Punisher vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vesternebel
They're fighting in a forest during night.
Punisher has a AK47, and no preparationtime for Batman.

Bouboumaster
It can go either way.

5/10 to each, in this scenario.

Vesternebel
If Batman makes one mistake, he is done for.
However, he is good at what he does.

This is hard to decide.

guy222
Originally posted by Vesternebel
They're fighting in a forest during night.
Punisher has a AK47, and no preparationtime for Batman.

Welcome smile

Bruce wins

llagrok
Batman.

batdude123
Batman.

DigiMark007

Vesternebel
The thread was re-opened.

Now, Batman should avoid a direct confrontation, due to the AK47.
He should fool the Punisher with sounds. You know, throwing a batarang there, throwing one there, and so on. Then, strike.

But it could go either way. Batman will not one-hit KO one as tough as Punisher.

Kid Kurdy
Batman is smart and Punisher is tough, and both have a hell of a lot experience.

So indeed, it could go either way, it depends entirely on the writer.

Jamaican
Ok. Let me get this right.... Punisher and Batman, in the forest at night. Punisher has a gun.

You could give Frank an aresenal of tools and he wouldn't take Bruce. Come on, to give Frank a better chance say that they're going to fight somewhere like the desert in the middle of the day. Lol.

Bruce I'm sure is the better fighter and I'm sure could sneek up on Frank faster than Frank doing anything to Bruce. Frank's best chance is to get his gun and just start spraying bullets everywhere. Plus, Bruce still has his belt with all his tools. I'm sure if you were to just give Bruce one weapon and give Frank the AK, Bruce would win.

Also, I don't see why everyone always makes remarks about Bruce "not having any Prep time". Batman without preptime is bad enough, just with it he's usually unstoppable.

Kid Kurdy
Seems somebody is underestimating the Punisher.

The graveyard is full of people who have underestimated the Punisher.

janus77
Bruce with a butter knife versus The Punisher.
much as I used to love reading The Punisher, he wasn't anywhere near as focussed, attentive to details and calculating as Batman.

Batman would just go high up into the trees, shadow The Punisher and pick his terrain before faking him with a deft batarang and ka-pow flying batkick to separate Frank and his AK47. thereafter, a strong and punishing beatdown... eventually leading to Batman crippling but not killing Frank and dispensing with the AK47 so as to end the battle as a contest.

Kid Kurdy
And Punisher would do what ? Nothing, only waiting for Batman to attack him ?

Punisher was already placing booby traps in foreign jungles when Bruce's parents were still alive.

janus77
but that's the reason for Batman going high up in the trees in the first place. the forrest floor is easy to booby-trap, it's also the place were Frank will be looking for tracks and other signs of his quarry.
Batman would be working in anticipation of Frank's military training. using to his advantage the programmed/drilled methodology of a trained soldier, versus his own more subtle and varied skills.

Vesternebel
Originally posted by Jamaican
Ok. Let me get this right.... Punisher and Batman, in the forest at night. Punisher has a gun.

You could give Frank an aresenal of tools and he wouldn't take Bruce. Come on, to give Frank a better chance say that they're going to fight somewhere like the desert in the middle of the day. Lol.

Bruce I'm sure is the better fighter and I'm sure could sneek up on Frank faster than Frank doing anything to Bruce. Frank's best chance is to get his gun and just start spraying bullets everywhere. Plus, Bruce still has his belt with all his tools. I'm sure if you were to just give Bruce one weapon and give Frank the AK, Bruce would win.

Also, I don't see why everyone always makes remarks about Bruce "not having any Prep time". Batman without preptime is bad enough, just with it he's usually unstoppable.

You are really underestimating Punisher...

jasonk3
Originally posted by llagrok
Batman.

Originally posted by batdude123
Batman.

quanchi112
batman wins

Jamaican
No. No... I appreciate the Punisher character and am quite fond of him, but I think comparatively speaking he's not on par with Bruce.

As far as I know, all he has is military training (and I'm not knocking military training), is smart and knows how to use all of his weapons probably very wisely. I just don't see how that matches up to someone who himself has trained in many different styles of fighting/techniques/body training, probably is better at hiding/evading and attacking (ninjitsu), is a genius (not only in general but also tactically) and is if not stronger/tougher, just as strong. THEN you have whatever supertoys Bruce has come up with to use at his disposal.

Punisher is an awesome character, but other than having amazing luck, his opponent takes him down 10 for 10.

