Surfer/Firelord vs Thor/Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Photon009
Current Surfer
Current Firelord

vs

Classic Thor
Beta Ray Bill

Who takes this?

Acrosurge
Tough fight. I wish we knew more about Surfer's current powerlevel. I'd be willing to say that it is greater than classic Thor. Firelord has given Thor problems in the past, but I've never seen him as Thor's equal. In the same way, I wouldn't see Firelord as quite BrB's peer. Close, but not a peer. Surfer would have to pick up the slack in the battle.

Another major point for Thor and BrB is that they've fought side by side many times. They share a unique bond in a way that Surfer and Firelord do not. That can only help them in this fight.

Ugh. I really don't know how to call this. I'll say Surfer and Firelord (due to Surfer's superior power) 6/10 for now, but I might just as soon change my mind.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Hammer Brothers. I dont' see Surfer being able to over come the two after BRB knocks FL out in a few minutes of battle.

quanchi112
surfer and firelord

guy222
Originally posted by Photon009
Current Surfer
Current Firelord

vs

Classic Thor
Beta Ray Bill

Who takes this?

Kril handles Thor

SS vs Bill. Surfer doesn't job. Stalemate

Photon009
BRB vs Firelord - Stalemate
Thor vs Firelord - Stalemate
Surfer vs Thor - Surfer wins
Surfer vs BRB - Surfer wins

Surfer and Firelord take this.

quanchi112
I SAY THOR CAN BEAT FIRELORD IF BOTH ARE WRITTEN CORRECTLY. BUT I AGREE SURFER IS THE MOST POWERFUL AND HIS TEAM SHOULD WIN.

Photon009
Originally posted by quanchi112
I SAY THOR CAN BEAT FIRELORD IF BOTH ARE WRITTEN CORRECTLY. BUT I AGREE SURFER IS THE MOST POWERFUL AND HIS TEAM SHOULD WIN.

Firelord and Thor have fought 4 times. And all 4 times they have either stalemated, or Firelord has actually looked superior. So comics say otherwise to you thinking Thor is superior.

quanchi112
thor to me seems liketo much of a warrior. he has beaten way more powerful foes than firelord has and has way more expereince. i give thor the edge nonethelss. hes also kicked surfers ass even though i didnt agree with the writing.

Photon009
Originally posted by quanchi112
thor to me seems liketo much of a warrior. he has beaten way more powerful foes than firelord has and has way more expereince. i give thor the edge nonethelss. hes also kicked surfers ass even though i didnt agree with the writing.

Firelord's beaten Ravenous, Starhawk, 100 Centurions (keep in mind, Centurion forces > Earth's forces), Thor himself, held off the Annihilation Wave for 6 months, took down an A-Wave Queen, beaten Loki, the X-Men in under a minute including Colossus and Wolverine and including taking a full blast from Havok with no problems, taken down the Human Torch easily, beat Stark and Ganglia (alternate timeline villains, not Tony) who were giving the Guardians of the Galaxy problems, owned Medusa and scared the Inhumans, absorbed a huge heat wave from Super Nova whose Skyfather level at the very least, sensed where Thanos was from across the Universe, briefly stalemated Quasar, beat Namor and Samson at the same time easily, and even KILLED the Hulk. Considering Firelord has less than 1/3rd of the amount of appearances of Thor, proportionally Firelord may have better feats. Also, Firelord's destroyed planets on multiple occasions. When's the last time you saw Thor destroy a planet?

And Firelord's beaten Surfer too.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Photon009
Firelord's beaten Ravenous, Starhawk, 100 Centurions (keep in mind, Centurion forces > Earth's forces), Thor himself, held off the Annihilation Wave for 6 months, took down an A-Wave Queen, beaten Loki, the X-Men in under a minute including Colossus and Wolverine and including taking a full blast from Havok with no problems, taken down the Human Torch easily, beat Stark and Ganglia (alternate timeline villains, not Tony) who were giving the Guardians of the Galaxy problems, owned Medusa and scared the Inhumans, absorbed a huge heat wave from Super Nova whose Skyfather level at the very least, sensed where Thanos was from across the Universe, briefly stalemated Quasar, beat Namor and Samson at the same time easily, and even KILLED the Hulk. Considering Firelord has less than 1/3rd of the amount of appearances of Thor, proportionally Firelord may have better feats. Also, Firelord's destroyed planets on multiple occasions. When's the last time you saw Thor destroy a planet?

And Firelord's beaten Surfer too.

I like Firelord and Radd ftw

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.