Does Elizabeth secretly like Jack?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Keira_knightly
Oh come on it had to be asked

when she kissed him on the ship to distract him just so she could bind him to the boat, don't you think she could have done something a little more normal?

even Will was a little puzzled.

I reckon she just denys it, even in the recent film she has this silence treatment towards will, and when she speaks to him about the incedent she has this whole attitude problem going on lol.

sure hin'ts at it though, so many ways you could interpret that scene.

What do you all think?

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol.

We all think so.. stick out tongue if you just.. scout around this forum a lil bit.. there is a lotta Sparrabeth threads.. wink

and, welcome to KMC.. smile

IheartPocky
ha ha ha

It's been asked. It's been theorized over.

*sigh* I think she was really confused at that point, at the end of DMC. And I suppose... she does love him.. but as a friend. If given the chance, more than a friend.

Emma718
yes i am sure she had/has a crush on him ahaha

IheartPocky
Jack is like Lizzie, every man/woman has a crush on them. laughing

Emma718
agreed ^^

Jaeh_JediPirate
so true lol.

Keira_knightly
oh so kool guys thanks for the replys and thanks for the welcome, well then i suppose i should ask Do you all have the sound tracks from the films lol.

btw is there any fanfics or story threads that i can post my jack and elizabeth fics on lol it would be cool if there were.

Emma718
no worries
i don't, but i tend to get them.

do you mean on here, or any website?

IheartPocky
o0o0o!!! Welcome!!! eek!

I have all three! Yep happy

willofthewisp
Oh, love, you just opened a huge can of worms. This is a very, very friendly sparrabeth forum. If you go on the thread "sparrabeth fics" there are some. I have one on my website, www.freewebs.com/willofthewisp1, and somewhere else (probably on page 2 or 3) is a thread called "J/E fanfics." They have a lot of links. Stick around and have some fun.

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol.. can of worms.. i like that.

ah.. so for willabethers..?

Keira_knightly
you guys are the best thanks again

oh, i mean on here, thanks for the site link i'll check it out, i love reading them, but i love writting them better.

I have all three soundtracks aswell, my faverite off of the first is is track 4 Will and elizabeth. off of sound track 2 its number 3 Davey Jones. and off of the third one i like number 5 Up is Down.

they so rock lol Well they dont but you know what i mean lol

Emma718
again no worries stick out tongue
i need to get my hands on the soundtrack, amazon here i come lol

have you ever been to fanfiction.net?

LoveJackSparrow
O do say yes! If you havent you need to go on it! it rocks! and since you love sparrabeth stories also go on my thread its called Sparrabeth Stories its awesome im working on a story right now! I hope you enjoy KMC and Welcome!

willofthewisp
There is a sparrabeth archive on fanfiction.net called keepsakes. Most of them are pretty good and the ones that aren't are just plain entertaining.

willofthewisp
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XLLzNk7iOak

This says it all.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Keira_knightly
Oh come on it had to be asked

when she kissed him on the ship to distract him just so she could bind him to the boat, don't you think she could have done something a little more normal?

even Will was a little puzzled.

I reckon she just denys it, even in the recent film she has this silence treatment towards will, and when she speaks to him about the incedent she has this whole attitude problem going on lol.

sure hin'ts at it though, so many ways you could interpret that scene.

What do you all think?

Where on Earth have u been this past year darlin?? lol

No she doesnt like Jack....SHE LOVES JACK love lol

Harken
She most likely does like Jack but likes Will more

LoveJackSparrow
Thats true enough!!!!!!!!! She loves jack and she dosent bother telling him the truth nor her feelings. omg why am i talking in a britsh accent?

PirateDiva
lol...its ok....Pirates has that affect on ppl! lol....i speak in a british accent all the time i hardly notice it now, until a friend or someone literally points it out. Sometimes when i speak english some of my words come out all Britishy...and ppl are like What? lol

LoveJackSparrow
lol at least im not alone!