Here's a question - how do you guys think Punisher would do against Daredevil or Capt. America?

Alfheim
No. No... I appreciate the Punisher character and am quite fond of him, but I think comparatively speaking he's not on par with Bruce.

As far as I know, all he has is military training (and I'm not knocking military training), is smart and knows how to use all of his weapons probably very wisely. I just don't see how that matches up to someone who himself has trained in many different styles of fighting/techniques/body training, probably is better at hiding/evading and attacking (ninjitsu), is a genius (not only in general but also tactically) and is if not stronger/tougher, just as strong. THEN you have whatever supertoys Bruce has come up with to use at his disposal.

Punisher is an awesome character, but other than having amazing luck, his opponent takes him down 10 for 10.

Here's a question - how do you guys think Punisher would do against Daredevil or Capt. America?

Frank has been depowered, in his first fight with DD he almost killed him.

In his first appearance against Cap, Cap did a sneak attack on Frank, Frank countered it and deflected Caps shield after pinning it to the ground with his feet. Frank could have shot Cap dead but he didnt.

Stupid writers have been making Frank weaker and weaker. People complain about Einnis but in all fairness Frank seems to fight under Einnis the way he did in the old days.

braz
Batman takes this, jungle or city.

endrict
It will be better if it's classic Frank.

Jamaican
Originally posted by Alfheim

In his first appearance against Cap, Cap did a sneak attack on Frank, Frank countered it and deflected Caps shield after pinning it to the ground with his feet. Frank could have shot Cap dead but he didnt.

Stupid writers have been making Frank weaker and weaker. People complain about Einnis but in all fairness Frank seems to fight under Einnis the way he did in the old days.

Interesting. I'd like to read those.

This has nothing to do with what you said (I don't think you're making it up) but it's hard to believe that Frank could take on the likes of Daredevil, Cap & Batman and come out on top. I mean, Daredevil is an amazing athlete who has his sonic vision and is a great fighter, same goes for Bats (sans the vision), and Cap is a good fighter who has better than human abilities due to the serum. I doubt that a greatly military trained person can beat any of these. It just doesn't add up for me.

To me, it makes more sense that the person writing those comics liked him a little too much. But hey, if that's how they originally created him, that's how they originally created him.

Vesternebel
5-5 to each.

Alfheim
Interesting. I'd like to read those.

This has nothing to do with what you said (I don't think you're making it up) but it's hard to believe that Frank could take on the likes of Daredevil, Cap & Batman and come out on top. I mean, Daredevil is an amazing athlete who has his sonic vision and is a great fighter, same goes for Bats (sans the vision), and Cap is a good fighter who has better than human abilities due to the serum. I doubt that a greatly military trained person can beat any of these. It just doesn't add up for me.

Frank has learnt more than military training and actually knows loads of martial arts. Shang Chi does not have sonic vision but because of his training he could beat DD. To be quite Frank (no pun intended), when Frank first came out thats how good I thought he was. I thought he was a better MA than DD, but was not as fast.

Kid Kurdy

Hmm I don't know...

It's some kind of comic rule that certain characters - especially villains, and in the beginning Punisher was some kind of villain - are almost always very impressive in their first appearance. I guess it's to draw the reader's attention to "the new guy."

Alfheim
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7945/capvspun1st6.th.jpg
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/3466/capvspun32giaa9.th.jpg
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8103/capvspun43qmyv8.th.jpg

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Hmm I don't know...

It's some kind of comic rule that certain characters - especially villains, and in the beginning Punisher was some kind of villain - are almost always very impressive in their first appearance. I guess it's to draw the reader's attention to "the new guy."

I dont think so. The Punisher was lethal for some time. All of a sudden he started to become like a guy with a gun. Elecktra snatching a gun out of Franks hand is taking the ****ing piss. These writers dont know who he is.

starlock
Batman for the win

Im guessing punisher will be making booby traps out of the jungle itself..since he only has his ak-47(thread starter) and i will give him a knife,he aint gonna win this one..nope no way

Alfheim
Originally posted by starlock
Batman for the win

Im guessing punisher will be making booby traps out of the jungle itself..since he only has his ak-47(thread starter) and i will give him a knife,he aint gonna win this one..nope no way

no expression

spidey-dude
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman. i had a fealing you where gonna show up somewhere in this thread. smile

starlock
no expression

That is not a jungle
It is not night time
That is not batman
cool

Alfheim
That is not a jungle

So?

