Hulk vs. Lady Deathstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vesternebel
Hulk has the strenght to lift 300 tons. His strenght can't increase.
His healing factor has been negated.

Lady Deathstrike's healing factor has been negated, and she is not poisoned by having adamantium in her bones.

Symmetric Chaos
Who ever makes the lethal blow first.

Probably easier for Hulk since it won't matter where he hits her.

TricksterPriest
Thunder clap ho? ermmhappy

Vesternebel
I think Lady Deathstrike wins this.
She is fast and can jump very high and has very good control of her body.
She would deal a mortal strike to Hulk's face or throat.

Vesternebel
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thunder clap ho? ermmhappy

Hulk usually only use the thunderclap when his opponents are far away from him or when he is outnumbered. He is very stupid, and would not think about the thunderclap in this match.

Badabing
Originally posted by Vesternebel
I think Lady Deathstrike wins this.
She is fast and can jump very high and has very good control of her body.
She would deal a mortal strike to Hulk's face or throat. Any scans, showings or reasoning to show she has the skill to avoid thunderclaps and the ability to kill a Hulk level character? huh

Hulk wins via thunderclap, bfr, KO, smashing....... durfist
Hulk usually only use the thunderclap when his opponents are far away from him or when he is outnumbered. He is very stupid, and would not think about the thunderclap in this match. Have you read Hulk in the past 1.5 years? He's strategized, taken over a planet, changed from Hulk to Banner and back to Hulk again as he wanted, been married and meditates now. Read a comic before posting. dur

Thanks.

Vesternebel
Hulk usually only use the thunderclap when his opponents are far away from him or when he is outnumbered. He is very stupid, and would not think about the thunderclap in this match.

Vesternebel
I have changed my mind. I forgot Hulk's speed increased with his strenght. I say Hulk wins, but not by more than 5.5/10.

And for her skills? She hangs with WOLVERINE, the best combatant on Marvel earth together with Cap.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Badabing

Have you read Hulk in the past 1.5 years? He's strategized, taken over a planet, changed from Hulk to Banner and back to Hulk again as he wanted, been married and meditates now. Read a comic before posting. dur

Good point. The moment he sees that she's more agile than he is Hulk is gonna thunderclap and end it.

Badabing
Hulk usually only use the thunderclap when his opponents are far away from him or when he is outnumbered. He is very stupid, and would not think about the thunderclap in this match. Here's the Versus rules.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/452950_1-forum-rules-read-before-posting

Bloodlust
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Have you read Hulk in the past 1.5 years? He's strategized, taken over a planet, changed from Hulk to Banner and back to Hulk again as he wanted, been married and meditates now. Read a comic before posting. dur

Thanks.
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Good point. The moment he sees that she's more agile than he is Hulk is gonna thunderclap and end it. Agreed Symm. thumbsupdur

Vesternebel
Here's the Versus rules.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/452950_1-forum-rules-read-before-posting

Bloodlust
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Agreed Symm. thumbsupdur

In that case, i forgot to say they should stick to their characters. So no bloodlust.

Symmetric Chaos
In that case, i forgot to say they should stick to their characters. So no bloodlust.

Current Hulk has at least the intellect and reasoning ability of a normal human being. He'll thunderclap and take her down.

Barring that it really comes down to if Deathstrike can land a killing blow before Hulk can strike her fullforce.

janus77
Hulk wins, with consumate ease and minimal interest.

just getting past Hulk's skin would require significant strength and force, even after you've taken away his regen and dynamic strength factors.

first thing he need do is just stomp on the ground, one miniquake and Deathstrike is consumed by the earth.

or he could simply grab her as she attempts to connect with a blow and squish her instantaneously.

or thunderclap.

or just chunk something at her, at blistering speed - he does possess unerring accuracy.

Vesternebel
But Hulk is still slow on the go, and would be caught off-guard. She is smart, afterall.

Kid Kurdy
And for her skills? She hangs with WOLVERINE, the best combatant on Marvel earth together with Cap.
Everybody seems to hang with Wolverine.

And unless she's gotten an upgrade I don't know about, Hulk takes this without much effort.

guy222
Hulk has the strenght to lift 300 tons. His strenght can't increase.
His healing factor has been negated.

Lady Deathstrike's healing factor has been negated, and she is not poisoned by having adamantium in her bones.

