Batman vs Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
Normal EQ.
No cheap Teleporting killing/bodyparts stuff.

Fight in Gotham

Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Endrict
Normal EQ.

Fight in Gotham

Who wins?

bruce

Lethal_Rise
yeah I'm pretty sure bats has faced this kinda problem before, Kurt definently ain't "fading into the shadows" b/c that's Bruce's specialty and Bruce would probably figure out Nightcrawler's teleporting in some sort of pattern before Kurt himself does, OR hed make it so he'd teleport into something.

Vesternebel
Nightcrawler 6.5/10.

llagrok
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
yeah I'm pretty sure bats has faced this kinda problem before, Kurt definently ain't "fading into the shadows" b/c that's Bruce's specialty and Bruce would probably figure out Nightcrawler's teleporting in some sort of pattern before Kurt himself does, OR hed make it so he'd teleport into something.

Yeah, because this is the first time Nightcrawler has ever used his powers.

Kurt 10/10

Kid Kurdy
Normal EQ.

Fight in Gotham

Who wins?
So you take away Kurt's most deadly move, and Batman has all his usual equipment (and that's a lot) ?

Unfair match.

But I still can see NC win. He can teleport Batman high in the sky so he can drop him. Not a thing Batman can do about it.

celestialdemon
Nightcrawler would win. Bruce is a better fighter, but Nightcrawler is more agile and faster. Plus, he's no slouch in the fighting department, either.

Vesternebel
Seems like the crowd is rooting Nightcrawler.
I would love to see Batman win against a faster and teleportating opponent...

xmarksthespot
Nightcrawler teleports him into sky and leaves Batman to fall to his death.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

Batman double jumps at the last second . . .

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Batman double jumps at the last second . . . Even if that were possible... wouldn't he still break his legs and shatter his spine...?

Caps Conscience
Even if that were possible... wouldn't he still break his legs and shatter his spine...?

Batman can't break his legs or spine when he has prep.

BetaRayBill
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Batman can't break his legs or spine when he has prep.
Not sure about this but... seems like major fanboydom if you think that prep can make Bats invulnerable. Sure Bruce is good but how's prep gonna help him here? Does Bats graft adamantium to his bones??

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman. Kurt ay be able to teleport constantly, but he may no be able to even hit Bruce. Once Batman has him , bye bye Kurt.

Symmetric Chaos
Even if that were possible... wouldn't he still break his legs and shatter his spine...?

No because there's a old glitch that resets the fall speed after a second jump stick out tongue

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by BetaRayBill
Not sure about this but... seems like major fanboydom if you think that prep can make Bats invulnerable. Sure Bruce is good but how's prep gonna help him here? Does Bats graft adamantium to his bones??

You seriously underestimate Batmans Prep.

illadelph12
laughing

All sarcasm and humor aside, Nightcrawler 9-10/10. The only thing I could see Bruce doing is using a sonic device on Kurt so he keeps his distance and then figuring out a way to tag him. Kurt would murder Bruce up close because not only would he be teleporting out of the way of all of Bruce's attacks and striking from multiple random positions but he'd be filling all of Bruce's breathing air with brimstone smoke.

It's 10/10 if Kurt has his swords.

endrict
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
So you take away Kurt's most deadly move, and Batman has all his usual equipment (and that's a lot) ?

Unfair match.

But I still can see NC win. He can teleport Batman high in the sky so he can drop him. Not a thing Batman can do about it.

I didn't say teleport bats. but the teleport head/arms of,f that part I took out.

carver9
kurt 10/10

TricksterPriest
No because there's a old glitch that resets the fall speed after a second jump stick out tongue

Super Ghouls & Ghosts ftw. cool

don't shiv
Kurt can't hit what he can't see... especially when The Detective can withdraw his presence at will, fading from NC'S sight

Together Batman's 6th sense, strong Chi and advanced training allow him to pinpoint Crawlers new location instantaneously

If NC fights like he's fighting Wolverine and he's in the grounds of the X-mansion then N.C: 8-9-10/10
however fights in Gotham NightCrawler: 1-2/10

hate it or love it baby.,

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by don't shiv
Kurt can't hit what he can't see... especially when The Detective can withdraw his presence at will, fading from NC'S sight

Together Batman's 6th sense, strong Chi and advanced training allow him to pinpoint Crawlers new location instantaneously

If NC fights like he's fighting Wolverine and he's in the grounds of the X-mansion then N.C: 8-9-10/10
however fights in Gotham NightCrawler: 1-2/10

hate it or love it baby.,

Its the prep isn't it.

