Apoc, Magneto, Mr Sinster,Classic Juggernaut vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Apoc, Magneto, Mr Sinster,Classic Juggernaut vs Darkseid

Fight on Asteroid M

The team has 2 months Prep.

DS has none..

Can they take him on?

TricksterPriest
Clearly Darkseid is being underrated........ shifty Team wins by virtue of Darkseid losing to supes in a comic where the feat being valid has been called into serious doubt. dur

endrict
Say that lost to Sups was put aside,now what?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by endrict
Say that lost to Sups was put aside,now what?

That loss doesn't count to begin with. wink First off, the immense PIS, 2nd Jeph Loeb was writing, third, it's Superman, dur and finally, it was retconed by Mxy and Joker. stick out tongue

TheGame17
darkseid

norrinradd43
I wish sinister was a powerful as he was when he was first written...punkin demons and making assults on the astral plane...

llagrok
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I wish sinister was a powerful as he was when he was first written...punkin demons and making assults on the astral plane...

co-sign

Mr.Sinister is an interesting character, I'm looking forward to seeing more of him.

norrinradd43
the only power you see out of him recently is invulerability and his intellect which isnt a power

llagrok
He's going to play a major part of "X-men endangered species"

guy222
bump

Erik-Lensherr
Team.

comicfan11
They might have a chance with the prep, since all of them are extremely clever (except Juggs of course).

In a straight up fight they die horribly.

guy222
prep...team

carnage52
they all die and darkseid turns their mangeled remains into lots of modern art sells it and buys himself better laser cannons.

psycho gundam
apocalypse just has to morph into superman, darkseid would just fall into a catatonic trance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.