New Jedi Academy Campaign Intro and Character creation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Versyn Gaul
It has been 5 years since the end of the reign of the feared and ruthless Sith Lord, Darth Vader, and the Empire, with the destruction of the Death Star, at the battle of Endor.

The end of the Imperial age saw the dawning of a new era. The Great Jedi Master, son of the legendary Lord Vader, Luke Skywalker, started a new Jedi order and restored the Academy of Coruscant. With the intentions of reinstating the Galactic Republic, Luke Skywalker started Academies through out the Galaxy, placing one Jedi Master Instructor at each. At these Academies the ways of the Force are nurtured and honed. Combat as well as mental abilities are strengthened in preparation to restore order.

While Master Skywalker works diligently to rebuild The New Republic, a Dark Malevolent force is preparing to subjugate the systems once again. The identity of this force remains to be seen. Once again peace in the Galaxy is under threat.

Darth Extecute
You should've posted in the original thread like I said.. In order to create a new thread you need permission, which we don't have.. Let's just continue in the old thread..

Versyn Gaul
This game has permission.

Versyn Gaul
Ush had already approved the Jedi Academy game.

Versyn Gaul
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
You should've posted in the original thread like I said.. In order to create a new thread you need permission, which we don't have.. Let's just continue in the old thread..

We have Ushs' officail permission.

Darth Extecute
Remember that the roleplay is set five years after the final OT movie. The academy is lead by Luke Skywalker and it has existed for pretty much 5 years.

Name:

Species:

Class: (Jedi, Trooper, Dark Jedi, Bounty Hunter, etc. etc.)

Equipment: (If Jedi/Dark Jedi, what kind of sabre, color. etc)

Physical Appearance:

History:

Place of Origin: (Optional)

Special Abilities: (Optional)

Personality and Attitude: (Optional)

Miscellaneous: (Optional)

Versyn Gaul
Name: Versyn Gaul

Species: Human

Class: General Imperial Remnant

Equipment: 1. DL-44 Blaster Pistol with Galvanic circuitry
(Confiscated from captured smuggler)
2. Light Saber resistant (Mandalore metal) sword

Physical Appearance:
6' tall, 215lbs. Black Hair with gray streaks. Cybornetic right eye, appears solid black,with scar from hairline to jaw. Standard issue Imperial Gray Generals uniform, with the addition of a Holstered DL-44 on the right side and Manda-metal sword on left.

History: From the core planet Axum, Allied to the Republic and later Empire. Born into a Political Family, Father an official in the Azure Impireum. Being brought up in the behind the scenes of politics i grew weary of all the backstabbing and underhandedness in the republic, and when Palpatine took control, i supported him on his crusade to end corruption even at the expense of dissolving the senate. I joined Palpatines cause and through Family connections, I got accepted to the Academy on Carida. Upon graduation I received the commission of Lieutenant. My 1st assignment was as an AT-ST Commander under General Kryl Vedic on the Victory class Star-Distroyer "Diametric" I saw many battles in many Systems wanting to break away from the New Republic. After many years of distinguished service I attained the Rank Of Colonel and received command of an Assault Division on the newly commissioned Imperial Star-Destroyer "Retribution"

android217
Name: Tyris Eri

Species: Boltrunian

Class: Dark Jedi

Equipment: Dual lightsabers, red, hidden blaster, hidden knife

Physical Appearance: Cybernetic implants, dark green skin

History: When Tyris was in his childhood he stood out with great leadership skills, and infamous sword skills. In his later years, Tyris used his skills to unite the clans on his system, and lead to them to the Galactic Republic planet of Ryloth, an outer rim planet. When the word of the invasion reached the Jedi, they sent Jedi Sentinels with Republic Forces to counter the invasion. The Boltrunian warriors easy ripped apart the republic forces, but fell prey to the Jedi. Many of the Boltrunian warriors had never seen a Jedi, or even heard of them. A group of Jedi fought their way into Tyris's command assault walker. Tyris was surprised by the Jedi's supreme fighting skills, as he watched them slay his elite guards. Tyris fired his automatic blaster at the Jedi, but they jumped towards him, and sliced it in half. Tyris quickly drew his pistol out. The Jedi swung, and took off one of his arms. Tyris, being a Boltrunian, could withstand most pain, pulled out his sword, with his other arm. He attempted to jump over the Jedi, but they chopped off his legs, and his other arm. His face was sliced open, and completely destroyed one eye. The Jedi left the command walker, leaving Tyris to die. A group of combat medics found Tyris, and quickly applied bacta to the stumps were his arms and legs, and eye had been. They then attached cybernetic implants. A Republic quick attack craft flew over the command walker, and dropped a electrical interference bomb. The walker went down. The fighter turned back and fired a few shots into the walker. After the Boltrunian army had been crushed, the Galactic Republic cruisers annihilated Tyris' home planet. Tyris pushed his way out of the ruins of his walker. He examined the terrain. It was full of craters, smoke filled the air, and the dead lie every were. Tyris looted corpses for supplies, and equipment. Among the ruins, he found two light sabers. He examined them with his mechanical eye. His cybernetic parts allowed him to master the powerful weapon in seconds. The ground around Tyris started to shake. He looked into the air, and saw a landing Imperial Star Destroyer landing.

android217
ouch that was long smile you guys think its any good, and a good reason to be a bad guy?

True Geek
Remember that the roleplay is set five years after the final OT movie. The academy is lead by Luke Skywalker and it has existed for pretty much 5 years. Luke Skywalker didn't establish the Jedi Academy until he suggested it to the New Republic 7 years after the destruction of the 2nd Death Star. My point in that is: How can something be 5 years old if it's not established until 2 years later? Also, it didn't get many people until about a year after it was established because of all the problems that were involved when it was just starting. Just something to take into consideration and possibly worth changing. (Lol, I read the Jedi Academy books stick out tongue )
Name: Sunather

Class: Jedi student

Equipment: A lightsaber with a brown blade.

Physical Appearance: Short brown hair, pale skin, and slightly muscular.

History: Sunather was born on Corellia and lived there for a while. It was a wonderful place, but it got old. When the Empire was defeated, he was glad and became interested with the Force which allowed it to be defeated. He came to the conclusion that he was a Jedi, and was right, so he went to the Academy to be trained. With the slow teaching, he tried to teach himself and learned how to use lightning.

Place of Origin: Corellia

Special Abilities: The force. Can sense, move objects, jump, and lightning.

Personality and Attitude: He's easily annoyed and that turns to anger quickly. His usual anger is caused by being slowed down.

