Terry, K Dash vs Gambit and Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Roldz
Terry/Kyo vs Gambit/Psylocke (TK only)..

outavodka
limiting her to just tk she still can solo them both

What If...
Originally posted by outavodka
limiting her to just tk she still can solo them both

All Psylocke has is TK....

Charlotte DeBel
Well... in the title you mentioned K', in the name of the topic you mentioned Kyo. That doesn't matter...both will get owned by Psylocke TK. If she uses it creativly...since Terry is familiar with combat TK in style of Invisible Woman-like blasts and bubbles (Bao, Kensou).

But if you limit it to just K' vs Gambit, it would be much nicer...and a little more equal.

llagrok
Psylocke can put Rogue down to her level, when she has quicksilver speed and Ms.Marvel strength. Freezing these two shouldn't be a problem.

guy222
Originally posted by Roldz
Terry/Kyo vs Gambit/Psylocke (TK only)..

team two

Roldz
Ohh, i wouldnt be too sure bout that both this SNK chars. have toppled mountain/city blocks before, raw power they've got what it takes to put this opponents down. Its just that Marvel team are far more versatile in the application of there abilities..

SNK Team
Stronger
Raw destructive power
Far more durable

Marvel Team
Speed
Agility
versatility

llagrok
Ohh, i wouldnt be too sure bout that both this SNK chars. have toppled mountain/city blocks before, raw power they've got what it takes to put this opponents down. Its just that Marvel team are far more versatile in the application of there abilities..

SNK Team
Stronger
Raw destructive power
Far more durable

Marvel Team
Speed
Agility
versatility

I'm afraid you're wrong my Canadian friend smile

Psylocke can make herself stronger and overcome stronger opponents easily. Rogue and Vargas are examples of that.

Gambit loses in destructive power? not in this lifetime. Psylocke can freeze them and then Gambit can charge them. Raining bodyparts?

Charlotte DeBel
First of all, is this finally K' or Kyo? But that doesn't matter. Psylocke rips them apart. Unlike KOF TK users she doesn't just throws bolts of TK energy in the fight.
Not freeze in Iceman's sence of word, just paralyze with TK. And Gambit risques to be exploded himselfwink Pyrokinesis anyone?

Roldz, I failed to understand you. You called the normal and well-done thread with Human Torch spite, but the thread with Psylocke (who uses TK on much greater level that Kyo (or K') and Terry have ever seen) is normal?
And I disagree with you in the point that Gambit is that much faster and more agile than K' (at least giong by comics version)...In speed, they are about equal. K' has his speedups and impressive agility feats, Gambit...well, he's one of the most agile X-Men.

Roldz
Originally posted by llagrok
I'm afraid you're wrong my Canadian friend smile

Psylocke can make herself stronger and overcome stronger opponents easily. Rogue and Vargas are examples of that.

Gambit loses in destructive power? not in this lifetime. Psylocke can freeze them and then Gambit can charge them. Raining bodyparts?
Havent you heared, Canadian are always right hmmm.. big grin

Ive never seen Psyloked go toe to toe with Rogue, and didnt Vargas killed her.. Thats not much of an example..

I did say Marvel are far more versatile in the use of there abilities, you know TK granting enhance physical attribute but base strength SNK team beats them in that categories, + chi enhances there strength as well, other wise they could'nt go toe to toe against opponent that bench presses/tossed houses/building w/ strength alone..

Tell i see Gambit takes out a half a mountain or city wide block w/ an energy blast then Marvel team gets a point in the destructive category other wise SNK team destructive power outshines Marvel..

Gambit cant charge organics, Power charges brakes tk holds..

Roldz
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
First of all, is this finally K' or Kyo? But that doesn't matter. Psylocke rips them apart. Unlike KOF TK users she doesn't just throws bolts of TK energy in the fight.
Not freeze in Iceman's sence of word, just paralyze with TK. And Gambit risques to be exploded himselfwink Pyrokinesis anyone?

Roldz, I failed to understand you. You called the normal and well-done thread with Human Torch spite, but the thread with Psylocke (who uses TK on much greater level that Kyo (or K') and Terry have ever seen) is normal?
And I disagree with you in the point that Gambit is that much faster and more agile than K' (at least giong by comics version)...In speed, they are about equal. K' has his speedups and impressive agility feats, Gambit...well, he's one of the most agile X-Men.
Sorry, I meant KYO..

