Superman/Batman v. Captain America/Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Both teams are fully prepped. Takes place in Smallville.

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Both teams are fully prepped. Takes place in Smallville.

wavey

Team One FTW

TheGame17
captain america will keep batman at bay while doomsday kills superman(since it's impossible for superman to defeat doomsday.)

once he's done that, he'll finish off batman. and just for fun he'll kill captain america also.

team two wins 8-9/10

guy222
Originally posted by TheGame17
captain america will keep batman at bay while doomsday kills superman(since it's impossible for superman to defeat doomsday.)

once he's done that, he'll finish off batman. and just for fun he'll kill captain america also.

team two wins 8-9/10

Bruce is the man w/prep

Team One IMO

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by guy222
Bruce is the man w/prep

Team One IMO

bump

TheGame17
Originally posted by guy222
Bruce is the man w/prep

Team One IMO

i can't see him creating a device that can take DD down.

spawnwest
With prep....Supes/Batman win

Batman is just too good with prep and he'll find a way to win

grey fox
Team 1

guy222
still team one

Raoul
with or without prep, team 1...

Juk3n
im torn, but someone please tell me why team one win WITHOUT coping out behind "he'll find a way" afterall, he "finds a way" so often, maybe this time he doesnt!!!

Raoul
Originally posted by Juk3n
im torn, but someone please tell me why team one win WITHOUT coping out behind "he'll find a way" afterall, he "finds a way" so often, maybe this time he doesnt!!!

superman bfr's doomsday, then kills cap, leaving bruce time to figure out a way to stop doomsday while clark keeps him busy...

srug

Endrict Nuul
Team 1 with ease since prep is allowed.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Raoul
superman bfr's doomsday, then kills cap, leaving bruce time to figure out a way to stop doomsday while clark keeps him busy...

srug

and DD couldnt take a micro second and just obliterate Bruce while he's "figuring out a way" because?

NO! i GET that supes is keeping him busy, but too busy too give a pico second of attention to a mushy human?

mkay.

Scoobless
Cap looks at Doomsday.

Doomsday eats Cap.

Superman and Batman fall over laughing.

Doomsday wins by incapacitation.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Scoobless
Cap looks at Doomsday.

Doomsday eats Cap.

Ok......that was a stupid post and not very funny at all.

Raoul
and DD couldnt take a micro second and just obliterate Bruce while he's "figuring out a way" because?

NO! i GET that supes is keeping him busy, but too busy too give a pico second of attention to a mushy human?

mkay.

when clark bfr's doomsday, he goes after him, outside, into the sky, whatever... bruce is smart enough to make himself scarce enough that dd wont find him...

Cap looks at Doomsday.

Doomsday eats Cap.

laughing out loud

Scoobless
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Ok......that was a stupid post and not very funny at all.

You think DD is going to play nice? ..... with anybody?

wink

Endrict Nuul
You think DD is going to play nice? ..... with anybody?

wink

Umm.....confused.......ummm......confused......eek!.......good point.

carver9
Well we can say this, batman did make a prep weapon for konvikt in at least a hour so superman should be able to hold off doomsday and cap for at least that long while batman conjure up something.

Juk3n
when clark bfr's doomsday, he goes after him, outside, into the sky, whatever... bruce is smart enough to make himself scarce enough that dd wont find him...

laughing out loud

thats your answer?..Batman hides on the battlefield..and hopes DD wont find him.

Smooth.

You've convinced me now, how can i not agree with that? i must be mad.

So Superman BFR'S DD and Batman Hides.
Team 1.

Endrict Nuul
Supes BFRs DD from the start.....Bats and Cap wouldn't have even started their fight when this happens.

Raoul
thats your answer?..Batman hides on the battlefield..and hopes DD wont find him.

Smooth.

You've convinced me now, how can i not agree with that? i must be mad.

So Superman BFR'S DD and Batman Hides.
Team 1.

not hopes, makes sure. dd's isnt exactly a super detective...

Juk3n
not hopes, makes sure. dd's isnt exactly a super detective...

you're absolutley correct, and i can't fault your argument.

Still team 1, batmans pro hide n seek skills are teh rox0rHax0rz!!11oneeleven

Raoul
you're absolutley correct, and i can't fault your argument.

Still team 1, batmans pro hide n seek skills are teh rox0rHax0rz!!11oneeleven

pr1983

carnage52
are we forgetting the multiverse shattering power of the batkick?

Juk3n
Originally posted by carnage52
are we forgetting the multiverse shattering power of the batkick?

another instance i cannot argue with..

Batgod, what a guy.

i will Seppuku for ever doubting him!

carnage52
another instance i cannot argue with..

Batgod, what a guy.

i will Seppuku for ever doubting him! kneel before batgod!

Juk3n
*kneels, still Batman.

Scoobless
All joking aside, you know that Cap solos this then decapitates Doomsday with his shield.

Juk3n
All joking aside, you know that Cap solos this then decapitates Doomsday with his shield.

Aye, but then he has to find the still hiding Batman, and well, Caps hardly a world class detective.!?!

RageOfTheGods
Ill say team one wins, bruce and clark have fought countless times and teamwork in this fight counts alot. Ill say team one, superman can take down doomsday(depending which version if its HP DD then team 2 for the win).

Raoul
Aye, but then he has to find the still hiding Batman, and well, Caps hardly a world class detective.!?!

doh

Scoobless

But .... he has a torch and a Motorbike.

no expression

Eel O'Brian

mkay. And Supes couldn't take a micro second and just stop Doomsday from obliterating Bruce because?

NO! i GET that DD is trying to smush Bats, but Supes cant keep up with that microsecond as easily as DD can divert his attention?

mkay.

Indestructible
Superman and Batman win

Raoul
dd always targets clark first. its his ingrained hatred of kryptonians, for rell...

ElBeyonder
Batgod wins by batkick!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.