The Anti-Abraxas team vs Abraxas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can they hold him off for awhile? Team has 1 year of prep. I am not allowing the UN but can this team keep him at bay for while.

Team
Shadow King
Godlike Cable
Entity
Alpha Mutant
In-Betweener
Stranger
Thanos
Odin
Trion Juggernaut
Zeus
Depowered Tyrant
Kubik
Maker/Beyonder
Ego
Dr Strange
Talisman
Archenemy
Vulcan
Ikaris
Sersi
Asgardian Destroyer
Apocalypse

norrinradd43
Team wins

Stupid Rookie
Interesting match. I admit I don't know some of these guys, and some I know, but don't know how powerful they are.

They do have some baller cosmics, like the IB, Stranger. Some uber guys like Maker(I assume post-r), or even Kubik and Ego, and some good skyfathers like O&Z, not to mention others including Eternals, Omegas etc.

I would worry that nobody here could truly hurt Abraxas, but with a year of prep they could do it. There are some prep machines here. The prep should be enough for them to take him down I would think.

Side question, what if they all annimated the Destoyer? Is that possible?

golem370
Good Question. Tell me the people you don't know and I will post some bio's. The Maker I am talking about was the one Thanos beat.

Galan007
Abraxas.

Stupid Rookie
Talisman
Archenemy
Entity
Alpha Mutant

I still think with a yaer of prep the team can take it. I mean people on this team have taken some high levelers with prep, and assuming they can work together they could do something great. I mean Strange's magical resources, matched with Thanos and Apoc, Augmented possibly by others like Stranger and Odin. They should be able to come up with something.

golem370
Talisman- http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Talisman

Archenemy- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/archenemymagik.htm

Entity- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/entityxavier.htm

Alpha Mutant- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/alphatum.htm

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007
Abraxas.

thumb up

In a curbstomp.

the Darkone
Abraxas wins, abraxas is above Eternity and he is the oppesite of him, he brings imbalance through out multi-verse, only that could stop him was the UN.

Galan007
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I still think with a yaer of prep the team can take it. Honestly,

Since the UN is banned here, what can the team do against a being who can erase them from existence with a gesture?

golem370
Gather up the IG or HOTU or something else.

Stupid Rookie
I agree with Abraxas' position, but I think a year of prep is a lot of time. I mean Yes he is above Eternity, but it isn't as if people have not taken down Eternity with a little prep.

With one year of prep and full cooperation the team would be hard to deal with.

I guess it also depends on what your position is on using outside atrifacts, and all that. Can The team try to bring together cosmic containment units or something like that? I don't know.

I mean I have seen Aggomotto do well against Galactus (granted below Eternity) but can Strange use the Vishanti for help here?

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
Gather up the IG or HOTU or something else. wtf,

So the UN is banned, but the IG and/or THOTI is allowed?

Ridiculous?

the Darkone
Gather up the IG or HOTU or something else.

more thought into this thread .

This team is F**ked period.

golem370
Read the text I said no UN. Because it's the only thing that can stop him.

Mr Master
I agree with Abraxas' position, but I think a year of prep is a lot of time. I mean Yes he is above Eternity, but it isn't as if people have not taken down Eternity with a little prep.

With one year of prep and full cooperation the team would be hard to deal with.

I guess it also depends on what your position is on using outside atrifacts, and all that. Can The team try to bring together cosmic containment units or something like that? I don't know.

I mean I have seen Aggomotto do well against Galactus (granted below Eternity) but can Strange use the Vishanti for help here?

All the prep in the world will never give this particular team the ability to erase the Multiverse.

If they can't do that, Abraxas ftw.

That's the bottomline. smile

Galan007
Read the text I said no UN. Because it's the only thing that can stop him. wtf,

THOTI >>> IG >> Incomplete IG >>>> UN.

It takes at least a power on the UN's scale to take out Abraxas.

Surely something MUCH more powerful, could do the same. wink

Mr Master
Read the text I said no UN. Because it's the only thing that can stop him.

That, or anything more powerful than that.

Stupid Rookie
Mr. Master do you think Cosmic Containment units could do it. If the team were to gather a group of them?

Mr Master
Mr. Master do you think Cosmic Containment units could do it. If the team were to gather a group of them?

I'm sure one CCU can do it,

it all depends on how much it can be manipulated though.

1. Thanos became the Universe. (Captain Marvel #37)

2. Doom created a Universe from scrath then merged it with 616,

Magneto took that same CCU, and made another Universe from scratch and merged it with the merger Doom had made,

Then the Red Skull came took the same CCU again, and created yet another Universe from scratch, which he also merged with the other merged UniverseS.