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
Name: malik

Species: Nautolan

Class:jedi

Equipment: 2 single blade lightsabers one blue one green

Physical Appearance: green sceen with pitch black eyes and red bands going down tentecles on the back of his head that dubles as hair and is exactly 1.96 meters tall

History: was born on Glee Anselm to a poor family and was discovered by kit fisto while he was on a training mission and took him as his padewon

Place of Origin: Glee Anselm

Special Abilitie:force persuasion does not work on him and is one of the only jedi that can use the dark side of the force as well as the light side of the force

Personality and Attitude: has a my way or the high way attitude and a go getting and fearless personallity

Miscellaneous: none

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
(my guy is based on the idea that kit fisto lived the jedi betrayal in episode 3 and escaped with yoda)

Versyn Gaul
Originally posted by Versyn Gaul
Name: Versyn Gaul

Class: General Imperial Remnant

Equipment: 1. DL-44 Blaster Pistol with Galvanic circuitry
(Confiscated from captured smuggler)
2. Light Saber resistant (Mandalore metal) sword

Physical Appearance:
6' tall, 215lbs. Black Hair with gray streaks. Cybornetic right eye, appears solid black,with scar from hairline to jaw. Standard issue Imperial Gray Generals uniform, with the addition of a Holstered DL-44 on the right side and Manda-metal sword on left.

History: From the core planet Axum, Allied to the Republic and later Empire. Born into a Political Family, Father an official in the Azure Impireum. Being brought up in the behind the scenes of politics i grew weary of all the backstabbing and underhandedness in the republic, and when Palpatine took control, i supported him on his crusade to end corruption even at the expense of dissolving the senate. I joined Palpatines cause and through Family connections, I got accepted to the Academy on Carida. Upon graduation I received the commission of Lieutenant. My 1st assignment was as an AT-ST Commander under General Kryl Vedic on the Victory class Star-Distroyer "Diametric" I saw many battles in many Systems wanting to break away from the New Republic. After many years of distinguished service I attained the Rank Of Colonel and received command of an Assault Division on the newly commissioned Imperial Star-Destroyer "Retribution" While quelling an uprising on planet Bode'sik ,I volunteered for rear guard action in order for the main force to safely retreat. The Bode'sik Army had maneged to obfuscate their numbers and overwhelmed us. My Division suffered heavy losses. I lost my right eye in the Frey. My actions allowed the main force to be preserved to await reinforcements from The Clymestra System Fleet. We launched a Final and devastating assault and subjugated the planet for good. Grand Admiral Domit, in gratitude for my key role in preserving our forces, recommended me for Generalship. With his endorsement,I was granted the rank of General of the Kaishen fleet Ground forces. I was stationed on the Flagship "Tenacious". While engaged in rebellious suppression in the Xanree System, I received word of Lord Vaders treachery and the death of the Emperor at the battle of Endor.Many believed the Empire was finished and deserted. Fleet Admiral Kunis informed me that he was too old to try and preserve the Empire and resigned. Being the Highest ranking officer still loyal, I put every effort into maintaining the crew. The fleet disbanded. Many Admirals convinced their crews that with a Star-Distroyer, the life of Piracy would be more lucrative now. I assumed command of the "Tenacious" and acquired all crewman and Troopers who were still loyal to the Empire. Now we few set out on the daunting task of restoring the once mighty Empire again.

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
so when are we starteing

Versyn Gaul
Originally posted by True Geek
Luke Skywalker didn't establish the Jedi Academy until he suggested it to the New Republic 7 years after the destruction of the 2nd Death Star. My point in that is: How can something be 5 years old if it's not established until 2 years later? Also, it didn't get many people until about a year after it was established because of all the problems that were involved when it was just starting.

SssssHHhhhhhh.. Don't tell any one. Thanks wink

True Geek
Originally posted by Versyn Gaul

SssssHHhhhhhh.. Don't tell any one. Thanks wink Sorry, too late embarrasment

Jaeh_JediPirate
I lost my character seet i last posted.. *scratch head* oh well.

Name: Jaeh Kenrle

Class: Jedi

Equipment: dual lightsabers, one blue one green

Physical Appearance: Black hair with blue streaks, brown eyes, 5'7, tanned complexion, old republic Jedi styled clothes, only dark blue.

History: Jaeh came from a wealthy family. She ran away from home when she was 12, because her parents favored her brother too much. Her ship crash-landed on Yavin 4 when it malfunctioned. Luke found her, and trained her. Been there since that day.

Place of Origin: Coruscant

Personality and Attitude: Kinda bratty at times, a sweet person, a fairly good fighter and force-user, but needs to concentrate more,

Miscellaneous: a good pilot, and good at slicing into files and stuff, a good shooter too.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by True Geek
Luke Skywalker didn't establish the Jedi Academy until he suggested it to the New Republic 7 years after the destruction of the 2nd Death Star. My point in that is: How can something be 5 years old if it's not established until 2 years later? Also, it didn't get many people until about a year after it was established because of all the problems that were involved when it was just starting. Just something to take into consideration and possibly worth changing. (Lol, I read the Jedi Academy books stick out tongue )
Name: Sunather

Equipment: A lightsaber with a brown blade.

Physical Appearance: Short brown hair, pale skin, and slightly muscular.

History: Sunather was born on Corellia and lived there for a while. It was a wonderful place, but it got old. When the Empire was defeated, he was glad and became interested with the Force which allowed it to be defeated. He came to the conclusion that he was a Jedi, and was right, so he went to the Academy to be trained. With the slow teaching, he tried to teach himself and learned how to use lightning.

Place of Origin: Corellia

Special Abilities: The force. Can sense, move objects, jump, and lightning.

Personality and Attitude: He's easily annoyed and that turns to anger quickly. His usual anger is caused by being slowed down.

I'd like to remind you this is fanfictional.. None of the events that'll take place in the RP happened or will happen in the books.. And I guess I'll give that as a warning-

None of the events that will take place is "by the book"

I will get started on my characters in a while..

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by android217
ouch that was long smile you guys think its any good, and a good reason to be a bad guy?

It's good, thank you for signing up..

Originally posted by DARTH_MALIK_1.0
so when are we starteing

Let's give it this day.. I'm a tad bit busy but will get my form on the road..

Darth Extecute
Name:
Darth Executus (Master)

Species:
Zabrak

Class: Sith Master

Equipment: Lightsabre, Red.

Physical Appearance:
Darth Executus has a horned face, which he as good as always cover with a dark trenchcoat. His face is colored red with black stripes, and his eyes is burning orange. He is about 1.85 meters tall. His left arm is entierly made of unknown metal, as he have lost it in a battle a long time ago. It is now entierly mechanical. This gives his left arm enchanted strength and speed, however he has an hard time holding smaller objects, such as grenades and other small devices.

