Nightcrawler vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Nightcrawler bloodlusted with 2 adamatium swords vs The Hulk

MightyEInherjar
Provided Kurt doesn't slip up off the bat and get his face turned into blue slime, he takes it.

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Nightcrawler bloodlusted with 2 adamatium swords vs The Hulk

Hulk

Kento
I think adamantium blades teleported into Hulk's brain would do just fine for Kurt a win.

Lord Ryugen
Kurt if he goes straight for the kill and ends it fast with a move like Kento suggested. If the fight drags however Hulk will tear NC in half.

llagrok
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Kurt if he goes straight for the kill and ends it fast with a move like Kento suggested. If the fight drags however Hulk will tear NC in half.

I agree.

Hulk could probably take him out with a thunderclap, but that's not something he'd try right at once.

Hannibal-Lector
Im not sure if NC can still or even could do this: can he teleport, grab hulks head and teleport away with just the head? i thought i read some where he did that to some1, even so, i agree with Ryugen

Lord Ryugen
He doesn't really need to teleport his head off, rapid teleporting his swords directly into the Hulks brain, heart and lungs. That would cause significant enough damage to kill or otherwise incapacitate Hulk. The worst thing Kurt could do is let the fight continue on. Time has always been the Hulks best friend. The longer a battle continues the better he generally does. And he only needs one attack to kill Nightcrawler.

quanchi112
hulk

llagrok
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Im not sure if NC can still or even could do this: can he teleport, grab hulks head and teleport away with just the head? i thought i read some where he did that to some1, even so, i agree with Ryugen

He did that when fighting Deadpool in AoA.

Swanky-Tuna
I don't know if teleporting stuff into Hulk's brain would stop him. He was fully functional with shrapnel in there.

xmarksthespot
If he's bloodlusted though he can just teleport his head off though. It was done in AoA, which isn't canon for 616, but there's nothing to suggest their powers acted differently. In 616 Rogue with NC's powers teleported part of Nimrod, and narration has stated Nightcrawler could if he wasn't averse to killing.
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8889/excalibur087p10mb8.th.jpg

Vesternebel
It would actually be way better if Nightcrawler had KNIFES.
Then, they would fit inside Hulk's skull, and he would not be able to heal them out because of his skull.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I don't know if teleporting stuff into Hulk's brain would stop him. He was fully functional with shrapnel in there.

When you're as dumb as SavageHulk it doesn't really matter how much brain damage is being caused though.

Symmetric Chaos
edit

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
When you're as dumb as SavageHulk it doesn't really matter how much brain damage is being caused though.

dur

Kaos sebaceous
I think nigthcrawler bloodlusted would win every time
Hes too fast could the Hulk keep up with him teleporting everywhere?
^Actual question

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous

Hes too fast could the Hulk keep up with him teleporting everywhere?
^Actual question

He probably couldn't. But then again Hulk would probably kill him with the slightest accidental hit.

janus77
how is nightcrawler going to get Hulk's head off of Hulk's body?

and even if he tries to put a knife into the Hulk, the strength and force it'd require to displace 'hulk-matter' would be beyond him.

Hulk would just thunderclap before nightcrawler can get a fix on the teleporting lark, then smash him.

guy222
Hulk

the ninjak
Kurt teleports swords into kneecaps then teleports his head away.

Warlord
hulk

the ninjak
Originally posted by Warlord
hulk

Even Bloodlusted! No religious guilt.
We haven't seen this NightCrawler since AOA. And he was a Beast.

Warlord
I doubt he can do any lasting damage to hulk and after a while he resorts to a thunderclap ftw

the ninjak
Originally posted by the ninjak
Even Bloodlusted! No religious guilt.
We haven't seen this NightCrawler since AOA. And he was a Beast.
I doubt he can do any lasting damage to hulk and after a while he resorts to a thunderclap ftw

Kurt can watch Hulk for any angle many metres away! The second he thunderclaps he is gone. Kurt just has to wait till his attention lies elsewhere then bam! Swords in the kneecaps = enormous pain.as Hulk goes to tear them out....Bam! Kurt is on his head and teleports it off in 1 sec tops. His faith has always limited him purposefully, Bloodlusted like AOA Hulk is a sitting duck.

janus77
NC doesn't even come remotely close to possessing the power necessary to decapitate Hulk like that.

