Dr Wily vs Dr Robotnik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Who wins and who loses out of these two doctors ?

ESB -1138
The doctors themselves are fighting? Robotnik would win if it's just those two, he could sit on Wily.

Violent2Dope
Or they could have dry flabby armed old man sex.

grey fox
Wily's minions are far far superior to Eggmans

ESB -1138
Originally posted by grey fox
Wily's minions are far far superior to Eggmans

Robotnik has Perfect Chaos, Metal Sonic (Metal Madness/Overlord), Silver Sonic, Mecha Sonic, Metal Knuckles, and Shadow Androids. Plus thousands of badniks and Egg Pawns. I'm pretty sure Robotnik can take down Wily with just his Egg Fleet or the Death Egg.

Violent2Dope
Perfect Chaos takes down Wily's pansy army by himself. He's a literal God.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by ESB -1138
The doctors themselves are fighting? Robotnik would win if it's just those two, he could sit on Wily.

Xenogears
Who the **** is Dr. Wily?

Triple Six
Wily or Robotnik? What's the difference? They both lose.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Xenogears
Who the **** is Dr. Wily?

I'm guessing you have'nt played megaman erm

Violent2Dope
Dr. Wily is an old man that is a genius like Eggman from the Megaman series and creates robots and stuff(someone else explain it I'm no good at it).

Kazenji
Here you go

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Wily

Violent2Dope
It's weird it's been so long since I last played a game with him I forgot how totally gay he looked.

Yoshi Fanatic
They're both evil geniouses with an army of robots. It would probably be a tie...

Emperor Ashtar
Wily owns him easily.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Or they could have dry flabby armed old man sex. LMFAO

Kazenji
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Wily owns him easily.

How so ?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Kazenji
How so ?

Much better tech.

ESB -1138
Willy Wonka would be a better match against Robotnik. stick out tongue

Xenogears
Dr. Boskonovitch would own Wily.

ESB -1138
You can't beat Wanka! He has Oompa-Loompas!!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Much better tech. And Eggman has Chaos.

ESB -1138
And the Death Egg.

Violent2Dope
And Metal Sonic.

Kazenji
And your mum

WHAT sorry.

Xenogears
WTF...

Violent2Dope
Eggman just jumps on top of Wily's base causing a crater the size of Texas.

Xenogears
LOL

Big Sexy
And Eggman has Chaos. Chaos was garbage without the chaos emeralds. Thats hardly fair. Anyone with them is powerful. I give it to Wily, his work was the framework for the reploids of the X series. He was well ahead of his time.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Chaos was garbage without the chaos emeralds. Thats hardly fair. Anyone with them is powerful. I give it to Wily, his work was the framework for the reploids of the X series. He was well ahead of his time.

And Robotnik creating a canon that whipped out stars (Sonic Battle) was in his time? Robotnik has created powerful mechs such as the Egg Emperor, Egg Viper, Egg Cerebus, Egg Genesis, and the worse of all Egg Ball n Chain from Sonic 1. Plus the Silver Sonic, Mecha Sonic, Hyper Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, Puppet Tails, Shadow Androids, the Death Egg, the Egg Fleet, the Egg Wizard, Captain Whisker, Johnny, the robotic pirate army, and much more. Heck Metal Sonic would be a match for X or Zero due to its speed, shielding tech, flight ability, as well as the ability to copy data (Sonic Heroes).

Fire Ninja
Perfect Chaos takes down Wily's pansy army by himself. He's a literal God.
Perfect Chaos does not work for eggman, They simply calaborated for god sakes. . .Wily wins.

Usual Suspect
I think this is actually a good fight.

Wily dies of a stroke and Eggman/Robtnik dies of a heart attack.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Perfect Chaos does not work for eggman, They simply calaborated for god sakes. . .Wily wins.