You probably meant TK hold them, again this char. have broken holds like this..

Since when did gambit gained pyrokinesis power?

Im not well informed in Psylockes tk feats this why i made this thread..

Overall speed, Marvel is much faster..

Charlotte DeBel
Let's get real... and is this K' or Kyo in your versus finally? Fu*king contradiction...
K' survived being tossed though the wall with TK blast and then, like you've said, break TK hold with his power...but again- that was TK blast, a powerful one but just a blast.
Psylocke is more creative than that.
Gambit is nonh-factor in the fight... K' (if we're talking about him) can and will take him out...and Kyo can do the same. But K' has more chanses due to his speedups (Blackout and stuff).

She's much more dangerous to them than Human Torch to K' or Kyo in those threads you've called "spite" for some unknown reason...despite Kusanagi flame is mystical, so it's next to impossible for Torch to control it.

What If...
Sorry, I meant KYO..

You probably meant TK hold them, again this char. have broken holds like this..

Since when did gambit gained pyrokinesis power?

Im not well informed in Psylockes tk feats this why i made this thread..

Overall speed, Marvel is much faster..

Psylocke not only went toe to toe with Rogue, but Thunderbird too, and at the same time.

She's defeated the Crimson Dawn realm's leader, and is often time a team buster on her own.
and this was all pre-resurrection.

I have around 150 feats to make a respect thread, but I'm still collecting more atm.

Charlotte DeBel
Go look at the respect thread.

And as for speed, you're right. Unlike K' or Vanessa(their "teleportation" are merely speedups), those SNK guys don't have any real speed feats.

I'll make K' vs Gambit thread. It would be more fair... of course, if we're talking about NeoSun comics versions of SNK characters.

llagrok
Havent you heared, Canadian are always right hmmm.. big grin

Ive never seen Psyloked go toe to toe with Rogue, and didnt Vargas killed her.. Thats not much of an example..

I did say Marvel are far more versatile in the use of there abilities, you know TK granting enhance physical attribute but base strength SNK team beats them in that categories, + chi enhances there strength as well, other wise they could'nt go toe to toe against opponent that bench presses/tossed houses/building w/ strength alone..

Tell i see Gambit takes out a half a mountain or city wide block w/ an energy blast then Marvel team gets a point in the destructive category other wise SNK team destructive power outshines Marvel..

Gambit cant charge organics, Power charges brakes tk holds..

X-treme x-men. Psylocke easily beat Rogue and Thunderbird, without breaking a sweat in fact. Since neither of these guys have strength above class 100, I doubt they would stand a chance against Psylocke. Psylocke can take down their strength to kitten level.

Also, unless these guys are faster than Quicksilver Psylocke won't have a problem slowing them down.

Gambit can charge clothes can't he? smile

Charlotte DeBel
X-treme x-men. Psylocke easily beat Rogue and Thunderbird, without breaking a sweat in fact. Since neither of these guys have strength above class 100, I doubt they would stand a chance against Psylocke. Psylocke can take down their strength to kitten level.

Also, unless these guys are faster than Quicksilver Psylocke won't have a problem slowing them down.

Gambit can charge clothes can't he? smile

If he has chance to touch them. But anyways, with Kyo and Terry he probably has that chance. But he also has chance to get roasted by Kyo's fire (comics version can and will create fire from distance).

Psylocke is the real factor there, not Remy...

llagrok
Gambit can actually dodge bullets, the fire wouldn't hit him. Even if it was about to, a TK wall could easily stop it.

Charlotte DeBel
If it's fireball...but burning his clothes up isn't the thing that is too easy to dodge. And people capable of dodging bullets were hit with fire.
Well, that's an idea... Keep Psylocke defencive with all those firewalls and stuff...

But that's a stupid idea. Psylocke alone wins that 9-10\10

llagrok
Gambit would probably be on the losing side if he fought K. Psylocke is too powerful for this fight. Gambit should be teamed up with Beast or something xD

Let's make a thread with Gambit and someone else!

