Sentry vs Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Marvels Sentry VS DC's WonderWoman.

Who wins this and why?

nvrbeenwthagirl
SHe would. Super Lasso Knot for the win.

batdude123
Sentry.

Priest
Sentry sling shot her into the sun with her lasso.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
Sentry sling shot her into the sun with her lasso.

I suppose if he were skilled enough to do anything to her. He isn't nearly as skilled as any of the other top tiers. So he'd loose to her. He might as well be Thor with no fighting Skills. So he pretty much loses.

batdude123
Skill has nothing to do with the reason why Sentry beats Diana.

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I suppose if he were skilled enough to do anything to her. He isn't nearly as skilled as any of the other top tiers. So he'd loose to her. He might as well be Thor with no fighting Skills. So he pretty much loses.
Thor and Sentry are completely different characters with diffrent power sets imo.

Sentry has yet to be defeated. He will pummel Wonder Woman.

Deathstroke

Sentry has yet to be defeated. He will pummel Wonder Woman.

Iron Man defeated him.

Fem-Ultron didn't appear to be having too much trouble with him.

Priest
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Iron Man defeated him.

Fem-Ultron didn't appear to be having too much trouble with him.
Iron Man got is ass owned by sentry too.
This version of Ultron docent look like she can be defeated with brunt force, i dbt WW would be able to to any better.

Deathstroke

I don't think Iron Man could take him in a straight up fist fight, but Sentry was still defeated so I thought I'd just point that out.

This version of Ultron docent look like she can be defeated with brunt force, i dbt WW would be able to to any better.

Maybe not, but I just wanted to show that just because Sentry hasn't been beaten down yet doesn't mean that he can't be or hasn't been roughed up some.

Priest
I don't think Iron Man could take him in a straight up fist fight, but Sentry was still defeated so I thought I'd just point that out.

Maybe not, but I just wanted to show that just because Sentry hasn't been beaten down yet doesn't mean that he can't be or hasn't been roughed up some.
True point taken.

nvrbeenwthagirl

First of all, WW is like how many times stronger and faster than Iron man? No one is giving any good reason why Sentry would pummel WW. He isn't as strong as Superman and not as fast either. And He is no where the skill lvl needed. So what makes him pummel the most powerful and skilled Woman in comics? Not to mention crazy bracelets and a lasso that is a one hit win?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Prncess Diana beats the crap out of Robert.

Priest
First of all, WW is like how many times stronger and faster than Iron man? No one is giving any good reason why Sentry would pummel WW. He isn't as strong as Superman and not as fast either. And He is no where the skill lvl needed. So what makes him pummel the most powerful and skilled Woman in comics? Not to mention crazy bracelets and a lasso that is a one hit win?
I wasn't comparing WW to Ironman, DS said that Ironman beaten Sentry, and i just responded by saying IM got owned by sentry.

How is crazy bracelets and a lasso a one hit win?
U may think that the lasso is a guaranteed win, but i actuality she docent win to many matches with it.

I'm certain that sentry is much Stronger than Wonder Woman, he may not be as skilled but his strength and speed- (yes Sentry his faster than WW, he can travel to the sun in moments) will make up for the skills he lacks.

Deathstroke
What's Wonder Woman's most impressive strength feat?

Priest
probably the Spectre feat she has done with superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I wasn't comparing WW to Ironman, DS said that Ironman beaten Sentry, and i just responded by saying IM got owned by sentry.

How is crazy bracelets and a lasso a one hit win?
U may think that the lasso is a guaranteed win, but i actuality she docent win to many matches with it.

I'm certain that sentry is much Stronger than Wonder Woman, he may not be as skilled but his strength and speed- (yes Sentry his faster than WW, he can travel to the sun in moments) will make up for the skills he lacks. MuCh stronger? that would be like saying he's much stronger than Superman, since it's known that WW and Superman are nearly a match in strength. And Sentry isn't really much faster than DIANA. Unless you can prove to me his battle reflexes are anything near hers.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Pulling One Third the mass of a hundred Earths. When she pulled the Earth against the sun's gravitational pull with Supers and Manhunter.

batdude123
MuCh stronger? that would be like saying he's much stronger than Superman, since it's known that WW and Superman are nearly a match in strength. And Sentry isn't really much faster than DIANA. Unless you can prove to me his battle reflexes are anything near hers.

Wonder Woman is not nearly Superman's equal in terms of strength. Keep holding on to that dream, though.

batdude123
Pulling One Third the mass of a hundred Earths. When she pulled the Earth against the sun's gravitational pull with Supers and Manhunter.

