I tried. I failed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vesternebel2
You can't keep up.
I, Judge, has improved my english to the level where you can't tell me apart from the rest.
NOBODY recognized me as Vesternebel, through Digimark was a bit suspicious.
Well, my point is, Digi, why do i have to stay banned? Can't we forget the past? You saw i acted nice toward everyone as Vesternebel and didn't spammed.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Vesternebel2
You can't keep up.
I, Judge, has improved my english to the level where you can't tell me apart from the rest.
NOBODY recognized me as Vesternebel, through Digimark was a bit suspicious.
Well, my point is, Digi, why do i have to stay banned? Can't we forget the past? You saw i acted nice toward everyone as Vesternebel and didn't spammed.

Yeah I noticed it was you and yes you were not rude.

Vesternebel2
I will be banned in minutes. But i am watching what you're posting.

Vesternebel2
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah I noticed it was you and yes you were not rude.

So, do you think i should be banned when i stick to the rules?

llagrok

Yes.

Alfheim

I guess not.

Vesternebel2
llagrok, when i acted normally, you couldn't even recognize me, yet, you want me banned?

llagrok
You can't harass people for months and spam idiot threads, then come back "I r gud englis and nice gai, plx let me stay"

Alfheim
Originally posted by llagrok
You can't harrass people for month and spam idiot threads, then come back "I r gud englis and nice gai, plx let me stay"

Actually thats a good point. I guess im too nice.

DigiMark007
through Digimark was a bit suspicious.

Don't kid yourself. I knew, and I got about 7-8 PMs telling me the same thing.

No one likes you. And a few days of being nice doesn't make up for the sh*t you've done. Stay gone one of these times....you'll be wasting less of your own time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.