people have a good laugh and consider what i said. the only time people respond to you is when they need to laugh at you further or when the person is as big a fanboy as you.

Jinpachi can destroy the world. he says himself he wants to erase humanity...so how the f--k do you think he intends to do that: fly around the world and crack lame jokes like you?
Devil Jin, if he beat Jinpachi, is even stronger then. and prior to that, Jin himself destroyed Ogre who could shake the world via a mere powerup (devil within mode).

me? laughing
that's a good one remulus. the only time i ever got pissed off was when you and kept claiming that Ryu is better than Jin because Ryu is 2d and Jin is 3d. that's about it.

who has agreed with you so far that you owned me? who has EVER agreed with that actually. at the end of the day....i have two friends who say i owned you. you have none.

WORD!

SaTsuJiN
heh.. i want them to release some of the energy sprites
hadouken, sonic boom, yoga fire, etc

Xenogears
HD Hadouken FTW

Triple Six
emperor agreed with me when "someone" was insisting that 3D fighters not being the 2D fighters' league is a fact. on the whole, he and i don't exactly disagree on things either. he even uses Tiamat. brain and i have our differnces but he is one of my best friends on KMC, along with P-Geyser and Xeno. SamZ, Muck101, Emperor, Olympian, Styletime and Charlotte Debel are all my friends and agree with almost all the things I say. we may disagree on things here and there...but i've been called the "rampant Fanboy" or referred to as the incredible hulk due to Fanboy sydrome hissyfits. and again:Heh, when I first came I got called fanboy, but since then, that doesn't happen much, unless it comes from you and your 2 Sado proteges.

AND AT THE VERY LEAST: at least they don't consider me a fanboy.:No one here agrees with you on me being a "stupid fanboy" except for you and your 2 joc riders. And half the people you named aint even your friends, dude.

when i post, people have a good laugh and consider what i said. the only time people respond to you is when they need to laugh at you further or when the person is as big a fanboy as you..:That's all bull shit and your dumb as hell for thinkin that. If xeno and V2D aint your flunkies then what are they? Cuz they sure in the hell aint what you just said they were.

Devil Jin, if he beat Jinpachi, is even stronger then. and prior to that, Jin himself destroyed Ogre who could shake the world via a mere powerup (devil within mode). Erasing humanity aint the same and none of that other shit you said means they can destroy the world.

me? laughing
that's a good one remulus. the only time i ever got pissed off was when you and kept claiming that Ryu is better than Jin because Ryu is 2d and Jin is 3d. that's about it.Your lying to yourself and I already said that 2d fighters win not because they are 2d but because they have stronger characters. So what the f**k are you talking about?

who has agreed with you so far that you owned me? who has EVER agreed with that actually. at the end of the day....i have two friends who say i owned you. you have none.You know why none of my friends come along and say "OOOOOOO you got owned" Because they don't instigate my battles like a couple of girls so that I can look better.

Absolutely nothing you stated is true, so you still fail to "own".

Usual Suspect

usual suspect: no one likes a know-it-all. there are ways to resolve a problem without getting hit by the sh!t that's flying around. do you understand me? i don't mean offense though. anyway, welcome to KMC.
remulus and i have had better days and you never know, tomorrow we just might team up against a greater n00b.

~Sado I aint a know it all, I just speak real talk. I just don't see how yall to goin back and fourth accusing each other of shit both of yall do, constantly. Anyway, thank you for yo welcome and I hope yall squash this shit soon.