It is not night time

Frank has never fought at night before?

That is not batman
cool

Wow, brillaint. The writers on JLA vs Avengers stated that Cap was btter than Batman, do the math.

Oh yeah there no concrete ina jungle either. Oh yeah there on a rooftop. Another thing theres a somebody else there as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

starlock
So?

Frank has never fought at night before?

Wow, brillaint. The writers on JLA vs Avengers stated that Cap was btter than Batman, do the math.

Oh yeah there no concrete ina jungle either. Oh yeah there on a rooftop. Another thing theres a somebody else there as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batman no prep-still has night vision,batsuit-bulletproof, to a certain degree,loves the dark,actually does his best work in the dark,way to many gadjets to use when your opponet cant see you and you can see them,

Blame the thread starter for this loss,sorry but punisher woulkd be lucky to win 1 out of ten in this scenario,keep those scans maybe they will be a factor in a cap vs punisher thread

Alfheim
Batman no prep-still has night vision,

Well if you put it that way. Yeah the thread starter really didt think this through.

The only thing I can say is that Frank has had lot of expereince fighting at night, but against somebody like Batmn, I dont know.

starlock
Well if you put it that way. Yeah the thread starter really didt think this through.

The only thing I can say is that Frank has had lot of expereince fighting at night, but against somebody like Batmn, I dont know.

I actually love the punnisher..he is the everyday man who we can say hey that could be me(no powers,normal tech etc)),i just cant see him winning this without some special equipment or some prep..they have had two crossovers(one was with azrael) so i give props to both,but the scenario just sits well with bats

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Bruce kicks Franks behind

jasonk3
Originally posted by DigiMark007

co-signed

TheGame17
punisher is just as experienced, but may have just a little less skills with fighting.
i don't think batman can just gain up on him and punch his brains out cuz punisher's trained a lot over the years and knows how to listen to his surroundings.

i give the slight edge to punisher because all he needs is one shot from the ak-47 while batman needs several punches to KO frank.

Alfheim
Originally posted by TheGame17
punisher is just as experienced, but may have just a little less skills with fighting.
i don't think batman can just gain up on him and punch his brains out cuz punisher's trained a lot over the years and knows how to listen to his surroundings.

i give the slight edge to punisher because all he needs is one shot from the ak-47 while batman needs several punches to KO frank.

Yeah but Batman has standard equipment. So he doesnt have to just punch him theres lots of things he can do.

Sorry but this thread sux.

Jamaican
I understand what you're saying, b/c we're all guilty of doing this, but just because I can beat John 10-0 in a game & Tim 12-10 in a game, doesn't necessarily mean that Tim is going to beat John.

I honestly prefer Bats' odds when fighting Punisher compared to Caps'.
Even though you did say the thing about DDevil.

Alfheim
I understand what you're saying, b/c we're all guilty of doing this, but just because I can beat John 10-0 in a game & Tim 12-10 in a game, doesn't necessarily mean that Tim is going to beat John.

I honestly prefer Bats' odds when fighting Punisher compared to Caps'.
Even though you did say the thing about DDevil. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yugotank
This would be like a chess game.......and Bats would out smart him.

braz
no expression

Pretty impressive scans. I really didnt know Frank was that quick. Batman still takes it though. cool

And btw, are those scans even still canon? confused

DARKLORDCAEDUS

You are forgeting that Frank doesn't use teflon bullets so shooting Batman won't work. He will just fake death and as soon as Frank gets cose BNatman springs into action takes him out. Nit just that, once Batman gets Franks guns away from him, Batman is way better the H2H fighter, Frank is good at H2H , but Frank still loses.

Reaper777
with no prep time, Punisher wins, uh....I think

punisher 6/10

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Reaper777
with no prep time, Punisher wins, uh....I think

punisher 6/10

How?

CaptainStoic
Batman will beat the hell out of Frank, past, present and future, Frank Castle, is a lazy version of Bruce Wayne. Who even says that Frank would get the chance to even fire on Batman, anyone that can be mauled by Night Thrasher would bleed all over Batmans boots.

Batman 10/10

Priest
Punisher shoots Bruce in the mouth ftw.

Nikkolas
Frank Catle is Batman but with balls.

If Frank was in Gotham, The Joker wouldn't be popping up so often to raise Hell. He'd be IN Hell thanks to The Punisher.

