Crisis On Infinite Marvel Earths !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
The crisis has hit Marvel !

Who will live , who will survive ?

Etc....

Galan007
616 ME would survive..... The rest could should], be wiped out. ermm

grey fox
Originally posted by Galan007
616 ME would survive..... The rest could should], be wiped out. ermm

Including Zombie Earth , and Ultimate Marvel or *gasp* even the earth where teh Nazi's won WW2 ?!

Galan007
Originally posted by grey fox
Including Zombie Earth , and Ultimate Marvel or *gasp* even the earth where teh Nazi's won WW2 ?! Zombie Earth, and Ultimate Earth, should be all that's left .

But sadly, they'd probably get the axe. sad

Big Sexy
Zombie Earth, and Ultimate Earth, should be all that's left .

But sadly, they'd probably get the axe. sad Dont forget the universe with spidergirl and where "last planet standing took place." Or the ones visited by the exiles. Id say 616 and ultimate, maybe mc2 would servive. I doubt the zombie universe would survive though.

Galan007
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I doubt the zombie universe would survive though. Probably not. sad

Big Sexy
Probably not. sad Were still about to see them take on the army of Darkness. Reading from the necronomicon will definitely keep the zombies busy.

Galan007
Were still about to see them take on the army of Darkness. Reading from the necronomicon will definitely keep the zombies busy. Well come to think of it, the Zombie Universe may do better then expected...

Each of the remaining Zombified heroes has a part of Galactus' PC now.

It all depends on what type of threat would be eradicating the Multiverse(s) really. ermm

Big Sexy
Well come to think of it, the Zombie Universe may do better then expected...

It all depends on what type of threat would be eradicating the Multiverse(s) really. ermm I guess "the galactus" is still part of the chain that keeps Abraxas imprisoned.

Galan007
I guess "the galactus" is still part of the chain that keeps Abraxas imprisoned. I guess...

It was a great ending though.

grey fox
Well come to think of it, the Zombie Universe may do better then expected...

It all depends on what type of threat would be eradicating the Multiverse(s) really. ermm

Slight problem.

Those 'Galacti' are now taking on BP, Storm and Thing/HT

I can foresee two outcomes.

1. Death to the zombies

2. Fleeing from the dimension.

Galan007
Slight problem.

Those 'Galacti' are now taking on BP, Storm and Thing/HT

I can foresee two outcomes.

1. Death to the zombies

2. Fleeing from the dimension. You think so?

grey fox
You think so?

It's a Marvel book , an ongoing and features BP.

What do YOU think.

Nikkolas
Tony Stark uses this as evidence that being a cosmic being doesn't mean you're above United States law. Thunderbolts in Space is launched where the team go around and try to make various former Heralds and the like Register with the Cosmic Superbeing Act.

Galactic Civil War is soon to follow.

Who's side are you on?

Galan007
It's a Marvel book , an ongoing and features BP.

What do YOU think. I think that's why I hate marvel sometimes. ermm

Nikkolas
Stark invents a Galactusbuster armor with Reed that has the UN in it and it constantly feeds him energy.

The final battle concludes when Captain America appears with the Infinity Gauntlet and beats both Stark and the Anti-Monitor.

grey fox
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Stark invents a Galactusbuster armor with Reed that has the UN in it and it constantly feeds him energy.

The final battle concludes when Captain America appears with the Infinity Gauntlet and beats both Stark and the Anti-Monitor.

The way CW SHOULD have ended.

King Kandy
Anti-Monitor dies. To many damn Abstracts.

Symmetric Chaos
The "everyone is Galactus" earth wins.

DigiMark007
Anti-Monitor Crisis? Or Super-B*tch Whine Crisis?

The former, they may be screwed, since LT doesn't casually waltz around the Marvel U like Spectre does in DC. The latter, they pwn.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Anti-Monitor Crisis? Or Super-B*tch Whine Crisis?

The former, they may be screwed, since LT doesn't casually waltz around the Marvel U like Spectre does in DC. The latter, they pwn. However, it's a multi-versal imbalance... so he will interviener... shifty

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
However, it's a multi-versal imbalance... so he will interviener... shifty

True. But then again he might just sit there and talk to people while the omniverse collapses no expression

Nikkolas
*looks at thread topic title*

Crisis on Infinite Marvel Earths !"

Sounds more like the one with the fairly crappy villain.

So, COIE it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.