Xenogears
Heh, when I first came I got called fanboy, but since then, that doesn't happen much, unless it comes from you and your 2 Sado proteges.Other people who call you that: Superboy Prime, StyleTime, Emperor Ashtar, Judgement Hand. That's four off the top of my head.
No one here agrees with you on me being a "stupid fanboy" except for you and your 2 joc riders. And half the people you named aint even your friends, dude.Look above.
That's all bull shit and your dumb as hell for thinkin that. If xeno and V2D aint your flunkies then what are they? Cuz they sure in the hell aint what you just said they were.You must be dumb as shit for thinking Akuma can solo the Tekken cast or that Rugal can defeat the Devil Incarnate.
Erasing humanity aint the same and none of that other shit you said means they can destroy the world.The game mentions that he's able to do both, genius. It's funny how you call other members ignorant.
Your lying to yourself and I already said that 2d fighters win not because they are 2d but because they have stronger characters. So what the f**k are you talking about?Go back and read that part of the post.
You know why none of my friends come along and say "OOOOOOO you got owned" Because they don't instigate like a couple of girls my battles like a couple of girls so that I can look better.Or probably because you've failed to own anyone in your life.
Absolutely nothing you stated is true, so you still fail to "own". Because nothing he's stated leaves you with a smile.

Superboy Prime
This isn't the place for this fellas.

Make a Gouki vs The Universe thread if you guys feel like tearing each other asses' apart.

Triple Six
Other people who call you that: Superboy Prime, StyleTime, Emperor Ashtar, Judgement Hand. That's four off the top of my head.
Look above.
You must be dumb as shit for thinking Akuma can solo the Tekken cast or that Rugal can defeat the Devil Incarnate.
The game mentions that he's able to do both, genius. It's funny how you call other members ignorant.
Go back and read that part of the post.
Or probably because you've failed to own anyone in your life.
Because nothing he's stated leaves you with a smile. Your full of bull shit, you know that?!

All those people who called me a fanboy, did so LONG ago, and I already admitted that I was one back then, Ricky Retardo.

The MVC 2 version of Gouki can, not the regular one, shit for brains.

You BIG dumby, I already said I was not serious when I said that Rugal would beat the DI, in fact, I said I was just bull shitting in the same thread I made that statement. Your such an ass hole.

and everything else you said was bull shit, that seems to be the only thing your made of Xeno.

Xenogears
Your full of bull shit, you know that?!

All those people who called me a fanboy, did so LONG ago, and I already admitted that I was one back then, Ricky Retardo.

The MVC 2 version of Gouki can, not the regular one, shit for brains.

You BIG dumby, I already said I was not serious when I said that Rugal would beat the DI, in fact, I said I was just bull shitting in the same thread I made that statement. Your such an ass hole.

and everything else you said was bull shit, that seems to be the only thing your made of Xeno. That's enough crybaby.

Triple Six
Crybaby? What ever.

brainchild81
This is about Street Fighter HD people! Dammit DSZ & SaTs post some more pix!!!

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by brainchild81
This is about Street Fighter HD people! Dammit DSZ & SaTs post some more pix!!!

this ones a bit old... but this is the image that will be used for zangiefs character portrait.. and also during win / lose screens

Darkstorm Zero
Now thats enough!

Geeze, whats with you guys? I go away for a short time, and this thread gets turned into another furnace?!

WTF?!

Renulous, Sado, Xeno, V2D... you guys are really pushing it...

Oh and Xeno, I did prove that MVC2 Akuma could own the Tekken Cast, that was ages ago though, and you never responded to it... it was a moot point though...

Oh and Satsujin, you beat me to it, I had that pic sitting on my Hard Drive, but you beat me to posting it stick out tongue

Sado22
Alright everyone lets just go on with the discussion. this halfassed thing will just go on. Remulus wants to end it and so do i. Lets leave it at that.

laughing
good one superboy.

announcenmetn:
Lets have a petition for this
"KAzuya Kills Jin off in T6 so he can go back to being THE MAN of the Tekken series!"
WHO IS WITH ME?! mad

Yeah no problem dude. you'll enjoy KMC.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN TRAITOR?! mad

~The Cool Kazuya Sig Maker Sado-sama

Xenogears
Oh and Xeno, I did prove that MVC2 Akuma could own the Tekken Cast, that was ages ago though, and you never responded to it... it was a moot point though...No, you didn't. Secondly, I did respond to it, if you're talking about the post you made in this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/410221_1-mvc-sf-vs-tekken

And finally, there are quite a number of characters in the Tekken cast any version of Akuma wouldn't stand a chance against.
Lets have a petition for this
"KAzuya Kills Jin off in T6 so he can go back to being THE MAN of the Tekken series!"
WHO IS WITH ME?! madFor some reason I think T6 will turn out like this: Heihachi>Kazuya>Jin, as far as battles go.