And Robotnik creating a canon that whipped out stars (Sonic Battle) was in his time? Robotnik has created powerful mechs such as the Egg Emperor, Egg Viper, Egg Cerebus, Egg Genesis, and the worse of all Egg Ball n Chain from Sonic 1. Plus the Silver Sonic, Mecha Sonic, Hyper Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, Puppet Tails, Shadow Androids, the Death Egg, the Egg Fleet, the Egg Wizard, Captain Whisker, Johnny, the robotic pirate army, and much more. Heck Metal Sonic would be a match for X or Zero due to its speed, shielding tech, flight ability, as well as the ability to copy data (Sonic Heroes).

Fire Ninja
And Robotnik creating a canon that whipped out stars (Sonic Battle) was in his time?

Was it powered with a Chaos emerald?

Robotnik has created powerful mechs such as the Egg Emperor, Egg Viper, Egg Cerebus, Egg Genesis, and the worse of all Egg Ball n Chain from Sonic 1. Plus the Silver Sonic, Mecha Sonic, Hyper Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, Puppet Tails, Shadow Androids, the Death Egg, the Egg Fleet, the Egg Wizard, Captain Whisker, Johnny, the robotic pirate army, and much more. Heck

And wily hasn't created powerful mechs? He has robot masters that can Manipulate Time for god sakes.

Metal Sonic would be a match for X or Zero due to its speed, shielding tech, flight ability, as well as the ability to copy data (Sonic Heroes).

laughing

Big Sexy
And Robotnik creating a canon that whipped out stars (Sonic Battle) was in his time? Robotnik has created powerful mechs such as the Egg Emperor, Egg Viper, Egg Cerebus, Egg Genesis, and the worse of all Egg Ball n Chain from Sonic 1. Plus the Silver Sonic, Mecha Sonic, Hyper Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, Puppet Tails, Shadow Androids, the Death Egg, the Egg Fleet, the Egg Wizard, Captain Whisker, Johnny, the robotic pirate army, and much more. Heck Metal Sonic would be a match for X or Zero due to its speed, shielding tech, flight ability, as well as the ability to copy data (Sonic Heroes). I am not going to list all the robots by Wily since any Megaman fan could do that. I seriously doubt however that most of Eggmans robots can deal with plasma canons. Wily has copy robots(megaman1), speed robots, bomb robots, etc. I doubt metal Sonic would match Zero or X since they are outfitted with weapons and an alloy that haven't been created yet. I think its called Latanium.

Usual Suspect
Wily's got a time freeze robot.

Fire Ninja
X can just shut off metal sonic.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Usual Suspect
Wily's got a time freeze robot. Flash Man, Centaur Man, and Time Man. I think there are a few others.

Fire Ninja
Flash man just stuns you, he does not actually freeze time.

Big Sexy
Flash man just stuns you, he does not actually freeze time. Than why can you freeze areas with the gun? You can freeze the area of lasers in Quick Mans level.

Fire Ninja
Mostly like a game mechanic, Brightmans flash bombs do the samething.

ESB -1138
I am not going to list all the robots by Wily since any Megaman fan could do that. I seriously doubt however that most of Eggmans robots can deal with plasma canons. Wily has copy robots(megaman1), speed robots, bomb robots, etc. I doubt metal Sonic would match Zero or X since they are outfitted with weapons and an alloy that haven't been created yet. I think its called Latanium.

Metal Sonic would transform into Metal Overlord who has the power of Chaos Control. Not to mention the E-100 series, E-1000 series, and the rest of the E-series as well as an entire fleet of battle cruisers and the Death Egg and a weapon that has shown to destroy stars (Sonic Battle) as well as G-mel (Sonic Advance 3) and Emerl (Sonic Battle) who copy their opponent's fighting style, abilities, speed, and everything else and not just a single weapon.

And Robotnik has built a ton of devices, badniks, mechs, and anything else that can effect time.

And Kazenji needs to specify what the match is and what each doctor has because otherwise this match would just have no clear cut winner because of the vast amounts in each doctor's armies. Is this a one on one? Is this using a certain machine? Using a certain robot? Kazenji needs to lay down some ground rules here.

Fire Ninja
Chaos emeralds are not part of eggmans powerset main powerset. They are just items he simply aquires from time to time.