Charlotte DeBel
Well, if it's Kyo and Terry...then the most playsible rival team would be... Gambit and Wolverine. Remy is for Kyo...and Wolvie vs Terry would be major fangasm *if Terry's diehard fans come there from games vs board*

Charlotte DeBel
Also, when talking about "raw power" people often confuse lifting strenght with the force of hit. In terms of lifting strength SNK guys for the most part are not that impressive (Captain America level), but the power of their hits/punches is devastating. That's where chi-amping comes into play... For example, Terry's lifting strength is peak human (Captain America level), yet the force of his hits is in 5-10 tons range at least (he destroyed giant boulder with the punch once).
Lifting strength and the force of hit aren't the same thing. Speed and energy amping affect the force of hit very much... Just to avoid misinterpretations.

Avalonofthewind
I haven't read a comic with Psylocke in it in years...did she get a massive upgrade with it or something? Last I remember, she used it as a stabbing weapon around her hand.

Roldz
Appararently she has, according to her fans.

What kind of TK feat has Psylocke done? Has she done somethin on par to say Emma/Dane/Jean in TK department? Ie.. Lifting a house, stoping a plane or copter mid flight and lifting it..

Human torch heat absorbs kinda make it a uneven not to mention mach flight speed make it a spite..
Against Orochi, Kusanagi/Yagami flames are quite effective. It is its weakness, Also Terry/Andy and the likes have withstood/absorbs this flames, somethin Human torch could easyly be capable off..

Im not really inclined to think that the Kusangi flame is mystical in nature in a similar way as of the Marvel Universe, more like a mutant power. You know it being inhereted/passed down through generation via DNA. + Its been copied, replicated and fused to diff. people (Hardly diff. to control)

Psylocke TK I really dont know how powerfull she is?

Sorry, I meant KYO..
read em roll eyes (sarcastic) ..
Originally posted by What If...
Psylocke not only went toe to toe with Rogue, but Thunderbird too, and at the same time.

She's defeated the Crimson Dawn realm's leader, and is often time a team buster on her own.
and this was all pre-resurrection.

I have around 150 feats to make a respect thread, but I'm still collecting more atm.
So psylocke now can amp over 60-70 tonner in strength..
Have you got scanns of those fight.. Id like to see how that fight went..
If he has chance to touch them. But anyways, with Kyo and Terry he probably has that chance. But he also has chance to get roasted by Kyo's fire (comics version can and will create fire from distance).

Psylocke is the real factor there, not Remy...
Not to mention Terry can also summon energy from sorrounding/Earth..
Gambit can actually dodge bullets, the fire wouldn't hit him. Even if it was about to, a TK wall could easily stop it.
Can Psylocke multitask like say Emma..

How strong is Psylockes TK shields? Would it withstand say energy to level a wide city block or a mountain.. Cause this guys have dished out this kind of power before..

Charlotte DeBel

What kind of TK feat has Psylocke done? Has she done somethin on par to say Emma/Dane/Jean in TK department? Ie.. Lifting a house, stoping a plane or copter mid flight and lifting it..

Human torch heat absorbs kinda make it a uneven not to mention mach flight speed make it a spite..
Against Orochi, Kusanagi/Yagami flames are quite effective. It is its weakness, Also Terry/Andy and the likes have withstood/absorbs this flames, somethin Human torch could easyly be capable off..

Im not really inclined to think that the Kusangi flame is mystical in nature in a similar way as of the Marvel Universe, more like a mutant power. You know it being inhereted/passed down through generation via DNA. + Its been copied, replicated and fused to diff. people (Hardly diff. to control)

Psylocke TK I really dont know how powerfull she is?

read em roll eyes (sarcastic) ..

So psylocke now can amp over 60-70 tonner in strength..
Have you got scanns of those fight.. Id like to see how that fight went..

Not to mention Terry can also summon energy from sorrounding/Earth..

Can Psylocke multitask like say Emma..

