Havok vs Sunfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Roldz
Havok: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havok

vs

Sunfire: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunfire

Who wins..

xmarksthespot
Stalemate. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Stalemate. no expression

laughing out loud

I though Havok was only immune to Cykes blasts though.

guy222
Originally posted by Roldz
Havok: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havok

vs

Sunfire: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunfire

Who wins..

havok

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
laughing out loud

I though Havok was only immune to Cykes blasts though. He's immune to the heat and radiation he generates too... so I don't really see either hurting the other - although Havok's powers also have a kinetic effect so maybe he wins.

StyleTime
I'd say Starfire actually. Could she not simply swoop down and knock him out with a punch?

outavodka
Originally posted by StyleTime
I'd say Starfire actually. Could she not simply swoop down and knock him out with a punch? sunfire my friend

StyleTime
.....oops.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Stalemate. no expression

Roldz
Forcefield, near immunity to heat when his powers is active, energy absorbtion and the likes would garner him majority of this fight..

ALEMASTER
HAVOK HE ABSORBS HEAT AND LIGHT TO FORM A BLAST LIKE CYCS AND SUNFIRE ISNT IMMUNE ... ... HAVOK

llagrok
I think Havok is the better fighter, unless it's the old Sunfire who beat the Hand ninjas without using powers.

Kaos sebaceous
Isnt Havok immune to heat and radiation?

Cause thats what sunfires all about

Lethal_Rise
seems like it's going to come down to h2h which sunfire'll probably win, but powerwise i'd probably give it to havok

HandOfFate
I give it to Sunfire, mostly because he project a psionic force field that not only protected from his own powers but also Cyke's optic blast. Hmmm...could Sunfire be the real third Summers brother

Known Superhuman Powers: Sunfire is a mutant with the power to ionize matter (usually air) through a mentally triggered unknown biochemical process so that it is converted to plasma, the super-heated state of matter. Plasma is the state in which matter making up the sun exists; hence, Sunfire refers to his projecting "solar fire." Sunfire can generate plasma temperatures which match those that can be generated by the Human Torch, reaching about 1,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit at maximum level. Sunfire can temporarily exhaust his power by using it for too long a time, or at too high a level. The amount of the time he needs to rebuild his power depends on the extent to which he has used it. For example, achieving his maximum temperature would immediately exhaust his powers, and he would need an unspecified number of hours to rebuild his powers to their normal level.

Sunfire can use his powers to create super-heated air currents which push him forward through the air, enabling him to fly. Sometimes this super-heated air is visible as a trail of flame behind Sunfire. The upper limit to the speed Sunfire can achieve in flight is not yet known, although it is known to be greater than that of the Angel, who can reach 150 miles per hour.

It is unknown whether Sunfire emits radiation when he utilizes his power. If he does, he is protected from at least its short-range effects by a psionic force field which automatically comes into being whenever Sunfire uses his power. The force field protects Sunfire from the intense heat he generates, as well as from air friction, and also prevents excessive amounts of light from the plasma from reaching his eyes so as to blind or damage them. Sunfire could be harmed by heat from another source if he was taken by surprise, and if he was not using his plasma powers at the time. Sunfire's force field is sufficiently powerful to protect him from Cyclops' quasi-solar optic blast. It is not known whether it can protect him from solid objects.

guy222
Originally posted by HandOfFate
I give it to Sunfire, mostly because he project a psionic force field that not only protected from his own powers but also Cyke's optic blast. Hmmm...could Sunfire be the real third Summers brother

Known Superhuman Powers: Sunfire is a mutant with the power to ionize matter (usually air) through a mentally triggered unknown biochemical process so that it is converted to plasma, the super-heated state of matter. Plasma is the state in which matter making up the sun exists; hence, Sunfire refers to his projecting "solar fire." Sunfire can generate plasma temperatures which match those that can be generated by the Human Torch, reaching about 1,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit at maximum level. Sunfire can temporarily exhaust his power by using it for too long a time, or at too high a level. The amount of the time he needs to rebuild his power depends on the extent to which he has used it. For example, achieving his maximum temperature would immediately exhaust his powers, and he would need an unspecified number of hours to rebuild his powers to their normal level.

Sunfire can use his powers to create super-heated air currents which push him forward through the air, enabling him to fly. Sometimes this super-heated air is visible as a trail of flame behind Sunfire. The upper limit to the speed Sunfire can achieve in flight is not yet known, although it is known to be greater than that of the Angel, who can reach 150 miles per hour.

It is unknown whether Sunfire emits radiation when he utilizes his power. If he does, he is protected from at least its short-range effects by a psionic force field which automatically comes into being whenever Sunfire uses his power. The force field protects Sunfire from the intense heat he generates, as well as from air friction, and also prevents excessive amounts of light from the plasma from reaching his eyes so as to blind or damage them. Sunfire could be harmed by heat from another source if he was taken by surprise, and if he was not using his plasma powers at the time. Sunfire's force field is sufficiently powerful to protect him from Cyclops' quasi-solar optic blast. It is not known whether it can protect him from solid objects.

Havok FTW

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Alex

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.