ESB -1138
Chaos emeralds are not part of eggmans powerset main powerset. They are just items he simply aquires from time to time.

When did I say he had Chaos Emeralds?

Fire Ninja
You said chaos control and I asked you if robotnik's star busting canon uses a chaos emerald?

shin_gear
tikmc

ESB -1138
You said chaos control and I asked you if robotnik's star busting canon uses a chaos emerald?

The star busting canon had no Chaos Emeralds and Metal Overlord had no Chaos Emeralds when he used Chaos Control.

Fire Ninja
So, how can he do Chaos control and you have a vid of this star bustng canon.

ESB -1138
So, how can he do Chaos control and you have a vid of this star bustng canon.

How does Shadow use Chaos Control without any Chaos Emerald? Metal Sonic copied Shadow's data. Final Egg Buster (5:28)

Fire Ninja
It's because of inconsisten writing, but even if he does use it. Time Man and wily can manipulate time as well.

ESB -1138
Shadow has a direct link to Chaos powers is why. Hence why I said this:

And Kazenji needs to specify what the match is and what each doctor has because otherwise this match would just have no clear cut winner because of the vast amounts in each doctor's armies. Is this a one on one? Is this using a certain machine? Using a certain robot? Kazenji needs to lay down some ground rules here.

Fire Ninja
So, your saying metal sonic has direct link as well because he copied it's data. Like I said, this all falls back to the emeralds as usual. But, If they have the emeralds in this fight they might as well win. I doubt 20XX tech will fare against Chaos based power.

ESB -1138
And yet Metal Sonic never had a direct contact or even seen a Chaos Emerald and was able to use Chaos Control because he copied Sonic's and Shadow's data. And this fight cannot be determined until we know what Robotnik and Wily has.

Fire Ninja
That makes no sense, you just stated that Shadow has a link to the emeralds which is why he can use chaos control. So, If metal sonic has Shadow's abilities copied, then he should have the link as well.

ESB -1138
That makes no sense, you just stated that Shadow has a link to the emeralds which is why he can use chaos control. So, If metal sonic has Shadow's abilities copied, then he should have the link as well.

I said direct contact as in he never touched one or anything.

Fire Ninja
I said direct contact as in he never touched one or anything.

He doesn't have to touch it do. Because he has a connection based on the data he's stolen. How else would he do Chaos control?

ESB -1138
He doesn't have to touch it do. Because he has a connection based on the data he's stolen. How else would he do Chaos control?

That's my point. He copied Sonic and Shadow's data and because he copied Shadow's data he has a direct link to the emerald's powers.

Fire Ninja
I know, I agree'd.

Creshosk
you just stated that Shadow has a link to the emeralds No, he said Shadow hasa direct link to the chaos power, not to the emeralds.

Fire Ninja
Isn't the chaos power orginate from th emeralds or the power of the emeralds?

Big Sexy
Metal Sonic would transform into Metal Overlord who has the power of Chaos Control. Not to mention the E-100 series, E-1000 series, and the rest of the E-series as well as an entire fleet of battle cruisers and the Death Egg and a weapon that has shown to destroy stars (Sonic Battle) as well as G-mel (Sonic Advance 3) and Emerl (Sonic Battle) who copy their opponent's fighting style, abilities, speed, and everything else and not just a single weapon.

And Robotnik has built a ton of devices, badniks, mechs, and anything else that can effect time.

And Kazenji needs to specify what the match is and what each doctor has because otherwise this match would just have no clear cut winner because of the vast amounts in each doctor's armies. Is this a one on one? Is this using a certain machine? Using a certain robot? Kazenji needs to lay down some ground rules here. Wilys robots control
TIME
Magnetism
Electricity
Gravity
Weather
Space
Fire
Water
ICE
some are living bombs
Air
Stars
Some are fighters (Slash man, Knight man, ShadowMan)

Not to mension his legions of robots that protect each area. He also has machines that copy the abilities, shape, and size of any robots. He even has machines that remove the robots will and places it under his command.

