Ganondorf vs Xemnas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
2vPheBem6pc

vs

dp_t-0PPro8

The fight takes place where Link battled Ganondorf in Twilight Princess. Also none of that, Ganondorf can only be hurt by light weapons crap. Xemnas CAN injure (and maybe kill) Ganondorf the same way he was pwning Sora and Riku. Xemnas has absorbed the power of Kingdom Hearts and Ganondorf has the Triforce of Power.

Who wins?

Violent2Dope
Good match. Not sure who would win.

Xenogears
Xemnas.

ESB -1138
Going basely on the videos Xemnas would win with ease but because most of Ganondorf's feats were not shown in that video.

Violent2Dope
Going by the videos of course Xemnas would win but Ganon's powers are greatly reduced in gameplay.

ESB -1138
Melee I give the fight to Ganondorf just because he has the brute force and Xemnas doesn't seem like someone who relies on strength. Magic...Xemnas has shown greater feats over Ganondorf like lifting a building but Ganondorf has managed to force a castle to collapse with his last ounce of strength..

Xenogears
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Going by the videos of course Xemnas would win but Ganon's powers are greatly reduced in gameplay. So is Xemnas's. Xemnas could've easily utilized the power of Kingdom Hearts to obliterate his enemies. Instead, he used it to create his own realm.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Xenogears
So is Xemnas's. Xemnas could've easily utilized the power of Kingdom Hearts to obliterate his enemies. Instead, he used it to create his own realm.

Yes but in the vid Ganondorf shows no use of magic where as Xemnas still does.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Melee I give the fight to Ganondorf just because he has the brute force and Xemnas doesn't seem like someone who relies on strength. Magic...Xemnas has shown greater feats over Ganondorf like lifting a building but Ganondorf has managed to force a castle to collapse with his last ounce of strength.. That's all true but also don't forget Ganon can perform feats like raising the dead and can create impenatrable barriers with his magical skill. Xemnas' greatest thing he has over Ganon is speed, and Ganon is no slouch in that department either(read my post on the Ganon vs. Ryu thread to see my proof, I'm a fat lazy bastard who doesn't feel like posting it again).

Violent2Dope
I will not let this thread die!!! SO POST!(sorry bout the double post btwsmile)

ESB -1138
Xemnas is capable of creating clones of himself where as Ganondorf was seen summoning spirits (or whatever) on that horseback battle against him.

Violent2Dope
Ganon I think is capable of creating the monsters that we fight in the games also so he might be able to create more than those spirits on the horseback fight.

ESB -1138
Not to mention a defeated Ganondorf who just got beaten twice by Link (once in Zelda and again as Ganon) pwned Midna with the fused shadows which with only a fraction WTFpwned Zant.

Violent2Dope
Zant is gayness(had to get that out) but he is strong and the fact that Ganon beat Midna with the fused shadows who easily killed says something. Also Midna was able to destroy the impenatrable barrier around the castle with them.

Who else?
From those vids, I'd go with Xenmas.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Who else?
From those vids, I'd go with Xenmas. Don't go by vids man that's just gameplay Ganon is massively weakened in gameplay.

Remindme
Xemnas, i don't see how this is even close to be honest. I agree many of Ganon's feat you haven't seen unless you played most of the games.

But Xemnas is alot stronger than Ganon.

Taking away a good fight from you, Xemnas using the spell he uses you nearly kill Sora. With no one coming to save him, Ganon's a goner

Violent2Dope
Ganon's immortal, that kinda refutes that last statement.

ESB -1138
That's why Ganon dies in Twilight Princess? Zelda NES? A Link to the Past? Four Swords Adventures?

Remindme
That's all true but also don't forget Ganon can perform feats like raising the dead and can create impenatrable barriers with his magical skill.

Go read the Xemnas respect thread. Xemnas can create barriers also, though he can't raise dead, he created a nobody dragon, that counts for more than a few undead whose sexual preferences haven't died with them.

Remindme
Ganon's immortal, that kinda refutes that last statement.