History:
Darth Executus, whos real name is still unknown to the world, had still under the reign of Darth Sidious commenced the forging of an secret organization, called "The Black Hand". The Black Hand was an organization that focused on secret and illegal cloning and illegal biochemical experiments. This organization has not yet been discovered, due Executus abillity to hide things by using the force. His apprentice goes by the name of Darth Noxis and has been by Executus side ever since the forging of the organization. He has also been the test subject of the major, thought successfull biochemical experiments that Executus have lead. (More information about Noxis in next sheet). Darth Executus has now decided that his organization is strong enough to be shown to the rest of the world. Even though Executus and Noxis is the only two who possess the power of the force in "The black hand", his organization has some of the very best elite soldiers on his side of the galaxy. Trained since birth, for a circus of thirty years.

Special Abilities:
Executus have unfolded both abillities, as well as some secrets, concerning the dark side of the force. He is what some would call heavy artillery unit in the shape of a Zabrak. He is entierly focused on the offensive parts of the force, and those offensive parts has within him reached a high power limit. An average Jedi can not meassure their strength offensive compared to his. However, what he gain offensive way, he loose defensive. He is also well trained with the sabre. However, not as close as good as Darth Noxis. Zabrak got the brain, and he got the power in the force, but he lack the muscles and speed that Noxis has as a swordman.

Personality and Attitude:
Cold, Ruthless and straight on. No time for talk, when he's around. He speaks his mind, and that's it. End of conversation.

Miscellaneous:
He is the leader of The Black Hand.

-----------------------------

Name:
Darth Noxis (Lord Ithalius, apprentice of Executus)

Species:
Black Vulkar

Class: Sith Apprentice

Equipment: Double-Bladed Lightsabre.

Physical Appearance:
Like they say, a picture say more than thousand words.
http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/f/f2/BlackVulkars.jpg

History:
Darth Noxis was previously known as Lord Ithalius, a diplomatical leader from the Taris system that eventually was seeked up by Darth Executus who easily convinced him to become his apprentice and go by the name Darth Noxis. The name was given to him because Noxis easily get noxious when flying. However, do not let this trick you, as even if he is weakminded in the air, he is an extremely dangerous swordsman. He is still working as a dimplomatic leader, and under secrecy working under the command of Darth Executus.

Special Abilities:
The best swordman there is, according to himself. He have yet to meet one that can defeat him. He has in his possession a double-bladed lightsabre which is said to have taken more lives than Darth Executus ever even considered.

Compared to his master, Noxis is rather talkative. He never knows when to shut up, mainly due to the reason that he never has been made too. Anyone who opposed him have been cut in half at the blink of an eye. He however have fought very few Jedi, and it's an long-wanted dream to encounter them. However, Executus have forbidden him to encounter any Jedi yet. The time is however closing up, and Noxis will be ready.

--

I have more characters that matter, but they will be shown by time.. These two is my primary ones..

Jaeh_JediPirate
BTW DE, when'll we start?

Darth Extecute
Versyn Gaul wanted to make the first post.. You'll have to ask him..

android217
i wouldnt mind dueling executus's apprentice to replace him as an apprentice

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by android217
i wouldnt mind dueling executus's apprentice to replace him as an apprentice

It's a good idea of an event.. We'll have to wait till the propriate IC time for that, though.. It should be done with elegance happy

Versyn Gaul
I just wanted to introduce the nemesis for the Jedi players to react. Ill out something out tonight.

Versyn Gaul
Let The games Begin

yettoh
yettoh dosent go far im back long time no see execute and jaeh

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by yettoh
yettoh dosent go far im back long time no see execute and jaeh

Recreate your character and join the fun smile

yettoh
mint have something different this time

name krios (duo where i got it from)

species human

gender male

age no one knows he exists unknown

class rouge Jedi slightly more dark side

equipment green saber

appearance

krios wears a dark Jedi master robe with a body like Darth sions crumbled to pieces with glowing red eyes.

history krios never had training one day he ran from home which somehow enabled the force deep within him he took a rouge Jedi down with his force power alone and took his saber now wandering the galaxy

special ability's his saber skills are average but his connection to the force is godlike

personality nice until provoked he goes cold and ruthless

TBJ
Name: Bei-Jan Dora
Equipment: Single-Bladed Blue Lightsabre
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 185 lbs.
Hair: Grey, to his shoulders
Eyes: Blue, large
History: Born to a wealthy businessman's family on Naboo, no one thought that he would be recruited to the New Jedi Order. After the fall of the Empire, however, Bei-Jan was one of the first to jump on Luke Skywalker's ship en route to the New Academy.
Place of Origin: Naboo
Special Ability: Shatterpoint, similiar to the former Mace Windu's.
Personality and Attitude: Calm and Wise

Sparkly
Aight people! eek!

Speak to the peach big grin

What is on demand? What do we need? angel

Masters? Apprentices? Something else? oh I need intel and I need it soon big grin I am anxious to start wink

Sparkly
You cool down now! Not everyone talk at the same time stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
I honestly dont know what we need.. Jaeh seems bored, that makes the Jedi order attractive to you.. We have an army of bad guys, which makes the demand of bad guys low in numbers, compared to what the Jedi needs..

Something Jedi/Good people..

TBJ
Originally posted by Sparkly
Aight people! eek!

Speak to the peach big grin

What is on demand? What do we need? angel

Masters? Apprentices? Something else? oh I need intel and I need it soon big grin I am anxious to start wink

Go ahead and be a Master or just a regular Knight, that'd give us three higher-than-apprentices, and there are like three apprentices.

Sparkly
Can I have multiple characters? smile

Versyn Gaul
Can I have multiple characters? smile

Of course ,as many as you like PLease.

Sparkly
Name:
Marie Marquee

Species:
Human(?)

Class:
Jedi

Equipment:
Red lightsaber

Physical Appearance:
She is pale and has massive red birthmarks. One of the marks is covering almost a third of her head. She has red hands and a number of spots all over the body that is red. She has human parents but her physical strength sometimes direct her to be something else, together with the birthmarks that is extremely uncommon. In addition her eyes are red.
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1788/karkeav0.jpg

History:
As just a little girl, Marie-Lee was taught by a band of lowlife Jedi that considered themselves the saviours of the universe. In real life they were nothing but bandits, thieves and murderers. These bandits was Marie-Lee's life and she grew up with them until recently. The battle of Yavin and the eventual destruction of the deathstar made her consider other values of life than take from the needing and give to herself.