Darth Martin
Batman surprises Kurt with his own personal boom tube technology

bobbi

Can't batman just use his cape to parachute down?

Seeing as this is in gotham and we're taking away nightcrawler's best moves, I give it to bat's. He still has all his normal equipment and his suit should be able to give him pretty good durability against nc. He seems to get tagged way more often in comics than I would have thought considering his powers, so I think batman stands a good chance here too.

If he gets his sword, how close is he allowed to teleport the sword next to batman? like rules said he can't teleport the sword into his head but can he teleport close enough so its right against his neck while he's swinging? cus then i'd give a majority to nc.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Batman surprises Kurt with his own personal boom tube technology

Agreed

capt it up
night crawler with ease

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by bobbi
Can't batman just use his cape to parachute down?Meh. I don't really see that working from 2+ miles up.

Jebus reborn
Meh. I don't really see that working from 2+ miles up. What if he rolls right before he hits the ground?
You never receive damage when you roll before you hit the ground.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
What if he rolls right before he hits the ground?
You never receive damage when you roll before you hit the ground.

I made almost that exact same joke on the first page no expression

Creepy. . .

Jebus reborn
I made almost that exact same joke on the first page no expression

Creepy. . . You said double jump.

Wait, does double jumping work?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
You said double jump.

Wait, does double jumping work?

Same basic reference.

Double jumping did work in some old games because of programing glitches. I doubt it works in stuff made to day.

SpunkySmurph
I just beat Ultimate Spider-Man, and it works fine there. I could fall from the top of New York, so long as I double jumped at the last second.

Wall Jumping is also useful.

Brings me back to the days of Mario 64, where I would just jump into the water, then back out, and all my health would reset.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I just beat Ultimate Spider-Man, and it works fine there. I could fall from the top of New York, so long as I double jumped at the last second.

Wall Jumping is also useful.

Brings me back to the days of Mario 64, where I would just jump into the water, then back out, and all my health would reset. I just web zip at the last second...
I should try double jumping.

I always wondered about that, because if you go underwater for a while, you can easily die, but as soon as you surface, you get back health...
Wouldn't it be healthier, if you just didn't go in the water in the first place?

bobbi
Meh. I don't really see that working from 2+ miles up.

Um why would it make a difference if you're further up besides it'll take more time to get down? Don't think his cape would rip if its parachuting for 5 mins instead of 30 secs. I would actually think he'd be able to just fall til terminal velocity then parachute cape down at the appropriate distance. Batman's cape should be at least as strong as parachute fabric but I could be wrong. If not he can again just parachute down once he's teleported up. Air's a bit thinner but shouldn't be enough to effect things much.

What WOULD work is if nc teleported him into space. people can survive for a second and then he can just leave batman to explode and have his blood boil. Is that allowed? cus then I'd give him the win that way too.

zoa
batman

Mindship
Normal EQ.
Fight in Gotham

Normal EQ, where Batman is concerned, still leaves plenty room for play: electrical devices, gas weapons, etc. And Gotham is home ground for Batman. But for me, the critical factor is this: does Batman know anything about Nightcrawler? If so, even if just rudimentary, that could be enough to give Bats the win.

If not, if these guys just run into each other in an alley/rooftop...NC for the win. But it will probably be the only win he will get, as afterwards Bruce will know somewhat what he's dealing with.

yugotank
Being that Nightcrawler won't kill Batman,the first round goes to Kurt....with ease.

On their second meeting Batman will win when he whips out his Bat-anti-teleporting spray. Kurt gets KOed with a Batkick!

