my avengers of 5 vs jla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is my team of 5 vs the entire jla

My team have

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Silver surfer
Hulk
Doctor Strange

Jla:
Superman, Wonder woman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, Zatanna, Batman, Aquaman, Flash

Who win

quanchi112
the avengers u list would stomp this jla team.

TricksterPriest
Let's see, with the exception of Strange and Surfer, they can all be speed-blitzed. 2nd, the JLA has stronger, faster, and more powerful people. Zatanna can stalemate Strange.

Plus.....you gave them Flash. no Flash is so god damn fast, he can pimp-slap everyone (yes, even the Surfer) before they can react. I doubt it would take Surfer out, but the JLA has too much firepower. I just can't see how the avengers 5 can win, short of Strange getting a bit of prep.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Let's see, with the exception of Strange and Surfer, they can all be speed-blitzed. 2nd, the JLA has stronger, faster, and more powerful people. Zatanna can stalemate Strange.

Plus.....you gave them Flash. no Flash is so god damn fast, he can pimp-slap everyone (yes, even the Surfer) before they can react. I doubt it would take Surfer out, but the JLA has too much firepower. I just can't see how the avengers 5 can win, short of Strange getting a bit of prep.

This should help you trickster. This will tell you who is more powerful than the other. They even put up the fight for you.
http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

Flash aint giving them the win and I dont think that the jla is stronger, if anything marvel might be stronger. I havent came up with a answer yet, Im still kind of thinking but I think that silver surfer has enough speed to take flash out of the picture.

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
This is my team of 5 vs the entire jla

My team have

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Silver surfer
Hulk
Doctor Strange

Jla:
Superman, Wonder woman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, Zatanna, Batman, Aquaman, Flash

Who win

SS channels the crunch FTW

Is the armbar allowed

TricksterPriest
This should help you trickster. This will tell you who is more powerful than the other. They even put up the fight for you.

Flash aint giving them the win and I dont think that the jla is stronger, if anything marvel might be stronger. I havent came up with a answer yet, Im still kind of thinking but I think that silver surfer has enough speed to take flash out of the picture.

That website is total horseshit. roll eyes (sarcastic) For one thing, Dr. Strange is far more powerful than anyone else on that list, and he has good odds of soloing the JLA. He could give the Avengers team the win, but the problem for them, the JLA won't give him the time. And marvel is definitely the weaker team here. doped Surfer is fast, but Flash defines speed.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
That website is total horseshit. roll eyes (sarcastic) For one thing, Dr. Strange is far more powerful than anyone else on that list, and he has good odds of soloing the JLA. He could give the Avengers team the win, but the problem for them, the JLA won't give him the time. And marvel is definitely the weaker team here. doped Surfer is fast, but Flash defines speed.

yeah flash defines speed when his top speed is the speed of light. When he goes beyond that he enters the speed force. Silver surfer goes beyond the speed of light. I can name about 10 people in marvel that goes beyond that. Silver surfer can catch the flash and knock his a** out.

By the way, that web site is more legit than anything that you have to say. Who would be more correct you or actual writers. I know the people who you are a fan of. I can name your main 3 off the bat; superman, apocalypse, and darkseid. Wizard knowledge>>>>>>>>your knowledge.

Estacado

So you show us a Wizard top 10 list to support you opinion.....shocklaughshocklaughshocklaughshocklaugh

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
So you show us a Wizard top 10 list to support you opinion.....shocklaughshocklaughshocklaughshocklaugh

yep laughing laughing smokin'

charlemagne9746
JLA for the win

mykke
Marvel team ftw, WW, Batman, Zatanna, Aquaman, MM, Hulk are taking out of the fight quite quickly, leaving Flash, Superman and green lantern. No way are Flash, Supes and GL beating BRB,Thor, SS, Dr.Strange

Magee
speedblitz ftw

Juntai
JLA.

Martian_mind
JLA

Rewmac
Originally posted by Estacado
So you show us a Wizard top 10 list to support you opinion.....shocklaughshocklaughshocklaughshocklaugh Originally posted by carver9
yep laughing laughing smokin' Carver you're dumb...You read on the net not in the comics...

Rewmac
JLA for the win. People usually overrate Surfer because he had some very impressive feats. He is powerful but he isn't god...

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Rewmac
JLA for the win. People usually overrate Surfer because he had some very impressive feats. He is powerful but he isn't god...

Lies,reported for lying,liar.....

Rewmac
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Lies,reported for lying,liar..... Who's gonna ban me?

Caps Conscience
team

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Lies,reported for lying,liar.....

I got to call it your acting like a little girl.......

Bouboumaster
Avengers.

Zatanna, statlemate Strange? My ass!
Strange take her out, with one hand, and take out Sups with the other.
Sups has no resistence to magic. Too bad.

Thor against MM.
Mr Noble against Wonder woman.
SS against Flash.
Hulk against Batman and Aquaman.

When Strange would beat the crap out of the chixx and Sups, he will solo the field. And that's, if SS doesn't obliterate Flash out of existence before. Flash, against SS, is a none factor.

Or:

Avengers give prep time to Strange, who solo the field. After that, they will take a Bud, while sitting and listen a hockey game.

jrodslam
^
Strange takes Zatanna out with one hand while he takes Supes out with the other?no
Supes DOES have a resistance to magic. Its just isnt as good as most.

JLA take it. Hulk is the weak link here imo. I wouldnt doubt if Flash could knock him out.

Symmetric Chaos
Strange's shields (which are present at all time) will protect him from Flash long enough for him to kill Zatanna and Flash. Then the total power shifts dramatically to the Avenger's favor.

If Strange doesn't manage that the Avengers get wrecked.

jrodslam
^ Long Pig and i have been through that before. More times than not, Strange doesnt have a shield up right off the bat.

Dont get me wrong, there are times where its happened and hes had up some sort of protective field, but its just not up standardly.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jrodslam
^ Long Pig and i have been through that before. More times than not, Strange doesnt have a shield up right off the bat.

Dont get me wrong, there are times where its happened and hes had up some sort of protective field, but its just not up standardly.

Then the Avengers are screwed. Flash would probably take out a good portion of the team.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Then the Avengers are screwed. Flash would probably take out a good portion of the team.

There are/have been many instances where Strange would already have a shield up for the whole team, but them again, Zatanna or Lantern could do that as well. Thats if they are knowingly about to enter a battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.