Ken Masters vs Johnny Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
John Carlton, better known by his alias Johnny Cage wants the one thing that has eluded him since his martial arts career: the Pan-American championship, which is being held by the current champ, Ken Masters.

Due to the fact that Johnny had his hands full with Mortal Kombat tournaments and Ken with being on Shadowlaw's (and everyone else's) shit list, these two haven't went face-to-face.

Until now.

This is for Ken's Pan-American championship. Johnny decides NOT to use the Van Damme Nutcracker as well as his Fatalities, seeing as how he wants to win this match fair, while Ken decides not to use his Super Moves.

Triple Six
Ken...yay (says yay like Ken)

brainchild81
Ditto. & F*ck Midway for ever making a MK w/out Johnny Cage or Scorpion, turning Cage into a bad joke, adding that dumbass run button in MK3, & allowing that last MK movie to be made

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by brainchild81
Ditto. & F*ck Midway for ever making a MK w/out Johnny Cage or Scorpion, turning Cage into a bad joke, adding that dumbass run button in MK3, & allowing that last MK movie to be made **** the second MK movie.

brainchild81
Damn right!

Snafu the Great
So we all know where we lie on the movies. What about the TV series, both cartoon and live action?

Xenogears
Why the hell is his name Ken Masters?

brainchild81
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
So we all know where we lie on the movies. What about the TV series, both cartoon and live action? Cartoon was pretty lame from what I remember. Was Cage even in it? Live Action series was actually much better than I thought it would be. There was a funny scene where they caught a LK ninja and when they tried to question him, he snapped his own neck. Now that's dedication!

Xenogears
Originally posted by brainchild81
Cartoon was pretty lame from what I remember. Was Cage even in it? Live Action series was actually much better than I thought it would be. There was a funny scene where they caught a LK ninja and when they tried to question him, he snapped his own neck.http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4636/owlorry6oe.jpg

brainchild81
laughing Damn, mane. That's the 2nd most racist thing I've seen you post. You must got something against Asians

Xenogears
I'm not racist. I just find that picture funny.

By the way, I like Asians very much.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Xenogears

Well thats the name of his Family.

BlaxicanHydra
Would Ken Strife suit you more?

shin_remy
ShinRYUUUUKEN

KENPOWERRR!!!! big grin

brainchild81
laughing Strife is a cool last name, but you should only name a kid "Cloud" if you want them to grow up gay. "Cloud". WTF!?

Xenogears
No...the fact that his name is a plural term is sort of funny...it's like someone with the name Hand Choppers...

Violent2Dope
Cloud is dead. I killed him for Tifa. evil face

Xenogears
Nah, she used a Pheonix Down on him afterwards and had sex with him in secret.

brainchild81
No...the fact that his name is a plural term is sort of funny...it's like someone with the name Hand Choppers... laughing If I ever change user names..... That's even better than Max Powers!!!

Xenogears
I think I'll change my name to Steak Eaters.

Triple Six
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4636/owlorry6oe.jpg laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Xenogears
http://www.orlyowl.com/itsarly.jpg

Snafu the Great

When the Street Fighter Sction figures came out, Capcom of Japan gave Ken his last name to avoid copyright infrigments with Matel, who had the Ken doll with Barbie.

Violent2Dope
Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris both fall to the might of Samuel L. Jackson.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
When the Street Fighter Sction figures came out, Capcom of Japan gave Ken his last name to avoid copyright infrigments with Matel, who had the Ken doll with Barbie. LOLZ

EevilJ
They both have similar special moves
Plasmic Fireball vs. Hadouken
Shadow Kick vs. Hurricane Kick
Shadow Uppercut vs. Shoryuken

But by those moves, I'd have to go with Ken since Cage isn't going to do his split punch. That's about all I have to go off of because I think this would be a great fight otherwise that could easily end in a tie.

Blax_Hydralisk
Johhny Cage sucks arse anyway.

Ken Masters ftw.

shin_gear
Neg. Johnny Cage kicks him in the balls and makes him fall off a cliff.

Blax_Hydralisk
No. You fail at life and at school.

Ken wins.

shin_gear
I'm not in school. I'm in college. smile

And no, Cage castrates him and sends him falling on giant spikes.

Blax_Hydralisk
COllege count as School, hobo.

ken wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.