Batman vs Punisher (Better thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Batman vs Punisher in the sewers of Manhattan. Batman has standard equipment. Punisher has standard equipment, well it varies but its not uncommon to see him with:

1. MI6 with sight scope
2 38 Caliber pistol.
3. Hunting Kinife
4. 10 Grenades.

None of them get prep. Who wins?

Martian_mind
Batman batkicks reality and sends Punisher to hell.

or not.

Alfheim
Not you again. Stop following me around. laughing out loud

Caps Conscience
Punisher knows NYC better than bats so I give him the edge.

don't shiv
nice and dark in the sewer big grin
lotsa dark shadow for The Dark Knight to creep in

Alfheim
Originally posted by don't shiv
nice and dark in the sewer big grin
lotsa dark shadow for The Dark Knight to creep in

I dunno man. Its not like its going to be so dark that Frank cant see what hes doing.

don't shiv
LAWLZ y'know I wonder if Punisher has the guts to dive into the stew an' lob his grenade pack up high igniting the methane within the sewer system.
that'll leave the Bat momentarily disorientated an vulnerable to a face full of M16

Alfheim
LAWLZ y'know I wonder if Punisher has the guts to dive into the stew an' lob his grenade pack up high igniting the methane within the sewer system.
that'll leave the Bat momentarily disorientated an vulnerable to a face full of M16

I dunno man, its a comicbook sewer. laughing out loud

don't shiv
oh sh*t jus realised the chances of a certain gv t @gency computer program flag ging muh posts fer attention increase exponentially with every mention of M.*.* eek!

braz
Batman ftw, he has nightvision in his cowl.

golem370
Does the M16 have night vision on the scope?

don't shiv
no smile

Jamaican
Originally posted by Alfheim
I dunno man, its a comicbook sewer. laughing out loud

LMAO - that's very true.

I know I probably sound like a fanboy but I still have to give it to Bruce. Anything other than an open field I give it to Bruce. He can blend in so easily to his surroundings. And even if not, his fighting IMO is much better than Frank's.

Does that really make that much of a difference? He's going to have to keep his one eye through the looking glass while Bruce can move as freely as he'd like.

Yeah, but they're fighting in a sewer...I really don't know how much of an edge that'll give Frank. Plus, you know Bruce would have gadgets to help him with directions etc, etc.

Alfheim
Originally posted by golem370
Does the M16 have night vision on the scope?

Again I didnt specify wether it was night or day. Ive seen characters in the sewers loads of times and they never have problems with seeing where they are going. I dunno maybe im being sloppy.

Just assume they can see where they are going. You know for some reason I just dont have the strength to fight for Frank today.

Scoobless
oh sh*t jus realised the chances of a certain gv t @gency computer program flag ging muh posts fer attention increase exponentially with every mention of M.*.* eek!

Really? ..... hmm

M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16

eek!

don't shiv
Citizen..... tsk tsk you better have diplomatic immunity or a clean record fer when the bad boys shake you down

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
Batman ftw, he has nightvision in his cowl. along with 5 others too

bats ftw 9/10

Darth Martin
also bats where's a nomex survival suit now simalar to the one in the movie. Thing is very durable. Took a blast from green lantern. Forgot which gl. its in the bats respect thread

Hitman911
Originally posted by Scoobless
Really? ..... hmm

M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16 M16

eek!
rifleriflerifle

spidey-dude
Not you again. Stop following me around. laughing out loud its called love big grin

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman wins here. Unless Frank uses Teflon bullets, he doesn't stand a chance in hell in beating Batman.

batman

Bouboumaster
I think that a M16 bullet can go trew body armor... Anyway, it's not like Batman could escape, with those tunnels... I give the aventage to Punisher.
Batman would beat him, however, in the city.

Badabing
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Batman batkicks reality and sends Punisher to hell.

or not. eek! laughing laughing

Superherovandal
Batman uses his poison batarangs to temporarily paralyze Frank and beats the crap outta him.

Faceman
Batman beats the crap out of Punisher...

jasonk3
Originally posted by Faceman
Batman beats the crap out of Punisher...

co-signed

TheGame17
punisher wins. he can't dodge the bullets forever.

Jamaican
You're right, he just needs to dodge them long enough to either get close to start fighting Frank or time enough to throw something of his own at him. I'd rather have Bruce's belt than be Frank with his gun. As we've seen Batman do and say "I dodge bullets nightly".

Either way, Frank can't keep shooting forever...