How do you know she wasn't doing 1/10 of the work?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
Wonder Woman is not nearly Superman's equal in terms of strength. Keep holding on to that dream, though.

I dont' have to keep holding anything. DC says it's so. And She has proven to be able to hold her own against an enraged Superman. The omac Files have them listed in the same strength Terms. And you have no proof that she isn't but your own fanboyism. Based upon her battles with Captain Marvel and Superman, she most certainly is. Now chew on that.

batdude123
I dont' have to keep holding anything. DC says it's so. And She has proven to be able to hold her own against an enraged Superman. The omac Files have them listed in the same strength Terms. And you have no proof that she isn't but your own fanboyism. Based upon her battles with Captain Marvel and Superman, she most certainly is. Now chew on that.

laughing out loud @ you calling me a fanboy of Superman.

Using OMAC files is like using handbooks. His strength feats outshine hers by a considerable margin.

Based on her battles, it means nothing. In a h2h fight, she has to use skill in order to make up for the strength difference.

Priest
How do you know she wasn't doing 1/10 of the work?
hehe i was thinking the same thing.

Deathstroke
Even if she was only pulling 1/10th the weight of the earth that'd be considerably more impressive than stopping the Helicarrier from falling, which, by the way, Sentry wasn't able to do on his own.

nvrbeenwthagirl
hehe i was thinking the same thing.

By sheer fact that if she was doing that little, it would still mean she was able to pull 10 times the earths mass on her own. Next.

What If...
Next.

Lol. Please, spare yourself the embarrassment.

What If...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by What If...
Lol. Please, spare yourself the embarrassment.

Oh please Spare me. I coudl easily say, that What if she was pulling more than Half since it was her lasso and she has a connection to the Earth that the others do not share. She can actually pull more strength from the Earth. So what if she were doing more of the work? YOu see how rediculous it is to just say stupid stuff like what if she was only pulling 1/10. IT only serves to demean especially in light of the fact that we already know she's as strong as Captain Marvel, who has on many occasion, matched fist with Superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who has Sentry Beat that is on WW's level and skill and Speed? Is he far superior than Superman? Becuz that is what it would take to beat WW for a 7/10 majority.

His Airness
Sentry wins

Deathstroke
Sentry couldn't even catch the S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier. no expression

Even if WW was only pulling 1/1000th the weight of the earth it'd still be much more impressive.

Priest
Who has Sentry Beat that is on WW's level and skill and Speed? Is he far superior than Superman? Becuz that is what it would take to beat WW for a 7/10 majority.
Can Wonder Woman stalemate Photon?
Can Wonder punk Terrax like Sentry did?
Can Wonder Woman grab a hold of Wolverine's claws bend them and still be uncut?
Can Wonder Woman take on the Collective?
Can Wonder Woman own absorbing man?
Can Wonder Woman beat up Dr. Strange?
Can Wonder Woman hold a nuclear device, have it explode and be completely unaffected by it?
Can wonder Woman contain the power of a cosmic cube in her hand?
Can Wonder Woman disarm multiple flying missiles around the world in seconds?
Can Wonder Woman own 15+ Inhuman at the same time?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can Wonder punk Terrax like Sentry did?- YEs
Can Wonder Woman grab a hold of Wolverine's claws bend them and still be uncut?- YEs
Can Wonder Woman take on the Collective?- He wasn't impressive
Can Wonder Woman own absorbing man?- YEs
Can Wonder Woman beat up Dr. Strange?- YES
Can Wonder Woman hold a nuclear device, have it explode and be completely unaffected by it?_ she did one better with an alien device
Can wonder Woman contain the power of a cosmic cube in her hand?- Maybe not. Tho she could hold it in her shield.
Can Wonder Woman disarm multiple flying missiles around the world in seconds?- Yes
Yes. They aren't that impressive except BB.

jasonk3

Sentry wins

Priest
Can Wonder Woman grab a hold of Wolverine's claws bend them and still be uncut?- YEs
Can Wonder Woman hold a nuclear device, have it explode and be completely unaffected by it?_ she did one better with an alien device
Can wonder Woman contain the power of a cosmic cube in her hand?- Maybe not. Tho she could hold it in her shield.
Can Wonder Woman disarm multiple flying missiles around the world in seconds?- Yes
yeah ok hysterical

His Airness
Um Wonder Woman's not messin wit Absorbing Man, she'd be completely dominated.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by His Airness
Um Wonder Woman's not messin wit Absorbing Man, she'd be completely dominated.

LMAO are you serious? OMG. She would whoop his ass so completely. Wrap him in the lasso and compell him to turn back into his true self.

Symmetric Chaos

How?