How strong is Psylockes TK shields? Would it withstand say energy to level a wide city block or a mountain.. Cause this guys have dished out this kind of power before..
Well, if it was so easy, why then K' needed that stabilizing glove? And as for flames...do you think that Kyo uses it to the fullest extent in their regular fights?
Originally posted by Sado22
according to KoF Kyo, the kusanagi flames can render the opponent to a pile of ash (no puns intended) if the weilder doesn't control himself.
~The INvincible Sado-sama

Those flames are hot enough to melt steel and rock effortlessly...but in regular fights flamewieders don't want tobe killers...they use them to lesser extent in regular fights.
Absorbing and blocking are different things...in some cases they are similiar. For example, when we use K's Iron Trigger to block stuff. In NeoSun comics, that move was used for some desent flame control feats (my favourite one is with lava stream). It's really "absorbing" or more likely "making the opponent's flames their own".
In regular fights flames a)aren't used to the fullest extent (can melt a robot, but can't hurt some stupid Choi? WTF) b)many fighters use their ki to block it.

And I thought that Power Geyser was just a ki blast, not Daimon/Yashiro-like stuff. But everyone sees things in the way they like it.

Charlotte DeBel
Pink Bubblegum Psylocke had troubles lifting 5 cents from the groung- she was hand-to-hand orientated with that psiblade and stuff. Now her TK is sufficient to level mountains and to turn herself invisible.

Her TK nowadays is stated to be more potent than Rachel's. Gambit is something unimportant there. But...if Psylocke acts in stupid Kensou-like "TK blasts and martial arts" style, Kyo and Terry would think they're fighting Athena's elder sister.

Really, Kyo can keep her defensive with his Serpent Wave, for example (that move was potent enough to destroy a NESTS base when used to the fullest extent). If she doesn't use her TK in sophisticated ways, she loses.

And yes, Human Torch can be beaten by either Kyo or K'. They are protected from the flames themselves and have something other to rely on besides flames (their awesome fighting skills).

Charlotte DeBel
And as for getting burnt...sometimes flames are let out of control. Look at K' vs Terry fight in K's respect thread. In the final blows K' was ready to kill Terry...Terry got burnt by Chain Drive move in the end (you can see that when he's thrown to the other side of arena).

In NeoSun comics\SNK games flame users are often stopped from lethal actions with their flames (Kyo was stopped from burning Yamazaki alive because he didn't want to become murderer).

Finally, if not for the flames mystical origin, Crimson storyline with Sacred Treasures would have had little sense. The powers are bound to the mystical legacy according to that storyline...stealing that legacy=stealing the power.
Special DNA only means that the person can act as a conductor for the power. K' had troubles controlling his flames in KOF2003, because something was wrong with the "root of the power". One of sacred treasures was stolen and there was direct danger for the root of Kusanagi power.
As for the origin of the "roots" of those powers, there's a version that originally Kusanagi and Yasakani's mystical sources of flame powers were given to them by Japanese god of storm Susannoo.

Charlotte DeBel
And Psylocke psi blasts in form of blades are relatively uneffective, yes, they suit her ninja style, but that's all (and relatively useless against people who dwarf poor Betsy in terms of skills- two of the KOF Great Four). Emma uses basically the same stuff as projectiles, with good effect..despite Emma never was true TK user.
Psylocke's TK is her strongest point...too bad that most of her feats with it are combat\martial arts oriented).

Charlotte DeBel
And as for Human Torch. Flight speed doesn't equal fighting speed... if he just stays airborne against an opponent who's pretty much immune to flames himself, it wouldn't be much of a fight. Torch can only win by flying 100 metres in the air and going Nova in the first seconds of the fight (I'm talking about Torch vs K', since K' is faster than his "matrix" Kyo). And on the land...believe me or not, but at least in fight with K' he can pretty much get speedblitzed on the land (Blackout+Heaven Drive).

Torch has the only way to harm his opponents- via pyrokinesis...on the other hand, his opponents have other things (awesome fighting skills) to add. Torch's only chanse is staying in the air, higher than 15 metres up.

But that's offtopic...

xmarksthespot

How strong is Psylockes TK shields? Would it withstand say energy to level a wide city block or a mountain.. Cause this guys have dished out this kind of power before.. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9260/uncannyxmen20471yr5.th.jpghttp://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8007/uncannyxmen21471nt2.th.jpghttp://img428.imageshack.us/img428/4872/uncannyxmen22471mt3.th.jpg
Together with Rachel, she shields an entire city from Shi'ar weaponry and they turn the attack back on the ship. Half of the energy signature is hers. Half of the shield is hers.
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4985/psylockeandstormmk6.th.jpg
Rachel states that she can't match Psylocke's telepathy.
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/396/exiles0932007teamdcp02xr2.th.jpg
She uses her telekinesis to make herself invisible - although Claremont's explanation is retarded.