No it doesn't, If Xemnas can hurt Ganon, he can use that attack. If he uses that attack Ganon cannot survive it.

Violent2Dope
That's why Ganon dies in Twilight Princess? Zelda NES? A Link to the Past? Four Swords Adventures? He didn't die in TP, otherwise WW would never happen, he just could no longer mantain his physical form due to the circumstances of his appearance in the game, Four Swords Adventures I KNOW isn't canon, it can't be, I can't explain what happens in Zelda NES or LttP, some think it may be an alternate timeline, tho in WW he was constantly portrayed as being immortal and invulnerable.

ESB -1138
You have no proof that WW is the last game in the series. Heck if I recall correctly in A Link for the Past:

And the Master Sword was laid to rest forever

Violent2Dope
You have no proof that WW is the last game in the series. Heck if I recall correctly in A Link for the Past:

And the Master Sword was laid to rest forever I never said it was the last game in the series, but it's FACT that TP came first.

ESB -1138
No it's not. Because Ganondorf conquered all of Hyrule when the "hero of time" left and the goddesses flooded it. It's fact the Hero of Time referred to is Link when he went to Termina in Majora's Mask.

He didn't die in TP, otherwise WW would never happen, he just could no longer mantain his physical form due to the circumstances of his appearance in the game, Four Swords Adventures I KNOW isn't canon, it can't be, I can't explain what happens in Zelda NES or LttP, some think it may be an alternate timeline, tho in WW he was constantly portrayed as being immortal and invulnerable.

And since when can you decide what's canon and what isn't? Miyamoto (the creator of Zelda) was in charge of Four Swords Adventures.

Violent2Dope

ESB -1138

Violent2Dope
Hmmm...which means that it's a completely different reality? Weird.

ESB -1138
I think it has to do with OoT having the time travel thing. Link sealed Ganondorf in the future but not in the past when he was a kid.

Violent2Dope
So, that basically means that TP and WW aren't even really related.

ESB -1138
Seems like it

Remindme
So....that means what?

ESB -1138
Ganondorf is killed in Twilight Princess

Remindme
.......Okie w/e

Xemnas wins easily

Violent2Dope
Ganon did not die in TP. He just couldn't mantain his physical form after Zant killed himself(or whatever he did). Also, that was the MS, the MS is the only weapon that hurts Ganon. And inch from death, he collapsed his castle on himself, and surived, and Valoo breathed fire directly at him and his castle, and after the castle collapsed was still alive.

Remindme
Doesn't change the fact he's a sitting duck. Also if he was so badly hurt, that proves if Link did a more thorough job he'd be dead.

Ganon can be killed

Ganon would be killed by Xemnas

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
Doesn't change the fact he's a sitting duck. Also if he was so badly hurt, that proves if Link did a more thorough job he'd be dead.

Ganon can be killed

Ganon would be killed by Xemnas READ MY POST. Link has the MS, Xemnas does not. Ganon is stronger, more durable, and more magically powerful than Xemnas, all Xemnas really has is speed, which Ganon is no slouch in.

ESB -1138
Ganon did not die in TP. He just couldn't mantain his physical form after Zant killed himself(or whatever he did). Also, that was the MS, the MS is the only weapon that hurts Ganon. And inch from death, he collapsed his castle on himself, and surived, and Valoo breathed fire directly at him and his castle, and after the castle collapsed was still alive.

No, he died. His pupils faded, the Triforce of Power vanished, Ganondorf died. And try reading the first post.

Remindme
READ MY POST. Link has the MS, Xemnas does not. Ganon is stronger, more durable, and more magically powerful than Xemnas, all Xemnas really has is speed, which Ganon is no slouch in.

Xemnas Respect thread, V2D go read

(Edit)
Meh, i think Lexeaus, Larxene or Xigbar is more Ganon level

Violent2Dope
Ganon would beat Larxene, Lexaus, and Xigbar at the same time. no expression Sorry ESB, I read your first post a while ago, but couldn't remember it after it was revived. Will you at least place Ganon's durability at surviving Valoo's breath and his castle falling? And Remindme, I know what Xemnas can do.

