Silver Surfer v Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
dunno if it's been done before.
my money's on surfer.

anyway, discuss smile

Hercules
Surfer.

Whats to discuss?

llagrok
No prep: Surfer 10/10
Prep: Apoc 7/10

D-Block
Surfer

grey fox
Originally posted by llagrok
No prep: Surfer 10/10
Prep: Apoc 7/10

laughing

No.

Surfer turns off his X-gene and then vaporises his punk-ass.

llagrok
Don't underestimate Apocalypse's intellect. Who knows what he could do with enough prep.

grey fox
Originally posted by llagrok
Don't underestimate Apocalypse's intellect. Who knows what he could do with enough prep.

Nothing.

Or at least nothing that Surfer can't brush off.

janus77
hmm, seems like I overestimated Apocalypse no expression.

I thought, given Surfer's recent turn - the armbar farago - that a mutant with quite a bit of power (definitely more so than BP or Storm) would be a realistic challenge for one, maybe two out of 20 fights.

if Surfer fights smart, obviously there's no fight. Surfer annihilates Apoc from a light year away, Apoc can't figure out why bits of him are disintegrating and why his atoms are falling away.

but a close up match, with surfer just being a total idiot (like normal) hmm, Surfer would get knocked about a lot, perhaps even to the extent that he gives up a match or two (though not tko'd or defeated in any meaningfull way).

also, could Surfer transform himself into Apocalypse or turn Apocalypse into a bread bin?
he's got the matter manipulation skills (well, far far superior matter manipulation skills) to do the job, no?

Xplosive
Silver Surfer easily.
Apocalypse only chance would be, if SS would chose to fight only in H2H combat, and even than SS would probably win.

Symmetric Chaos
Apoc uses his powers to make himself look exactly like Surfer.

He wins because Surfer will get stuck pondering the moral quandry of killing himself even though it's not himself.

janus77
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

He wins because Surfer will get stuck pondering the moral quandry of killing himself even though it's not himself.
slight flaw, Apoc is a genius intellect, Surfer loves to monologue.
Apoc will die the most excruciating of deaths, even more so than when She Hulk did a striptease and lapdance for Ice Man (it happened, alternate universe, trust yes ) going through unimaginable new levels of boredom.

probably transform one of his arms into a drill and excavate his backside until the tip surfaces through his skull, just to numb the pain of a Silver Surfer in a moral quandry!

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by janus77
dunno if it's been done before. It's been done at least twice before. no expression

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=437020& amp;highlight=title%3A%28silver+surfer+apocalypse%
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=444706& amp;highlight=title%3A%28silver+surfer+apocalypse%
Once already by you. no expression no expression no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It's been done at least twice before. no expression

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=437020& amp;highlight=title%3A%28silver+surfer+apocalypse%
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=444706& amp;highlight=title%3A%28silver+surfer+apocalypse%

laughing

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

He wins because Surfer will get stuck pondering the moral quandry of killing himself even though it's not himself. Silver Surfer then turns into Thanos, and since Apoc is Surfer, Apoc should be scared of Thanos...
Yes, makes perfect sense...

janus77
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It's been done at least twice before. no expression

it's such a good match, I had to do it twice embarrasment

DARKLORDCAEDUS
If this the Surfer from a few years back, he definitely kicks Apoch ass, However the Surfer has been jobbing of late, Apoch beats him down.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Hercules
Surfer.

Whats to discuss?

That's what I want to know. Norrin destroys him.

xmarksthespot

JakeTheBank
Surfer transmutes a rock into a table and throws at Apoc, only to have Apoc retaliate by attempting to armbar him.

Omega Vision
Surfer.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse kills Surfer.

king carnage
Apoc wins with prep

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse kills Surfer. laughing out loud

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse kills Surfer.

Yeah..with his dry humor

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
laughing out loud
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Yeah..with his dry humor

He is just trolling you guys.

Apocalypse wins.

Nihilist
Surfer in a stomp

Xplosive
Silver Surfer

the ninjak
Cosmic Energy would spaz out Poccy's biology and turn him into a puddle of goo!
Radd flies away and 10 mins later Poccy reforms.

Mshinu
Poccy teleports behind Surfer and puts him in an armlock like BP did. Then Apoc extends a technoorganic tube up his silver butt and absorbs the power cosmic "schllooooorp".

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mshinu
Poccy teleports behind Surfer and puts him in an armlock like BP did. Then Apoc extends a technoorganic tube up his silver butt and absorbs the power cosmic "schllooooorp".

Kinky....I like it!

janus77
Surfer turns apocalypse into a toaster.

... surfer should do that more often, highly efficient.

Slaanesh
Surfer 10/10

Stunner2xx
Omega Sanction FTW
stupid surfer is sucked into oblivion and i am not refering to Elder Scrolls

Warlord
clearly you're speaking of something else...
oh and "stupid surfer" can't loose this fight

StiltmanFTW
"Stupid Surfer" lost to BP and Looter (ok, not 616, but still), so I'd say his chances of losing are pretty high biscuits

Warlord
loosing or not, he won't be doing so by "Omega Sanction" (check above)

StiltmanFTW
Didn't you know that Apoc is Darkseid's cousin?

Warlord
no, sorry Sir...embarrasment

StiltmanFTW
And I thought you were an avid comic book fan...

Darkseid vs. Apocalypse volume 2 #34 apocdur Blue lips reveals they are related.

Warlord
I was suspicious all this time...wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.