She was after some time seeked up by the Jedi master named Luke Skywalker who got her to apply to the Jedi academy. He urged her to get a new lightsabre as the red color signified nothing but pain. She is horribly new to the academy and has not yet been able to switch the color and therefore often avoid using her sabre to avoid unnecessary attention. As of lately, her Jedi powers are failing her. They seem to be more in control by her emotions than her mind and depending on the mood she is in, she is different good with her abillities. She is having bad dreams of her past and sometimes even the future and those inflict her alertness and abillity to concentrate while being awake.

Like mentioned her powers are failing her and often she only summon them when she get emotionally stressed in some way. Since she started in the academy it is like her mind has been resetted. She no longer can control the force in such a way that she did before. Now it is only a distant dream of hers to fully control the force again.

Special Abilities:
Her level of strength in the force is massive, but her force abillities is only triggered when she is in emotional stress. The only actual powers she can use is the highly advanced sense of awareness, her reflexes and agility.

Personality:
She has moodswings and is very sensitive to most things. She is 19 but could very well be considered 10 at times.

Darth Extecute

Name:
Marie Marquee

Species:
Human(?)

Class:
Jedi

Equipment:
Red lightsaber

Physical Appearance:
She is pale and has massive red birthmarks. One of the marks is covering almost a third of her head. She has red hands and a number of spots all over the body that is red. She has human parents but her physical strength sometimes direct her to be something else, together with the birthmarks that is extremely uncommon. In addition her eyes are red.
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1788/karkeav0.jpg

History:
As just a little girl, Marie-Lee was taught by a band of lowlife Jedi that considered themselves the saviours of the universe. In real life they were nothing but bandits, thieves and murderers. These bandits was Marie-Lee's life and she grew up with them until recently. The battle of Yavin and the eventual destruction of the deathstar made her consider other values of life than take from the needing and give to herself.

She was after some time seeked up by the Jedi master named Luke Skywalker who got her to apply to the Jedi academy. He urged her to get a new lightsabre as the red color signified nothing but pain. She is horribly new to the academy and has not yet been able to switch the color and therefore often avoid using her sabre to avoid unnecessary attention. As of lately, her Jedi powers are failing her. They seem to be more in control by her emotions than her mind and depending on the mood she is in, she is different good with her abillities. She is having bad dreams of her past and sometimes even the future and those inflict her alertness and abillity to concentrate while being awake.

Like mentioned her powers are failing her and often she only summon them when she get emotionally stressed in some way. Since she started in the academy it is like her mind has been resetted. She no longer can control the force in such a way that she did before. Now it is only a distant dream of hers to fully control the force again.

Special Abilities:
Her level of strength in the force is massive, but her force abillities is only triggered when she is in emotional stress. The only actual powers she can use is the highly advanced sense of awareness, her reflexes and agility.

Personality:
She has moodswings and is very sensitive to most things. She is 19 but could very well be considered 10 at times.

If your waiting for an approval, I say it's approved..

Sparkly
Name:
Lady Katara Ang

Species:
Human

Class:
Dark Jedi

Equipment:
A red Cowl
A red Robe
A red Sabre

Physical Appearance:
http://blogs.starwars.com/static/img/image-selector/full/gaming/videogames/kotor2/18.jpg

History:
Little is known of Lady Katara Ang except the fact that she appeared 5 years ago. Trough the time of her 'existance' she has violated most of the rules that there is to violate. She has been a smuggler, a thief, a pirate. She have done murder and she have gone trough assassinations. She is highly reputated in the darker parts of the universe, mostly in the slum quarters of the systems. She is a Dark Jedi bounty hunter that would kill her own mother for the right amount of credit. Little is as said known about this woman but one significant feature of hers is that she has no eyes. Lost in war or lost since birth is unknown but she is totaly relying on the force to fight her opponents and to sense the enviroment. Like few Jedi before her, she have mastered the abillity to entirely trust the force and shut her other senses away. She can even sense none-organic things trough the force and is more observant than most with sight.

Special Abilities:
Her mental strength is massive, on the contruary of her muscles. She has the agility and the intelligence, but lack muscles which is often not needed. She is a dangerous foe that has never gone defeated in any way.

Horribly dominant, agressive and selfconfident. She hold grudges easily and she is not one that should be trusted as an ally. She is easily manipulated by credits and her grudges can be devestating if she has one for an allied.

Miscellaneous:
She is expensive, but good.

yettoh
my character can hardly use a lightsaber.

Sparkly
Any advice how to enter with my Dark Jedi? Should I enter the Tenacious somehow maybe? stick out tongue

Versyn Gaul
Who is your Dark Jedi? I only saw the one at the academy

Sparkly
Name:
Lady Katara Ang

Species:
Human

Class:
Dark Jedi

Equipment:
A red Cowl
A red Robe
A red Sabre

Physical Appearance:
http://blogs.starwars.com/static/img/image-selector/full/gaming/videogames/kotor2/18.jpg

History:
Little is known of Lady Katara Ang except the fact that she appeared 5 years ago. Trough the time of her 'existance' she has violated most of the rules that there is to violate. She has been a smuggler, a thief, a pirate. She have done murder and she have gone trough assassinations. She is highly reputated in the darker parts of the universe, mostly in the slum quarters of the systems. She is a Dark Jedi bounty hunter that would kill her own mother for the right amount of credit. Little is as said known about this woman but one significant feature of hers is that she has no eyes. Lost in war or lost since birth is unknown but she is totaly relying on the force to fight her opponents and to sense the enviroment. Like few Jedi before her, she have mastered the abillity to entirely trust the force and shut her other senses away. She can even sense none-organic things trough the force and is more observant than most with sight.

Special Abilities:
Her mental strength is massive, on the contruary of her muscles. She has the agility and the intelligence, but lack muscles which is often not needed. She is a dangerous foe that has never gone defeated in any way.

Horribly dominant, agressive and selfconfident. She hold grudges easily and she is not one that should be trusted as an ally. She is easily manipulated by credits and her grudges can be devestating if she has one for an allied.

Miscellaneous:
She is expensive, but good.

big grin

android217
Name: Deneri Volsko
Race: Gank *Also known as Gank Killers due to violent nature*
Equipment: E-11 with mods, personalized ST armor
Profession: Ex-Bounty Hunter/ Tyris's personal officer

History: Deneri was an extremely hot headed, but cautious in his moves. He considered himself "The top bounty hunter" but was no match for Boba Fett. He always turned his target in dead. Only one did he turn it in alive. Deneri made his target's death look like accidents. Deneri's enemy Yun-Zuya seem to usually beat him to his targets. He often found himself trying to kill Zuya, but often failed, due to his armored skin. Deneri was found by Tyris, and recruited to the imperial army.

mrsalieri890
Name: Yun-Zuya

Species: Yuuzhan Vong

Class: Bounty Hunter/Rogue

Homeplanet: Yuuzhan'tar

Equipment:
Main Weapon (Rifle): DLT-19
Main Weapon (Melee): Amphistaff
Secondary Weapon (Pistol): DC-17
Secondary Weapon (Melee): Light Claws

Physical Appearance: Black tattos of strange markings cover body, Living vonduun crab armor colored black, big "elvish" ears, pale-pink skin.