AudioHeart
Originally posted by PirateDiva
lol...its ok....Pirates has that affect on ppl! lol....i speak in a british accent all the time i hardly notice it now, until a friend or someone literally points it out. Sometimes when i speak english some of my words come out all Britishy...and ppl are like What? lol

LMAO Me Too!, people actually think I'm british lol, I try to speak like Jack or Liz would lol...It's my little secret wink laughing out loud lol I even slur my words like Jack!!!...not to mention my hand gestures...laughing out loud

LoveJackSparrow
OMG!!!!!!!!! Smae here!!!! I m acting like jack so much now!!!!!! I even run like him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even talk like him.....................and i tried rum!!!!!!!!!actally that was icecream rum!!! but who cares it was still rum!!!!!!!! and my hands are likehim and my face is starting to twitch like his do!!!!!!!!!!! its like im captain jack sparrow all over again!!!!!!!!

Sifzensinril
I act like Jack too, but not so much this time, it's difficult to act like Jack in high heels

LoveJackSparrow
LOL!!!!!!!!!! I dont wear high heels much so i dont have to worry about it!!!

Sifzensinril
I wear them very often, but it's not impossible to act like Jack, it's just difficult

darthivader
...maybe after a lot of rum

PirateDiva
lol....Yes i've had Rum (different Kinds) Honestly i dont know how the man can drink it straight with out anything!! lol.... WOW!! cause Rum is strong!! So ya after a couple swigs of rum acting like Jack is No Big Deal!!! lol...it sort of comes NATURAL!!! Haha

willofthewisp
Lol, mix it with some Coke. It's really sweet and goes down quickly.

PirateDiva
yes i've tried that...thats why im saying i cant imagine the man drinking it straight from the bottle with Nothing...lol...of course i guess back then they didnt believe in Mixed Drinks...haha!!

Mrs Fish
And you gotta remember mate, he's a pirate!!! pirateIts what they do...

Haven't tried straight rum, but I do love rum'n coke!

T.Maria
im glad im british so i dont get funny looks for having the accent already big grin hehe!

Rum is good big grin . . .as jack would say lol big grin

potcfan2003
My sister talks like Jack, in the sense that every now and ten she comes out with something loopy that confuses me...

-savvychick-
lol....i have to say, i DON'T act like Jacksmile and I don't usually find myself coming out with a british accent suddenly.

if anything, i'd say I'm more of a Liz than a Jack. lol. but I would've taken Jack over Will anyday.

AudioHeart
lol I run like Jack too, my friend told me, and I didn't even realise I was doing it

People tell me I remind them of Jack...so I take it as a compliment happy love

PirateDiva
lol...ya actually i've modeled my accent after Keira's and Jack D. just by listening to them speak...i love their accents...they are soooo HoT!!!

tee_pirategirl
I'm more of a lizzie than a Jack...but I act like JAck ALL THE TIME!!!

I'm like Lizzie but in DMC not COTBP but I can't help all the hand gestures and the funny accent that comes out now and then.

potcfan2003
I am not a Jack, but maybe a Liz... not sure

LoveJackSparrow
Originally posted by LoveJackSparrow
OMG!!!!!!!!! Smae here!!!! I m acting like jack so much now!!!!!! I even run like him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even talk like him.....................and i tried rum!!!!!!!!!actally that was icecream rum!!! but who cares it was still rum!!!!!!!! and my hands are likehim and my face is starting to twitch like his do!!!!!!!!!!! its like im captain jack sparrow all over again!!!!!!!!
Im more like a Jack!

LoveJackSparrow
Oh and im proud of it! *snifs* I can see it now.......Johnny Depp telling me...:Your so much like Jack sparrow" And I would say " I know...and im proud of it!" LOL!

potcfan2003
today i scared my self bc i was talking, and my friend was like, "Why are you waving your arms around?" and I was like huh? I didn't even know I was doing it!!!

LoveJackSparrow
OMG! That is freaky! you must have been acting like jack or something! Lol! Wouldent blame you!

potcfan2003
I wonder if I do that all the time....

LoveJackSparrow
hmm theres only one way to find out...and its for you to ask your friends if they see you act like that all the time and to tell them that when it happens that you want to be told to stop but you dont have to stop if you dont want to i mean i like to act like jack personally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.