Sado22
Xeno,
when was the last time you were ever right about Tekken storyline. your predictions suck! mad

This is what will happen:
Kazuya defeats jin and throws him off a cliff. while kazuya is standing there hachi comes and pushes him off the cliff. Hachi starts laughing but lightning strikes him and falls down too. namco release a new sub-game titled Tekken: in hell, where the Mishimas live happily ever after, tossing evil doers into hell to their hearts delight.
in the meantime,
Xiao then takes over the Zaibatsu and turns it into an amusement park. nina and Anna become lesbians. Steve Fox finally decides to take lessons in english. Hwoarang finds another pretty boy to run after. Paul dies after trying to punch a wall but the whole roof fell on him. Martial Law and Forest law are being sued by Bruce Lee's wife. Lei Wullong becomes a director shoutiung "fleeze" at the actors all the time. Michelle and Julia both marry Ganryu. Raven fulfills his dream of meeting Denis Robman in person and replacing Wesley Snipes for blade in the new blade movie. Bruce Irvin becomes an actor in boogeyman2, where he tells his victims "i'm your worst nightmare". Asuka is still lookin for Jin so she can kick his but for falling on her **** last year. Eddy and Christie get married. Mokujin starts his own children's book. Kuma and Panda...nevermind. Bryan Fury stars in Robocop6.

but while everyone has gone on with their lives............Roger Jr. sells his soul to the devil to take on Roger.

Tekken7 Begins from there! mad

SaTsuJiN
Kazuya defeats jin and throws him off a cliff. while kazuya is standing there hachi comes and pushes him off the cliff. Hachi starts laughing but lightning strikes him and falls down too.

lmao laughing

Xenogears
Xeno,
when was the last time you were ever right about Tekken storyline. your predictions suck! mad

Kazuya defeats jin and throws him off a cliff. while kazuya is standing there hachi comes and pushes him off the cliff. Hachi starts laughing but lightning strikes him and falls down too. namco release a new sub-game titled Tekken: in hell, where the Mishimas live happily ever after, tossing evil doers into hell to their hearts delight.
in the meantime,
Xiao then takes over the Zaibatsu and turns it into an amusement park. nina and Anna become lesbians. Steve Fox finally decides to take lessons in english. Hwoarang finds another pretty boy to run after. Paul dies after trying to punch a wall but the whole roof fell on him. Martial Law and Forest law are being sued by Bruce Lee's wife. Lei Wullong becomes a director shoutiung "fleeze" at the actors all the time. Michelle and Julia both marry Ganryu. Raven fulfills his dream of meeting Denis Robman in person and replacing Wesley Snipes for blade in the new blade movie. Bruce Irvin becomes an actor in boogeyman2, where he tells his victims "i'm your worst nightmare". Asuka is still lookin for Jin so she can kick his but for falling on her **** last year. Eddy and Christie get married. Mokujin starts his own children's book. Kuma and Panda...nevermind. Bryan Fury stars in Robocop6.

but while everyone has gone on with their lives............Roger Jr. sells his soul to the devil to take on Roger.

Tekken7 Begins from there! mad ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

brainchild81
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN TRAITOR?! mad

~The Cool Kazuya Sig Maker Sado-sama Work. The sig is pretty cool, but your avvy yuckyOriginally posted by SaTsuJiN
this ones a bit old... but this is the image that will be used for zangiefs character portrait.. and also during win / lose screens Cool. Waiting for Cammy & Chun Li

Xenogears
Originally posted by brainchild81
Cool. Waiting for Cammy & Chun LiSame here.

SaTsuJiN
Same here.

oh geez... who knows what kind of pants explosion you and violent will have when they arrive laughing out loud

Xenogears
oh geez... who knows what kind of pants explosion you and violent will have when they arrive laughing out loud

Darkstorm Zero
No, you didn't. Secondly, I did respond to it, if you're talking about the post you made in this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/410221_1-mvc-sf-vs-tekken

And finally, there are quite a number of characters in the Tekken cast any version of Akuma wouldn't stand a chance against.
For some reason I think T6 will turn out like this: Heihachi>Kazuya>Jin, as far as battles go.

