The First Vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman
All out war, who takes it?

The First

Priest
Odin makes starships with immensely powerful lasers and pwan their asses stick out tongue

ThePittman
Originally posted by Priest
Odin makes starships with immensely powerful lasers and pwan their asses stick out tongue laughing

Newjak
Originally posted by ThePittman
laughing laughing

I think if you are just talking Asgard like Odin's realm then yes the First could win. The two biggest threats being Odin and Thor.

Odin could most take on numerous First. On the other hand individual First is probably close to Silver Surfer Level or Herald level.

So it kind of evens out. I'd say Asgard simply because Odin is too powerful. If it was all of Asgard like Surtur and Ymir and Hela all joined forces then it would be a curbstomp.

ThePittman
I think that Altwaal could go toe to toe with Odin and Trenin for Herc and Pyrem for Thor. I don't think that Altwaal could take Odin without his weapons though.

Newjak
I think that Altwaal could go toe to toe with Odin and Trenin for Herc and Pyrem for Thor. I don't think that Altwaal could take Odin without his weapons though. I don't remember too much from crossgen but I don't ever remember seeing Altwaal fight. Even still there hasn't been any direct feats from or from the others that say he isn't above the Silver Surfer.

Pyrem can probably contain Thor but then again I think Odin pretty much messes up any 5-10 of the First by himself.

And like I said if it was all of Asgrad including the giants and demons it would be a curbstomp.

But his is out it plays out in my head.

Asgardian<<<<<<First</=Thor<Altwaal<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Odin

ThePittman
Originally posted by Newjak
Asgardian<<<<<<First</=Thor<Altwaal<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Odin That hurt my head wink

Newjak
That hurt my head wink It hurt my head to stick out tongue

ThePittman
They never really showed Altwaal feats but he has been said to be the strongest of The First. With his weapons though I think that he could go and maybe beat Odin, at least the ones that we know about.

Newjak
They never really showed Altwaal feats but he has been said to be the strongest of The First. With his weapons though I think that he could go and maybe beat Odin, at least the ones that we know about. That the point just because he was the strongest of the first doesn't mean he would actually be able to beat Odin.

I've forgotten about his weapons what can they do again?

ThePittman
Originally posted by Newjak
That the point just because he was the strongest of the first doesn't mean he would actually be able to beat Odin.

I've forgotten about his weapons what can they do again? he seven weapons are:

* The Circlet - (worn around the neck) protects against energy attacks. Held by Lindy Karsten then Solusandra.
* The Staff - powers unknown. Location unknown.
* The Gauntlet - magnification of power. Held by Pyrem then Lindy Karsten
* The Shield - powers unknown, used by Pyrem when he goes to rescue Ingra.
* The Bow and Arrow - used by Ayden to end the war of the Five Lands by killing Mordath. The arrow was split into five pieces by Ayden. Held by Ayden then given to Arywn by Neven. The arrow is lost and Arywn searches for it.
* The Sword - a very powerful weapon capable of killing The First in one blow. It appears in the last issue of The First. Altwaal uses it to kill Seahn and Persha.
* The Rod - Referred to in The Path as the Weapon of Heaven, is a powerful rod capable of destroying entire armies and the First. Tested against Todosi to determine the powers of the Sigil-bearers then held by Obo-san who uses it reluctantly stating that he only wishes to use it against the false gods that killed is brother. The Rod was also used to create the rift between the houses on Elysia.

Newjak
he seven weapons are:

* The Circlet - (worn around the neck) protects against energy attacks. Held by Lindy Karsten then Solusandra.
* The Staff - powers unknown. Location unknown.
* The Gauntlet - magnification of power. Held by Pyrem then Lindy Karsten
* The Shield - powers unknown, used by Pyrem when he goes to rescue Ingra.
* The Bow and Arrow - used by Ayden to end the war of the Five Lands by killing Mordath. The arrow was split into five pieces by Ayden. Held by Ayden then given to Arywn by Neven. The arrow is lost and Arywn searches for it.
* The Sword - a very powerful weapon capable of killing The First in one blow. It appears in the last issue of The First. Altwaal uses it to kill Seahn and Persha.
* The Rod - Referred to in The Path as the Weapon of Heaven, is a powerful rod capable of destroying entire armies and the First. Tested against Todosi to determine the powers of the Sigil-bearers then held by Obo-san who uses it reluctantly stating that he only wishes to use it against the false gods that killed is brother. The Rod was also used to create the rift between the houses on Elysia. Oh I remember some of those now but I still don't think they put Altwaal any where close to Odin seeing as Odin can do all of that without them and Odin has some of his own weapons as well.

ThePittman
But Odin is a fat old dude, not all ripped like Altwaal stick out tongue

Newjak
But Odin is a fat old dude, not all ripped like Altwaal stick out tongue He isn't as ripped as Thor is either but he still bends him over his knee for a spanking with no problem stick out tongue

Besides it just more to cushion the blows stick out tongue

ThePittman
I wish the continued the series sad the War was looking so good smile

Newjak
I wish the continued the series sad the War was looking so good smile I know what you mean I thought the whole series was awesome and it did such a good job of intertwining all of the realities I think much better than either Marvel or DC has done.

