What the actors and actresses would say if they saw what we were posting about them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

potcfan2003
I thought that this would be a fun thread. But please don't abandon the Unforgivable diaries for this tho, i love that thread!!!!! Happy Dance

IheartPocky
Orlando would be a depressed slob for a few years.

Johnny would stay in his house or wear a mask for a few years..

And... Keira would have fun with it lol. I think she'd join in on our Sparrabeth discussion and be flattered by our respect for her lol Minus a few people smile

willofthewisp
Johnny: Hot? HOT?! I'm a middle-aged guy from Kentucky. I'm not hot! (hears Vanessa say she's taking off all her clothes) Gotta go!

Orlando: Well, in my defense, I had a very good time filming my scenes with Keira so if you'll excuse me, I have to go enjoy all the benefits of being a well-known and well-liked celebrity. Peace out.

Keira: Sparrabeth? There's a word for it? That is soooo cool. I have so much to share.

Geoffrey: Hot? Well, I guess I should enjoy this. Ahem, (clears throat) aaarrrgghh!

Jack: Aw, a whole thread about mourning my character's death. That is so sweet. I love you girls. I really do.

Naomi: Okay, I'll explain the 50ft lady thing. See, it's like this....

Tom: All right! You all think I'm a psychopath! I'd take advantage of that, but then I'd be arrested.

Jaeh_JediPirate
wait... who's tom?

IheartPocky
Tom is Beckett smile

Jaeh_JediPirate
oh.. hollander? (... am i correct? or is this another person?)

willofthewisp
Yeah, Tom Hollander. Dear Mr. Collins.

Jaeh_JediPirate
oh. was kinda confused at that moment.

lol... johnny would say that. he refuses to admit he's hot. read it in an interview.

Surreal_44
Orlando would be more like:

Orlando: There's a website about the movie? Oh, a forum. Ok...Yeah, I'll go look. Um...I'm never home, I don't know where my computer is.

(Several hours later, we see Orlando has thrown himself into the Internet jungle with reckless abandon. His eyes are wide.)

Orlando: (on cell phone with Johnny) What does "R-P slash fic, non-con, P-W-P mean?

(Johnny doesn't know either, so Orlando begins to read it outloud to Johnny. Orlando's voice trails at the vivid writing.)

Orlando: I...don't really remember doing that with you.

Johnny: Get off now, Orlando. Save yourself before you go any further!

Orlando: I...can't. Must read about Sparrabeth vs. Willabeth.

(Two hours later, Orlando is slouched on his sofa, talking to Johnny again)

Orlando: So then apparently the true ship is "Sparrington..."

----

wink

IheartPocky
lol i was watching a hair thing on vh1 and they talked about johnny. It was awesome cause they were all like "Johnny rocks!" "johnny can do whatever he wants because he's Johnny Depp, man!" and they showed little snippets from some interview i guess and he was looking at his picture on the cover of a magazine and he was like "I should've grown chest hair for that" and then he said "Look at that it's sick"

He's so modest ... lol

Jaeh_JediPirate
yeah, he is so modest.

and that's what makes him Hott-er.

laughing out loud

ROFL to the post about orli by surreal!

LoveJackSparrow
i liked that post post some more about that.......its funny!!!!!!

Emma718
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Johnny: Hot? HOT?! I'm a middle-aged guy from Kentucky. I'm not hot! (hears Vanessa say she's taking off all her clothes) Gotta go!

Orlando: Well, in my defense, I had a very good time filming my scenes with Keira so if you'll excuse me, I have to go enjoy all the benefits of being a well-known and well-liked celebrity. Peace out.

Keira: Sparrabeth? There's a word for it? That is soooo cool. I have so much to share.

Geoffrey: Hot? Well, I guess I should enjoy this. Ahem, (clears throat) aaarrrgghh!

Jack: Aw, a whole thread about mourning my character's death. That is so sweet. I love you girls. I really do.

Naomi: Okay, I'll explain the 50ft lady thing. See, it's like this....

Tom: All right! You all think I'm a psychopath! I'd take advantage of that, but then I'd be arrested.

laughing Johnny would so say that lol

Originally posted by Surreal_44
Orlando would be more like:

Orlando: There's a website about the movie? Oh, a forum. Ok...Yeah, I'll go look. Um...I'm never home, I don't know where my computer is.

(Several hours later, we see Orlando has thrown himself into the Internet jungle with reckless abandon. His eyes are wide.)

