ikaris vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
who wins

golem370
Ikaris is more versatile but Superman is stronger and Faster. I would say 5.5 for Superman.

jasofisc
I agree with golem

guy222
bumprav

Knowsbleed33
I give Supes the majority. Ikaris is cooler IMO.

the Darkone
Ikaris is more verstaile than Superman, Ikrais will toss Superman around with his TK, then amp his strength to Superman level. Eternals can fight forever can Superman?

BradBalboa
i dont know whp Ikaris is ?? cud sumone inform me

i say Supes but im curious who this guy is

the Darkone
Originally posted by BradBalboa
i dont know whp Ikaris is ?? cud sumone inform me

i say Supes but im curious who this guy is

Ikaris is a Eternal a off shot humans created by the Celestails, each eternal have different abilities but what they do share they can amp there physical abilities to unknown levels, and they can't die by no means except having the atoms scatter across a vast distance where they can't regenerate.

Sersi who is matter manipulator and one of the most powerful earth eternals she amp her strength too a level where she KO Immortal Hercules with one punch.

rougeredmage
is telepathy allowed in this battle..... because hasnt supes allways had a kind of weakness towards TP... he could easily cloud the kryptonians mind....

can superman battle for ever..... if you believe all the hype about him yes

Harbinger
Hasn't Apoc taken it to Ikaris in the past?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.