Exitar!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Remember when it took ALL of Thors power just to get Exitar to notice him ( to the point that his hammer was destroyed)?

Well who on this list would be the first to be noticed or considered a threat (nuisance)....

1 GL----any just not ION or Parallax

2. Supes
a)Classic
b)1 million
c)Current

3) Flash

4) Power girl

5) Wonder Women

6) Superboy prime

7) Shazamm ( any version)

8) Darkseid

9) ?

10) ?

These characters plus the 2 u add can use whatever technique they have used in the past.

Kutulu
The only one on your list that would get his attention would be Superman One Million, and that would be because he has 5d imp blood. Celestials are beings not limited to merely 3 dimensions, they can warp space and time. They can create machines that do so as well, such as the godstalker. Example being One Above All (celestial version, not marvel's surpreme beingi) was able to simply open a hole in time and space to avoid Thor's godblast.

guy222
Originally posted by Kutulu
The only one on your list that would get his attention would be Superman One Million, and that would be because he has 5d imp blood. Celestials are beings not limited to merely 3 dimensions, they can warp space and time. They can create machines that do so as well, such as the godstalker. Example being One Above All (celestial version, not marvel's surpreme beingi) was able to simply open a hole in time and space to avoid Thor's godblast.

Very true smile

llagrok
I think Darkseid might be able to get his attention.

tru-marvell
was that the "godblast" Thor shot at him?

golem370
Could Darkseid or Green Lanterns find a metal like Vibranaium to shatter Exitars brain casing like Sue did.

Symmetric Chaos
DS or Shazam would probably be the first to be noticed.

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
I think Darkseid might be able to get his attention.

Exitar doesn't notice DS

grey fox
Korvak ?

How about a Watcher ?

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
Could Darkseid or Green Lanterns find a metal like Vibranaium to shatter Exitars brain casing like Sue did. What the f**k?

That's not how Sue shattered Exitar's armor...

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
DS or Shazam would probably be the first to be noticed. You mean they would be the first to be noticed after Supes 1M, right? ermm

golem370
I forgot

Kutulu
Originally posted by tru-marvell
was that the "godblast" Thor shot at him?
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Thor_288_15.jpg

From all appearances it looks exactly like a god blast, but it just says "beam".

Kutulu
The Godstalker was a multidimensional machine created by the celestials:
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/godalk.htm

It can literarally bend space and time in order to avoid any 3 dimensional attack. It doesn't even need to resist the attack, it simply bends space around the attack so it isn't hit.

tru-marvell
Originally posted by grey fox
Korvak ?

How about a Watcher ?

def. possibilities imo...

RKT is another definit...I wonder what kind of fight (short one I'm sure) that would be...Exitar may have to directly confront RKT for... about 2 seconds

guy222
def. possibilities imo...

RKT is another definit...I wonder what kind of fight (short one I'm sure) that would be...Exitar may have to directly confront RKT for... about 2 seconds

Watchers/RKT fall to a Celestial

tru-marvell
I know they wouldn't last...the contest is who would be "first noticed" by Exitar...see?...get it?

guy222
I know they wouldn't last...the contest is who would be "first noticed" by Exitar...see?...get it?

I always get it smile

tru-marvell
Someone stated that WWHulk had shattered a "planet sized asteroid" do you think such a punch could get Exitar's notice?

guy222
Someone stated that WWHulk had shattered a "planet sized asteroid" do you think such a punch could get Exitar's notice?

prolly

Soljer
Superman one million. Though I still don't think he could hang with Exitar.

Also; the Hulk would never get Exitar's attention. The Hulk only broke a planet sized asteroid because of the RAIL GUN he was shot out of. It was a durability feat for the Hulk - the strength feat belongs to the rail gun.

Not to mention the fact that busting planets is damn near a requirement to even be CONSIDERED for herald level - and there isn't a single herald that'd be capable of making exitar bat an eye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.