Da Pittman

willRules
Nightcrawler for the win.

MrHeavySilence
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/mrheavysilence/uxm-448-09.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/mrheavysilence/uxm-448-10.jpg

Looks like sleeping gas puts down Nightcrawler before he can teleport.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/mrheavysilence/LegendsOfTheDarkKnight205pg03.jpg

And yes, the sound device could potentially do some damage to Nightcrawler.

And its possible that he can be tagged- I think he got hit by Vulture in Deadly Genesis, but I don't remember clearly. Especially more likely since this is Batman's neck of the woods and its pretty dark at night.

Nightcrawler can't really do much with his teleporting (unless he's aiming to kill, which is out of character), so I think Batman has 6-7/10 on this.

King Castle
i couldnt stop laughing...drylaugh

NC ftw 8/10

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/mrheavysilence/uxm-448-09.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/mrheavysilence/uxm-448-10.jpg

Looks like sleeping gas puts down Nightcrawler before he can teleport.

That in my opinion is not a fair assessment. Batman neither has prep nor is NC completely unaware he about to be attack both of which were present in the scans above.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/mrheavysilence/LegendsOfTheDarkKnight205pg03.jpg

And yes, the sound device could potentially do some damage to Nightcrawler.

I find this an unlike first attack by batman. He does not often use that weapon.

Also it could easily be turn against him by having night crawler do this
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Nightcrawler/uncanny424helmet.gif

And its possible that he can be tagged- I think he got hit by Vulture in Deadly Genesis, but I don't remember clearly.
He can be tagged but it just hard to do.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Nightcrawler/uncanny159lightning.gif

Also one hit aint putting him down.

Also it Vulcan you mean and I not sure if he ever did attack NC, I can't remember. However it irrelevant to the topic because he vastly more powerful then batman and is an omega level mutant at the time.

its pretty dark at night.

Not going to help.
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Nightcrawler/xmen101seeindark.gif

Nightcrawler can't really do much with his teleporting (unless he's aiming to kill, which is out of character), so I think Batman has 6-7/10 on this.
Yes he can
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Nightcrawler/uncanny142avalanche1.gif

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Nightcrawler/uncanny142avalanche2.gif

NC can hit really hard

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Nightcrawler/excal58troll3.gif

Also should be noted that NC been stated in pannle before with enhanced strength.

carver9
Nightcrawler wins this in a massive stomp. He not only has Spiderman agility, he also has enhance strength, stick to walls, teleportation, coordination, martial artist, etc... etc...

This is rape to the core.

RE: Blaxican
The posts in this thread are retarded, lol. Batman fans need to sit the **** down.

Lord_Talron
lol kurt swaps back in forth between his anus and his mouth so fast bats isnt sure which one he came in.

Even if that were possible... wouldn't he still break his legs and shatter his spine...? the bones of the messiah dont brake.

kurts wins. he can just portblitz for the cheap dizziness ko. port him up in the air without the cape or teleport around and rain blows down on him (this method would give bat a fighting chance with sonics, etc, but he wouldnt take a majority).

KuRuPT Thanosi
NC for a decisive and clear victory in all matchups.

Lucas196
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy

Unfair match.

Well obviously batman has a cape plus fast thinking means batman figuring a way to survive

and also people have stated that nightcrawler would win cuz of his agility and fighting skills?
And batman isn't fast or isn't black belt in several martial arts?
Batman all the way but nightcrawler def would be a good fight, would like to see it

praying-mantis
i dont think nightcrawler would win without doing what the OP said was
excluded batman could hit nightcrawler in any number of places to take
him out and i do not think nightcrawlers teleportation would make batman nauseaous/dizzy in the least i never knew nightcrawler has super strength or agility can someone qoute the proof?i thought he grew up in the circus same as dick grayson the one who taught batman
allowing normal equipment if nightcrawler was sporting 3 swords MAYBE!

zopzop
Nightcrawler for the health majority, 8/10.

Sr J-Bieb
Batman matter manips Nightcrawler into salt.

