Chocobo VS Moogle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cooples
who would win?
I really don't know...

Kero_Co
Since Moogles can normally cast spells or dance to create various effects, I'd say the moogle wins. Which one is the better mascot? the moogle. Which one is cuter? FFCC Moogle. Which one would I eat? Again, the moogle. Moogle FTW infinity/10

Violent2Dope
Normal Choco loses, Fat Choco wins, If it's Fenrir from FFIX then it wins.

General Kaliero
I'd say Chocobos win, on account of their ability to trample a Moogle flat, wonderful flavor when Firaga'd, and the fact that they're birds you can freaking ride.

ESB -1138
Chocobo wins! They will run them over like they mostly do as a summon.

Xenogears
Moogles 313

I like Lulu's especially

Violent2Dope
Chocobo plucks moogle's eye out and then the rest of it's family gather around him pecking his flesh off small bits at a time in what is considered the most disturbing moment in video game history.

Xenogears
Wow...

Violent2Dope
Wow indeed.

Lord Ryugen
Fina Fantasy 6 had a Moogle with a Flail. Any character badass enough to fight with a spiked metal ball on a chain deserves instant victory as far as i'm concerned

Kazenji
Moogles because they can use weapons and magic unlike the chocobo.

Violent2Dope
Fat Chocobo eats their gizzard but then Fenrir from FFIX makes him toss his salad so if it was a giant chocobo/Moogle war then Team Mog ftw.

Kero_Co
IDK, It depends on which moogles. The once from Ivalic would freeze time, use Demi until it's health is low, then firaga him to death or they can take it out long distance with magic guns. I've never obtained the moogle from FFVI. Average moogles can petrify the chocobo with it's dances and cause instant death and seizures.

Violent2Dope
The strongest Moogle in FF history that I know of is Fenrir from FFIX(if he can be counted as one, I'm not sure).

Xenogears
I like Lulu's bre...I mean moogles 313

Kazenji
Are you sure fenrir is a moogle peoples?

last i looked he's a wolf

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Chocobo plucks moogle's eye out and then the rest of it's family gather around him pecking his flesh off small bits at a time in what is considered the most disturbing moment in video game history.

Nah. You should see the scene from Halo 2 that they cut out featuring Cortana and Gravemind.

Xenogears
Where did you see it?

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by Kazenji
Are you sure fenrir is a moogle peoples?

last i looked he's a wolf

I think Violent means Madeen, Eiko's ultimate Summon. It goes through most of the game as a little moogle, then turns int an eight foot thing with electromagnetic powers.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
I think Violent means Madeen, Eiko's ultimate Summon. It goes through most of the game as a little moogle, then turns int an eight foot thing with electromagnetic powers. Oh yeah Madeen, for some reason I was thinkin her name was Fenrir.

General Kaliero
Technically, Madeen is a Gigas Esper. Mog just channels it and is otherwise an ordinary Moogle. (well, as ordinary as they get...)

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Technically, Madeen is a Gigas Esper. Mog just channels it and is otherwise an ordinary Moogle. (well, as ordinary as they get...) Well without Madeen Team Mog loses on account of superior speed and Fat Chocobo.

Cooples
damn moogles....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.