OneDumbG0
Punisher is much more in his environment if this is in a forest. The advantage is his. That Cap scan is not his most impressive feat. Shooting Spiderman's webshooters off his wrists in mid-leap and nailing him the chest with a mercy bullet is much more impressive then that Cap scan.

Punisher doesn't do well in hero fights because he nevers kills innocents, ever. But even with the kiddie gloves on, he's made quite a few of them look like idiots.

Batman 6/10.

EDIT: Oh, and funny fact. Punisher has sniped Cap successfully. And Cap wasn't in power-dampening shackles at the time. If anybody could nail Batman with a bullet, it's the Punisher.

MrHeavySilence

I just have to say that the JLA vs Avengers thing is not canon; its about as canon as Marvel vs DC, and I would argue that Marvel vs DC is even more canon because it was acknowledged by both Marvel (Generations Comic) and DC (Green Lantern Comic), while the JLA/Avengers thing was only mentioned in Brubaker's JLA.

kevdude
i'll give it to batman 8/10 times.

Alfheim
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
I just have to say that the JLA vs Avengers thing is not canon; its about as canon as Marvel vs DC, and I would argue that Marvel vs DC is even more canon because it was acknowledged by both Marvel (Generations Comic) and DC (Green Lantern Comic), while the JLA/Avengers thing was only mentioned in Brubaker's JLA.

Er I dont think any marvel and dc crossovers are ever canon.........

Reaper777
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
How?

I don't think I have to answer, these guys already took care of it...

Originally posted by Priest
Punisher shoots Bruce in the mouth ftw. Originally posted by Nikkolas
Frank Catle is Batman but with balls.

If Frank was in Gotham, The Joker wouldn't be popping up so often to raise Hell. He'd be IN Hell thanks to The Punisher.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
There is no way Frank even gets a shot off. Besides Franks bullets won't even hit Batman let alone go thru Batman. Batman will be all over Frank and after maybe a twenty minute fight, Frank would fall fast and rather easily. Batman 10/10

Hercules
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence

As far as I'm aware, JLA vs Avengers is very much canon and Marvel vs DC was far from it...

TheGame17
There is no way Frank even gets a shot off. Besides Franks bullets won't even hit Batman let alone go thru Batman. Batman will be all over Frank and after maybe a twenty minute fight, Frank would fall fast and rather easily. Batman 10/10

have you read a punisher comics or looked at his feats?

is batman faster than spiderman? no. and punisher shot his web shooters in mid-leap.

he's alot more durable than batman and isn't pushover wen it comes to prep.

w/out prep: punisher 6/10

w/prep: batman 6/10

DARKLORDCAEDUS
have you read a punisher comics or looked at his feats?

is batman faster than spiderman? no. and punisher shot his web shooters in mid-leap.

he's alot more durable than batman and isn't pushover wen it comes to prep.

w/out prep: punisher 6/10

w/prep: batman 6/10

I have a ton of Punisher comics including his 1st. appearance up to his current issues. Feats mean nothing. Just cause he did that move against spiderman doesn't mean anything to Batman seeing how Batman prolly know about it. Bullets will do nothing unless their teflon bullets. Even if Frank does that move all Batman will do is wait and fire a bunch batarangs that Frank won't even see coming.

Alfheim
I have a ton of Punisher comics including his 1st. appearance up to his current issues. Feats mean nothing. Just cause he did that move against spiderman doesn't mean anything to Batman seeing how Batman prolly know about it. Bullets will do nothing unless their teflon bullets. Even if Frank does that move all Batman will do is wait and fire a bunch batarangs that Frank won't even see coming.

What the hell.....thats like saying if somebody can beat Mantis H2H it dont mean ****, what one earth are you talking about?

Your post makes no sense at all.

guy222
What the hell.....thats like saying if somebody can beat Mantis H2H it dont mean ****, what one earth are you talking about?

Your post makes no sense at all.

I understand his post perfectly

If that's his opinion, he's entitled to it

My opinion, I am taking Bruce also. Anyone differ, take it up with me in a PM

Alfheim
Originally posted by guy222
I understand his post perfectly

What theres to understand he just decided to ignore a valid feat which showed how accurate Frank is. Furthermore Frank has deflected Caps shield and has deflected DDs billyclub on numerous occassions he most liekly will deflect the batarangs with bullets.

If that's his opinion, he's entitled to it

Nahhh really?

My opinion, I am taking Bruce also. Anyone differ, take it up with me in a PM

Why do we have to PM you. confused

Erik-Lensherr
Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.