dark phoenix and galactus vs. celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

citannah17
alright a thread was started pitting galactus vs. the celestials i was wondering if he enlisted the aid of the dark phoenix could this duo take out the celestials in an all out battle. oh and for this senario dark phoenix doesn't go crazy and nuke galactus while fighting the celestials big grin.

quanchi112
celestials are to much.

guy222
scathan wins

too many celestials for even galactus to overcome

Knowsbleed33
Celestials defeated the entity that stomped both the Phoenix Force and Galactus.

Celestials win.

guy222
5th Celestial Host defeated the Goblin Force

Did u read Eternals #3, my friend

Knowsbleed33
I have not buddy. Care to send it over?

Got Hulk #5 today, I'm a little wary of it.

guy222
I will

Goin to start some laundry, then send it

Good issue

Utrigita
Celestials all combined in a major stomp.

starlock
Celestials as in all of them.......Celestials for the win

But there are what if feats of dark phoenix destroying a universe,i wont say stomp...but i would not be surprised if someone changed my mind...with more evidence

guy222
Celestials create the Brethren

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/606154_Avengers339-05.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/606155_Avengers339-06.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/606156_Avengers339-07.jpg

Utrigita
Originally posted by starlock

But there are what if feats of dark phoenix destroying a universe,i wont say stomp...but i would not be surprised if someone changed my mind...with more evidence

Excuse me for my boldness Starlock but adding in what Kubik did against Post Retcon Beyonder (coupled in with Beyonder being the sum of a entire universe) and then Kubik stating that the Celestials are operating on a higher scale then himself, I would say that the Dark Phoenix needs more then the power to destroy a universe. Because if we go by Kubiks words (yet again) then Dark Phoenix is apparently (I don't know the details concerning her but isn't she the weakest of the Phoenixs?) is (apparently) lowest among the greater powers that Kubik consideres above him.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by starlock

The clincher for me is that the 5th Celestial host defeated the Goblyn Force (albeit not easily, the Celestials took heavy losses) and the Goblyn Force had just defeated and consumed the full Phoenix Force and it also defeated Galactus prior to that. ::shrugs::

Tenebrous
eh. If Big G were wise he'd run and load up his UN for bouts like these.

janus77
if Galactus can consume enough Celestials to threaten the omniverse, I think G wins.

but most likely he's overwhelmed long before it gets to that stage.

of course, the UN would change all that and give Heavy G a 10 out of 10.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Celestials

guy222
yes

occultdestroyer
Dark Phoenix??

Seriously, WTF?!

If it were White Crown Phoenix and fully-fed Galactus w/ UN, they probably get a chance.

But then again, there's Arishem, One-Above-All, Tiamut and Scathan

Bouboumaster
If we count out Scatchan, and Galactus have his pimp gun, then maybe they can win.

'Cant wait to see a new issue with current Galactus and Surfer

h1a8
Are all the Celestials combined>Eternity himself?
If not then a fully fed Galactus>Celestials combined
And if so then reason it.

guy222
Scathan>Eternity

Galactus can't beat billions of Celestials

And Celestials can't be destroyed

h1a8
Originally posted by guy222
Scathan>Eternity

Galactus can't beat billions of Celestials

And Celestials can't be destroyed

Scathan doesn't exist in the current timeline. So no more arguing him.
Current characters only.
Anyway LT>Eternity>Scathan. I don't care what he did.

I asked if Eternity can beat the Celestials.

Knowsbleed33
Scathan>LT>Eternity. Guy discovered that the LT in that storyline might've been an M-Body though, we'll see.

If you believe the idea that Eternity created the Celestials himself, then yea, I'd say he can beat them.

guy222
Originally posted by h1a8
Scathan doesn't exist in the current timeline. So no more arguing him.
Current characters only.
Anyway LT>Eternity>Scathan. I don't care what he did.

I asked if Eternity can beat the Celestials.