ESB -1138
Only because I gave him the Triforce of Power I'll admit that but without it I doubt Ganondorf would have been "untouched" by Valoo's attack.

Remindme
Ganon would beat Larxene, Lexaus, and Xigbar at the same time.

Okay......what on gods green earth makes you think that????

And Remindme, I know what Xemnas can do.

Okay then, so how the hell does Ganon beat him???

Xemnas's Nothingness is way better than Ganon's magic no expression

Violent2Dope
Strength: Ganon has shown great strength, his greatest strength feat would be easily crushing the Fused Shadow in his hand, the Fused Shadow if you didn't know was an immensly powerful artifact.

Speed: Xemnas, tho Ganon is no slouch.

Durability: Ganon.

Magic: Ganon has much more ways to use his magic than Xemnas.

Reach: Ganon has some big ass arms, and has a sword that's bigger than a normal human.

Range: I think Xemnas' range may outshine Ganon's by a little.

Skill: Swordskill, even, whereas Xemnas focuses on athletic and quick strikes, Ganon has rock solid defense and power(you can't get thru his guard without doing something unorthodox). Magical skill, Ganon.

Experience: This one quite clearly goes to Ganon, he's like hundreds or thousands of years old.

Brutality: Ganon is pretty brutal and psychopathic when provoked.

Size: Don't think this matters but Ganon is like nine feet tall lol.

ESB -1138
Strength: Ganon has shown great strength, his greatest strength feat would be easily crushing the Fused Shadow in his hand, the Fused Shadow if you didn't know was an immensly powerful artifact.

And yet Link overpowered Ganondorf in a swordlock.

Violent2Dope
And yet Link overpowered Ganondorf in a swordlock. That same Link tosses 10 ten Gorons on his ass. You said it yourself, TP Link is much stronger than any other Link. I also kinda chalk that shit up on massive PIS.

ESB -1138
That same Link tosses 10 ten Gorons on his ass. You said it yourself, TP Link is much stronger than any other Link. I also kinda chalk that shit up on massive PIS.

I don't think those gorons weighed 10 tons. The big boss one may have been close but I doubt they weighed that much.

Violent2Dope
I don't think those gorons weighed 10 tons. The big boss one may have been close but I doubt they weighed that much. Gorons are essentially living rock. The one I'm talking about is much bigger than a normal Goron and had metal armor attachments.

ESB -1138
Gorons are essentially living rock. The one I'm talking about is much bigger than a normal Goron and had metal armor attachments.

That's a pretty big rock if it weighs 10 tons. And I remember the one we're talking about, that mini boss one. Yeah he was big.

Remindme

Yes okay it's immensely powerful, that does not mean it's psyhically tough, look like an old peice of rubble anyways. Besides, his limit of srength was breaking those chains, as it clearl took all his might to do so.

Doesn't matter how fast gannon is, Xemnas can Teleport

go on....more info, after all Xemnas was beaten up several times before the show down and he still had more hitpoints than any other Organization member. So i want to know what puts Ganon Ahead

Nothingness >>>>>>>> Magic

Reach: Ganon has some big ass arms, and has a sword that's bigger than a normal human.

Reach? matters vs a teleporter why?

I like how any fact where you admit Xemnas vs Ganon is a little, or there a comment how Ganon isn't far behind. None of that for Xemnas though

Skill: Swordskill, even, whereas Xemnas focuses on athletic and quick strikes, Ganon has rock solid defense and power(you can't get thru his guard without doing something unorthodox).

Teleporting is unorthadox, beside, Ganon would be way to slow to keep up with the lightning speed strikes of Xemnas

Magical skill: Ganon.

I need feats, sincei kind of think your a fanboy i'm not willing to go on your word. Xemnas was throwing skyscrapers using the power of nothingness, please, explain how Ganon > Xemnas here....

Experience: This one quite clearly goes to Ganon, he's like hundreds or thousands of years old.

