OMG!!! Johnny Depp Signs on For Pirates 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PirateDiva

PirateDiva
here is another:

From FreezeDriedMovies.com
Johnny Depp Signed to Return as Jack Sparrow!
It's no secret that Johnny Depp said he'd like to return as Captain Jack Sparrow in a fourth Pirates of the Caribbean film if it were to happen... well Freeze Dried Movies has learned this afternoon that Depp is already SIGNED to reprise his role assuming Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End performs as well as Walt Disney Pictures anticipates.

www.ohjohnny.net

missme283
yay! I'm sooo happy!!

potcfan2003
i heard that there might b no Will or liz tho, bc orlanndo and keira want to stop making POTC moviescrybaby

lovethemtigers
we shall see...maybe the could be persuaded....but i'm not sure i could handle any more lovey dovey stuff between will and liz....but who would he go on adventures with...maybe will and liz son will come up missing and they'll have to call on the dear old captain to help find him....or liz helps him find the fountain of youth while killing time for 10 years.....

IheartPocky
Interesting!

Minie Mina
I don't think so.

Keira is just unsure of acting.

Orlando said yes on Jay Leno to star along with Johnny.

It really all depends if the movie is good. I LOVE Johnny, but if he's just going to be there..not interested.

I won't say no, but I can't say yes. Really depends on the plot.

Another thing--why is there a count down of POTC 4?

LoveJackSparrow
Wait wait wait one sec i think i have just firgured out something.......if IF Orlando Bloom and Kiera Knightly didnt want to do a 4th dont you think that is why Elizabeth and Will got married??? Dont you think that maybe MAYBE if they wanted to do a 4th then Jack and Elizabeth would have been together??? Maybe because Orlando and Kiera didnt want to do a 4th was why they wanted Elizabeth and Will together and maybe its there falt that we didnt get what we wanted! Cecause after what i have seen of the movie....i dont see a point in them being inthe 4th.....if anyone knows what i mean.

Tramps Lady
well, orlando said he'd do like a pirates 4, keiras the one that apparently wouldnt do another...APPARENTLY!!!

Emma718

JaehSkywalker
i don't want it to be a prequel. it would be too star warsy. it won't be good.. erm

BUT FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH SOUNDS GREAT!

Council#13
As much as I love Pirates of the Caribbean, I think that a fourth movie might be going overboard. I mean, it would be great to have a new movie, but it would be too much to have another movie. Keeping it as a trilogy would be good: leaving the fate of Jack to the imagination of the audience.

calypso
Maybe Will & Lizzy's son is kidnapped and it winds up that the keeper of the code, Capt Teague, kidnapped him thinking he was really Captain Jack's son. Capt Teague felt that Jack walked away becauseJack knew how much Lizzy loved Will and so he just stepped out of the picture.

Would sure answer the question of whose son he is.

Surreal_44
It's been questioned about who's son it is? Seriously? I thought it was fanon wishful thinking, not actually, truly being questioned. blink

I like the idea of the son being kidnapped, but I also like the idea of Will's heart being stolen too. It'd be interesting if they could work it out that the heart does get put back in his chest somehow (we don't see his scar because his spiffy new white shirt is covering it up at the end of the film).

But yeah...I couldn't stand the idea of a pirates four without Will and Elizabeth being in it.

What I'd really love is for the new movie to take place before the ten years are up...then we could maybe get some clarification on how the curse is broken, see how Liz and Will have gone about bending the rules, see what Jack and Barbossa have been up to, and the thing I want to see most is Will getting to meet his son, even if for just a moment before he goes back to ferrying the souls of the dead. Could you imagine that scene? I think I would need tissues.

ivebeendepped43
eeekk!!!!! yay!!!

Legendary Thor
http://accordionguy.blogware.com/Photos/2005/05/noooooooo.jpg

Surreal_44
^^^ That's hilarious. Can I steal that picture?

Legendary Thor
No

Surreal_44
You're so much fun to be around, Thor. I know you're a closet Pirates fan. Come on...I bet your favorite actor is Johnny Depp.

Legendary Thor
No he isnt.

Surreal_44
Ah....you're an Orlando fan then. big grin Excellent.

Legendary Thor
no

Turnersgirl17
I'm very very happy to hear this! I can't wait for Pirates 4! Now, if only Orlando and Keira signed on.....

Surreal_44
Aw, Thor, you're making this awfully difficult for me to guess....Jack Davenport? It's gotta be him, right?

JD_4_Life
Actually I wouldn't mind all that much if Will and Liz are out of the picture. They had their ending. We know where they stand. Their story is over, but Jack's on the other hand....

We all saw him at the end sailing away in that little boat of his. There are many possibilities for his character in the future. Or even if there's a prequel. It would be interesting to see what adventures he had before he met Will And Liz. So I'm all for a 4th POTC. It'd be very...interesting, lol.