Hulk

janus77
But Hulk is still slow on the go, and would be caught off-guard. She is smart, afterall.
Hulk outraces fighter jets. what's she gonna do?
remember, even at the level you've set him, his leg muscles can - and do - propel him at thousands of mph.

she's dead as soon as the bell goes.

Vesternebel
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Everybody seems to hang with Wolverine.

And unless she's gotten an upgrade I don't know about, Hulk takes this without much effort.

Wolverine defeated Shang-Chi without effort. It takes skill. Remember, she still has superhumanspeed.

llagrok
Hulk.

Estacado

Thanks.
Pwned!!!!

Vesternebel
Well, then, Hulk wins.
I accept defeat!stick out tongue

jasonk3
Hulk

Badabing
In that case, i forgot to say they should stick to their characters. So no bloodlust. So...Hulk is never bloodlusted? confused A non-bloodlusted Hulk would be out of character. Anyway, Hulk wins. He has a top notch healing factor and Lady Deathstrike can't do enough damage before Hulk smashes her to get a win. As the scans will show, Hulk can take more damage than she can dish out. Lady Deathstrike isn't doing more damage than Vector.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Vector-IH398a.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Vector-IH398b.jpg
Notice how quickly Hulk heals.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Healing.jpg

These scans show that Hulk does use his ground stomp and thunderclap at close range.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/shockwave7uw.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Shockwave-IH404b.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Shockwave-IH398.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Shockwave-GSDEF4.jpg

Bol Gath
That was some kickass scans right there!

Kaos sebaceous
So...Hulk is never bloodlusted? confused A non-bloodlusted Hulk would be out of character. Anyway, Hulk wins. He has a top notch healing factor and Lady Deathstrike can't do enough damage before Hulk smashes her to get a win. As the scans will show, Hulk can take more damage than she can dish out. Lady Deathstrike isn't doing more damage than Vector.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Vector-IH398a.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Vector-IH398b.jpg
Notice how quickly Hulk heals.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Healing.jpg

These scans show that Hulk does use his ground stomp and thunderclap at close range.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/shockwave7uw.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Shockwave-IH404b.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Shockwave-IH398.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Shockwave-GSDEF4.jpg Why would you put up the first scan with hulks healing factor..................the thread said hulks regeneration is negated

golem370
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
Why would you put up the first scan with hulks healing factor..................the thread said hulks regeneration is negated

That show how much willpower Hulk has as well

Brutacus
http://img144.exs.cx/img144/2600/quicksilver9xj.jpg

Sure she might be faster or more agile, but pretty sure he could tag her and with that 300 ton strenght of his he only needs to hit her once.

strengthkills
Any scans, showings or reasoning to show she has the skill to avoid thunderclaps and the ability to kill a Hulk level character? huh

Thanks. yes thank you bless badabing someone who has deductive reasoning

jasonk3
Originally posted by strengthkills
yes thank you bless badabing someone who has deductive reasoning

Batman? blink

Lethal_Rise
ok seriously wtf there's no way hulk and deathstrike's healing just dissappears. hulk still wins.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
ok seriously wtf there's no way hulk and deathstrike's healing just dissappears. hulk still wins.

Sure there is.

We declare it to be so.

carver9
I give this to lady deathstrike. Lady deathstrike was giving hulk a fight when he was with the new fantastic four that consist of wolverine, hulk, ghost rider, and spiderman. She was circling around him slashing away at him and he was helpless. This would be kinda different because she dont have that healing factor but still have all of the other abilities that would just make me turn this in her favor.

By the way she is one of the best martial artist in marvel. Her stats say that she is almost in leagues with cap and wolverine and they are the best.

Lady deathstike 6/10 and thats without the thunder clap.

If hulk use the thunder clap hulk 10/10

DARKLORDCAEDUS
How in the world can she even stratch Hulk? One punch from Hulk and shes is dead.

Badabing
Why would you put up the first scan with hulks healing factor..................the thread said hulks regeneration is negated To show his threshold of pain tolerance, willpower and that Lady Deathstrike can't even come close to damaging Hulk enough to stop him. Keep inane questions to yourself. dur

Vesternebel
Hey-hey, i opened this for debating, not for bashing.
Calm down, guys.