True, but then Ganon will have never fought someone like Xemnas, so i can't see how that is relevent.

Ganon is easily more brutal. Xemnas doesn't even remember emotions. But then, why does this matter again?

True, again, why is that relevent? I mean i could say, Xemnas has cooler hair, but then if he diesn't help him win not much point in saying it

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme

Yes okay it's immensely powerful, that does not mean it's psyhically tough, look like an old peice of rubble anyways. Besides, his limit of srength was breaking those chains, as it clearl took all his might to do so.

Doesn't matter how fast gannon is, Xemnas can Teleport

go on....more info, after all Xemnas was beaten up several times before the show down and he still had more hitpoints than any other Organization member. So i want to know what puts Ganon Ahead

Nothingness >>>>>>>> Magic

Reach? matters vs a teleporter why?

I like how any fact where you admit Xemnas vs Ganon is a little, or there a comment how Ganon isn't far behind. None of that for Xemnas though

Skill: Swordskill, even, whereas Xemnas focuses on athletic and quick strikes, Ganon has rock solid defense and power(you can't get thru his guard without doing something unorthodox).

Teleporting is unorthadox, beside, Ganon would be way to slow to keep up with the lightning speed strikes of Xemnas

Magical skill: Ganon.

I need feats, sincei kind of think your a fanboy i'm not willing to go on your word. Xemnas was throwing skyscrapers using the power of nothingness, please, explain how Ganon > Xemnas here....

True, but then Ganon will have never fought someone like Xemnas, so i can't see how that is relevent.

Ganon is easily more brutal. Xemnas doesn't even remember emotions. But then, why does this matter again?

True, again, why is that relevent? I mean i could say, Xemnas has cooler hair, but then if he diesn't help him win not much point in saying it 1. It's an immensely powerful enchanted artifact, if it was so brittle then the Light Spirit when it attacked Midna would have shattered it, Ganon crushed it with one hand. Also, those chains I believe were likely mystical or enchanted, they were made by the Sages, who also made the sword that Ganon used, and you forget that Ganon was just brought back to life before breaking his chains, and then killed a Sage with a punch.

2. Ganon can teleport as well. He can also turn into intangible twilight material that moves quickly, tho he cannot attack in this form.

3. Ganon in OoT just got hacked by the MS by Link, collapsed his castle onto himself, only to emerge and turn into Ganon. In TP he fought Link while possessing Zelda, fought Link and Midna as Ganon, fought Midna who was using the full might of the Fused Shadows(it took a small fraction of their power to finish Zant via disintegration) and won, fought Link and Zelda(who was using Light Arrows) on horseback, then swordfought Link. In WW Valoo breathed fire on him, which in turn collapsed his fortress on himself, and was uninjured. Also, hitpoints are game mechanics, going by them is stupid.

4. Prove that. How does Xemnas' use of Nothingness match Ganon's phenomonal magical powers?

5. Ganon can tele also, and reach matters in all melee fights.

6. I agree, but Ganon can also tele. However, Link also has much faster strikes than Ganon, yet Ganon blocks every one of his blows. Ganon is not as slow as you think.

How's about you don't just assume I'm a fanboy because I disagree with you, okay prick? Ganon an inch from death destroyed the large room he was in and collapsed his castle, he brought Volvagia, a powerful dragon, back to life, he created a sentient being, Phantom Ganon(Xemnas DOES NOT create the Nobodies), he can tele, can become intangible, can fire electric blasts, create mini earthquakes with a punch using his magic(imagine what would happen if he channeled that punch and hit his enemy), and can shapeshift if need be. He also can create monsters, like Morpha, Barinade, and Gohma.

7. He has fought many different incarnations of Links, and has been in many sword duels, and has had much time to master his magical power.

8. Play God of War, then tell me brutality doesn't matter.

9. I just kinda felt like it.

Remindme
1. It's an immensely powerful enchanted artifact, if it was so brittle then the Light Spirit when it attacked Midna would have shattered it, Ganon crushed it with one hand. Also, those chains I believe were likely mystical or enchanted, they were made by the Sages, who also made the sword that Ganon used, and you forget that Ganon was just brought back to life before breaking his chains, and then killed a Sage with a punch.

