Luke Cage vs Wolverine with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Ok heres the Kicker Beast boy has turned into a virus and is attacking logans Immunes system during the whole fight. How does this Go.

P.S. I was going to put Cap instead of Luke but that would be a curbstomp IMHO.

srankmissingnin
It would have to be a pretty power virus, he healing factor has dealt with the bubonic plague.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It would have to be a pretty power virus, he healing factor has dealt with the bubonic plague.

Beast boy doesn't have to kill him necessarily but he could slow down the HF enough to for luke to lay the smack down.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Beast boy doesn't have to kill him necessarily but he could slow down the HF enough to for luke to lay the smack down.

I'm pretty sure the Wolverine's immune system would deal Beastboy in a matter of seconds though...

Anyway there would need to be a significant drop in performance for Wolverine to lose to Luke.

Caps Conscience
I'm pretty sure the Wolverine's immune system would deal Beastboy in a matter of seconds though...

Anyway there would need to be a significant drop in performance for Wolverine to lose to Luke.

Beast boy can turn into any virus he wants to. How about the ebola virus for one. And luke is no chump dude. If you weaken Logan durability and reflexes Luke could very well beat him down. Luke is very durable and is very good street fighter.

golem370
It might be more easier to turn into the posion arrow frog or a box jelly fish while inside Wolverine and BB use it's toxin.

Caps Conscience
bump

capt it up
sorry even with a virus is his system he still put capt down...........

also you ever here of death pheramones..........same concept and still Logan is able to hang with omega red.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by capt it up
sorry even with a virus is his system he still put capt down...........

also you ever here of death pheramones..........same concept and still Logan is able to hang with omega red.

I gotta disagree when ever they fight its never onesided for logan. With this kind of handicap Cap would get the KO.

capt it up
I gotta disagree when ever they fight its never onesided for logan. With this kind of handicap Cap would get the KO.
They have only fought twice...........Logan beat capt when he had the mind of a were wolf..........

Then there second fight Logan had this type of cap and still capt lost.......

so according to comic evidence your just wrong...........

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by capt it up
They have only fought twice...........Logan beat capt when he had the mind of a were wolf..........

Then there second fight Logan had this type of capt and still capt lost.......

so according to comic evidence your just wrong...........

I don't know what you are trying to say in that second sentence.

grey fox
I'd love to see BB try and go all germy but be overwhelmed in seconds by Logans HF.

capt it up
I don't know what you are trying to say in that second sentence.
IN there second fight. Logan had the same if not worse handicap as the one you are using in this scenerio and still capt lost..........

capt it up
by the way luke still loses.

Symmetric Chaos
BB turns into Lupus.

Wolverine explodes.

jinzin

And killed off brood embryos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.