History: Fought in the wars to rid technology from the galaxy. Has met face to face with Luke, and many other Jedi from his academy. Has killed only 4 jedi, but has always slain more than a hundred enemy troops per battle. War Veteran. Has failed only a few bounties, putting him behind Boba Fett by just a little.

Special Abilities: His race is not able to feel the force, thus not affected by it. His amphistaff is harder than diamond, able to withstand the lightsaber. Also, his amphistaff can be used as a staff or spear, able to throw it, stab with it, and use it as a whip. The ampistaff can be used as a ranged weapon as well, shooting poison at the enemy when needed. The armor his race uses is resistant to blasters and lightsabers.

Personality and Attitude: Quiet, loyal, aggressive, deadly, and honorable. He doesn't side with anybody, merely just joins the highest bidder. "Whoever pays the most." Personally despises jedi, light or dark for having a ability he will never understand.

Misc: Was a Supreme Commander during the war.

Jaeh_JediPirate
I'm gonna make another one, if that's okay. I need a master who'd accompany me and some other students I'll drag with me... Hope its okay.. wink

Name: Jarren Kerej

Class: Jedi Master

Equipment: Green Lightsaber, blaster pistol

Appearance: Brown hair, icy blue eyes, 6'3, white complexion, wears military camouflage under a brown earthy robe

History: Because Jarren likes to keep to himself, know one knows where he really came from, or what his history is. He's one of Jaeh's mentors even though he is not officially assigned to any student, or group of students.

Place of origin: unknown

Personality: Over-protective, by-the-book, quiet person, strong force-user and a good fighter

Miscellaneous: hates flying but is good at it

TBJ
Recap?

Jaeh_JediPirate
I have NO idea what's happening on the dark side lol.

a group of jedi are going to a world called tiglath to investigate a disturbance in the force in the academy there. any jedi could come with.

I can't find TG(sunather). so i can't really advance. unless anyone votes for us to advance. where the heck is that guy anyway? anyone please pm him.. big grin

Dr. Badass420
Remember that the roleplay is set five years after the final OT movie. The academy is lead by Luke Skywalker and it has existed for pretty much 5 years.

Name:

Species:

Class: (Jedi, Trooper, Dark Jedi, Bounty Hunter, etc. etc.)

Equipment: (If Jedi/Dark Jedi, what kind of sabre, color. etc)

Physical Appearance:

History:

Place of Origin: (Optional)

Special Abilities: (Optional)

can i join? dark jedi preferrably...smokin'

Versyn Gaul
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
can i join? dark jedi preferrably...smokin'

Please do.

Dr. Badass420
Name: Darth Zukunft

Equipment: a double bladed sabre that is red, and two vibroblades, strapped on his back

Physical Appearance: Very Muscular, very pale skin, totally white eyes, and that is that you can see, because he wears a black cloak that covers all but his face

History: When he was born both his parents were killed in the Death Star's attack on Alderaan, however, Zukunft was not because he was training to be a jedi, but that was on Coruscant. After he tried to go back home an dheard about the attack, his emotions of rage and anger were so strong that he joined the dark side of the jedi, just so he could show that after all that he could stll rebel against the system

Special Abilities: Persuasion, Influence over other people, and sheer strength (even though it is mostly guided by rage)

Personality and Attitude: Very passive aggressive, but yet totally evil in all ways

Two Faced
Name: Scheyne Gwylleck

Species: Miraluka

Class: Dark Jedi(not necessarily evil)

Equipment: Dual Lightsabers(both yellow) and a comm. link

Physical Appearance: short, dark brown hair, no eyes(not even eye sockets) approximately 6 feet tall. Wears

History: At the age of 2, he was the sole survivor of a starship crash on the planet Coresaunt. The Jedi academy found him and trained him in the ways of the jedi. As he grew older, he developed his own philosophies, which conflicted with that of the jedi order. He believed that the force was not a shield used to protect the weak, but a weapon used to destroy ones enemies. He eventually left the academy to join the Sith, which he later plans to succeed from as well.

Place of Origin: Unkown

Special Abilities: Lightning, grip, move objects, mind trick, "super" jump, enhanced hearing(caused by lack of eyes), and able to sense the life force in all living creatures

Personality and Attitude: He's very calm and passionate, but can also be quick to anger. He's not at all patient and finds ignorance repulsive.

Jaeh_JediPirate
so many dark jedi, so few jedi. who will you guys attack if there aren't enough jedi around? stick out tongue

Sparkly
Guys! I would like to apologize but I am having problems with my internet and is not able to post for the upcoming days embarrasment I hope you can bare with me on this smile

Jaeh_JediPirate
no prob.. your excuse is totally acceptable lol.

hope your pc would be fixed soon, we need you there.. wink

AOR
still too late to join?

Jaeh_JediPirate
nope. anyone could still join i think.

BlaxicanHydra
Are you going to make a seperate thread for the actual RP'ing?

Sparkly
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Are you going to make a seperate thread for the actual RP'ing?

It is named 'Jedi Academy' smile

Jaeh_JediPirate
yep, right there, staring people at their faces, yet no one is apparently that much interested.

yes

But hey, that usually happens... wink

Darth Extecute
Maybe I should make myself a Jedi and not only have my Sith and organization..

Jaeh_JediPirate
please do.

I'm kinda stuck.

Marxman
Hey guys. Sign ups still open? I'd like to get in on this.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Oh, totally open. Join... stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Marxman
Hey guys. Sign ups still open? I'd like to get in on this.

Come in anytime you want.. It's recently restarted, too.. It's the Jedi Academy thread..

I'll be posting tomorrow or monday, for everyones information..