2. Ganon can teleport as well. He can also turn into intangible twilight material that moves quickly, tho he cannot attack in this form.

3. Ganon in OoT just got hacked by the MS by Link, collapsed his castle onto himself, only to emerge and turn into Ganon. In TP he fought Link while possessing Zelda, fought Link and Midna as Ganon, fought Midna who was using the full might of the Fused Shadows(it took a small fraction of their power to finish Zant via disintegration) and won, fought Link and Zelda(who was using Light Arrows) on horseback, then swordfought Link. In WW Valoo breathed fire on him, which in turn collapsed his fortress on himself, and was uninjured. Also, hitpoints are game mechanics, going by them is stupid.

4. Prove that. How does Xemnas' use of Nothingness match Ganon's phenomonal magical powers?

5. Ganon can tele also, and reach matters in all melee fights.

6. I agree, but Ganon can also tele. However, Link also has much faster strikes than Ganon, yet Ganon blocks every one of his blows. Ganon is not as slow as you think.

How's about you don't just assume I'm a fanboy because I disagree with you, okay prick? Ganon an inch from death destroyed the large room he was in and collapsed his castle, he brought Volvagia, a powerful dragon, back to life, he created a sentient being, Phantom Ganon(Xemnas DOES NOT create the Nobodies), he can tele, can become intangible, can fire electric blasts, create mini earthquakes with a punch using his magic(imagine what would happen if he channeled that punch and hit his enemy), and can shapeshift if need be. He also can create monsters, like Morpha, Barinade, and Gohma.

7. He has fought many different incarnations of Links, and has been in many sword duels, and has had much time to master his magical power.

8. Play God of War, then tell me brutality doesn't matter.

9. I just kinda felt like it.

1. Try not to think, try to know what your talking about. The chains are not enchanted unless you can prove they are. So stop exaggerating Ganons feats. I didn't forget that and unless he was resurrected in a weakened state it makes no difference.

2. I don't recall seeing him teleport in a fight before. Xemnas can surround himself in a nothingness sphere, no attacks can break the sphere. He uses this in the fight Xemnas fight, in it he can also fly, but not attack.

3. All different events, and in no single one of those games are his feat of Durability beyond Xemnas's. Point being he was after all the punishment he took still more durable than anyone other of the Organization's members

4. Skyscraper throwing i would think proves he has more power than Ganon in magic/nothingness. Then he created his own realm using the power of kingdom hearts. If as the thread implies, he's using the power of kingdom heart purely to destroy Ganon, Ganon can't hope to win.

5. I fail to see how reach matter so someone who can teleport inside attack range. Xemnas teleports constantly, suggesting it is very simple for him to do so. Ganon rarely ever teleports, suggesting it is a difficult thing for him to do.

6. Xemnas has faster strikes than Link and duel wields, he'll be attacks more than twice as fast. Ganon is not that fast, simply put.

7. I am being honest with you, and i think that because you are involved in every ganon thread, and guess who's side your on most of the time....Plus you did make the Ganon respect thread, so your at least a loyal fan. No, but Xemnas can summon the nobodies, like when he was dying quickly after being hit by the power of light he summons well over 200 nobodies. Since he is not seen after creating those monster, we can presume it requires alot of energy to leave him in a weaken state, thus i don't see him doing it in battle. Also if he could do it in battle, why hasn't he before?

8. Xemnas has also obviously mastered his control of the nothingness.

9. Brutality doesn't matter. Infact it possible makes you weaker, as in so many things people say being calm and in control of yourself is much better than being in a rage e.i. being brutal

10. Okay, i feel like saying this. Xemnas is smaller and more numble, giving him yet another edge.

shin_gear
The Nothingness vs. Ganon's magic argument is probably not debatable since there's no hint that either is stronger than the other.

