Kratos vs. Grahf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Kratos, having completely destroyed yet another horde of nameless horrors and unspeakable monsters, is taking a breather. He hears a crackling sound and feels a certain energy in the air. He grips his weapons tightly, and turns around to see an armored figure approaching. The figure is masked and garbed in a strange armor, with a heavy cloak around it's shoulders. The figure stops, looks up, it's eyes glowing red. "Whoever you are, walk away. I'm not in a mood to brawl right now." Kratos grunts. "You lack true strength. You are not capable of defeating me." The figure throws it's cape off. "I am Grahf the seeker of power. I will show you what true power is." Kratos cracks his neck and lifts up his swords. "And I'm Kratos, remember that name when you meet Hades in the depths of Tartarus."

Kratos vs. Grahf.

Kratos is GW1 (haven't played 2)

Grahf is normal. (No Alpha Weltall)

TricksterPriest
Nobody commented? sad

Superboy Prime
Grahf.

Xenogears
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nobody commented? sad Don't nobody like your threads b*tch

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Grahf.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Grahf. I concur

Pyron_Knight
Grahf's teleportation and possession powers will give him the edge.

Keollyn
Only Pandora Kratos can beat Graf, and even then, that would be an awesome fight.

TricksterPriest
if he gets Pandora, Grahf gets Alpha Weltall. Though, Grahf could probably still win on foot.

demoneyeslaharl
Meh... you hate Kratos don't you, Tricksy?

Grahf. Even if Kratos gets his... well... ultimate weapon in GoW2, I doubt he can beat Grahf.

leonheartmm
grahf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.