Rumble in the Bronx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trolt
No hidden meanings with this, I'm just curious :

Straight up fight in the city of newyork, teams gets any previous knowledge of their opponants removed from their memory for this fight.

Black panther
Luke Cage
Falcon
Storm
Blade

vs

Shang chi
Lady Deathstrike
Sunfire
Silver Samurai
Radioactive Man

Which team would work together better? Which team would be more aggressive ? Will there be any internal conflicts in this ?

And...hudlin's not the writer.

Symmetric Chaos
Team1 would probably work together best. Team2 would be more agressive.

I'd give Team2 the win.

On a side note would SilverSamurai be able to cut Luke?

norrinradd43
silver samurai could cut luke in half

outavodka
Originally posted by norrinradd43
silver samurai could cut luke in half i doubt that but team two wins thru aggression
not to mention the better team come on shang chi...spiderman/cap level wrecker, sunfires no joke, radio active man would most likely hurt both team but team one is more subjectble to KO

redhotrash
Team 2, Sunfire brings a lot of instant power to the table. While Storm is conjuring up winds, Sunfire has incinerated most of her team.

Trolt
Originally posted by redhotrash
Team 2, Sunfire brings a lot of instant power to the table. While Storm is conjuring up winds, Sunfire has incinerated most of her team. hmm always figured sunfire was torch-sque level character (that jobs more).

The thing i'd like to bring up the BP, luke cage, and falcon have an alpha male character to them, so would that cause some conflicts ?

Whereas you have guys like Shangchi and Radioactive man that pretty much "insist" on being lead, especially by women in recent comics.

guy222
Originally posted by Trolt

Straight up fight in the city of newyork, teams gets any previous knowledge of their opponants removed from their memory for this fight.

Black panther
Luke Cage
Falcon
Storm
Blade

vs

Shang chi
Lady Deathstrike
Sunfire
Silver Samurai
Radioactive Man

Which team would work together better? Which team would be more aggressive ? Will there be any internal conflicts in this ?

Team One

I like Reggie smile

Trolt
Originally posted by guy222
Team One

I like Reggie smile

I see we have some BET fans!

If i were to toss in brother voodoo for team 1..i dont wanna put mandarin team 2 .

guy222
I see we have some BET fans!

If i were to toss in brother voodoo for team 1..i dont wanna put mandarin team 2 .

VH1>BET=MTV big grin

Skeets
BX FTW...31

Trolt
Originally posted by Skeets
BX FTW...31 embarrasment lol I have no clue which team you'd think would win.

I purposely didnt' name em too smile

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Team1 would probably work together best. Team2 would be more agressive.

I'd give Team2 the win.

On a side note would SilverSamurai be able to cut Luke?

It's been stated that nothing short of adamantium can resist Samurai's Tachyon field.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Black panther
Luke Cage
Falcon
Storm
Blade

vs

Shang chi
Lady Deathstrike
Sunfire
Silver Samurai
Radioactive Man

Since he isn't the writer, team one should work well together.

Jason Redfield
No one's really said anything about Blade?

I think team one would eventually work together better, and come out with the win. Did I just vote for them because Blade is on Team One? Maybe...

Trolt
would you have said the result would be differnt if this turned into a rumble in chinatown ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.