What If...

First off, Emma isnt' a telekinetic. Secondly, Psylocke is considered a very high tier TK. Her TK is Jean's so technically anything Grey is capable of, she is capable of.

Looks like X beat me too it, so I'll take these scans out.

The exact limit as to how high she can amp. her strength is unknown. It wouldn't be unreasonable to speculate 50 tonish. In the battle (it was pre-Jaime resurrection) she easily matches & blocks Rogue's punches. Her TK is stronger post resurrection.
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6048/axmen3rouge1bd5.th.jpg
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/2844/axmenrouge2ib0.th.jpg
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/5053/axmenxtremerouge3andthumo1.th.jpg

Punches Rachel. She doesn't return for a good 3 pages wink
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9774/uncanny457showsfirstshovk2.jpg

Charlotte DeBel
Well, I can think aboout at least one or two KOF-supporting counterarguments. Terry and Kyo has encountered people with the ability to deflect city-leveling blasts (Bao's TK shielding from Zero Cannon, Takuma using his chi to deflect another blast from it) and defeated them.
But that would be stretching...maybe.

And the fact that Psylocke is one of MarySue characters for Claremont also has nothing to do with that fightsmile.

xmarksthespot
Very late edit:
Should have written "Rachel states that she can't match Psylocke's telekinesis."

Charlotte DeBel
xmarksthespot
That's OK. But the feats with sophisticated using of TK will be more useful for better discussion than just raw power.

And Roldz, here's the scan of Terry's feat with huge piece of metal. His force of hit is really devastating...he could have easily replicated that feat with punching Rachel to the canyon.
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9973/2000kof4020rj7.th.jpg

Charlotte DeBel
In fact, if Psylocke is really capable on replicating all Jean's feats, she can just rip them apart from inside mercilessly...
And yes, Kusanagi flame isn't lethal for the most time because of users control over it\the opponent's abilities of block it with chi and not because all the KOF cast suddenly are energy absorbers.

carver9
psylock solos this team and win quite easily. Just to much raw power.

Charlotte DeBel
Raw power is the last thing for Psylocke to rely on in that fight. She can and will win...but by sophisticated usage of her TK.

And as for versality of Kyo's powers. He creates sort of hurricane with his fire powers (fire+speed fighting=heat vortex)
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7206/009sf9.th.jpghttp://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7908/01011rs2.th.jpghttp://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8229/012jt7.th.jpg

Notice that his opponent gets burnt...but it's high level vampire so he regenerates from all the stuff in a few seconds and eventually almost kills Kyo.

Charlotte DeBel
Another example of Kyo's firepowers used for something other that fiery punches and fireballs (from the very same fight as the scans above)
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9613/008ku6.th.jpg

In non-tournament fight with a monster Kyo isn't afraid of using his powers without any limitation. It's a pity that Demitry (the vampire lord) was too strong for him...

What If...
Okay, how about this.

Step 1: Psylocke goes invisible
Step 2: Psylocke places a TK bubble in their face, giving them a stroke.
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1601/excalibur8shadowking8mx0.th.jpg

Step 1 is expendable, it really all depends if you're in the mood to try something new!

Charlotte DeBel
Step one is stupid... At least Terry can sense opponent's chi (battle aura), and there's nothing to suggest that Kyo can't do the same. I'll post scans in English if nesessary.

Step two is a plausible way to win for Psylocke... or lifting them both in the air and ripping them apart with her TK (but she has to be really quick in that case).

llagrok
Step one is stupid... At least Terry can sense opponent's chi (battle aura), and there's nothing to suggest that Kyo can't do the same. I'll post scans in English if nesessary.

Step two is a plausible way to win for Psylocke... or lifting them both in the air and ripping them apart with her TK (but she has to be really quick in that case).

You can't apply "Chi" here.

Just like you can't limit Marvel characters to chakra when fighting Naruto characters.

