Wolverine vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
Who's the better free runner? cool

guy222
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

hmmHowlett

DarkCrawler
What, like Parkour type sport?

I'd be inclined to give the edge to Daredevil in that one...

TheGame17
been done befor i'm sure. wolverine is equal to daredevil with fighting plus claws.

so lets review: top class fighting skills + adamantium > top class fighting skills.

wolverine 7-8/10

TheGame17

u mean like running?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What, like Parkour type sport?

Yup

braz
Daredevil. Adamantium's heavy erm

Symmetric Chaos
Wolverine is the best at what he does. So when he's running he'll be the best at running.

braz
R I G H T *Dr. Evil Smile*

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wolverine is the best at what he does. So when he's running he'll be the best at running. Not running. Free Running, like Parkour.

BkFcMAhmths

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Not running. Free Running, like Parkour.

BkFcMAhmths

Wicked video! eek!

... too bad I had to it watch on mute. sick

Symmetric Chaos
Not running. Free Running, like Parkour.

BkFcMAhmths

Ah! In that I'd give DD the edge.

StyleTime
Daredevil.

SpunkySmurph
Wicked video! eek!

... too bad I had to it watch on mute. sick Co-signed. nono

I'd give DD the edge, due to his agility.

Assuming this is based on technical points, not a race.

srankmissingnin
Co-signed. nono

I'd give DD the edge, due to his agility.

Assuming this is based on technical points, not a race.

I think DD would have the superior flips and acrobatics, while Wolverine would have the superior climbs and vaults... maybe longer jumps too.

Some of the stuff normal people can do while free running makes me think they aren't human; I can't even imagine what Daredevil and Wolverine would do...

masterbruce
Beast would OWN both of them since he's so good with his arms as well.

SpunkySmurph
I think DD would have the superior flips and acrobatics, while Wolverine would have the superior climbs and vaults... maybe longer jumps too.

Some of the stuff normal people can do while free running makes me think they aren't human; I can't even imagine what Daredevil and Wolverine would do... True. I also assume Wolverine could easily do farther free falls, like what you see in the video but on a MUCH larger scale, while DD would excel in the street-long wall jumping type of thing, and would be more resourceful with the environment.

srankmissingnin
True. I also assume Wolverine could easily do farther free falls, like what you see in the video but on a MUCH larger scale, while DD would excel in the street-long wall jumping type of thing, and would be more resourceful with the environment.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking.

Vesternebel
Originally posted by masterbruce
Beast would OWN both of them since he's so good with his arms as well.

Ok. Even through i don't see Beast in this debatebig grin

Swanky-Tuna
All free running videos remind me of that commercial with the guy who couldn't get a mountain bike so he just ran like he was pedaling a bike with his arms out in front of him like he had handlebars.

Also, music ruins all normal videos and a percentage of music videos.

On topic, Daredevil has that attack stick. That has to equate to some style points if used properly.

Charlotte DeBel
In parkour competition Daredevil totally owns Wolverine. At least in terms of acrobatics...

Vesternebel
Daredevil has no advantages against Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.