Hulk's control over his own molecules is pretty impressive, resisting matter manipulation, being turned to stone, being phased into the ground, having Vision phase into him ...

NC doesn't stand a chance.

Warlord
when has he ever removed a part of a living creature's body?

the ninjak
So you can slash him with Adamantium but not TP flesh off his body!
Weird. Please explain or show a scan please.
Either way Kurt teleports under him and sticks a sword in one knee and as Hulk screams and goes to get it out, Kurt TP's above his head and cuts his head off!
That or my original post if the whole not being able to TP body parts is false.

the ninjak
when has he ever removed a part of a living creature's body?

In AOA he had no religious beliefs so when this guy poked his finger at Kurt, Kurt just grabbed the finger and TP'd away and threw the finger away.....COOL!
He can do it and he is Bloodlusted!

Warlord
Kurt's not strong enough to take his head IMO

janus77
So you can slash him with Adamantium but not TP flesh off his body!
Weird. Please explain or show a scan please.
Either way Kurt teleports under him and sticks a sword in one knee and as Hulk screams and goes to get it out, Kurt TP's above his head and cuts his head off!
That or my original post if the whole not being able to TP body parts is false.
he can be cut/slashed, depending on his rage... but even Wolverine has found it difficult to slash him with his adamantium blades at times.

the important thing is that no blade to the knee move will affect Hulk or impede his ThunderClaps, ground stomps etc... he can just carry on regardless (like having a hole torn through his torso and still fighting on).

has NC managed to TP away any body parts of a character of the power of Hulk? ever?

the ninjak
Originally posted by janus77
he can be cut/slashed, depending on his rage... but even Wolverine has found it difficult to slash him with his adamantium blades at times.

the important thing is that no blade to the knee move will affect Hulk or impede his ThunderClaps, ground stomps etc... he can just carry on regardless (like having a hole torn through his torso and still fighting on).

has NC managed to TP away any body parts of a character of the power of Hulk? ever?

WWH proved that adamantium can slash pretty good.
And I understand what you are saying with the knee attack not effecting his-
1 Thunderclaps = how would he thunderclap behind his lower knee?
2 Groundstomps = which is why after Kurt inserts the sword he leaves then returns with an upper strike to the neck. Groundstomps effect and raise the ground only Kurt will be above him next.

That's why I chose the lower back knee. Which would bother and hurt Hulk that is one of the most painful parts in the body to wound.

Secondly Obviously by my previous posts Kurt is a religious man he doesn't TP bodyparts but his powers obviously can? AOA showed that.
But Kurt doing it to Hulk or anyone equal is anyones guess if he can teleport people he can teleport a head.

janus77
ThunderClaps seem to 'work' omnidirectionally. also, what's to keep the sword in place? a casual flex of the limb would result in the sword flying out at a rate of knots.

furthermore, Hulk is agile enough and has reaction speed sufficient to capture characters like Jack of Hearts and Quick Silver... I doubt NC will last more than a second if he comes in close to stick a sword into Hulk - Hulk used that 'attack' as bait to capture Wolverine, when he fought the X-Men during WWH.

as to the TP, yet again, I would ask has NC ever done it to someone with super strength?

Marvel has shown often, that superhuman strength and durability operate on the molecular level, as far as Hulk is concerned. NC has zero chance of doing anything to him by TP attack.

the ninjak
The whole sword popping out thing ......COOL! laughing out loud
Just gives Kurt more options to retrieve it and start again.
The Omnidirectional thing....yeah I know that's why I wrote that he TP'd out then went back in and went for the head while Hulk focused on the leg.
It's good that you know that Hulk can hit speedsters....DC fans never accept that. He is a vibrative nightmare and when the opponent reels from such force is when he goes for the grapples or punches. Rinse and repeat.
But we have never seen NC BLoodlusted before! So no scans or history to show besides AOA.
I don't know what else to say. It's theory from here. Has he ever teleported the Hulk with him?

Survivor19
Kinda mistmatched IMO.
As much as i love Kurt, he shouldn't get majority here. But he gets some wins by TPing the head off, whch is within his demonstrated powerset. It will, most likely, not kill The Hulk, but KO will suffice.
Also. Teleporting Hulk into the solid ground is an option too.

Lord_Talron
kitty phased him into solid ground, so i doubt tping him there would be any different.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
kitty phased him into solid ground, so i doubt tping him there would be any different.