Alfheim
Originally posted by Jamaican
You're right, he just needs to dodge them long enough to either get close to start fighting Frank or time enough to throw something of his own at him. I'd rather have Bruce's belt than be Frank with his gun. As we've seen Batman do and say "I dodge bullets nightly".

Either way, Frank can't keep shooting forever...

Yes but the Punisher is not a street thug he is more dangerous with a gun because:

1. His reflexes are faster. Therefore he will pull the trigger more quickly than other people. Imagine 2 atheletes. Athelete A is a bullet from the Punishers gun. Athelete B is a bullet from less trained person gun. When the gun is fired to start running athlete A would have travelled further because his reaction time is faster.

2. With his experience Punisher can predict where they are likely to go before they get there.

3. He combines 1 and 2

4. Combining 1 and 2 and depending on the terrain if there is limited space Punisher could fill an area with bullets and even if they are able to dodge one or two bullets they wont be able to dodge them all.

Jamaican
Yes but the Punisher is not a street thug he is more dangerous with a gun because:

1. His reflexes are faster. Therefore he will pull the trigger more quickly than other people. Imagine 2 atheletes. Athelete A is a bullet from the Punishers gun. Athelete B is a bullet from less trained person gun. When the gun is fired to start running athlete A would have travelled further because his reaction time is faster.

2. With his experience Punisher can predict where they are likely to go before they get there.

3. He combines 1 and 2

4. Combining 1 and 2 and depending on the terrain if there is limited space Punisher could fill an area with bullets and even if they are able to dodge one or two bullets they wont be able to dodge them all.

You also didn't mention the fact that his accuracy would be better than the average street thug.

I still can't see Punisher taking him down. How many times have we seen Bruce take down someone who is very competent with a gun. He doesn't only take down street thugs. Apart from this, his armor will help. Add this to him also throwing things at Frank and I think he'll come out the victor.

BTW - this fight isn't too far off from The DC VS Marvel Series when it was Batman vs. Captain America. Which if you've read, I have a question for you regarding that....

Alfheim
You also didn't mention the fact that his accuracy would be better than the average street thug.

Ok just thought that was obvious.

I still can't see Punisher taking him down. How many times have we seen Bruce take down someone who is very competent with a gun. He doesn't only take down street thugs. Apart from this, his armor will help. Add this to him also throwing things at Frank and I think he'll come out the victor.

Well guns to the punisher are like Cap and his shield, Hawkeye and his arrows, DD and his club. Frank has been able to deflect DD's billy club with his accuracy and you know how fast DD is.

BTW - this fight isn't too far off from The DC VS Marvel Series when it was Batman vs. Captain America. Which if you've read, I have a question for you regarding that....

Dont know if i'll be able to answer it.

Jamaican
Yeah, but so was what you said prior to that...

True. It still just doesn't cut it for me to say that He'd lose.
Maybe I have too much hope. Lol.

Have you read it?...

Alfheim
Yeah, but so was what you said prior to that...

Ok.

True. It still just doesn't cut it for me to say that He'd lose.
Maybe I have too much hope. Lol.

Yeah it looks like it. Im not saying Frank will defintely win though.

Have you read it?... embarrasment .....no, but I have seen a website were one of the writers said that in that series Captain America was supposed to have been better than Batman. I should have kept the url.

Jamaican
Yeah. Well this is how it goes - Fighting in a sewer, Batman comes out the victor, Batman ends up saving Cap from drowning, but as they're coming up, Batman is making it seem as if he's lost the fight due to saving Cap. I'm pretty sure it's typo. I haven't read it for a while, but I'll double check. I'll see if I can scan it....really weird.

ragesRemorse
big ass guns in the hands of a man that knows how to use them, Castle wins.

Castle is more deadly than batman with prep time.

zoa
bats is evassive enough to get close to Punisher despite being rained on by bullets. Batman takes it 9/10

DigiMark007
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/0/4/customsig_108704_Kp.gif

TheGame17
punisher is pretty damn durable. way more so than batman. he'll be able to take his punches. he can also hit back. don't believe me?

here:

also, is it probable for him to get some bullets into batman.
i say punisher 7/10.

TheGame17
forgot to paste. here:
http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=91333

jgiant
Yea punisher would win this...he has the advantage it being a small close quarters area. He would make sure every bullet counts, batman would barely dodge one bullet if frank really wants to hit him. He would disorient him with grenades and then hit him with a head full o lead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.