Finally, the Cube was taken from the Skull, and the UniverseS were all returned to their normalcy.

(This happened in the Chaos Trilogy books I-III)

3. X-O & Iron Man (in a Cross-over edited by Mark Gruenwald) had an obscure CCU from another Multiverse, it was capable of Remaking the Omniverse several times over.

Stupid Rookie
Thanks Mr. M

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Team wins

Easily thumb up

starlock
"Can they hold him off for awhile? Team has 1 year of prep. I am not allowing the UN but can this team keep him at bay for while"

Yes they can-if a blast from galactus can make him cry out in pain and drop his only means of defeat-that was so important to him,i would say yes without a doubt

Mr Master
Originally posted by starlock
Yes they can-if a blast from galactus can make him cry out in pain and drop his only means of defeat-that was so important to him,i would say yes without a doubt

I don't remember Galactus ever blasting Abraxas with anything.

I do know, Galactus summoned the UN out of Abraxas's hands,

then Abraxas screamed because the only weapon that could defeat him, was out of his hands.

Other than that, you'l have to point out to me, where Galactus blasted Abraxas.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Mr Master
I don't remember Galactus ever blasting Abraxas with anything.

I do know, Galactus summoned the UN out of Abraxas's hands,

then Abraxas screamed because the only weapon that could defeat him, was out of his hands.

Other than that, you'l have to point out to me, where Galactus blasted Abraxas.

I think he might be thinking of when Nova hurt Galactus and he dropped it into Reed's hands.

I still think basically this comes down to wether they can find something to use against him. In a year I have seen crazier things done.

Mr. master do you think they could create a cosmic containment unit?

Mr Master
I think he might be thinking of when Nova hurt Galactus and he dropped it into Reed's hands.

I'm not sure, it sounds like the incident when big G took the UN from AB, the artistic depiction was of Abraxas screaming, but you can tell it's from the UN leaving his hands, Abraxas knew that was his weakness.

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5349/bigg3nz8.th.jpg

imo

I still think basically this comes down to wether they can find something to use against him. In a year I have seen crazier things done.

Absolutely.

Mr. master do you think they could create a cosmic containment unit?

If I'm not mistaken, Doom created a CCU.

I'll check up on it, but I'm almosty sure.

GalacticStorm

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/6/15613034952.jpg

Dont know what comics you're familiar with, but in Marvel screaming out a big "AHHHHHH!!!" usually means youre in pain. The fact that it came after being submerged in energy kinda confirms it. erm

Mr Master
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/6/15613034952.jpg

Dont know what comics you're familiar with, but in Marvel screaming out a big "AHHHHHH!!!" usually means youre in pain. The fact that it came after being submerged in energy kinda confirms it. erm

All I see is Abraxas screaming cause the ONLY weapon that can defeat him is out of his hands,

but that's me,

can I live?

Thanx. smile

GalacticStorm
All I see is Abraxas screaming cause the ONLY weapon that can defeat him is out of his hands,

but that's me,

can I live?

Thanx. smile

"AHHHHH!!!" When submerged in energy suggest pain as does the clenched eyes thumb down

Mr Master
"AHHHHH!!!" When submerged in energy suggest pain as does the clenched eyes

Again,

can a another cat live out here?

I see what I see, and you see what you see,

live, relax, this isn't for money.

GalacticStorm
Again,

can a another cat live out here?

I see what I see, and you see what you see,

live, relax, this isn't for money.

Thats cool as long as you understand that what you see when it isnt actually stated on panel or in the bios isnt necessarily what actually happened. You just seem to have a bit of trouble distinguishing between interpretation and actuality. big grin

Mr Master
Thats cool as long as you understand that what you see when it isnt actually stated on panel or in the bios isnt necessarily what actually happened. You just seem to have a bit of trouble distinguishing between interpretation and actuality.

stfu2

citannah17
personally i think if the team had one year prep they could find a way to defeat him i mean with a year of prep and this team they should be able to pull off a victory or at least containing him somehow.

norrinradd43
Make Stranger the leader of the team since he is probably the smartest and most powerful...Im sure he knows some crazy cosmic secret that could possably take abraxas down...this team is full of bad asses also, Give Stranger and Thanos a year of prep with these guys at his disposal and there is a good chance they find a way to beat abraxas

the Darkone
The team gets slaughter, unless they can get the Ultimate Nullifier from Galactus, they are f**ked that was the only thing at the time that could stop Abraxas. Other than that Abraxas erase there a$$ from existence one by one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.