WheretoVirtue?
Johnny Depp loves the Pirates of the Caribbean idea, and he loves his character. I bet he'll keep doing them until he can't possibly anymore!

Surreal_44
Yeah, but there are lots of possibilities for Elizabeth and Will too. And I have a hard time picturing Jack with new side-kicks. A movie with nothing but Jack Sparrow might be a bit much, even for the critics and Johnny Depp fans.

Jack Sparrow needs someone to balance him out, and having him start over with a new 'whelp' would be kind of...reptative.

potcfan2003
i agree. and besides, I want to see how the curse is broken, and i really think that if orlando signs on that keira will at least have to make a cameo apperance. if neither of them signs on, ill still go see the movie, but it won't be the same...

Legendary Thor
Originally posted by Surreal_44
Aw, Thor, you're making this awfully difficult for me to guess....Jack Davenport? It's gotta be him, right?
ermm *whispers*whose that that?

Surreal_44
He plays Commodore Norrington. wink You've gotta love the commodore, right?

Legendary Thor
O ya that Dude with the wig and hwo got drunk in dmc.Ya he pwns.
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/HPM/FM289~Bender-Posters.jpg

JaehSkywalker
nice pic thor.. wink

i think he's a general fantasy/sci fi fan... big grin

council, i think they should make a fourth movie just to answer every question left. with that, they should sign out. or not, because my fan girl side keeps screaming more in my head, but my logical side or something tells me the fourth is enough.

but i personally would like to see more Captain Jack SParrow madness..... big grin

Emma718
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker

i think he's a general fantasy/sci fi fan... big grin

who is??

JaehSkywalker
i meant pics.

Legendary thor mate... wink

sorry, my replies were supposed to be for those on the first page... big grin i forgot the second page...

AudioHeart
Erm...what's "pwn"??? confused confused

Jaeh_JediPirate
pwn means... ahh...

like when you say Jack pwns will...

get it?

Jack defeats.. is a above.. the whelp.. big grin

something like that.. shrug i suck at explaining stuff lol..

AudioHeart
Ooh...Aah, I get it, Thanks!!! big grin big grin stick out tongue You don't "suck" lol you...ROCK

AudioHeart
Anywayz, PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4 MIGHT BE ON THE WAY!!! PART-AY

Jaeh_JediPirate
YEAH! WOOHOO!

potcfan2003
YYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

LoveJackSparrow
ALRIGHT LETS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance eek!

Jaeh_JediPirate
CELEBRATE!!

AudioHeart
LOL, I'LL BRING THE RUM AND SALAD LMAO

Jaeh_JediPirate
I'll bring the cookies, apples and peanuts.

to the Pirate Party Social Thread now, everybody!!!

AudioHeart
laughing out loud Up, Up and Awaaaaaaaaaay

Jaeh_JediPirate
laughing!!

woohoo!! PARTEY PARTEY PARTEY!

AudioHeart
lol CORN ON THE COB!

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol.. Pirate Party thread now.. go!!! *pushes AH away to the thread* lol stick out tongue

AudioHeart
I'm going I'm going! lol

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol! big grin

Legendary Thor
Ya go away from this thread.Now its mine.
http://www3.telus.net/public/mehwulfe/art/warhammer/Chaos/Warlord.jpg

Jaeh_JediPirate
mate, img tags!

AudioHeart
laughing out loud

Jaeh_JediPirate
go.. pirate party.. stick out tongue

Legendary Thor
Its too big.That is me!ahah now get the ****of my thread

Jaeh_JediPirate
swear words are uncalled for mate... *scratch head*

AudioHeart
Let's keep it clean Kids wink laughing out loud this is a family website...well...almost

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol AH.

AudioHeart
wink big grin laughing out loud angel

PirateDiva
beer W0o0o0o0o0o!!

LoveJackSparrow
Lets get this party started already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance laughing eek! pirate Happy Dance

AudioHeart
lol I hear Ya! *brings out rum, doritos, corn, apples and SUGAR!* laughing out loud

LoveJackSparrow
Dont forget the peanuts! lol

AudioHeart
That's what I forgot...I knew there was something lol laughing out loud DON'T FORGET THE PEANUTS...JACK LIKES PEANUTS (lol both Jack's DO!!!)

PirateDiva
I Love Johnny! love

LovelyOne
unless his character does some serious developing..I'm steering well clear of it..I'm damn near bored of Jack just being Jack..and ending up with nothing learned...and just being Jack

AudioHeart
Originally posted by PirateDiva
I Love Johnny! love

Who Doesn't? stick out tongue

PirateDiva
I Love Johnny! love

potcfan2003
I don't!

jackismyboo
I LOVE JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay i am better now!!

Taku Sparrow
;D

the Immortal Captain Jack Sparrow lives.

;DDD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.