Superman vs himself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Superman has to kill himself but he isn't able to use Kryptonite, magic, or leave the planet.
Can he do it and if so how?

Priest
This fight will result in the destruction of the DC Omniverse.

Entity
Originally posted by Priest
This fight will result in the destruction of the DC Omniverse. Humm,
I fail to see the problem. stick out tongue jk

I'd hate to see Kyle, and the Bat family die. As well as Connor never make his inevitable return. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Yes he can. However he cannot.

Therefore Superman lose/wins 0-10/10.

Badabing
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yes he can. However he cannot.

Therefore Superman lose/wins 0-10/10. yes

SpunkySmurph
Is the Superman that he's trying to kill ALSO trying to kill him?

jasonk3
Stalemate

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

That would change things I suppose.

They'd stalemate in a fight but Supes probably has enough firepower to kill himself.

batdude123
That would change things I suppose.

They'd stalemate in a fight but Supes probably has enough firepower to kill himself.

That's like saying God can destroy himself. 313

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by batdude123
That's like saying God can destroy himself. 313 That's like saying Batman can outprep himself. 131

Scoobless

What the f**k? ... he's trying to kill himself ... as in "suicide".

Symmetric Chaos
That's like saying God can destroy himself. 313

Not like. That is saying God can destroy himself!

Newjak
That likes saying ......... Flash outruns himself

Sorry that is the best I could come up with stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Scoobless
What the f**k? ... he's trying to kill himself ... as in "suicide".

Well that makes a lot more sense.

Without leaving the planet I don't think he can.

SpunkySmurph
What the f**k? ... he's trying to kill himself ... as in "suicide". I took it as in Superman vs. Superman.

Like the title said.

Now that you mention it, I could have it wrong...

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Newjak

Sorry that is the best I could come up with stick out tongue Chuck Norris can roundhouse kick himself?

Scoobless
Well that makes a lot more sense.

Without leaving the planet I don't think he can.

Meh ... if can can get hold of an indestructible blade and cut himself off from the sun then he should be able to do it fairly easily.

Symmetric Chaos
I took it as in Superman vs. Superman.

Like the title said.

Now that you mention it, I could have it wrong...

. . . especially once you read the OP embarrasment

Priest

thumb down

stick out tongue

batdude123
Not like. That is saying God can destroy himself!

shockyes

Newjak
What the f**k? ... he's trying to kill himself ... as in "suicide". Oh no it is Emo Superman shock

Entity
Sorry for the confusion everyone but yes this was meant as suicide. wink

As the title indicates this is Superman vs himself.
As in not another Superman but his own person.

Lethal_Rise
he'd only have to find a way to cut himself off from the sun and starve to death i guess.

Entity
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
he'd only have to find a way to cut himself off from the sun and starve to death i guess. Well I don't see how he could cut himself off from the solar radiation of our sun that powers him without leaving the Earth and even if he could, do you have any idea how hard it is to will yourself not to eat to the point of starvation when your in perfect health?

Not saying that wouldn't work, just saying it be allot easier said than done.

long pig
Hmm....this is actually a better fight than some realize. I see it as asking "Can a character who can't exploit Superman's weaknesses still beat him?".

Can a simply physical character(like superman) beat Superman? Is Superman's durability greater than his power output?

long pig
Originally posted by Entity
Sorry for the confusion everyone but yes this was meant as suicide. wink

As the title indicates this is Superman vs himself.
As in not another Superman but his own person.
Oh, well **** you then, jerkass.

UniOmni
He can commit suicide easily.

Let him go to any planet that has a red sun, sit in the core until he loses all his powers, and then he'll be vaped to ash.

Done like dinner.

Scoobless
Well I don't see how he could cut himself off from the solar radiation of our sun that powers him without leaving the Earth and even if he could, do you have any idea how hard it is to will yourself not to eat to the point of starvation when your in perfect health?

Not saying that wouldn't work, just saying it be allot easier said than done.