There you go!
People were telling me Hulks biology didn't allow phasing/TPing manipulation.
Then I stick to my original post Hulk is a sitting duck.

Kurt can watch Hulk for any angle many metres away! The second he thunderclaps he is gone. Kurt just has to wait till his attention lies elsewhere then bam! Swords in the kneecaps = enormous pain.as Hulk goes to tear them out....Bam! Kurt is on his head and teleports it off in 1 sec tops. His faith has always limited him purposefully, Bloodlusted like AOA Hulk is a sitting duck.

BUSTER1
Would Kurt's Tp power be enough to separate Hulk's head and body, considering his strength and durability, or would he end up unwittingly teleporting his whole body?

Nightcrawler is limited to teleporting to areas he can see, because otherwise he might end up inside something, merged with it and dead. He can teleport the hulk straight into the ground. His body will become a mess with the earth and that'll be it. Shadowcat should have done this all the way to the WWH.

Other viable tactics are teleporting body parts off. he doesnt need the swords, it's his mentality that holds him back

pinksushi1
Nightcrawler teleports Hulk's head off.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by 753
Nightcrawler is limited to teleporting to areas he can see, because otherwise he might end up inside something, merged with it and dead. He can teleport the hulk straight into the ground. His body will become a mess with the earth and that'll be it. Shadowcat should have done this all the way to the WWH.

Other viable tactics are teleporting body parts off. he doesnt need the swords, it's his mentality that holds him back

yes.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Mindship
It would take a lot of power to separate Hulk into pieces. Why is teleporting -- which is certainly fast -- being granted so much power? I could see if NC was himself top-tier in strength; one could argue he can put that level of energy into his teleporting. But he's nowhere near Hulk's strength.

Teleporting an adamantium sword into Hulk's brain seems like a best bet...though I'm not convinced it would be that simple/easy. IIRC, Hulk regenerated from a near-skeleton in what? seconds? Minutes, tops. If the sword takes Hulk down, you'd probably have to keep it there.

Originally posted by Mindship
It would take a lot of power to separate Hulk into pieces. Why is teleporting -- which is certainly fast -- being granted so much power? I could see if NC was himself top-tier in strength; one could argue he can put that level of energy into his teleporting. But he's nowhere near Hulk's strength.

Teleporting an adamantium sword into Hulk's brain seems like a best bet...though I'm not convinced it would be that simple/easy. IIRC, Hulk regenerated from a near-skeleton in what? seconds? Minutes, tops. If the sword takes Hulk down, you'd probably have to keep it there.

What does strengh have to do with teleporting? It's not the same as pulling his head off physically, NC warps space time arround himself and the hulk's head and takes it with him through another dimension. I don't see why superstengh would make teleportation more powerfull.

Mindship
Originally posted by 753
What does strengh have to do with teleporting? It's not the same as pulling his head of physically he warps space time arround his molecules and takes them with him through another dimension. I don't see why superstengh would make teleportation more powerfull. That was just a 'suppose'. What I'm asking is, why is teleporting being granted so much power, like it can separate any material, no matter how durable?

That was just a 'suppose'. What I'm asking is, why is teleporting being granted so much power, like it can separate any material, no matter how durable?

Well, depending on how you look at it, the durabilty would simply not matter because no stress would be placed on the interatomic bonds to begin with; if you assume the TP power must somehow rip the matter physically, then yes, there would be such a limit. But there isnt a definitive answer for it either and different teleporters perform differently. Blink, for instance, can apparently shred anything to pieces.

Mindship
Originally posted by 753
Well, depending on how you look at it, the durabilty would simply not matter because no stress would be placed on the interatomic bonds to begin with; if you assume the TP power must somehow rip the matter physically, then yes, there would be such a limit. But there isnt a definitive answer for it either and different teleporters perform differently. Blink, for instance, can apparently shred anything to pieces.
There is something about teleporting's 'instantness' which seems to suggest it would be good at dismantling things, like somehow the 'instantness' frees it from normal material constraints. But the Hulk is an extraordinary object, able to survive cosmic blasts, hammer strikes and nukes. I'm not convinced Kurt, specifically, could dismantle such material.

