Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
Has anyone else noticed the suspicious similiarity to the music in "Gladiator" and "POTC"?

willofthewisp
Well, they are composed by the same composer, so they may sound similar.

Jaeh_JediPirate
I noticed it too. I suspected they were made by the same composer. and i was right lol.

i think it's hans signature... the similarity we hear.

kinda like the similarity between john williams' work, in Star Wars and Superman. signature wink

LoveJackSparrow
Can anyone explain why there was "new" music in the 3rd film of PotC? the music wasent exactly what i would have thought of the films music but it was ok i liked it was just different.

IheartPocky
Each movie had it's own score.

LoveJackSparrow
I know that but i mean the music was entirely different!!!!!!! it only like had one song from either dmc or cotbp

Emma718
Originally posted by LoveJackSparrow
Can anyone explain why there was "new" music in the 3rd film of PotC? the music wasent exactly what i would have thought of the films music but it was ok i liked it was just different.

i agree
it was differant to the two previous films.
Though it was still good.

LoveJackSparrow
Seriously!!!! well my mom said that well it was to match the "mood" But it just didnt seem the same.

AudioHeart
I like the new music...I have them on my Ipod big grin big grin wink

Jaeh_JediPirate
I think, like the movie, the music 'evolved' a bit or something like that into something more matured.. smile

AudioHeart
I Agree, it's darker, like the movie

It happened in DMC too!

Jaeh_JediPirate
yeah, i like the way how the music kinda conforms to the environment and changes too.... hans zimmer did a good job. smile

AudioHeart
Aye! A VERY Good Job big grin I think He's a GREAT composer

*GOO HANS ZIMMER!!!*

Jaeh_JediPirate
Aye, agreed, He's great.. wink big grin

AudioHeart
Aye Aye Captain!

...I love saying that... =]

LoveJackSparrow
Aye! Is Jack Sparrow captain of the Sparrabeth ship? And is Will captain of the Willabeth ship? I dont know why i just brought that up.

AudioHeart
Prolly, Most likely laughing out loud =]

PirateDiva
Ya and they kept describing it as a cross between The Davinci Code and Gladiator music.

AudioHeart
Yeah! I haven't seen The Da Vinci Code, is the music Good? I've seen Gladiator

I heard that too on some Show...not sure what it's name was though...

Mrs Fish
Actually the first album is composed by Klaus Badelt, score overproduced by Hans Zimmer...
And its Hans who made the music to both Gladiator and The DaVinci Code. Thats why the first sounds a bit different from the other two.
But some of the songs on DMC & AWE have a little of the first score in them...
Like the music we hear when Jack first appears, you get that in both I've got my eye on you(DMC) and Singapore(AWE). So there!laughing

The tracks on the first are more similar to each other, than the tracks on the other two....
I have been listening to all three of them constantly since I saw AWE.

The thing that I don't like about the third album is that most of the tracks are too slow and long. I know its because of the mood in the scene, but listening to 10 minutes of the same slow paced music, is boring.
My favorites are Up is down, Hoist the colours, Singapore and Drink up me hearties. (on AWE)
But my all time favourite is The Medallion Calls, the song when Jack first appears, every time I hear that melody I see jack before me! Its GREAT!!

Oh boy I rambled on....!

LoveJackSparrow
Ok can i please have your banner!!!!!!!!!! Im sorry but i just love it!!!!!!!!!! Please?????????????

AudioHeart
KLAUS BADELT + HANS ZIMMER = MASTERS OF MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS LOL

laughing out loud THEY ROCK!!! wink

siriuswriter
I love the music to the "One Day," it's so exhilarating.... *sigh*

LoveJackSparrow
yes it is....Now mrs fish can i PLEASE have your banner...im like dieing for it!!!!!!!!!!!! OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AudioHeart
My fav's are "Up Is Down" "One Day" and "MULTIPLE JACKS"!!! laughing out loud

joanjoan
I bought the cd today and I think that "Up Is Down", "One day" and "Drink Up Me Hearties" are the best big grin The rest is ok. I though there would be more photos of jack inside sad

AudioHeart
I WANT THAT CD!!! *arggghhh*

LoveJackSparrow
UP AND DOWN!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST SONG ON THE SOUNDTRACK!!!!!! "I love this song!" -jack sparrow in COTBP on the beach. And why dose it show there feet in COTBP? I mean come on were not intrested in feet! Gosh!We are intrested in the movie!

AudioHeart
Who's feet are you talking about?

Taku Sparrow
Hey, it was music. POTC has two different composers which is why it probably sounded different. I noticed that while looking through my iPod one day...AHEM. Anyway, hey, it's PotC and the music is beautiful. Either way it's amazing how professional people can get. ;D

Taku Sparrow
Originally posted by LoveJackSparrow
UP AND DOWN!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST SONG ON THE SOUNDTRACK!!!!!! "I love this song!" -jack sparrow in COTBP on the beach. And why dose it show there feet in COTBP? I mean come on were not intrested in feet! Gosh!We are intrested in the movie!
I believe they mean Jack and Elizabeth's feet...although I must agree.
Give me some more Jack Action! >O<

And Up is Down is the BEST SONG ever. EVER. omfg.

<333333

AudioHeart
I'm listening to it right now!!!

I'm totally obsessed with that song i loooooooooooooove it love love love laughing out loud

potcfan2003
I love He's a Pirate, and I didn't like the AWE music as much as the first 2. AWE had the most annoying violin part in every song!!

AudioHeart
Really? I Love the violin, I thought it was always the best part, in all the music for all three movies

potcfan2003
I liked the violin in the first two movies, but in AWE I couldn't stand it. I had that freakin violin part stuck in my head for days afterward!!

AudioHeart
Fair enough lol, we all have different taste, either way, the movies all have magnificent soundtracks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.