who would you choose to build and run your company.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
Who would you choose to build and run your company from the start?

Lex
Bruce
Stark
Reed
Doom

Stupid Rookie
Bruce because he would run a successful company without cutting too many corners, and being socially irresponsible.

If I don't care at all about the world, Lex.

DigiMark007
Reed's a genius, but the FF went bankrupt not too long ago. erm

Stark and Bruce are inhibited by....what's the word....oh yeah, morals. no expression

Doom, clearly. We'd get too big for our own good and the militaries of the world would need to band together to thwart our galaxy-dominating plans. But after that, we'd still buy ourselves a country and throw some kick ass parties!

Stupid Rookie
I don't know about Stark's morals after Civil War, but I guess that is a whole new debate. Doom would be good.

Emperor Ashtar
Classic Stark And Bruce

Oh , Spidey for advertisment.

Juntai
Lex. he can be the richest man one day, lose everything, go to court for a week or two, then build an even bigger company in couple weeks, and buy out his last one, and be twice as rich.

[BAW]Endrict
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Classic Stark And Bruce

Oh , Spidey for advertisment.

Sorry but one person...either Stark or Bruce

Stupid Rookie
Hasn't Stark lost his company a bunch of times? I remember a debate a long time ago comparing Bruce and Stark and who was richer/beteer looking etc. I will see if I can find it.

Big Sexy
Doom for sure. With his time machine he could pull a "Martha Stewart" on every stock problem.

llagrok
Stark.

Emperor Ashtar
Fine, Power Girl for advertisment purposes. . . shifty

LordKaos
Lex, cutting corners and being socially irresponsible is what big business is all about, you get to the top a lot quicker if you use all the little people as a ladder. He'd run it, I just get paid set up most of my money in off shore accounts, I heard the banks in the Cayman Islands don't fold under the threat of other governments, he built it and runs it he'll take all the heat if anything goes wrong.devil

guy222
Originally posted by Endrict
Who would you choose to build and run your company from the start?

Lex
Bruce
Stark
Reed
Doom

Banner

Juntai
Originally posted by guy222
Banner He's not on the list.

DigiMark007
I'd pick Squirrel Girl, and we'd start a company that sells nuts...

....just so I could, at any point in my life, say "Would you like some of my nuts? They're delicious!" and have a legit reason for saying it.

laughing out loud

no expression

Sledgehamster
Lex or Doom if I could guarantee they wouldn't try to take the company away from me. Which they most certainly would.

If not, Bruce or Stark. At least I could trust them. Reed's a genius but not the greatest businessman.

lordboo
doom he would stop at nothing to succeed,also attempting to crush rival company's

Symmetric Chaos
Doom.

He's the best set to run a company and unlike Luthor I have a chance of getting it back when he's done.

Bouboumaster
Lex isn't the most intelligent guy on the list, but when we are talking buisness, I have to admit that he's the top notch. I would take him, and he would take the rest to work for him.

Bruce is my second choice.

Doom is a doctor. It would be a good employ... A boss? I don't think so.
Reed? Bankrupt for the loose.
Stark? He have to many ups and downs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.