Infinity Watch vs. Mighty Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas

Jebus reborn

quanchi112
watch decimates them

Nikkolas
But of course, you're not one to overrate Thanos.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Nikkolas
But of course, you're not one to overrate Thanos. Who? Me or him?

Nikkolas
You.

Who's the star-ripper? Drax?

Nikkolas
And it's not my fault. I didn't want to give them Thanos but without him, they had no chance of winning.

guy222

grey fox
Mighty avengers die.

Also doesn't Illuminati kinda f*ck up IW continuity ? They should of had the gems at the point IW 'take them'.

Jebus reborn
You.

Who's the star-ripper? Drax? Good for me.

I'll overate him as much as I want, but in the end, I'm taking every feat into account, and only using feats that happened on-panel.
Basically, me using actual feats, is me overating him...
A+ logic.

Drax.
http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1096612/captainmarvel4303.jpg
*notice how he survives a sun exploding unscathed*

And one-punching a planet.
http://i80.imagethrust.com/t/1096611/captainmarvel4213.jpg

And...
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/6440/srun0603fk7.th.jpg

I kind of fail to see the Avengers taking him down... even at those levels. Sentry would really be the only threat to him, and even he's not more powerful than Thor and Thing.

And it's not my fault. I didn't want to give them Thanos but without him, they had no chance of winning. Hardly. You underestimate the Watch, and you also left out Maxam (who was as strong as Drax with the Power Gem).

Nikkolas
No one on the Watch could defeat the Sentry on their own except for Thanos.

Proof?

Jebus reborn
No one on the Watch could defeat the Sentry on their own except for Thanos.

Proof? Warlock, Adam.
Destroyer, Drax, both can stand up to him.

Plus, the Watch can take down a couple members right away, and then team up on the rest of them.

The mere fact that Maxam has stalemated (in a fight), and has also stalemated Drax in an arm wrestling match says he is his equal.
Plus, it was also said when they were running tests on him, that he is in Drax's strength range.

golem370
Drax/Power Gem had the most potential. When he wasn't jobbing he could have taken any Herald of accepting for the Destroyer he could more then likely put down in Superman type as well.

This is my favorite Drax
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/draxprf.jpg

golem370
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Warlock, Adam.
Destroyer, Drax, both can stand up to him.

Plus, the Watch can take down a couple members right away, and then team up on the rest of them.

The mere fact that Maxam has stalemated (in a fight), and has also stalemated Drax in an arm wrestling match says he is his equal.
Plus, it was also said when they were running tests on him, that he is in Drax's strength range.

They test Maxam strength and he was below Drax.

boriquaking55
This is ridiculous - you pair the mighty Avengers against what is arguably one of the strongest comic teams ever? The watch owns this

Hercules
Maxam is on Herc's level strengthwise, his first apearence he fought Drax and launched him into the sea, did the same thing to Herc during the infinity crusade.

He also one shotted Wonderman and it was either him or Drax who hammered the Thing through the floor with one shot.

Replace Thanos with Maxam and this is much more of a contest, at the moment Thanos should eat the Mighty Avengers alive.

I'm pretty sure Moon Dragons TP was also useless against Maxam but I'm hazy on that as it was a good ten years ago I last read his first apearence, he did basicaly go through the watch to get to Warlock though and showed some impressive hand to hand skills against Gamora IIRC.

Bouboumaster
Thanos soloes.

Warlock and Drax got a chance to solo too with a 3 and 2 on 10 respectively.

Together, is a massacre. 10/10 to IW.

celestialdemon
With the way teams are now, the Watch would crush the Avengers. Thanos could probably take them on his own. Replace Thanos with Maxam, and this becomes more of a fair fight. I'd still give it to the Watch, though.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by golem370
They test Maxam strength and he was below Drax. He was around.
Plus, they had an arm wrestling match, and he stalemated Drax, until Pip, or someone made a distraction and Maxam lost.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Tony Stark gains control of them and becomes their brand new leader. Through what? His penis?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Through what? His penis?

There's a great Samus joke here but I'm too tired to find it.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
There's a great Samus joke here but I'm too tired to find it. Eh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.