Alpha Flight Vs Spider-Man (W/ prep)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
Who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
How much prep? no expression

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How much prep? no expression Silence fanboy! ermmvin

Emperor Ashtar
6 months

shksprtx
Which Alpha Flight lineup are you referring to, as the group has changed membership a number of times over the years?

Classic Alpha (Guardian, Snowbird, Shaman, Northstar, Aurora, Sasquatch, Puck, Marrina) should take him down no problem even with 6 months prep...

If nothing else, Northstar and Aurora are just too fast for him.

King_Mungi
If the Master/Llan couldn't beat the core members with prep what is Spider-Man going to do?

Galan007
Originally posted by King_Mungi
If the Master/Llan couldn't beat the core members with prep what is Spider-Man going to do? Web the shit out of 'em!? dur

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Galan007
Web the shit out of 'em!? dur

No one wants to be sticky sad

SpunkySmurph
If the Master/Llan couldn't beat the core members with prep what is Spider-Man going to do? Pray?

Galan007
No one wants to be sticky sad Therein lies the problem... stick out tongue

Jebus reborn
Wolverine could take out AF.
AF are just a bunch of Fantastic Four, Canadian rip-offs.

Spider-Man, with or without prep.

King_Mungi
*sigh* sad things is I don't know if your serious or not.

Symmetric Chaos
If the Master/Llan couldn't beat the core members with prep what is Spider-Man going to do?

*considers making an Llan vs AF thread just to see what happens*

Jebus reborn
*sigh* sad things is I don't know if your serious or not. My little secret...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
*considers making an Llan vs AF thread just to see what happens*

Llan should win, unless they have Talisman wink

Llan's quite uber, and rumor is going to be making a comeback.

Jebus reborn
Isn't the fact that Wolverine can beat them, the reason for all this over hyping of the AF?
Which means, they are still at hairy canuck levels (well, below, but you get the picture).

Galan007
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
they are still at hairy canuck levels This made me laugh WAY too hard. ninja

golem370
He goes to Reed Richards asks him to build a teleportation device and then he goes to Tony Stark and asks him to build him a suit that amplifies all of his phyiscal abilities 1,000 fold aka strength speed agility stamina durability and spider-sensors, he asks him to make a electrical webbing with 300,000 volt charge. He then stacks 100 pound bombs 10 of them on the outside of the armor so he can teleport in throw the bombs and teleport out. The suit is also camo like Predators. I don't know I tryed.

King_Mungi
Sadly there are people who DO actually believe that.

Jebus reborn
Sadly there are people who DO actually believe that. Speedblitz?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by golem370
He goes to Reed Richards asks him to build a teleportation device and then he goes to Tony Stark and asks him to build him a suit that amplifies all of his phyiscal abilities 1,000 fold aka strength speed agility stamina durability and spider-sensors, he asks him to make a electrical webbing with 300,000 volt charge. He then stacks 100 pound bombs 10 of them on the outside of the armor so he can teleport in throw the bombs and teleport out. The suit is also camo like Predators. I don't know I tryed.

and with all that Shaman says "shush" and freezes time. The end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.