I also thought the Route 666 series looked very promising sad

ThePittman
I really wanted to see what Charon could do, I would love to put him and Superman in a duel. pitt_shifty

Newjak
I really wanted to see what Charon could do, I would love to put him and Superman in a duel. pitt_shifty Charon would destroy Superman. I think Charon was a legit Skyfather level being. Maybe not as strong as Odin but he was darn close to it.

Personally I just really wanted to see the First finally get down and dirty. Most of the feats we saw of them involved each other or the weaker second generation versions. We never really got to see the First cut loose.

quanchi112
asgard takes this if their enemies are involvled its a curbstomp.

the Darkone
Odin in Asgard in unbeatable, Odin is like God in Asgard and can absorb all the life force of Asgard and the nine worlds, and can unleashed The Destroyer who can kill sky fathers. The First are like hearlder level, they are f**ked he beat SS with a gesture, Odin goes all out causes shock waves through out the multi-verse. Odin wins regardless especially in Asgard.

guy222
But Odin is a fat old dude, not all ripped like Altwaal stick out tongue

He returns with a cane big grin

Asgard FTW

complexbrother
The Asguardians would take the win. a land full of godlike bezerker warriors.

ThePittman
Originally posted by complexbrother
The Asguardians would take the win. a land full of godlike bezerker warriors. Same with the First but I would have to agree that Odin would be the only major problem.

the Darkone
Asgard also includes the nine worlds, Sutur,Ymir, Hela, Mangog,ulik etc Asgard in a stomp.

quanchi112
asgard with its enemies on their side would crush a whole lotta worlds. they are badasses.

LordKaos
There are thousands if not millions of First and Secundae, there are also half-bloods who live there as well. All members of the first have the same power sets to varying degrees and some have a special skill that deals with their nature. The First had a war with each other that spanned the cosmos, in which they destroyed many worlds, Altwaal got pissed and forcibly transported every last one of them back to their home world and told them to stop and they did. Members of the first are notorious for stealing power from other beings to add to their own personal stores, they can also call power from across the universe given to them by those that worship them. Ingra created a world that was an exact copy of "heaven" with flying gods and all, as a ruse to test the power of a sigil-bearer, and instantly transformed it into a volcanic wasteland devoid of life. She too was also able to forcibly transport a large number of her people sending them all to their homes. Pyrem seems to be connected to the world they live on so much that weather is dictated by his emotional baggage. The first also have two members Wyture and Enson, who are First, but are also part of a greater being (Danik) who has power that rivals Charon and Solusandra. Solusandra apparently lived with Altwaal for who knows how long before she created the First to be his new companions. A Secundae named Animora was powerful enough to wreck havoc on a world populated entirely by sorcerers and they only managed to imprison her. Trenin can create virtually any kind of tech and weapon he can conceive. Gannish is a truthseer and nothing can be hidden from him, Persha can sense through the senses of others without them knowing and control shadows to use as portals she has also matured into power that rivals her mother (Ingra) and is more powerful than many others. Seahn is a beast and a killer who can call power from the earth beneath him, Orium is a nut job who can see the future and control the elemental forces of water to drown others in his insanity (which stems from his mind constantly shifting through past, present and future events). Yala is a warrior goddess and trains just about everybody in house Dexter in combat, because she's that good and she is very prone to bloodlust the joy of battle and all that good stuff. Emphers powers grow as the suffering of others around him does, Evinlea, one of the weaker members has the power to shake worlds and demonstrated this when she wanted to get Charons attention. Braag is an engineer and can create prisons to hold specific gods. Did I mention there are probably millions of them, and I personally place many of them above herald-level

the Darkone
So does Asgard has millions, let us not forget that Odin smite a whole race of Gods that spawned Mangog, and brought them back. Asgard itself is vast, with other Gods, Hela a death god, Sutur w/twilight sword and his warriors, Ymir and his warriors, durok the Demolisher, Ulik and his race, Mangog, Midgard Serpent, then Asgardian Destroyer, Loki, Thor, Odin in Asgard is God. Odin ran shock waves through out the multi-verse if he is going all out, Asgard has to much of advantage especially in there own realm.

LordKaos
Who said the battle takes place in Asgard? it just takes place, the first don't have any weaknesses away from their home except in Negation space and the only example we have of that is Evinlea who is a lesser first, this only effects their power to manipulate ambient energies fully, it takes nothing from their power only their control over it and they are still vastly superhuman and virtually immortal with all their psionic powers intact. Ingra has showed many times that what weakens certain first has no effect on the more powerful ones. The first can also pool their powers together to empower one or others as the channel for that power. The first were created because the universal energies needed to power god-like beings was ebbing, they were made to fight epic battles to create more power through conflict, the more they fight the more energy they create to use.

the Darkone
If it takes place in Asgard, they win. Outside Asgard a tossup, Odin will still take out alot beings out.

LordKaos
So will Altwaal. Enson and Wyture being aspects of one of the creator gods (and wield greater power than all the first) also have the power to allow the others to use the powers of Asgard as easily as any asgardian since all aspects of danik have his power and he was able to give others full access to the chaotic Negation energies via Gammids sigil. The energies Odin use are not outside the scope of marvel they are just cemented in Asgard so that he can fully draw on them, he'll be to busy with Altwaal and the weapons to stop many first from slaughtering other asgardians.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.