I still don't see Eggman winning, but this would probably be an idefinite match because of resources

ESB -1138
Wilys robots control
TIME
Magnetism
Electricity
Gravity
Weather
Space
Fire
Water
ICE
some are living bombs
Air
Stars
Some are fighters (Slash man, Knight man, ShadowMan)

Congrats; so does Robotnik. Like I said before a clear cut winner cannot be decided until we know what Wily and Robotnik have to use.

Creshosk
Isn't the chaos power orginate from th emeralds or the power of the emeralds? The emeralds contain the power of chaos, but as we saw from Sonic adventure 1 they can be depleted of that energy when its obsorbed into a "controller".

The emeralds are merely one link to the power of chaos, chaos itslef does not rely on the emralds.

Fire Ninja
Congrats; so does Robotnik.

No, he doesn't, maybe emeril is the exception. But, when it comes to robotics. . . Wily>Eggman.

ESB -1138
No, he doesn't, maybe emeril is the exception. But, when it comes to robotics. . . Wily>Eggman.

...yeah he does.

Fire Ninja
Cool, name one mech that egg man has that can effect time without using the emeralds power.

Creshosk
Cool, name one mech that egg man has that can effect time without using the emeralds power. You don't seem to understand or are being stubborn. An emerald is like a battery. Chaos power is like the electrical energy stored in the battery.

You do not need the battery to have electricity. it is merely a device for storing the electricity. If you can harness lighting directly the battery is not needed in the slightest.

Now, stop making it sound as is the non-emerald feats used "the emerald's power" when they used Chaos energy.

Fire Ninja
Originally posted by Creshosk
You don't seem to understand or are being stubborn. An emerald is like a battery. Chaos power is like the electrical energy stored in the battery.

I'm not being stubborn, rather I have no understanding of what you guys mean. If Chaos energy is seperate from the emeralds, why is there no instance of it being used without the emeralds or even any showings of it?

You do not need the battery to have electricity. it is merely a device for storing the electricity. If you can harness lighting directly the battery is not needed in the slightest.

Now, stop making it sound as is the non-emerald feats used "the emerald's power" when they used Chaos energy.

Isn't Chaos energy from the emeralds in the first place. A battery isn't the only place to find electricity nor does electricity originate from a battery. Chaos energy seems to only exist from the emearlds.

Creshosk
I'm not being stubborn, rather I have no understanding of what you guys mean. If Chaos energy is seperate from the emeralds, why is there no instance of it being used without the emeralds or even any showings of it?
And yet Metal Sonic never had a direct contact or even seen a Chaos Emerald and was able to use Chaos Control because he copied Sonic's and Shadow's data. And this fight cannot be determined until we know what Robotnik and Wily has.

Isn't Chaos energy from the emeralds in the first place. A battery isn't the only place to find electricity nor does electricity originate from a battery. Chaos energy seems to only exist from the emearlds.

And as I said the power can be drained from the emeralds as we saw in Sonic Adventure 1 when Chaos drianed the emeralds of all the negative side of the energy, leaving sonic to absorb the positive.

Fire Ninja
How does that contradict what I said, weren't you just claiming that the emeralds are not the only source for chaos energy. Which is why you used the battery analogy. What exactly are you getting at?

ESB -1138
Still waiting to find out what each doctor has. Seems kind of stupid to make it a Robotnik vs Wily thread when all we are basically doing is debating over Metal Sonic, Shadow Androids, X, Zero, and everyone but the doctors.

Fire Ninja
X has nothing to do with Wily. erm

Creshosk
How does that contradict what I said, weren't you just claiming that the emeralds are not the only source for chaos energy. Which is why you used the battery analogy. What exactly are you getting at? If the power came from the emeralds Metal sonic would have had to have seen or touched one. Being able to channel the chaos power without a chaos emerald shows there is no dependency on the Emeralds for the power.

Fire Ninja
Except that he's depending on the emeralds for power. He just doesn't have to touch it to gain it's power. erm

Creshosk
Except that he's depending on the emeralds for power. He just doesn't have to touch it to gain it's power. erm That's like saying that a person who can channel lightning is depending on a bettery that he doesn't have to touch to gain its power.