Kaos sebaceous
To show his threshold of pain tolerance, willpower and that Lady Deathstrike can't even come close to damaging Hulk enough to stop him. Keep inane questions to yourself. dur
First i didnt say that lady deathstrike would win
Second no need to get all defensive since i just asked a question
Now Pain Tolerance and willpower?
I can see pain tolerance because it obviously hurt but who needs willpower to heal themself automatically with health regen

janus77
I think the willpower refers to his determination to fight through the pain. tollerance is basically another way of looking at it.

Originally posted by carver9
I give this to lady deathstrike. Lady deathstrike was giving hulk a fight when he was with the new fantastic four that consist of wolverine, hulk, ghost rider, and spiderman. She was circling around him slashing away at him and he was helpless. This would be kinda different because she dont have that healing factor but still have all of the other abilities that would just make me turn this in her favor.

By the way she is one of the best martial artist in marvel. Her stats say that she is almost in leagues with cap and wolverine and they are the best.

Lady deathstike 6/10 and thats without the thunder clap.

If hulk use the thunder clap hulk 10/10
he wouldn't be standing around just getting hit, he'd stomp the ground, leap into the air whilst throwing a projectile straight at her or thunderclap or a dozen other instant win scenarios.

Hulk can't lose this, if he's even remotely attentive and switched on.

Badabing
Hey-hey, i opened this for debating, not for bashing.
Calm down, guys. Just because you opened the thread doesn't make it yours. no expression dur Your subjective use of "bashing" is not a rule around here. You don't like a post then report it. wink

First i didnt say that lady deathstrike would win
Second no need to get all defensive since i just asked a question
Now Pain Tolerance and willpower?
I can see pain tolerance because it obviously hurt but who needs willpower to heal themself automatically with health regen The fact is I had to explain it to you when everybody else understood the point. dur He had the WILLPOWER to tolerate the pain of his flesh tearing off. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
The fact is I had to explain it to you when everybody else understood the point. dur He had the WILLPOWER to tolerate the pain of his flesh tearing off. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But he knew it was going to come back. Doing something that hurts means crap when you know you're in no danger.

playa1258
Hulk would kill that *****.

Badabing
But he knew it was going to come back. Doing something that hurts means crap when you know you're in no danger. You just made the LIST!!!! Prepare for Dur..... durbeware

janus77
But he knew it was going to come back. Doing something that hurts means crap when you know you're in no danger.
pain is a reason not to, in and of itself. in fact pain aviodance is more important.

experiment on yourself. cut your hair, it grows back. little disincentive.
rip off your fingernails, they will grow back. very great pain, you won't dare do it.

guy222
Hulk

DeathKap
Hulk could win right as it starts. As said he could thunderclap, stomp, throw somthin, throw a hit, ect. And its all over.

Placidity
Badabing has gone on a smilie (smiley?) rampage lately.

DeathKap
Originally posted by Placidity
Badabing has gone on a smilie (smiley?) rampage lately.
Ha. Indeed beer

Metalmanx
Without a healing factor, the thunderclap would probably either KO or kill Hulk, too. So, unless he wants a double-KO occurring, he probably won't do it.

janus77
not likely.
he's incredibly durable and, given that we've never seen the Thunderclap backlash or otherwise affect areas behind it, there's no reason to suppose it would affect him and not just the area in front.

Hulk wins this easily.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Without a healing factor, the thunderclap would probably either KO or kill Hulk, too. So, unless he wants a double-KO occurring, he probably won't do it.

whaaat??? are you on drugs?

Metalmanx
He still creates a freakin sonic boom with his thunderclap. no expression

With no healing factor, he would be affected just like Deathstrike. I don't understand why no one's getting this.

Endrict Nuul
Hluk in a major spite.

george '06
Originally posted by Metalmanx
He still creates a freakin sonic boom with his thunderclap. no expression

With no healing factor, he would be affected just like Deathstrike. I don't understand why no one's getting this.
cause deathstrikes a 150 lb asian lady counting her metal bones

hulks a 1 ton 9 ft tall monster, ones a bit more durable thn the other, hes just ougher to startwith, rhinos are durable, do they have super healing factors?

socool8520
I just don't see her having any real shot. She would have to land an insane amount of strikes to do any real damage. Hulk only needs to get in one decent shot that's probably going through her body or taking her head off. Hulk wins 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.