Juk3n
Originally posted by praying-mantis
i never knew nightcrawler has super agility

Read more comix!

Mindset
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Batman matter manips Nightcrawler into salt. NC gives Batman high blood pressure.

him out and i do not think nightcrawlers teleportation would make batman nauseaous/dizzy in the least i never knew nightcrawler has super strength or agility can someone qoute the proof?i thought he grew up in the circus same as dick grayson the one who taught batman
allowing normal equipment if nightcrawler was sporting 3 swords MAYBE! repeated teleports would ko batman and yes, his agility is superhuman.

Dum Dum Dugan
him out and i do not think nightcrawlers teleportation would make batman nauseaous/dizzy in the least

That going to be a lot harder then it looks given NC powers.

His teleportation has made people like wolverine dizzy and much worse to many others, this idea that batman will be unaffected is simply reaching.

i never knew nightcrawler has super strength or agility can someone qoute the proof?i thought he grew up in the circus same as dick grayson the one who taught batman

New x-men he was stated with enhanced strength.

Why would we need to state prove that NC has superhuman agility, thats like asking for prove that beast, spiderman ect. has superhuman agility........it common knowledge.

Dick is more agile then Batman and Dick is not a mutant with powers.........

allowing normal equipment if nightcrawler was sporting 3 swords MAYBE!
If NC wanted to he could teleport batman equipment right off him.

long pig
a

long pig
Let's not forget that NC has the ability to slightly blend into shadows. That alone gives him the win. You can't hit what you can't see slightly blended into a shadow, bitches!

praying-mantis
nightcrawlers only physical ability power is super agility/dexterity and very flexible bones(if you count that)

this is according to wiki as of this morning

Dum Dum Dugan
nightcrawlers only physical ability power is super agility/dexterity and very flexible bones(if you count that)

this is according to wiki as of this morning
Wiki not official in the least.

Solidus Black
Kurt 10/10

Bats cant win

the ninjak
Ahh good to see the NC love.

Kurt 8/10

long pig
Batman has some insane reflexes. Superhuman imo. So, could he react and attack him, ko'ing him before he can teleport.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by long pig
Batman has some insane reflexes. Superhuman imo. So, could he react and attack him, ko'ing him before he can teleport.

In a comic I could see that happening to be honest.

In forum, not so much. He may be fast enough, but he lacks the super sense or spider sense capable of predicting the attack before it happens.

Existere
Originally posted by long pig
Batman has some insane reflexes. Superhuman imo. So, could he react and attack him, ko'ing him before he can teleport. So does Nightcrawler.

Considering Kurt can teleport in the space of time between the pull of a trigger and the bullet exits the barrel...
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-13.jpg

I would think that he's be capable of teleporting out of the way of Batman's blows before they hit him.

KingD19
What comic is that from?

Dum Dum Dugan
Uncanny x-men, the same run in which wolverine and colossus fight omega red. I can get you the issue number if you need or want it.

KingD19
Okay, I thought that art looked familiar. The only book I ever read was the actual fight though. So yeah, would appreciate the issue number

StiltmanFTW
It was written by Brubaker, but I don't remember the ish number, sorry.

the ninjak
Is that a recent amp? I thought Kurt exploded it puffs of Sulphur/Sulfer everytime he TP'd. In cases creating enough impact to smack objects back close to the blast.

just a different artistic portrayal. his power level has remained pretty much the same since his inception. I actually think he could do with something of a power up, perhaps tied into his origins and his natural magical aptitude

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by KingD19
Okay, I thought that art looked familiar. The only book I ever read was the actual fight though. So yeah, would appreciate the issue number
That the issue the fight begins in. I locate the issue number, and respond with it when i find it.

StiltmanFTW
I say Kurt takes this. He's superhumanly strong, durable, agile, capable of a tele-blitz. His training is nothing to laugh at either.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
just a different artistic portrayal. his power level has remained pretty much the same since his inception. I actually think he could do with something of a power up, perhaps tied into his origins and his natural magical aptitude
He actually a lot more powerful then his inception, belief it or not, in terms of teleporting anywas.