Sparkly
Dead? confused

Jaeh_JediPirate
just.. sleeping mate.. wink

Versyn Gaul
well are we continuing the plot we started? Forces are on the way to attack the various Academy's

android217
ok well i want a new guy

First Name: Tarc
Last Name: Unknown
Ship: The Black Serpent- YT1000
Weapons: Looted tusken rifle, D-15 pistol
Crew members: Brick- hired gun, Ves- pilot, Bel- Engineer, Crev- Medic

Description: Long dark brown hair, dark brown pants, black boots, brown Desert Comander jacket, Cocky personality, fights for credits

can i go ahead and post

C. C. Cowgirl
Follow the character sheet that DE posted yes

I will post in-game later today big grin

Jaeh_JediPirate
OH YAY! stick out tongue fi-na-lly. hehe. go for it, will be waiting. wink

C. C. Cowgirl
Where were my Jedi last and what were we supposed to do? embarrasment

Jaeh_JediPirate
we're supposed to be going to tiglath to check out some disturbance.

well... another jedi(sunather, if i recall it correctly, is the char.'s name) and my two characters are kinda waiting for you at the hangar.. or somewhere.. big grin

C. C. Cowgirl
What was the name of the older one of yours? stick out tongue

Jaeh_JediPirate
Jarren.. big grin stick out tongue

drbob360
Could I join up? Heres my character info:

Character Name: Brutus Sunrider
Height: 5'10''
Weapon: Double-Bladed Blue Saber
Form: Vaapad
Ship: YT2400
Name of Ship: The Liberty Titan

History: Lived on Coronet, Corellia since a child to wealthy parents. As a child Brutus always felt stranger than the other kids that lived in the city and attended his schools. His family was arrested and murdered by the Imperials for "funding terrorist projects." Brutus was sent to a orphanage, where he was discovered by a older man explaining that Brutus has a "rare talent." Brutus was adopted by the man and was taken far out into the flat lands of Corellia. Together they lived and Brutus learned of the jedi and their powers. Clearly, the man was a jedi master. Every day Brutus trained in saber combat and the force on trees. One day as Brutus was lifting logs and stacking them, stormtroopers approached their hut and began to fire. They had been found out. His master had told him very often -

"As long as the Empire controls the galaxy, there is no point in fighting. Surviving is more important than fighting...For now...So if I should fall, run. Your the future. I'm just an old man....."

As the hut lit up on fire, his master ran out, saber ignited and began to swing at the troopers. Only a few Imperial troops fell before he was overcome and killed. Brutus wanted to fight them, for his master was like his new father. He now lost another family member. Remembering what his master told him, Brutus turned and ran. Sadly his training was not complete and never learned his masters name...

After years of hiding, he completed his training on his own. Brutus considered himself a master, although his own training by himself couldn't compare to a true master. With the empire on the defensive and on the run, there was no hope for them. Brutus had heard of Luke's new Jedi Academy on Yavin. Finally using his family's credits that he never touched ever since they died, he bought a YT2400 and made his way from Corellia to Yavin 4...

Jaeh_JediPirate
alright! A Jedi Master!

just an update on what we .. er, jedi are up to, we're going to Tiglath to visit another Jedi Academy there and check out a disturbance of some kind.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by drbob360
Could I join up? Heres my character info:

Character Name: Brutus Sunrider
Height: 5'10''
Weapon: Double-Bladed Blue Saber
Form: Vaapad
Ship: YT2400
Name of Ship: The Liberty Titan

History: Lived on Coronet, Corellia since a child to wealthy parents. As a child Brutus always felt stranger than the other kids that lived in the city and attended his schools. His family was arrested and murdered by the Imperials for "funding terrorist projects." Brutus was sent to a orphanage, where he was discovered by a older man explaining that Brutus has a "rare talent." Brutus was adopted by the man and was taken far out into the flat lands of Corellia. Together they lived and Brutus learned of the jedi and their powers. Clearly, the man was a jedi master. Every day Brutus trained in saber combat and the force on trees. One day as Brutus was lifting logs and stacking them, stormtroopers approached their hut and began to fire. They had been found out. His master had told him very often -

"As long as the Empire controls the galaxy, there is no point in fighting. Surviving is more important than fighting...For now...So if I should fall, run. Your the future. I'm just an old man....."

As the hut lit up on fire, his master ran out, saber ignited and began to swing at the troopers. Only a few Imperial troops fell before he was overcome and killed. Brutus wanted to fight them, for his master was like his new father. He now lost another family member. Remembering what his master told him, Brutus turned and ran. Sadly his training was not complete and never learned his masters name...

After years of hiding, he completed his training on his own. Brutus considered himself a master, although his own training by himself couldn't compare to a true master. With the empire on the defensive and on the run, there was no hope for them. Brutus had heard of Luke's new Jedi Academy on Yavin. Finally using his family's credits that he never touched ever since they died, he bought a YT2400 and made his way from Corellia to Yavin 4...

Welcome to Jedi Academy.. The RP thread is "Jedi Academy" obviously..

android217
not enough people posting.. if u guys dont post, this will die..

K O T O R
Name:
Raith Sarth

Species:
Human

Class:
Grey Jedi

Equipment: http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e88/blackythecclown/untitled.jpg, Teal

Physical Appearance: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w96/broly777/Bobby.jpg

History: Born on the planet Coruscant, Raith was eventually discovered by the Jedi at the age of eight. He never was a good child, and was always questioning the ways of the Order and the Jedi. He eventually left the Order when he was granted Knight Hood at nineteen. He traveled from planet to planet from then on, avoiding most human or otherwise, sentinent contact.

Place of Origin: Courscant

Special Abilities: Able to recover faster than most others, and can take pain at an extreme rate. Extremely intune with the force, but is mostly Physical.

Personality and Attitude: Quiet, secretive, timid, cocky. Nice, when he actually talks to someone.

(I'll have to edit it some more later, I have to get off the computer.)

K O T O R
Originally posted by K O T O R
Name:
Raith Sarth

Species:
Human

Class:
Grey Jedi/Bounty Hunter

Equipment: http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e88/blackythecclown/untitled.jpg, Teal- Shock Rifle, Ion Blaster

Physical Appearance: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w96/broly777/Bobby.jpg

History: Born on the planet Coruscant, Raith was eventually discovered by the Jedi at the age of eight. He never was a good child, and was always questioning the ways of the Order and the Jedi. He eventually left the Order when he was granted Knight Hood at nineteen. He traveled from planet to planet from then on, avoiding most human or otherwise, sentinent contact.

Place of Origin: Courscant

Special Abilities: Able to recover faster than most others, and can take pain at an extreme rate. Extremely intune with the force, but is mostly Physical.(I.E. Immune to Fear, Horror, Insantity.)

Personality and Attitude: Quiet, secretive, timid, cocky. Nice, when he actually talks to someone.

(I'll have to edit it some more later, I have to get off the computer.)