All you did was respond, you didn't demonstrate anything, plus none of that stuff hthe games, whereas I demonstrated Gouki's in game capabilities...

You want to take the cutscene /endings route? stuff that actually happened (And lets not forget that nobody has blown up any planets alright, nor wassuch a thing even implicated...)

Right, if you wanna continue this, then lets take this back to the thread it was designed for... and no more derailing thisone or I'll ask Lana to shut it down.

Xenogears
All you did was respond, you didn't demonstrate anything, plus none of that stuff hthe games, whereas I demonstrated Gouki's in game capabilities...

You want to take the cutscene /endings route? stuff that actually happened (And lets not forget that nobody has blown up any planets alright, nor wassuch a thing even implicated...)

Right, if you wanna continue this, then lets take this back to the thread it was designed for... and no more derailing thisone or I'll ask Lana to shut it down. Now, is there anything here worth countering? Not really.

Violent2Dope
Hey guys. Case none of you noticed I was just banned for the past 3 days.

Xenogears
Anyways I'm going to drop the Gouki vs. Tekken debate. If DZ, Tricksterpriest and Remulous believe he can defeat the cast by himself, then that's fine by me.

Violent2Dope
They think that Akuma could solo the whole Tekken cast!?What the f**k?

Sado22
now, now...lets just drop this.

mad
*Sado haohraikoken's Brainy out of KMC*

~The Demon of Daybreak Sado-sama
P.S. by the way brainy...have you seen the new pics on ore-sama's site. you DO remember my site right? check out the funnies section on Misc.

Xenogears
Disregard

Sado22
How is the new Avatar? mad

*superboy finally comes to, sees the Kazuya avatar and faints again*

~The Kazuya=god of videogames Sado-sama

Violent2Dope
Kazuya is a pansy.big grin

Sado22
coming from a guy whose signature hold is ripped off from a 60 year old fart. Voilent2Flair should be your new name, idiot! mad

*Lighting screw uppercuts V2D...then goes an gives Sam Z a tag who does the Lighting uppercut. they both take him and toss him off a cliff*
mad

~The Kazuya=Manly Sado-sama

Violent2Dope
coming from a guy whose signature hold is ripped off from a 60 year old fart. Voilent2Flair should be your new name, idiot! mad

*Lighting screw uppercuts V2D...then goes an gives Sam Z a tag who does the Lighting uppercut. they both take him and toss him off a cliff*
mad

~The Kazuya=Manly Sado-sama Okay dude Ric Flair is a legend and he ripped that move off another wrestler it's not like he invented it. And dude it was a joke. *Makes amends with Sado Sama and make the greatest tag team ever as they win the title and hold it for a full year*.

Sado22
I know it was a joke mad

*extends his hand for a shake but gives V2D a lowblow*
*steals title belts and runs away*
*WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

~The Dirtiest Player In The Game Sado-sama

Violent2Dope
*After Sado steals Title V2D turns a corner to give Sado a Clothesline from Hell. When Sado gets to his feet V2D delivers a Stunner.*

JR says," Oh my Gawd! Violent2Dope has just stunnered Sado-Sama and is delivering Elbow Drops to his unconsious body! This has been a bonafide slobberknocker!"

~The Man of a Thousand Moves, V2D

Who else?
Yes, that is my affiliation. I didn't know Vice Lords played SF, I thought they didn't play video games. big grin

Usual Suspect
I didn't know Vice Lords played SF, I thought they didn't play video games. big grin They don't. Buy the new game system, buy the newest basketball or foot ball, play it for like 3 hours, turn the game off and never pick up the joy stick again. That's how I do.

"The Snake, Rat, Cat, and Dog", eh?

How's this?

Yo, right here shoity, told you, I got you
Like the way I scooped you, when those fagget ***** shot you?
I'ma hold you down, and I mean that, for real...