Lord Feron
There is something about teleporting's 'instantness' which seems to suggest it would be good at dismantling things, like somehow the 'instantness' frees it from normal material constraints. But the Hulk is an extraordinary object, able to survive cosmic blasts, hammer strikes and nukes. I'm not convinced Kurt, specifically, could dismantle such material.

It is because he is totally bypassing "durability" and "strength" of the person or object. Everything you mentioned is not anything close to the dimensional teleportation abilities of NC. There is no physical or chemical change happening. It is simple moved.

pinksushi1
I don't think that it requires a lot of strength to teleport the Hulk's head off.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by pinksushi1
I don't think that it requires a lot of strength to teleport the Hulk's head off. what?

pinksushi1
what?

What? Who who? What what?

Wild Shadow
Nightcrawler ports his head off for the easy win.

Mindship
Originally posted by Lord Feron
It is because he is totally bypassing "durability" and "strength" of the person or object. Everything you mentioned is not anything close to the dimensional teleportation abilities of NC. There is no physical or chemical change happening. It is simple moved. That's kind of what I was getting at: teleporting is given special pardon. Why? What does "dimensional" mean? Physical forces are still involved with warping space; but for argument's sake, let's grant teleportation this "simply moved" quality. Does this mean it's an irresistable force (Kurt's TP, specifically)? Could Kurt teleport, eg, Wolverine's adamantium claws to pieces, or Cap's shield?

Lord_Talron
well, unless someone can provide actual proof that teleporting hulks head would bypass his durability, i can only assume it doesnt.

pinksushi1
well, unless someone can provide actual proof that teleporting hulks head would bypass his durability, i can only assume it doesnt.

Nightcrawler is not ripping Hulk's head off; he is teleporting it off.

Blanket
Nightcrawler teleports a dancing J-Bieb in Hulk's head.

That's kind of what I was getting at: teleporting is given special pardon. Why? What does "dimensional" mean? Physical forces are still involved with warping space; but for argument's sake, let's grant teleportation this "simply moved" quality. Does this mean it's an irresistable force (Kurt's TP, specifically)? Could Kurt teleport Wolverine's adamantium claws to pieces?

Maybe. Blink probably can. There are forces involved in folding spacetime, but they dont pull the matter by making a force on it like a conventional attack does. The molecules ocupy a place in space. That volume in space is distorted, how tightly they're holding on to the other molecules is irrelevant, the place they occupied in space isnt quite there anymore, it's in another dimension and then it's elsewhere in the regular world again.

Mindship
Originally posted by 753
Maybe. Blink probably can. There are forces involved in folding spacetime, but they dont pull the matter by making a force on it like a conventional attack does. The molecules ocupy a place in space. That volume in space is distorted, how tightly they're holding on to the other molecules is irrelevant, the place they occupied in space isnt quite there anymore, it's in another dimension and then it's elsewhere in the regular world again. I capice. I'm just questioning this assumption (teleportation = ultimate separator), since it's pertinent to this fight.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by pinksushi1
Nightcrawler is not ripping Hulk's head off; he is teleporting it off. yes, i am quite aware that he is teleporting it off; you have not however, provided proof that teleporting it off bypasses hulks durability

I capice. I'm just questioning this assumption (teleportation = ultimate separator), since it's pertinent to this fight.

Well if you want hard evidence I dont think 616 NC has anything like it in his feats, AoA did it a few times, I cant quite recall but did he do it to an invulnerable mutant codenamed wolverine (not logan)? He seemed pretty tough

KillAll
Originally posted by janus77

yes nightcrawler has, well sort of. rogue, merged with nightcrawler AND colossus power teleported a part of nimrod. but rogue said it still hurt even amped with her own durability + colossus. she said it would have killed nightcrawler alone, or something to that extent.

night crawler could not teleport hulks head off, or even a limb without severe injury, or possibly even death...

Nimrod has energy defenses though. was it stated that the effort would kill because of how toug nimordis held toghther or something like that?

Survivor19
Let's not forget the possibility that Hulk could react to NC teleporting in and then 1-shot him. Big Green is quite fast, fast enough to pull that off.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Survivor19
Let's not forget the possibility that Hulk could react to NC teleporting in and then 1-shot him. Big Green is quite fast, fast enough to pull that off.

True but with a bloodlusted NC should be hard to tag. I wouldn't say hulk's chances of hitting are greater than NC pulling a fatality move 1st. but thats just my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.