History: Born on the planet Coruscant, Raith was eventually discovered by the Jedi at the age of eight. His Master, as well as the other Jedi and padawans frowned upon his behavior. He wasn't necessarily bad, but he always questioned his Master, and the ways of the Jedi. Soon, he was Knighted, and quickly left the order. He didn't know why, and neither did the rest of the Jedi, but he donned on the personus of a Bounty Hunter.. Only his victims knew he was a Jedi, and they were soon dead. True, most would think he had taken the path to the Dark Side, but truly, he did what he had to to survive. He avoided the gaze of many bounty hunters, as well as the Hutts. His current BOO(Base of operations) is made on the moon, Nar Shadaa, which orbits the Hutts planet, Nal Hutta.
(I'm saying this asuming the Yuuzhan Vhong havn't ravaged the Galaxy yet D=)

C. C. Cowgirl
Feel free to join in now big grin

The galaxy is still whole but we have some Yuuzhan Vhong in the RP yes

Darth Xaio
Name: Xaio Ren

Equipment: One lightsaber, Blue, hidden pistol, Hidden knife, Comm link

Physical Appearance: Black hair, dark brown jedi tunic, dark brown jedi robe, dark boots, blue eyes, tall, tanish skin color.

History: Born in the dessert of tatooine, Xaio was raise by a couple around the age of 40, they rasied Xaio has if he was their own. One day Tusken raiders came and robe them. they stole everything. But they were looking for something, something important. Xaio's father gave him a force crystal, He told Xaio that he was destine to be a jedi. The Tuskens did not kno where it is, so they killed the father but the mother is still known to be alive. now Xaio finds himself here, seeking jedi training.

Place of Origin: Tatooine

Special Abilities: Able to make driods.

LukeSky
i want to join too

Name: Jason Cyrres

Equipment: Dual-lightsaber

History: After siths raided his home and killed his parents Jason fled to coruscant underworld, where he was found by a couple of jedi in training. He was then brought back the academy and the medical bay treated his injury. Later Luke discovered who his parents were. His father was a jedi knight and his mother was a jedi. Jason quickly became one of skywalker's best student. Luke sent Jason to nal hutta where siths were raiding homes and killing innocents. Jason fought a lot of siths then but an attack from the back deadly injured him. He was able to get to his ship and get into the air. He then fainted and crashed on Nar Shaddaa. After he was fully recovered he wanted to return to Telos 4 but he was getting lucky in the pazaak den. Soon he was a millionaire and during that time, he got the taste of the dark side. Now after the war Luke is calling him back to the academy to fully complete his training.

Special Abilities: A great force-user

BlaxicanHydra
Congrats in being 36.

darthrevanfan13
Name:Zak Abigot

Species:human

Class: sith lord, ex-jedi

Equipment: red quad-saber (x shaped four sided lightsaber)

Physical Appearance:very tall, buff, and very tough

Place of origin: planet in unknown reigions

History: Zak was born on an unknown planet and was found by jedi master yoda during the clone wars on a scouting mission. he was givin a choice during the time of order 66 to join the sith or die. he chose the sith. he was on a scouting mission at the time the second death star was destroyed. he now trains fallen jedi in the unknown reigions on his home planet. the planet is still unnamed

General Kaliero
...and you didn't think the fact no one's been in here since last August meant something? ermm

Suriander

Jedireaper

Thats Impossible. The academy would have to be at least 5 years old mening it should be 10 years since 'Return of The Jedi'.

Name: Garkis Brolander

Class: (Jedi, Trooper, Dark Jedi, Bounty Hunter, etc. etc.) Imperial War Lord. (If allowed. Otherwise I'll be...) Jedi.

Equipment: (If Jedi/Dark Jedi, what kind of sabre, color. etc) 1. Blaster Pistol. (If Jedismile Lightsaber, green.

2. (If Imperialsmile Lightsaber, green. (If Jedismile Thermal Detonators.

Physical Appearance: Not physically imposing. 185cm in height. Blonde hair, wavy length. Grey Imperial uniform (even as a Jedi). Captain Rank, self imposed.

History: Imperial: TBC
Jedi: TBC

Place of Origin: (Optional) Coruscant.

Special Abilities: (Optional) Force throw. Pull.

BaneOfJedi700
i know its long but here...

Name: Bane

Equipment: red sabre,

Physical Appearance: 6'4'', long flowing hair, Dark Brooding brown eyes, broad shoulders, 185lbs, thin,

History: Born on the lower levels of Coruscant around the time of The Great Sith wars, Bane fell in with a bad crowd early on. His mother died in childbirth and his father was killed in a work accident on the industrious level. As a kid he would take time to pickpocket, thieve, and scam others until he had a decent amount of money to move to higher levels, where he discovered he was force sensitive. He was one of the few who ever joined the Jedi Order at such a young age as 15. He forsook the Jedi when he was 19 and fell prey to the dark side. He played his time wisely, preparing his force powers for years, growing strong in mind and body. When he was 28 he started making trouble for those unlucky padawans chosen to go to farming outposts. On one raid, he boarded their craft and decapitated the few sentient beings inside. He was chasing one padawan through the ship, lightsaber in hand, when his foot struck a lever for the life support systems. After decimating the remaining Jedi, he discovered the amount of air lost in the ship. He was soon unconcious from the lack of oxygen. Darkness overtook him. He awoke unknown years later when the ship crashed upon Yavin 4. By some miracle, some higher hand he had survived unharmed. He was now on a jungle planet unknown to him, with nothing but a few temples in sight. He now had to figure the whats-what, and return to his vengeance on the Jedi...

Special Abilities: Force choke,

Personality and Attitude: Angry, unforgiving, unmerciful, yet clever and scheming.

Miscellaneous:

I've included a picture

Dgw2007
Name: Darth Wall

Class: Sith Lord

Equipment: Dual Double-Bladed Lightsabre, Red, hidden blaster, hidden knife and 30 other lightsabres 10 green and 10 blue 10 purple that he has taken from jedi

Physical Appearance : totaly bald on his head a goatee and pale skin and a scare on his left eye and has a eye patch

Height: 6ft 8in

Weight: 200lbs (all Muscle)

History: Born on Coruscant was sought to be a jedi. Then he was a fighter pilot and killed 20 people on Corellia. Joined the sith he got better very fast. Became a sith lord that is all that is known about him.

Special Abilities: He has never been defeated and calls himslef the best swords men ever.

Personality and Attitude: Ruthless heart less and cold he has feeling besides HATE and ANGER. He is a Psychopath mass murder and with zero empathy.

Miscellaneous: He is a powerfull sith lord.

The Mean Queen
may i join

The Mean Queen
i will make one in case
Name: Shkanin Lator

Equipment: Dual Double-Bladed Lightsabre, Blue

Physical Appearance : Long hair

Height: 5ft 2in

Weight: 120lbs (all Muscle)

History: Born on Coruscant. Parent were killed by dark foces at the age of 5. Right in front of her. became a jedi since then.

Special Abilities: Powerfull sordswomen.

Personality and Attitude: She is very loving and affectionet with alot of empathy

Miscellaneous: wery good at learning new things.