Xemnas created his own realm with the power of his Kingdom Hearts/Moon of Hearts that was comprised of countless hearts, even after its power was reduced. Ganon's invulnerability was taken out according to the OP...so the MS argument shouldn't even apply.

In this case Xemnas should take it. Xemnas's speed compared to Ganon's is like a turtle's speed compared to a hare's judging from the videos that've been posted. Not only that Xemnas teleports, creates clones of himself, become intangible, disappears and reappears at will and can traverse dimensions through portals. He could create thousands of projectiles surrounding the opponent at once and destroy them. Just pointing out a few things shown in the Xemnas video. Here's another video of Xemnas:Tm_JMSmGfUU
Though after all that Xemnas seems as good as he was before the fight. Tinker Bell saved Sora's life god knows how many times. It took the combined effort of two Keyblade warriors to put him down in the end, and even that was partially due to his superiority complex.

Violent2Dope
I'll break apart Gears post right now, it'searly in the morning, I'll get to Remindme's word quilt later. Ganon in A Link to the Past completely corrupted the Sacred Realm(a place of pure light) into his own realm of pure darkness, that would match Xemnas' creation of his small realm I'd say. Ganon is not a turtle compared to Xemnas in speed, I have proven it over and over again that despite Ganon's size he is quite fast. Ganon can also tele dude, and Ganon can also prolong the amount of time it takes for him to reappear, his is superior. Creating clones of yourself is a useful ability, but Ganon logically should be able to do something that almost matches it, by summoning Phantom Ganon. He was able to instantly banish him to a pocket dimension in OoT, why should he not be able to instantly summon him? Ganon can also become intangible in TP, he turns into Twilight matter and is able to move at great speeds in that form, its only weakness is his inability to attack in that form. Ganon can seal things in dimensions like Phantom Ganon, and has been able to escape the Sacred Realm too many times to count. Ganon can do that thing in OoT that fires multiple blasts that home in on the target, but I admit that blast is kinda slow to use and wouldn't really benefit Ganon. About Xemnas being the same before the vid as he was after it, wtf? He had a big ass hole thru his chest, he just healed himself! About Tinker Bell saving Sora's life, you gotta love those gameplay mechanics huh?

shin_gear
Foofie!

Remindme
About Tinker Bell saving Sora's life, you gotta love those gameplay mechanics huh?

That's kingdom hearts for you.

Logically Sora is by far weaker than any organization member unless you can say you beat them without healing

That is something you can appreciate in Zelda game, none of the healing nonesense, you got what life you got and you gotta make it work. Not saying i dislike kingdom hearts for it, but just saying it's a nice system.

shin_gear
It's Sora's Keyblade that pwnz villains with its immense power...discusses in Ansem Report 9 and in the secret ending in KH2...but Sora can summon it at will, just as Riku can summon his.

Remindme
Apparently in the next Kingdom Hearts Sequeal we learn alot more about the true powers of the keyblade. Just have to wait for the damn thing to be made

shin_gear
^That's very much true. In the KH2 secret ending the bald villain guy was easing his way through battling three Keyblade Warriors, raising mountains and creating tornadoes with hand signals whilst covering the world in chaos...performing elemental magic, making a dark clone of himself and using a Keyblade...while smiling the whole way through...oh God fear

Remindme
Did you notice how similar is outfit was to heartless Xehanort's?

And how the warrior that was with him wore an outfit very much like dark-Riku in Kingdom Hearts 1?

Ven means sky, Sora is Wind

Aqua means water, Kairi mean Sea

Terra means earth, Riku means Land

Appearently these are all connected, trying to link the dots before the game comes out

shin_gear
Yeah yeah lol...you're very correct on those points. ^^

I'm a member of KHInsider (I'm Meteora there) but I haven't been on the site for a long time...people were discussing a lot of things about the ending, like similarities and stuff...also notice the ending is called Sunset Horizon, and all the places in Twilight Town is Sunset something (Sunset Station, etc.) and the places are colored orange by the sun and the same clouds can be seen in the ending.