But your right that was just the artist. Also I think the bmf smoke and such is more were he teleporting to then from.

Robin Dc
what if batman fills up the place with smoke

praying-mantis
id like to know the source that says NC has superhuman strength
because otherwise i dont see him capable of hurting batman w/o trying
to drop him from the sky! which im sure batman has something for besides his cape!

Existere
Spider-Man commenting to Kurt "you pack quite a punch"

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Nightcrawler/sp1612.jpg

-Pr-
I think Batman can get a few wins through creative use of his gadgets and predicting where Kurt will teleport (he's strong enough to take one hit and still be awake).

Kurt should get a majority though, I think.

Silent Master
to drop him from the sky! which im sure batman has something for besides his cape!

It takes superhuman strength to hurt Batman?

praying-mantis
Originally posted by Silent Master
It takes superhuman strength to hurt Batman?

imo a person who does NOT posses superhuman strength would have to be hitting batman in the nerves/pressure points or such to hurt him

Silent Master
imo a person who does NOT posses superhuman strength would have to be hitting batman in the nerves/pressure points or such to hurt him

So Captain America, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Shan Chi, Nightwing, Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger and David Cain can only hurt Batman if they use nerves/pressure points?

KingD19

Usually you don't need a source when it's been demonstrated on panel several times.

Punched out a 20 foot tall Rock Troll with one hit.

Smashed in the face of a Sentinel

Took it to Spidey

etc....

Robin Dc
Usually you don't need a source when it's been demonstrated on panel several times.

Took it to Spidey

etc....

I personally think that batman is also capable of accomplishing those feats

StiltmanFTW
Batman ain't used to Kurt's teleports. One bamf almost KO'd Logan. Few bamfs and Bruce would be in coma.

Existere
Originally posted by Robin Dc
I personally think that batman is also capable of accomplishing those feats Nobody's comparing their strength, simply saying that Nightcrawler is strong enough to put a hurt on Batman.

Prep-Man
Nightcrawler surprised Spidey in the strength and speed department. He takes Batman in a random encounter.

praying-mantis
So Captain America, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Shan Chi, Nightwing, Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger and David Cain can only hurt Batman if they use nerves/pressure points?

cap-superstrength - in excess of 1000lbs superserum
iron fist-400lbs+chi=equivalent&most def nerves/pressure points
daredevil-master martial artist hits like a prizefighter<verbatum marvel
also knows nerves/pressure points
if shan chi is shang chi -aka MASTER OF KUNG FU same as iron fist can even catch arrows
nightwing-tho he does NOT possess superstrength he was trained by batman sooooo...
lady shiva-master martial artist BIGTIME chi= superstrength & nerve/pp
bronze tiger-trained by richard dragon super strength & nerves/pp
david cain i dont know who this is but i am guessing a martial artist who will fit into one of the above descriptions
i hope i have made my point

Silent Master
cap-superstrength - in excess of 1000lbs superserum
iron fist-400lbs+chi=equivalent&most def nerves/pressure points
daredevil-master martial artist hits like a prizefighter<verbatum marvel
also knows nerves/pressure points
if shan chi is shang chi -aka MASTER OF KUNG FU same as iron fist can even catch arrows
nightwing-tho he does NOT possess superstrength he was trained by batman sooooo...
lady shiva-master martial artist BIGTIME chi= superstrength & nerve/pp
bronze tiger-trained by richard dragon super strength & nerves/pp
david cain i dont know who this is but i am guessing a martial artist who will fit into one of the above descriptions
i hope i have made my point

None of them have superstrength, so are you really claiming that they'd be unable to hurt Batman without using pressure points?

praying-mantis

Took it to Spidey

etc....

if theres no place where nightcrawlers actual strength is listed ie spidey can lift 10tons id assume hes really strong not super its established
for most char what theyre strength is esp if theyre a fighter type
i give many examples in my above post

chomperx9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Nightcrawler surprised Spidey in the strength and speed department. When ?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by chomperx9
When ?