Actually I really don't want to know.

darthgoober
LMAO are you serious? OMG. She would whoop his ass so completely. Wrap him in the lasso and compell him to turn back into his true self.
The ONLY reason WW even has a chance against AM is because he's a moron. Give him the IQ equal to that of a regular person and he'd beat her senseless.

And there's no way in Hell she'd be able to overload him the way Sentry did.

tkitna
Sentry wins

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
The ONLY reason WW even has a chance against AM is because he's a moron. Give him the IQ equal to that of a regular person and he'd beat her senseless.

And there's no way in Hell she'd be able to overload him the way Sentry did.

Yeah right. She'd still be far faster and stronger than Him. He's been blown to pieces by hulk, She could do it as well. How could he beat her sensless when he couldn't land one punch?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How?

Actually I really don't want to know.

Speed blitz, High resistance to magic, the lasso, a tiara toss, so many ways to beat him.

Big Sexy
On a side note, If Absorbing man touched Dianas bracelet's I wonder who could physically stop him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Big Sexy
On a side note, If Absorbing man touched Dianas bracelet's I wonder who could physically stop him.

No one. He'd have to BFR'd. Or forced to turn back into his normal self. Telepathy or the Lasso.

Priest
Originally posted by Big Sexy
he should be indestructible.

darthgoober
Yeah right. She'd still be far faster and stronger than Him. He's been blown to pieces by hulk, She could do it as well. How could he beat her sensless when he couldn't land one punch?
Little known fact about AM, he can absorb the speed of anyone/thing that touches him as well wink . And when has he been blown to pieces by the Hulk? I'm not denying it happened, I've just seen him absorb the strength of the Hulk several times with no ill effects. Or are you talking about the time when he was amped by Celestial technology?

Symmetric Chaos
Speed blitz, High resistance to magic, the lasso, a tiara toss, so many ways to beat him.

Powerful shields. Indirect use of magic.

Priest
Powerful shields. Indirect use of magic.
or he could stop time and fling her into the sun.

nvrbeenwthagirl
or he could stop time and fling her into the sun.

He could. No one said she would get the majority. only that she would win some. Same thing with Sentry. Strange should get the majority.

His Airness
Wonder Woman isn't messin with Absorbing Man, he'd easily solo her.

batdude123
Can Wonder Woman grab a hold of Wolverine's claws bend them and still be uncut?

I think we already know the answer to that one.

Symmetric Chaos
I think we already know the answer to that one.

It is yes?

batdude123
It is yes?

She has a weakness to piercing damage. That's the reason she has to block bullets with her bracelets.

What do you think?

Symmetric Chaos
She has a weakness to piercing damage. That's the reason she has to block bullets with her bracelets.

What do you think?

My brain hurts sad

hush
what Sentry can bend Wolverine's claws and still be uncut? O and i'll say Sentry wins.

SpunkySmurph
Skill has nothing to do with the reason why Sentry beats Diana. Is it because he's a man? ermmnone

batdude123
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Is it because he's a man? ermmnone

Bingo.

SevenShackles
hummm i was under the impression Sentry wasnting beating the brains out the fem-ultron but rather stalling her ust in case tony was in there or something... so i dont think thats something you can really use, unless im wrong, if so tell me and ill read it over again XD

starlock
Wonder Woman for the win

Tork
Not only did Sentry owned AM, but he beat him at his own game.
Senty ftw.

draxx_tOfU

can WW stalemate Galactus?

eek!

Superboy Prime
If Wally West says so she can thumbsupdur

CaptainStoic
I have to go with Sentry on this one The Collective would push the entire JLA to the limit, and this new Ultron gave me the impression that she would have mathematically crushed Wonder Woman.

quanchi112
sentry

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I have to go with Sentry on this one The Collective would push the entire JLA to the limit, and this new Ultron gave me the impression that she would have mathematically crushed Wonder Woman.

Why? Because of her little brawl with Sentry?

They didn't do anything Diana can't handle.

And the way she said Sentry's physical defeat had been calculated was BS. She didn't get to beat him since the fight was interrupted by the helicarrier.

Priest
Sentry still ftw.

SevenShackles
could sentry rip threw the lasso? or does WW's lasso rip threw the sentry?

Superboy Prime
Really doubt Sentry will rip the lasso.

Not at all.

Photon009
Sentry completely owns her. This is a mismatch. Wonder Woman cannot stand toe-to-toe with Superman for very long, and Sentry is basically an amped up Superman in almost every aspect other than intelligence.

Soljer
Originally posted by Photon009
Sentry completely owns her. This is a mismatch. Wonder Woman cannot stand toe-to-toe with Superman for very long, and Sentry is basically an amped up Superman in almost every aspect other than intelligence.