Charlotte DeBel
Terry uses his ability to see opponent's chi to detect the guards' fighting potential.
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/1088/011hz7.th.jpg

Charlotte DeBel
Chi is not something like mana or something like that. "Battle aura" is the thing that exists also in Marvel... see "Eye of Kung Fu" Shang Chi comics. I don't use stupid terms like DM\SDM\another game mechanics stuff.

Charlotte DeBel
And I'm not limiting anybody to anything. If Psylocke stands still and doesn't moves while invisible, her chances of being detected are minimal...
As for battle aura...Psylocke's a martial artist so even going by Marvel standarts (Shang Chi comics) she should have it.

That doesn't matters too much, of course, since Psylocke pwns them both and easily- but only if she uses her TK in wise ways.

What If...

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8208/xmen105fastaslightkk7.th.jpg

llagrok
It was an example of how you can't apply non Marvel things to Marvel characters. Well, that doesn't make a huge difference really, whether or not he can see Psylocke.

There are tons of ways for Psylocke to end this fight, Gambit is just there for emotional support. Team 2 should easily get the majority here and I think everyone knows that.

Charlotte DeBel
Psylocke solos the KOF guys. And that's obvious. As for chi I just wanted to imply that that would be impossible for her to hide her presense, that would be totally impossible to "see" her via that- just the opportunity to guess where she is. But if she is quick, that doesn't matters since they would have no chance for counterattack.

I know only one KOF character from the regular cast with the ability to detect invisible characters clearly and actually see them but he
a)is not in that fight
b) is a cyborg and detects them via his sensors\temperature&motion detectors.

P.S. Maxima might be not the only one with that ability, since there are at least 4 characters with telepathical powers in the KOF regular cast (and all of them for the most part are losers)...But again, none of them is present there in the fight.

Charlotte DeBel
And as for being quick I didn't mean movement speed, I meant reaction\action speed. She thinks, she cripples them with her TK, she wins.

What If...
You obviously didn't even bother to read the scan, because it's referring to nothing but her reaction/action speed.

Charlotte DeBel
I know that the scan illustrates the statement of thought and action being the one for gifted TK user. I'm sorry for making stupid statement.

llagrok
Let's not argue. Make another thread with Gambit and Bishop smile

Charlotte DeBel
I'll surely follow your advice but a bit lately.

And arguing is pointless and I know it.

Roldz
Didnt know she rivals Marvel Girl in TK department.. That alone should be enough for a curbstomp..

So do you think she could lift Providence even for a few minutes? Rachel did it so she should be able too considering her TK is far higher..

llagrok
Didnt know she rivals Marvel Girl in TK department.. That alone should be enough for a curbstomp..

So do you think she could lift Providence even for a few minutes? Rachel did it so she should be able too considering her TK is far higher..

Didn't you read any of the scans posted? :P

Psylocke's TK is above Rachel's

Roldz
Yeah i did but man she sure change from her days rivalry w/ Revanche... A low-level TP to rival Phoenix level that is scary..

llagrok
Yeah i did but man she sure change from her days rivalry w/ Revanche... A low-level TP to rival Phoenix level that is scary..

She wasn't a telekinetic then.

Nor was Revance low level.

Betsy got her telekinesis during after the 3 month break.

Roldz
She wasn't a telekinetic then.

Nor was Revance low level.

Betsy got her telekinesis during after the 3 month break.
I fallowed that Saga Revanche is a low-level TP/TK..
Good ninja dough..lol

charlemagne9746
Gambit solos. Gambit once pimp slapped Eternity so hard that the mere shockwaves of the slap caused every star within a 30 light year radius to go supernova.

What If...
I fallowed that Saga Revanche is a low-level TP/TK..
Good ninja dough..lol

Revanche never had TK.

Psylocke never had TK until the power switch with Jean Grey (which was post-body swap) and since all Revanche/Kwannon's power originated from the switch with Psylocke, there would be no source or reason for Revanche to have telekinesis.

Roldz
Originally posted by What If...
Revanche never had TK.

Psylocke never had TK until the power switch with Jean Grey (which was post-body swap) and since all Revanche/Kwannon's power originated from the switch with Psylocke, there would be no source or reason for Revanche to have telekinesis.
Yeah i know, typing mistake is all..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.