It's nonsensical and is placing a connection that doesn't exist.

If the emeralds are not required to be touched, or even ever seen then clearly they are a non-factor. He's NOT using the emeralds as much as you want him to be doing so.

If you can channel lightning, you do not need the object which stores a similar power to that lightning.

It's like Pyro and the human torch. Pyro might be dependant upon the flame thrower to harness the power of fire, but the human torch doesn't need a flamethrower as he can generate flame without it.

Fire Ninja
That's like saying that a person who can channel lightning is depending on a bettery that he doesn't have to touch to gain its power. If you can channel lightning, you do not need the object which stores a similar power to that lightning.

That analogy makes no sense, because. A battery is not the only place that electricity dwells in. I've asked you already to show me something indicating Chaos energy that robot sonic absrobs comes from a source besides the emralds. . .still waiting.

It's nonsensical and is placing a connection that doesn't exist.

It was stated in this thread that he uses chaos power, but if he's not getting Chaos energy from the emeralds. . .Then where's is he getting them from? I've been asking that question for a while now, am I gonna get the answer some time soon?

If the emeralds are not required to be touched, or even ever seen then clearly they are a non-factor. He's NOT using the emeralds as much as you want him to be doing so.

Don't really care if he's using the emeralds or not. I wanna know where he's getting the energy from.

It's like Pyro and the human torch. Pyro might be dependant upon the flame thrower to harness the power of fire, but the human torch doesn't need a flamethrower as he can generate flame without it.

So, which one is metal sonic? erm

Creshosk
That analogy makes no sense, because. A battery is not the only place that electricity dwells in. Exactly. The emeralds are not the only place Chaos energy dwells. Despite how much you wish it was otherwise.
I've asked you already to show me something indicating Chaos energy that robot sonic absrobs comes from a source besides the emralds. . .still waiting. Actually buddy its up to you to prove that he was using the emralds since you can't prove a negative. And this is what I was talking about with you being stubborn.

"Metal Sonic never had a direct contact or even seen a Chaos Emerald and was able to use Chaos Control."

He used chaos energy (Chaos Control) without using the emeralds (never saw or touched one)

So where's your proof of dependency upon the emeralds?

It was stated in this thread that he uses chaos power, but if he's not getting Chaos energy from the emeralds. . .Then where's is he getting them from?Not the emeralds and that was the point. You were saying that he was dependant upon the emeralds without any proof. We don't have to prove how he tapped into the chaos energy. If you're going to say he's dependant upon the Emerald's power its up to you to prove the connection exists.

I've been asking that question for a while now, am I gonna get the answer some time soon? You've been getting the answer to the question just because you don't like it doesn't mean that it hasn't been given. Now ,please where's your poroof that it HAD to be the emeralds?

Don't really care if he's using the emeralds or not. I wanna know where he's getting the energy from. Don't know, don't care, all that matters is he is. Cause you can't deny what happens just because there isn't a full explination. It wasn't the emeralds, therefore he doesn't need the emeralds to do what he does in this match, just as he doesn't need them in the games.

So, which one is metal sonic? erm The human torch.

Flamethrower = emeralds

Torch doesn't need a flame thrower for his fire.
Metal sonic doesn't need emeralds for his chaos power.

Fire Ninja
edit

Fire Ninja

The emeralds are merely one link to the power of chaos, chaos itslef does not rely on the emralds.

I didn't see this response, So, he gets it from somewhere else. See, I thought that Chaos emeralds were the only way to use Chaos power.

Creshosk
I didn't see this response, So, he gets it from somewhere else. See, I thought that Chaos emeralds were the only way to use Chaos power. Which is clearly not the case since Metal sonic for one can use chaos control without ever having even seen an emerald.

Fire Ninja
No, I thought that he was tapping into the emeralds because since he has shadows data. I figured he learned about the emerald through that, sorry for the mix up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.