In an early issue of Spider-Man. Forgot which issue, but they briefly fought before they teamed up to take down the villain of the book.

StiltmanFTW
When ?

TASM, one of the issues that were included in Punisher Essential v1.

Juk3n

You're reaching, Batman wears armor true enough, but you go too far. You don't need super human strength to hurt Steve Rogers, Blade or Winter Soldier, what in all of comicvine insanity would lead you to the conclusion that Batman cannot be harmed by peers. In other words..

What the hell are you talking about Willis?!

praying-mantis
Originally posted by Juk3n
You're reaching, Batman wears armor true enough, but you go too far. You don't need super human strength to hurt Steve Rogers, Blade or Winter Soldier, what in all of comicvine insanity would lead you to the conclusion that Batman cannot be harmed by peers. In other words..

What the hell are you talking about Willis?! uh youve
taken me way too literally...hurt as in this is seriously damaging me as
opposed to this guy is going to hurt himself on my statuesque jawline

kurt isnt any stronger than an angry mugger! he has years exp in combat and lifting(what?) his own bodyweight? no car tossing
no fanatical workout nothing that even hints at even peak human ie steve rogers

Juk3n
uh youve

kurt isnt any stronger than an angry mugger! he has years exp in combat and lifting(what?) his own bodyweight? no car tossing

Steve Rogers is superhuman, an example of "peak" would be Daredevil. Read less bios. Nightcrawler hasn't got "SUPER STRENGTH" as one of his wiki listed powers, but he has feats to suggest he's stronger than your average joe and certainly strong enough to hurt a peak human (like Batman) with his blows. Scott summers hasn't got "SUPER AGILITY" But if you look at his average acrobatic feats, he's more agile than any olympian athlete could ever hope to be.

Silent Master
uh youve

I'm fairly sure that an angry mugger isn't punching out a Rock Troll, smashing the face of a Sentinel or surprising Spider-man with his strength.

KingD19
Yeah, Cap's bio says he can only lift 800lbs, etc... But the guy takes on the Hulk and outraces bullets.

Bio's only say so much.

praying-mantis
all i am saying is a few examples in a few comics dont = super or peak human strength a normal person on drugs could do those things if the
character hasnt been doing things like that as long as theyve been written it dont make sense to say they have statistics they dont actually have..ive read x-men comics(and all variations)for many years and have not once seen nc display any abnormal strength

Silent Master
Post scans of a normal "comic human" matching these feats....taken from his respect thread.

Dangles a man over a cliff

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l...ited4dangle.gif

Bashes Sentinel Skull in

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l...ntinelsmall.gif

Changes momentum in midair, and throws a man.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l...al5airthrow.gif

Picks man up with his tail

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l...119taillift.gif

Controls the arms of a troll who smashes cement

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l...r/tailpower.gif

Punches out a 40 foot troll

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l...cal58troll3.gif

StiltmanFTW
Man, Batman is so rusty now, Kurt wouldn't have any problem taking him.

Post scans of a normal "comic human" matching these feats....taken from his respect thread.

Dangles a man over a cliff

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l...ited4dangle.gif

Bashes Sentinel Skull in

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l...ntinelsmall.gif

Changes momentum in midair, and throws a man.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l...al5airthrow.gif

Picks man up with his tail

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l...119taillift.gif

Controls the arms of a troll who smashes cement

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l...r/tailpower.gif

Punches out a 40 foot troll

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l...cal58troll3.gif peak human strengh could account for that, but it really doesnt matter, he is strong enough to hurt bats and can teleport, so he wins the majority

all i am saying is a few examples in a few comics dont = super or peak human strength a normal person on drugs could do those things if the
character hasnt been doing things like that as long as theyve been written it dont make sense to say they have statistics they dont actually have..ive read x-men comics(and all variations)for many years and have not once seen nc display any abnormal strength you're right, he isnt a superstrong type. he is still strong enough to hurt batman

praying-mantis
to me the REAL issue is not about powers its how they are used kurt to me is the beast when it comes to using teleportation in a fight no doubt
but since the OP said that he has to teleport nicely all hed have left is a
few measly punches! and thats batmans domain i never even bothered discussing my opinions on any of batmans skills/gear

to me the REAL issue is not about powers its how they are used kurt to me is the beast when it comes to using teleportation in a fight no doubt
but since the OP said that he has to teleport nicely all hed have left is a
few measly punches! and thats batmans domain i never even bothered discussing my opinions on any of batmans skills/gear he telports batmans gear and clothes off his body leaving him naked and defenseless. then he portblitzes him ftw.