Dgw2007
EDIT:
Name: Master Wall

Class: Dark Jedi Master

Equipment: Dual Double-Bladed Lightsabre, Red, hidden blaster, hidden knife and 30 other lightsabres 10 green and 10 blue 10 purple that he has taken from jedi

Physical Appearance : totaly bald on his head a goatee and pale skin and a scare on his left eye and has a eye patch

Height: 6ft 8in

Weight: 200lbs (all Muscle)

History: Born on Coruscant was sought to be a jedi. Then he was a fighter pilot and killed 20 people on Corellia. Joined the sith he got better very fast. Became a sith lord that is all that is known about him.

Special Abilities: He has never been defeated and calls himslef the best swords men ever.

Personality and Attitude: Ruthless heart less and cold he has feeling besides HATE and ANGER. He is a Psychopath mass murder and with zero empathy.

Miscellaneous: He is very powerfull.

BaneOfJedi700
hey this thing hasent been used in ages want to make our own rp? dgw2007, The Mean Queen, and me?

The Mean Queen
ok if D ok with it i wil PM him

Captain REX
Might be best to start your own at this point, yes, but please remember to run it by Ush to confirm that you have permission to start a new game.

Dgw2007
ok then

Jedireaper
i'll join

BaneOfJedi700
okay what will our plaot be? what time period? and what will our goals be?

Dgw2007
i could be between the Star wars mmovies

The Mean Queen
yeah that would be cool

Jedireaper
Lets have Imperials.

Jedireaper
Space battles.

The Mean Queen
cool yeah

Jedireaper
And a massive Imperial super weapon called the Galactic Disrupter. I have designed this already.

Captain REX
Oh good, another Imperial superweapon...

Jedireaper
GALACTIC DISRUPTER
(Galactic class Super Star Destroyer)

Specs:

Length (at longest point): 2,500,000 meters.

Width (at widest point): 400,000 meters.
Depth (at deepest point): 50,000 meters to the centre; 100,000 meters in total.

Crew:

Officers: 5,000,000
Technicians: 30,000,000
Engineers: 20,000,000
Scientists: 5,000,000
Pilots: 1,000,000
Gunners: 200,000,000
Stormtroopers: 300,000,000
Elite Stormtroopers: 100,000,000
Scout Troopers: 50,000,000
Dark Troopers: 5,000,000

Total Crew: 716,000,000 not including droids.
Total Troops: 455,000,000
Capacity: 1,000,000,000

Armaments:

Automated Light Lasers: 200,000,000
Heavy Turbo Lasers: 150,000,000
Automated Turbo Lasers: 150,000,000
Ion Cannons: 50,000,000
Tractor-Beam Emitters: 10,000,000
Concussion Missile Launchers: 5,000,000

Total Armaments: 565,000,000

Ysalamiri cloning cylinders: 2,000,000

Shield Projectors: 1,000,000

Jedireaper

Jedireaper
What do ya think?

The Mean Queen
dude lets talk to ush to start a new thread for our own

The Mean Queen
in ares there should be sith lords

Jedireaper
I prefer the timeline between ROTJ and 30 years later. Eg. Imperials. I love those guys. What do ya think of the GD?

Dgw2007
Originally posted by Jedireaper
I prefer the timeline between ROTJ and 30 years later. Eg. Imperials. I love those guys. What do ya think of the GD? well i think i like reapers better but lets also ask jedi bane i like all others ideas

jediviking

jediviking
was my character a good character or not?

Lt. Valerian
It is, but this thread was dead.

Dgw2007
in my opion ours should be around the time of cade skywalker

Dgw2007
and jk i think your's is good

mycoreisdark
Is this still going?
Can I get in?

Name: Elsiba Ono

Species: Satarin/Human

Equipment: White Bladed Dual-phase Lightsaber with lightwhip on end of hilt

Physical Appearance: She looks much younger than she is. She is tall and thin with lean muscle. Blonde and pale-skinned with one green eye and one blue eye.

History: Elsiba Ono is a Jedi master of the Old Republic who survived the
Jedi Purge and later emmerged after the destruction of the Death Star II to aid Luke Skywalker in forming the New Jedi Order.

Master Ono's origins lie on the planet of Amelico (home to the Satarins), though she was born and raised until age three on Dantooine. Elsiba is half Satarin and half Amelican (human on Amelico). Her father was a Satarin who married a human who was one of the ambassadors of the republic on Amelico in 62BBY. The newly-weds decided to move in with family on Dantooine before Elsiba was born and remained there.

When Elsiba was three, Mace Windu stopped on Dantooine on his way back to Coruscant from Hurikane, felt the force-sensitive presence of Elsiba and resolved to bring her to Coruscant for training.

Place of Origin: Amelico and Dantooine

Special Abilities: Elsiba is half Satarin and is thus is very force-sensitve. This force-sensitivity is the reason for her slow physical growth and long life-expectancy.

mycoreisdark
Awww! C'mon! This would be fun!

Mando' Ade
um, dont know how to break it to you, but its been dead for several months. why dont you people check the dates on posts anyway.

Darkest
Name: Cyrus Kodar

Equipment: A red double bladed sabre, grapling hook, and basic survival equipment.

Physical Appearance: Mucular bit skinny body, black Jedi robes, dark green hair, blue eyes, and a burnt but fully funcitional hand, and travel worn black jedi boots

History: A clouded backround, when Cyrus became 14 he started to hear voices inside his head, they'd scream at him and argue with each other, when he became 30 and had already gone to the Darkside, he had complete control them, and then they helped him, they were glad that he slaughtered and rampaged, glad the he betrayed a left the Lightside, he became purely evil and tainted by the Darkside, he learnt ne ways of the force, and was studied in the ways of the Killing Art, and then when he 60 he was after years of training given a Dual Sabre, And for fun he slaughtered approximately 235 people in a single night. then he was caught by the Jedi Order and was, by mere pity, sentenced to 137 years in prison, after his time was up he released but the desolate side of Tattoine but he maneged to sneak one thing out, a calling signal and was hastily picked by a ship, and was given a new Dual Sabre, and was provided with a ship and some equipment, but now the voices have betrayed him, the Slaughter made them stronger and they were starting gain some control over him, so now hes going to try a "untaint" himself by learning the ways of the Lightside of the force and signing up for the academy, in the Darkside he is ranked a master, but in the Lightside hes a Padawan.

Place of Origin: Naboo

Special Abilities: Very High Senses

Personality and Attitude: Bored and not the greatest person to have fun with, but if you in his good book, then he'll stick up for and he'll be more enthusiastic around you.

Miscellaneous: (Optional)Name:

Jedireaper
This thead is dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.