Shin Akuma vs Shao Kahn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
At the conclusion of the Outworld Tournament, Liu Kang faces off against the tounrment's host: the Outworld Emperor, Shao Kahn.

"Prepare to die!" Kahn taunts the former Shaolin Monk.

Before the match can began, there is an outside voice. "Kakugo wa yoi ka? Orokamui!"

Liu didn't know what hit him. Nor did he felt a thing as Shin Akuma killed him with the Misogi (Shinto Purification Ceremony).

Even Kahn is amazed by the power of the Dark Hadou. Kahn kicks Liu's body aside and turns his attention to the white-haired fighter.

"You saved me the trouble of elimination this mortal," Kahn drawls. "I will enjoy taking your soul!"

The battle is on. S. Akuma's low defense/high offense is lifted.

SteelEagle
Kahn stands no chance against Shin Akuma. One Shun Goku Satsu, and it's the end for Kahn.

Triple Six
I'll give the edge to Gouki for now.

Violent2Dope
Akuma ftw

shin_remy
i give it to Kahn

i don't think Kahn is faster then Gouki, Gouki has a chance to land a shun goku satsu.

Strenght : Kahn is strong, i think Gouki has more strenght, but i think Kahn has more defece, is more verstible.

i give it to Kahn

lightness
i don't know how kahn has more versatility. gouki solo's mk easily

DarkC
Gouki.

Xenogears
I can't believe my eyes...everyone here voted for Akuma except shin_remy himself...

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by lightness
i don't know how kahn has more versatility. gouki solo's mk easily No, he really doesn't. MK has over 60 characters, some stronger than Kahn, and no way in hell does he kill them all by himself.

Xenogears
Originally posted by lightness
i don't know how kahn has more versatility. gouki solo's mk easily Wow...no...

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_remy
i give it to Kahn

i don't think Kahn is faster then Gouki, Gouki has a chance to land a shun goku satsu.

Strenght : Kahn is strong, i think Gouki has more strenght, but i think Kahn has more defece, is more verstible.

i give it to Kahn With that info I think that still gives Akuma the win and btw how does Kahn have more versatility?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by shin_remy
i give it to Kahn

i give it to Kahn

The only thing Kahn has going for him is brute strength. His Shoulder Ram alone is deadly in MK2, Ultimate and Trilogy, as well as his Wrath Hammer and Rising Knee.

shin_remy
well Kahn had many strong worriors working under him, who where powerfull enough to blow up the world (Smoke for example)

well i don't know anymore messed, somebody can give me some good logica, EMP, Darkstorm or anyone ?

MadMel
kan had people like shang tsung under his power, and tsung destroyed an island on his own with powerful magic..and even though he doesnt show it, kahn is more magically powerful, capable of resurrecting the dead (shang tsung on a no. of occasions) and ripping the souls from "nearly every living being in Earthrealm"
though i understand that gouki also destroyed an island some time?

Violent2Dope
In terms of fighting skill Akuma has him beat IMO, I think Kahn may be stronger but it's close, Akuma has many powerful moves like hadoken and SGS while Kahn has great magical powers and he has a friggin giant hammer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.