KingD19
You've obviously never heard of the tele-blitz, it's a favorite of NC's. He teleports around you and beats the ever loving sh*t out of you, with full force blows...all in a few seconds. Batman's going to have to deal with peak to superhuman punches and kicks coming from all directions at the same time.

praying-mantis
i would say that NC cannot appear,reach/touch let alone grab onto
batman before he would get his teeth knocked out or ko'ed kurt as far
as i know(but what do i know he gains powers with each posting) kurt has at best peak human reaction even so batman may have teleportation as well i have no source on that but he for darn sure has the boomtube tech & as far as kurt grabbing him um he was trained in escape artistry by a god aka mr miracle

Robin Dc
what if batman fills up the place with smoke

Silent Master

NC teleports to a safe distance.

praying-mantis
yes thank you so simple,or knockout gas which how would kurt escape?thats right hed teleport creating a vaccum sucking the gas with him ack!ack! zzzzzzzzz batman could just time a flashbang really how are kurt fans sleeping on someone whos career
has been fighting insane enemies to say the least

praying-mantis
NC teleports to a safe distance. lmao i smelled this one coming check our timestamps the same

KingD19
i would say that NC cannot appear,reach/touch let alone grab onto
batman before he would get his teeth knocked out or ko'ed kurt as far
as i know(but what do i know he gains powers with each posting) kurt has at best peak human reaction even so batman may have teleportation as well i have no source on that but he for darn sure has the boomtube tech & as far as kurt grabbing him um he was trained in escape artistry by a god aka mr miracle

You would be wrong.

And no he doesn't get new powers, you're just ignorant of the character.

And his reaction time is superhuman, as he's dodged machinegun fire point blank range on at least a few occasions.

praying-mantis
You would be wrong.

And no he doesn't get new powers, you're just ignorant of the character.

And his reaction time is superhuman, as he's dodged machinegun fire point blank range on at least a few occasions.

when i posted about him getting new powers each post i was attempting to be funny i as earlier stated have read xmen comics and all theyre variations since john byrne i stopped in 03 never once have i seen
either peak strength nor reaction examples both of which batman
displays in MOST comics so i think i would be right thus my postings to
illuminate the less informed! though admittedly i didnt know his agilty was ACTUALLY super i thought it was peak human

marwash22
6 pages? smh.

well, the thanos vs superman thread is 300 pages long or whatever

marwash22
a decent argument can be made for Superman beating Thanos, not so much Batman beating Kurt. OP didn't say crap about anti-teleportation-bat-spray, so Bruce dies.

chomperx9
Originally posted by marwash22
a decent argument can be made for Superman beating Thanos, not so much Batman beating Kurt. OP didn't say crap about anti-teleportation-bat-spray, so Bruce dies. Bat Kick>>>> Any Teleporter

a decent argument can be made for Superman beating Thanos, not so much Batman beating Kurt. OP didn't say crap about anti-teleportation-bat-spray, so Bruce dies. really? I expected better from you marwash. SM would get crushed.

marwash22
Originally posted by 753
really? I expected better from you marwash. SM would get crushed. heh. didn't say Superman could or would win, just saying an argument can be made... given certain parameters.

Batman has no chance. I don't think the batkick can transcend space and time.

chomperx9
heh. didn't say Superman could or would win, just saying an argument can be made... given certain parameters.

Batman has no chance. I don't think the batkick can transcend space and time. KMC Batman can Bat Kick through Dimensions

Robin Dc
KMC Batman can Bat Kick through Dimensions laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.