Abyss Vs Orochi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
Who wins?

Ron Mexico
which abyss
MVC2 or SC3 or another I don't know of

Emperor Ashtar
MVC2

Ron Mexico
Storylinewise How strong is abyss? I mean he's some how causing the earth and everything on it to die (MC2 story) but can he do anything to orochi?

Gameplaywise Abyss gets the shit kicked outta him

Darkstorm Zero
Hard to say... not much is known about Abyss... Gameplay, he can'tblock, can'tdodge, but also cannot be sentreeling, he absorbs every hitlike Mech Zangief or Gold War Machine... and he does more damage than either Apoc or Onslaught easily... and has 3 forms to boot (Thats 3 lifebars.)

TricksterPriest
Apocalypse and Onslaught are both way way tougher than Abyss.

Orochi uses return to nothinness full screen super and wipes the mofo out.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Apocalypse and Onslaught are both way way tougher than Abyss.

Well, Apoc is resourceful and onslaught is bad writing.
We do not know much about Abyss. Comparing him to them makes no sense.

Remulous Dohma
Abyss, for a few reasons...

He's the boss of MVC 2. They wouldn't make a completely new boss who was able to be beat by a single character in the game.

The number of people on the boat in the credits was massive, whom I believe all had to team up to beat Abyss or else, why would they be celebrating?

Strider was on that boat, and he could PROBABLY solo Ororchi and seems to me Strider needed help beating Abyss.

I could be wrong but that's my analysis.

Darkstorm Zero
Ihave to disagree withyou Tricky... Abyss has loadsmore options gameplay wise than either Apoc or Onslaught. he has all their capabilities plus a few more, Onslaught was cheezy, but fairly easy to defeat, and Apoc was like beating on that old Benz from SF2 bonus games, only he fought back.

The best boss from the Vs series was Cyber Akuma IMO... Overpowered as hell sure, but at least he was a traditional character...stick out tongue

Emperor Ashtar
Wikiperida says Abyss is "The Embodiment of Enthropy", Reminds me of abarax. I doubt it's true since it's wiki.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.