Nah, all he has to do is take an indestructible sword, go underground and keep trying to stab himself until he finally gets the job done.

charlemagne9746
Why would Superman want to kill himself? Did he find out that Martian Manhunter was parading around as Lois Lane all these years just to get a chance to bump uglies with Supes'...yeah...I'd wanna die too...lol

I guess he could just whip his own ass....he was strong enough to kill DD hand to hand. Supes' can just go to the bathroom and work himself over like Jim Carrey did in Liar Liar.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by UniOmni
He can commit suicide easily.

Let him go to any planet that has a red sun, sit in the core until he loses all his powers, and then he'll be vaped to ash.

Done like dinner.
Superman has to kill himself but he isn't able to use Kryptonite, magic, or leave the planet.
Can he do it and if so how?

SpunkySmurph
Nah, all he has to do is take an indestructible sword, go underground and keep trying to stab himself until he finally gets the job done. Or.... go tell Diana that he's been waiting on his dinner. Doesn't she have one of those handy dandy swords?

UniOmni
My bad.

He covers himself with a uv resistant blanket and locks himself into a lead box.

After a year of sleep, still covered in the blanket, he lies on subway tracks.

Done like dinner.

Lethal_Rise
yeah,kindawhatImeant

Symmetric Chaos
Or.... go tell Diana that he's been waiting on his dinner. Doesn't she have one of those handy dandy swords?

No magic though.

Blair Wind
ok wait. He shaves using his heat vision at certain angles so as to not cut himself. his hair has the same properties as his body in terms of that 'forcefield", so he could just curl up, and heat vision his gut smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Blair Wind
ok wait. He shaves using his heat vision at certain angles so as to not cut himself

eek! Scans?

Blair Wind
its....somewhere erm

Its the only thing that can cut his hair since razors dont work. He uses low intensity beams against a mirror and shaves. Im guessing a full blast would kill even him

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
ok wait. He shaves using his heat vision at certain angles so as to not cut himself. his hair has the same properties as his body in terms of that 'forcefield", so he could just curl up, and heat vision his gut smile

That was in the animated series as well. big grin

Badabing
That was in the animated series as well. big grin Wasn't it on Lois & Clark also?

golem370
Superman is sickened to death Batman,Robin & Nightwing in a threesome sick

bobbi
I'm good with the hide in a dark room in a basement somewhere and continually heat vision himself. If he can't heat vision himself to death that'll at least drain his solar energy quicker so he can stab himself with an adamantium blade or something although i think his heat vision would work.

endrict
There is nothing on Earth that can kill him/himself, if he can't use Kryptonite, magic, or leave the planet.

Stale mate.

endrict
Ah got one...he can get married!!!!! evil face

Juntai
You guys forget, Superman can will the level of his powers up and down. He was only powerless during 52 because he wanted to be. The minute he needed his powers again, he willed it so. He decided he was done pretending to be human.

endrict
Even if he is acting he still won't die.

Avalonofthewind

Sorry that is the best I could come up with stick out tongue

Actually...Flash has already done this. smile

Entity
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Actually...Flash has already done this. smile Yet more proof why DC sucks. laughing

Magee
What? You hate the whole company and every one of its characters because Flash outran himself? blink

Entity
Originally posted by Magee
What? You hate the whole company and every one of its characters because Flash outran himself? blink No, I was just stating that this is another thing that just goes to show some of what I dislike about DC.

Thou there are actually very few interesting characters to me.

Conner Kent
Kyle Rayner
and most of the Batfamily.

There are others but most just have potential that is normally never tapped and therefore just become similarly lame. Like Clark who is the prime example of this. He's to perfect so there's no challenge or interest in his character. People just like him because he can do anything and they wish they could be him. IMO erm

Violent2Dope
He kills himself by walking up to Samuel L. Jackson and saying "You sucked in Star Wars and Snakes on a Plane was stupid". I just feel sorry for the poor soul who has to clean up that mess.

srankmissingnin
I'm sure he could find away to kill himself. Superman must have some sort of control of his forcefield, if not breathing would be impossible and taking a dumb would be... very messy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.