Cannot stand toe to toe with Superman?

So, CERTAINLY, she'd be INSTANTLY obliterated with a sun-amped blood lusted Superman, right?

Right?

Photon009
And to answer the questions i saw earlier...

Can Wonder Woman stalemate Photon? Haha She probably wouldnt last a minute.

Can Wonder punk Terrax like Sentry did? No. Terrax would actually be a good match for Wonder Woman, maybe even her superior.

Can Wonder Woman grab a hold of Wolverine's claws bend them and still be uncut? - No. Wolverine has cut the Hulk with those claws, Wonder Woman isnt nearly as durable as the Hulk.

Can Wonder Woman take on the Collective? See the Binary vs Collective Ownage, thats the same way a Collective vs Wonder Woman fight would go...a complete ownage in Collective's favor.

Can Wonder Woman own absorbing man? No. Creel has given the Hulk, the Thing, and Thor all serious trouble in the past. Wonder Woman might be able to squeeze out a sliiiight majority over Creel, but no way would she even come close to owning him the way Sentry did.

Can Wonder Woman beat up Dr. Strange? Maybe if it was one of the Doc's worst showings ever, but on a regular good showing of Strange, one spell and Diana's sucking his dick.

Can Wonder Woman hold a nuclear device, have it explode and be completely unaffected by it? Probably not. She could probably survive it without too many injuries, but im pretty sure she'd be pissed. Unless, again, you think Diana is more durable the Hulk.

Can wonder Woman contain the power of a cosmic cube in her hand?
Not many could. So no.

Can Wonder Woman disarm multiple flying missiles around the world in seconds? I doubt it. Diana's really not that fast compared to guys like Superman and Sentry, and exploding missiles will take their toll on her low durability also.

Can Wonder Woman own 15+ Inhuman at the same time? **** no. Inhumans are one of the most powerful races. Wonder Woman would get her ass kicked. Especially if Black Bolt's there. He could probably take her by himself, and if not, with 1 or 2 other Inhumans helping him shed go down.

Photon009
Originally posted by Soljer
Cannot stand toe to toe with Superman?

So, CERTAINLY, she'd be INSTANTLY obliterated with a sun-amped blood lusted Superman, right?

Right?

Getting batted around like she did isnt standing toe-to-toe. It's called getting your ass kicked and barely staying conscious.

Soljer
Diana IS more durable to the hulk.

Not to piercing damage, of course, but in general.

And she'd beat Terrax. Terrax is a HUGE cosmic-jobber.

And Wonder Woman'd easily be faster than Sentry - she kept up with the Flash on multiple occasions, fought Zoom, and even entered the Speedforce with pure speed.

Lastly, most of the inhumans aren't very impressive. Black Bolt is, sure, but Wonder Woman'd certainly be able to take him.

As far as the thread? I don't give a damn - but Sentry ISN'T NEARLY as impressive as some posters seems to want him to be, erm.

Photon009
Originally posted by Soljer
Diana IS more durable to the hulk.

Not to piercing damage, of course, but in general.

And she'd beat Terrax. Terrax is a HUGE cosmic-jobber.

And Wonder Woman'd easily be faster than Sentry - she kept up with the Flash on multiple occasions, fought Zoom, and even entered the Speedforce with pure speed.

Lastly, most of the inhumans aren't very impressive. Black Bolt is, sure, but Wonder Woman'd certainly be able to take him.

As far as the thread? I don't give a damn - but Sentry ISN'T NEARLY as impressive as some posters seems to want him to be, erm.

Did you just say Wonder Woman is more durable than the Hulk? Oh lord.

Soljer
Originally posted by Photon009
Did you just say Wonder Woman is more durable than the Hulk? Oh lord.

doped.

The Hulk wouldn't be taking punches from Zoom or a sun-amped Superman.

The Great Galen
Well it seems as if it the majority say that Sentry will win so thats what ill go with to just based from what ive seen of him. Also I gotta say for like the last time, in spite of however I might come off saying this I chose not to value her fight with the sun amped supes. The fight didnt make any sense and the way it played out was wonky...i dont like using PIS but in this case i feel its the only way to view it. There has been no indication aside from wishful thinking to make me consider her supes or sentry's equal. Ive always maintained the poistion that she is a entire tier below supes...but again thats only IMO.

Superboy Prime
...Sentry is cool in my book.

What I don't like is the way Wonder Woman is getting under rated.

She is more than capable of standing toe to toe with Sentry. She IS capable of beating him.

Same goes for him.

Bob will have to work hard to take her down. So will Diana.

Lets just be fair peeps and not just jerkoff to the character we like more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.