It's a Wonderful World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xenogears
If you were wondering what the Kingdom Hearts team has been working on since development on Kingdom Hearts II finished up, here it is. Square Enix has announced an original new game for the DS. Titled "It's a Wonderful World," this game is being developed by Tetsuya Nomura and the Kingdom Hearts team.

The game is set in real world Japan. The game takes place primarily in Tokyo's trendy Shibuya region and features famous locations like Scramble Crossing and the 109 shopping mall, which is reportedly the most financially successful shopping mall in the world.

You play as Neku, a boy who has the ability to read the hearts of others. Neku meets a young girl named Tsuki while walking through the streets. The two end up in Shibuya and are forced to play a mysterious game.

Expect more information on this game to surface at the upcoming Square Enix event in Japan.

Here's the Japanese trailer:lEzB-EAky7k

Xenogears
This game looks very interesting...

Violent2Dope
Hmmmm...You were right this is pretty interesting, strange, but interesting nontheless. I noticed that the boy and girl in the game look alot like Sora and Kairi and I think I saw a boy that resembled Riku too. Also on the combat, I noticed that the touch pad was being used to cast spells.

Xenogears
Many have noticed the resemblances between Sora/Kairi and Neku/Tsuki. Also, one other character in the video looks awfully like Seifer. The girl that was next to Seifer looked sort of like Selphie. Some of the villains in the video look similar to Final Fantasy bosses, like Bahamut Zero.

Violent2Dope
Oh yeah I did see something that resembled some kind of
Bahamut but I thot it was a summon.

Xenogears
It could be. I hope I can fight against that thing...

I predict that this game will sell quite a lot.

Xenogears
Official Japanese Website: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subarashiki/

Videogame Scans: http://www.nintendo-actu.fr/image_3670.html

ESB -1138
I hope the name of this game isn't going to be "It's a Wonderful World."

Lana
This is actually fairly old news that this was being made stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.