Who else?
They don't. Buy the new game system, buy the newest basketball or foot ball, play it for like 3 hours, turn the game off and never pick up the joy stick again. That's how I do. laughing Weird.

Yo, right here shoity, told you, I got you
Like the way I scooped you, when those fagget ***** shot you?
I'ma hold you down, and I mean that, for real... I see were your doing with this and I like it! big grin

But everytime you beef with a *****, I end up havin' to kill!

Usual Suspect

But everytime you beef with a *****, I end up havin' to kill! A it Ain't like that, forget about them 2 kids
'Bout to do a deal, somethin' just as nice as you is.

Who else?
A it Ain't like that, forget about them 2 kids
'Bout to do a deal, somethin' just as nice as you is. Oh, you think ?

Usual Suspect
Oh, you think ? Nah, I'm just playin', what's up?
got some new b***ches, I know you tryin' to f**k.

Lazy MFer
What the hell are you guys talking about, this is going way off topic!

Who else?
Yeah your right, this thread has been off topic long enough.

I will PM you Ususal Suspect on further details.

Sado22
won't happen.
*sado ducks the pussyclothesline and gives him the rock bottom*
*he then gets in his face, throws the elbow pad in the thousands of cheering KMC posters and does the Spammers' elbow*
*IF YOU SMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEL What Sado is cooking*

~The Spammers' Champ Sado-sama mad

Xenogears
~The blue and fuzzy mad Sado-samamad

Violent2Dope
Damn Sado, that's an all time low, it's okay to steal his moves. but you stole the rocks gimmick. You should be ashamed.

~The disapointed V2D

Xenogears
The Rock stole Sado's moves and his famous line. The move was originally called "The Spammer's Elbow" and the line that the Rock imitated was "IF YOU SMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEELLLL What Sado is cooking".

Violent2Dope
French English Muffin?

Sado22
I HAVE 8 ARMS!!! mad

~Sado

Violent2Dope
I HAVE 8 ARMS!!! mad

~Sado I have 64.

Sado22
I KNOW JUDGEMENT HAND!!! mad

2D_MASTER
Where are the freaking scans of Chunli and Cammy? mad2

Violent2Dope
I KNOW JUDGEMENT HAND!!! mad ...What?

brainchild81
How is the new Avatar? mad Billion times better than the old one big grin Alba sux as do many if not all of Falqueer designs. Going to your site now

Sado22
did you feel a hand grab your @$$ when you first visited KMc? yeah....well that was Judgement hant. you should've turned around and said hello! wink
ask cloud, he's the expert! mad

love

~Sado

SaTsuJiN
I usually check here for any sprite news :

http://udoncrew.deviantart.com/gallery/

also,

I know theres a capcom blog dedicated to it as well :

http://blogs.capcomusa.com/blogs/digital.php/

heres chun li's continue screen animation

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1170/591167992_0d5a4deefb_o.gif

Xenogears
I usually check here for any sprite news :

http://udoncrew.deviantart.com/gallery/

also,

I know theres a capcom blog dedicated to it as well :

http://blogs.capcomusa.com/blogs/digital.php/

heres chun li's continue screen animation

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1170/591167992_0d5a4deefb_o.gif It's Chun Li right after getting assraped by Bryan Fury, lol

bob4444
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7034/553171085cd32b12c46oxm9.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8936/5528903786fe31d1e53up6.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3727/5531712738306a462b4odt8.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/9062/6660668387cb92d1e17oey6.jpg

Xenogears
Huge difference in detail between the T. Hawks.

What's awesome about this game is the characters look as good as they do in-game as they do in Hi-res pics in Street Fighter II: Turbo Revival.

Violent2Dope
The art looks great. When is this game comin out?

Xenogears
Yeah, I want to own Remulous in it so he would cry.

bob4444
I dont know, sometime in 2007 though.

bob4444
Yeah, I want to own remulous in it so he would cry.

Who's Remulous?

Violent2Dope
Yeah, I want to own Remulous in it so he would cry. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance He'd kill himself!

Violent2Dope
LOL RAPE

bob4444
Ohhhh

Xenogears
Capcom 2D fighters fanboy. LMAO

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>