Oh cool meanings too. It was so annoying though hearing people say the blonde-haired kid was Roxas when it was revealed long ago (even before Final Mix came out) that the three knights were never-before seen characters. messed

Remindme
Khinsider? i should join if thats the kind of things you guys talk about...The only thing i got from the internet was the names thing sad I'm going to look for what i've been missing,....later anyways, something good to do when the forums goes all....well....dead

ThoraxeRMG
I see Xemnas winning

Warakia
2vPheBem6pc

vs

dp_t-0PPro8

And Xemnas in a stomp. He was already faster then Ganondorf without the power of Kingdom Hearts, this is a beat down. Ganondorf may not die be he won't be back for a couple thousand years.

shin_gear
Of course Xemnas would curb this fool. He has much more power thanks to Kingdom Hearts and has vastly greater skills and abilities.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Of course Xemnas would curb this fool. He has much more power thanks to Kingdom Hearts and has vastly greater skills and abilities. Proof on this? Power? What, cause he has the power of KH? Lol my ass, Ganon has the power of a world making god. See what I did there? Skill? Lol, how? Ganon has been a master swordsman since being a child and a master magician as well. He could just imprison Xemnas in a crystal prison. Abilities? Ganon has shown more.

Btw, Ganon is cooler in every way possible.

ESB -1138
Proof on this? Power? What, cause he has the power of KH? Lol my ass, Ganon has the power of a world making god. See what I did there? Skill? Lol, how? Ganon has been a master swordsman since being a child and a master magician as well. He could just imprison Xemnas in a crystal prison. Abilities? Ganon has shown more.

Btw, Ganon is cooler in every way possible.

Just because Ganondorf was able to trap a some far weaker then himself in a crystal doesn't mean he can trap someone with far greater powers like Xemnas; not to mention since we see Xemnas teleport.

But Ganondorf has the Triforce of Power giving him far greater powers then he normally would. Not to mention his already impressive display of powers.

Violent2Dope
Just because Ganondorf was able to trap a some far weaker then himself in a crystal doesn't mean he can trap someone with far greater powers like Xemnas; not to mention since we see Xemnas teleport.

But Ganondorf has the Triforce of Power giving him far greater powers then he normally would. Not to mention his already impressive display of powers. 1. He did it without even being present. Also, it freezes you I think. Can Xemnas even THINK while frozen?

2. Yepperz. In WW, without the ToP, he was able to take multiple light arrows, that speaks volumes about his power.

ESB -1138
1. He did it without even being present. Also, it freezes you I think. Can Xemnas even THINK while frozen?

2. Yepperz. In WW, without the ToP, he was able to take multiple light arrows, that speaks volumes about his power.

We see Zelda moving in the crystal so I guess it doesn't freeze you and still Xemnas >>>> Zelda. Just because something trapped Zelda doesn't mean it'll trap a more powerful being such as Xemnas. But Xemnas would find it difficult to even harm the great King of Evil.

Violent2Dope
We see Zelda moving in the crystal so I guess it doesn't freeze you and still Xemnas >>>> Zelda. Just because something trapped Zelda doesn't mean it'll trap a more powerful being such as Xemnas. But Xemnas would find it difficult to even harm the great King of Evil. Are you sure it didn't freeze her? I'll check it again laterz.

Cosmic Cube
Note that Ganon is pretty much invulnerable to anything other than the Master's Sword.

Neo Darkhalen
Well Xemnas is easy to beat.

Gannon wins.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Note that Ganon is pretty much invulnerable to anything other than the Master's Sword.

Read the first post then comment.

Cosmic Cube
Read the first post then comment. I see.

That 'crap' is one of Ganondorf's primary abilities.

Basically this is "Xemnas vs. Ganondorf without invulnerability".

Why not just make it "Xemnas vs. Ganondorf without the Triforce of Power."

(Note: Ganondorf's invulnerability comes from the Triforce of Power.)

With his invulnerability, Ganon wins.

Cosmic Cube
Are you sure it didn't freeze her? I'll check it again laterz. She was moving, trying to escape.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.