Could anyboy below Eternity beat Topographical Man/Full use of Power Gem & Space Gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? No UN or HOTU.

Topograpical Man- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/topograp.htm

&

Power (red/pink*) - Contains access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and backs the other gems and boosts their effects. Allows the user to duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and become invincible and therefore unbeatable when using raw power alone.

Space (purple) - Allows the user to exist in any location (or all); move any object anywhere throughout the universe and warp or rearrange space

golem370
??

llagrok
Probably not.

How many threads have you made Golem?

golem370

guy222
Originally posted by golem370

Ur amazing smile

Endless Mike
Galactus

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Galactus

Before Gravity 'fed' him?

Emperor Ashtar
Ion

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Ion

You sure Ion is below Eternity-level?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by celestialdemon
You sure Ion is below Eternity-level?

Now that I think about it, I doubt it.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by guy222
Ur amazing smile

Amazing isn't the right word. No one, regardless of their interest in comics, needs to make that number of threads, but golem's a contributing member and doesn't do anything against the rules, so it's simply to his own detriment.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Now that I think about it, I doubt it.

Yeah, I don't know but about DC, but he doesn't seem like it.

golem370
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Amazing isn't the right word. No one, regardless of their interest in comics, needs to make that number of threads, but golem's a contributing member and doesn't do anything against the rules, so it's simply to his own detriment.

I love making vs Threads so I can't apologise for a fun thing in my life. It's not like I am out drinks every night or constantly doing drugs. This is one of my favorite places to be on the net. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.