Save Norrington! - Online Petititon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fridayN
After viewing the third Pirates of the Caribbean movie, we the undersigned are very disappointed at the senseless murder of James Norrinton, whose death adds nothing to the plot.

He was a central character to the series, and his meaningless death ruins the film. James Norrington never deserved such a fate...on the contrary, he has suffered enough throughout the triology without a careless act of killing him off.

We request that if there is a fourth film in the series, that James Norrington be brought back.

JUST SIGN IT!!!
http://start-a-petition.com/showPetition.asp?p=SaveNorrington#s

Jaeh_JediPirate
Hello. ah, you could have just posted this in the norrington thread.

but seeing it has already been done, okay.

lemme just help your link there, and will be signing too. smile

http://start-a-petition.com/showPetition.asp?p=SaveNorrington#s

although, i must say i don't think this will do anything.

fridayN
Awww..sorry, my mistake. =)

May be this will not do anything, but, at least, it's better than nothing. The best we can do for our favourite character.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Yeah, you're probably right. smile

SammySparrow
fridayN,omg! YOU made the 'What if' vids? I LOVE them! =3

Jaeh_JediPirate
i just noticed, nice sig fridayN!!!

fridayN
SammySparrow
Yeah, it's me. )) GO GLAD to meet someone who had seen 'em on youtube.com. LOTS of THANX!!!

Jaeh_JediPirate
smile
I'm goin' to post my POTC av/banner collection here, maybe tomorrow.

SammySparrow
Yeah,I've favorited them on my account. ^-^

fridayN
Have you made any POTC vids?

SammySparrow
...no...I don't have any clips. sad

Jaeh_JediPirate
everyone! call me Jaeh! lol.. gah, I'm putting that on my sig.. wink

Keira_knightly
yo i agree with ya there fridayN he should not have been killed off, do you know what the worst thing was, in the bloody third movie they made it so pradictable you could see it comming as well. so damn evil because he was so cute, but do you think that he will become part of the boat or do you think the actor has had enough?

fridayN
Originally posted by Keira_knightly
so damn evil because he was so cute, but do you think that he will become part of the boat or do you think the actor has had enough?
The 3rd part is overloaded with a great many of the characters from the previews POTC parts and also the new ones, that's clear. The only way to end up all the storylines was to kill some characters which could prevent to the happy final in Disney's movie style. And the 1st one was Norrie...

Jaeh_JediPirate
they should make a big comeback for him in 4...

that's the only way they could redeem this.. erm

Violent2Dope
James Norrinton was a powdered wig homosexual. stick out tongue

Mistypirate
I already sign the petition..Bring Norrie back!

Violent2Dope
In the words of Peter Griffin,"We don't wear powdered wigs like those sissy colonial guys." Aptly describes Norrington I think.
rifle blowup
Me Norrington

Jaeh_JediPirate
Stop messing this thread up please. this is about norrington, or specifically love for norrington(hence the petition).

Your post isn't really in the subject.

If you want to bash Norrington, please choose one of our random threads, or make your own thread. though i doubt anyone would agree with you if you make your own norri hate/bash thread.

just a suggestion. smile

AudioHeart
Aye Captain! =Go Norrington=

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.