I count Scathan. Eternity loses

Knowsbleed33
Only problem with using Scathan is it makes this a stomp in favor of the Celestials since Scathan can do it by himself.

AlmightyKfish
Depends on how many Celestials and whether Galactus is fully fed.

And I don't see how the Celestials could really beat the Goblyn Force, unless it was like, all of them, as it took Havok absorbing the entire Nexus of Realities into himself to beat Goblyn the first time.

But anyway, if Galan is fully fed then he can win, unless we include Scathan....that damn contradictory character.

guy222
5th Celestial Host contained the Goblin Force

AlmightyKfish
5th Earth Celestial Host? So like 9 of them?

LordKaos

And it escaped. big grin

If Galactus and Dark Phoenix work in concert he could use her as an endless self sustaining/perpetual source of power that gets stronger as he feeds, since her power grows geometrically with use.

Utrigita
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Depends on how many Celestials and whether Galactus is fully fed.

And I don't see how the Celestials could really beat the Goblyn Force, unless it was like, all of them, as it took Havok absorbing the entire Nexus of Realities into himself to beat Goblyn the first time.

But anyway, if Galan is fully fed then he can win, unless we include Scathan....that damn contradictory character.

The difference as I see it is that, the Goblin Force that Hawok erased was the Goblin Force that existed everywhere where as the Goblin Force that the fifth Celestial Host contained "only" that universe embodiment of the Force, how they did it is beyond me considering how the Force managed to Devastate the Celestial Race before it was captured.

guy222
Celestials are awesome big grin

h1a8
I count Scathan. Eternity loses

Well he doesn't count. Eternity wins easily.

guy222
Who said, he doesn't count

I bumped the old thread. That's me laughing out loud

Celestials. Scathan is a Celestial

U don't have to count him. Cool. I do

h1a8
Who said, he doesn't count

I bumped the old thread. That's me laughing out loud

Celestials. Scathan is a Celestial

U don't have to count him. Cool. I do

I thought, according to the forum rules, only current characters can be used unless stated by the OP. Isn't Scathan feat from the future?
That is why I said he don't count (nothing personal).

guy222
None taken friend

Scathan is from Earth-691

I included him because it says Celestials. The thread starter hasn't posted in a long time. I bumped it because Galactus and Tiamut are having good feats

Knowsbleed33
Well he doesn't count. Eternity wins easily.

No specific Celestials listed by the thread starter, just says Celestials.

Scathan = Celestial. Scathan solos.

h1a8
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
No specific Celestials listed by the thread starter, just says Celestials.

Scathan = Celestial. Scathan solos.

According to the forum rules, if no specifics are listed by the OP then we are to take current characters in the mainstream universe that the character(s) is found in. That means 616 Celestials from the present only.

Here is a quote:

"...it'll be assumed that it's the current version unless mentioned otherwise by the thread starter,... "

Since the thread starter didn't mention otherwise then it has to be the current versions.

h1a8
None taken friend
I bumped it because Galactus and Tiamut are having good feats

What issues is this going on? Any scans?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

But anyway, if Galan is fully fed then he can win
Who's Galan?
Is that a new Marvel cosmic character?
Never heard of him.
Is he a devourer as well like Galactus?
Show us some scans or issue #s where this Galan has shown his power.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Who's Galan?
Is that a new Marvel cosmic character?
Never heard of him.
Is he a devourer as well like Galactus?
Show us some scans or issue #s where this Galan has shown his power.

Don't nit-pick. Alot of posters refer to Galactus as Galan.

guy222
What issues is this going on? Any scans?

Galactus in the last two Nova issues. His chest plate looking like Eternity

I just posted Tiamut's battle with the 2nd Celestial Host in my Celestial thread

horrorwolf
spite thread. Those two versus Celestials? lol

h1a8
Not spite if Big G is fully powered.

guy222

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/646105_02.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/646108_03.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/646111_04.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/646113_05.jpg

Knowsbleed33
Celestials still.

guy222
Yep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.