Orlando: (on cell phone with Johnny) What does "R-P slash fic, non-con, P-W-P mean?

(Johnny doesn't know either, so Orlando begins to read it outloud to Johnny. Orlando's voice trails at the vivid writing.)

Orlando: I...don't really remember doing that with you.

Johnny: Get off now, Orlando. Save yourself before you go any further!

Orlando: I...can't. Must read about Sparrabeth vs. Willabeth.

(Two hours later, Orlando is slouched on his sofa, talking to Johnny again)

Orlando: So then apparently the true ship is "Sparrington..."

----

wink

ahahahhahaha laughing out loud that is a crack up

Originally posted by IheartPocky
lol i was watching a hair thing on vh1 and they talked about johnny. It was awesome cause they were all like "Johnny rocks!" "johnny can do whatever he wants because he's Johnny Depp, man!" and they showed little snippets from some interview i guess and he was looking at his picture on the cover of a magazine and he was like "I should've grown chest hair for that" and then he said "Look at that it's sick"

He's so modest ... lol

awww
i agee, that's what makes me love him even more.
He is humble and sweet stick out tongue

LoveJackSparrow
Awww so modest johnny....love him! Hes soo sweet!

Jaeh_JediPirate
yeah... he's soo sweet ain't he... smile

-savvychick-
-sigh-

such a beautiful person....-faints-

Jaeh_JediPirate
yeah.. love

LoveJackSparrow
*daydreams about johnny depp* * faints with happyness*

Claudia_Black
I think Johnny would be like "Girls under 30...well actually under 20... teenagers...do they really find me attractive?"
And he wouldn't allow his kids to surf in the net, lol

Jaeh_JediPirate
wow. he should check ithis place out.. lol.

it'll answer everything he wants to know.... laughing out loud

AudioHeart
True that! laughing out loud .... and much much MUCH more!

Jaeh_JediPirate
oh so much more.. wink

LoveJackSparrow
Yes way more

LoveJackSparrow
Oh i dont know if this is true but my friend has a myspace account(i know that is true) and she says that she knows JD on myspace but i dont think he has an account i mean y would he so i can ask her to tell him to come on kmc! Anyone like this plan?????

siriuswriter
Um....

Your friend is lying/making things up.

smile

Have a nice day.

LoveJackSparrow
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!! I even told her that!!! but she dosent want to listen to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i was just saying because i really dont beleive her but i was going to ask her if someone was up for it......

Jaeh_JediPirate
eh.. let the impostor come on and let's GRILL HIM!

LoveJackSparrow
Yea!!! Whos up for it!!!!!

AudioHeart
laughing out loud

Jaeh_JediPirate
I'm up for it!

go fetch him! now!

and we'll grill him next time.. let him lounge around a bit. laughing out loud

LoveJackSparrow
Alright ill go get him.......*asks friend to go get him* Alright i did it!!! she hasent given me a responce yet soo will see.

PirateDiva
LOL...i bet u Johnny doesnt even know what myspace is?

i know Orlando didnt know what it was until a few months ago...lol!

LoveJackSparrow
OMG!!!!!!!!!!

PirateDiva
Keira would probably be like " U see KMC Girls get it! I dont know why Gore and the writers dont get it....Jack and Liz do belong together!"

LoveJackSparrow
You got that right!!!!!!!!!!!

surfchikpir8fan
Omg, Willo and Surreal, those were halarious! I can't top that funniness! I'm so glad no one heard me laugh out loud!

LoveJackSparrow
i like your siggy "surfchikpir8fan" it all makes since.....(i dont know why i typed that..but its true i do like it)

Jaeh_JediPirate
surf, the background of your sig reminds me of the phils. hmm

Surreal_44
Ooh, I have more to write of Orlando and His Adventures On-Line. Shall post them up after I have tea. stick out tongue

And maybe after I drop off a wedding prezzie for a certain somebody on this forum. big grin

Jaeh_JediPirate
WHO?!

yeah, Orli.

just take care that no one will bash Orli.

wow. I can't call Orli a whelp yet i could do that to will. Tell me why?

Surreal_44
Because Orli and Will are not technically the same person. wink

Jaeh_JediPirate
so true. hmm

but.. same face. why do i bash will so much (some sorta way)?

oh.. i know the answer already.

Surreal_44
Because he's in the way of your OTP. big grin

Jaeh_JediPirate
hmm OTP????

I was gonna say Jack is rubbing off.. stick out tongue what's OTP?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.