Ocean's Thirteen...worst of the series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

offtheset
What say you, fine peoples? I'm inclined to think Thirteen was the worst of the series, given that it was a worse Caper movie than Eleven and a worse Comedy than Twelve.

Zahara
I watched the first one, I won't bother watched the others unless I have to.

Solo
Did you even see Ocean's Twelve?

exanda kane
I am really looking forward to seeing this.

MildPossession
Yet to see the first one, borrowed the sequel just to see Vincent Cassel and didn't think much of the movie overall and will probably borrow the third when out on dvd.

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by Zahara
I watched the first one, I won't bother watched the others unless I have to.

same here

ragesRemorse
being very dissapointed with the second, i found this one entertaining and kind of exciting. It wasnt boring like the second

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
being very dissapointed with the second, i found this one entertaining and kind of exciting. It wasnt boring like the second

That's what I am hoping. I have to go see it since my fiance wants to see it on our next night out.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
That's what I am hoping. I have to go see it since my fiance wants to see it on our next night out.

if you liked the first one and appreciated the cast in the second, you should be able to take something away from this one. Not sure if its worth dropping 20$ to see though, you should make a night of it by huddling around the internet and watching on a good bootleg site. The sites where ive seen this bootleg playing actually had damn decent quality. When you officaly tying the knot hiker?

gingercaily
for me thirteen is nice...i havn't watch 12 but i'm planning,coz i'm so curious about it...

bigflames
i had heard alot of mixed feelings about the movie but in the end i didnt care for it much at all. granted im not a huge fan of any of them i enjoyed the first one for what it was, i dunno the last two jsut didnt really do much for me

ADarksideJedi
I like the first two.I had not seen Ocean 13.Going to go see it.But you may be right it could suck.I have no idea why they made a third one.JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.