Green Lantern(Hal)/Big Barda/Sinestro vs Sue Storm/Namor/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Fight takes place in Harlem

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Fight takes place in Harlem

team 2

DigiMark007
Hal and Thor are the big guns, but Sinestro >> Namor or Sue.

guy222
Originally posted by DigiMark007

I like ur avatar

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by guy222
I like ur avatar

bump

Skeets
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Either Hal or Sinestro beat Thor,Barda could beat him too.
The other 2 get curb stomped.

guy222
Originally posted by Skeets
Either Hal or Sinestro beat Thor,Barda could beat him too.
The other 2 get curb stomped.

I don't think Hal can take a Godblast

Juntai
Team 1.

llagrok
Hal is too strong I think.

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Hal is too strong I think.

Hal>Thor?

nvrbeenwthagirl
barda could pull som e wins against Thor. Which makes this unfair. Storm and Namor are gonna get punked hard leaving thor all alone.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
barda could pull som e wins against Thor. Which makes this unfair. Storm and Namor are gonna get punked hard leaving thor all alone.

Nah

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nah

LMAO. Barda is as strong as Wonder Woman is and probably as skilled. She was the leader of the female furies. The Lessor Omega Rod she gave Red Tornado's wife blasted a hole str8 thru Amazo. you know the one who has Superman and WW's durability combined. the real Omega Rod was able to crack the living bracelets of WW1M. Yeah she would get some wins against Thor. Maybe 4 out of Ten. So this is an unfair match. Storm is no match for sinestro or hal. And Thor who is a match isn't going to match all of three of these guys once namor has his hands sawed off by the viscious sinestro and Storm is ash by an omega rod blast.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
LMAO. Barda is as strong as Wonder Woman is and probably as skilled. She was the leader of the female furies. The Lessor Omega Rod she gave Red Tornado's wife blasted a hole str8 thru Amazo. you know the one who has Superman and WW's durability combined. the real Omega Rod was able to crack the living bracelets of WW1M. Yeah she would get some wins against Thor. Maybe 4 out of Ten. So this is an unfair match. Storm is no match for sinestro or hal. And Thor who is a match isn't going to match all of three of these guys once namor has his hands sawed off by the viscious sinestro and Storm is ash by an omega rod blast.

They all fall to the Godblast.

I hate Sue. She is tough. Team 2 wins

Thanks for the info on Barda

Kurash
They all fall to the Godblast.

I hate Sue. She is tough. Team 2 wins

Thanks for the info on Barda

a good and simple reply to nvrs arguement, unfortunately for you i agree with him and say team 1 takes this no problem.

guy222
Originally posted by Kurash
a good and simple reply to nvrs arguement, unfortunately for you i agree with him and say team 1 takes this no problem.

Never is real passionate about comics. He's cool

Not a problem. None on Team 1 matches Thor or Namor superior strength

I will listen. How does Team 1 win

Skeets
Never is real passionate about comics. He's cool

Not a problem. None on Team 1 matches Thor or Namor superior strength

I will listen. How does Team 1 win
haermm

Barda's Stronger than Namor...
Namor and I.W are Fodder in this match,they get one shotted early on.
Thor then gets manhandled by either Sinestro or Hal.
God blast? Yeah...right.

Eternal Idol
haermm

Barda's Stronger than Namor...
Namor and I.W are Fodder in this match,they get one shotted early on.
Thor then gets manhandled by either Sinestro or Hal.
God blast? Yeah...right.

Hold on a sec... Fodder? Don't Sue's powers work in the same way Green Lantern's and Sinistero's work? All three make energy constructs in whatever shape or form they choose.

And when was the last time Namor has been one-shotted? I sounds almost unheard of, considering he's gone toe-to-toe with a few of the strongest Marvel has to offer, like Iron Man, Hulk, and the Silver Surfer. The guy's a wrecking machine.

This is a close fight any way you look at it, but Marvel takes it every time if Thor brings in the Godblast.

Skeets
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Hold on a sec... Fodder? Don't Sue's powers work in the same way Green Lantern's and Sinistero's work? All three make energy constructs in whatever shape or form they choose.
Since when can Sue make constructs like a GL?
And yeah they're both Fodder in this fight when you have them up againts 2 top tier Lanterns and Barda who is Wonder Women with tech.

And when was the last time Namor has been one-shotted? I sounds almost unheard of, considering he's gone toe-to-toe with a few of the strongest Marvel has to offer, like Iron Man, Hulk, and the Silver Surfer. The guy's a wrecking machine.O.k,sure he doesn't get one-shotted.
Either Lantern can take him out of the fight with a single thought.I doubt Namor would take a few shots from Barda's Rod anyway.

This is a close fight any way you look at it, but Marvel takes it every time if Thor brings in the Godblast.
How's it gonna be close when Sue and Namor get beat 1 minute into the fight?
How is Thor gonna pull off the Godblast? it's not like it's an instant attack.

Eternal Idol
Since when can Sue make constructs like a GL?

I'm not sure if Sue has ever demonstrated it in comics, but the way her powers work, it should be feasible. So long as she can envision it, she can make psionic constructs. Isn't that how Green Lantern's power ring works?

TricksterPriest
I'm not sure if Sue has ever demonstrated it in comics, but the way her powers work, it should be feasible. So long as she can envision it, she can make psionic constructs. Isn't that how Green Lantern's power ring works?

We've seen many times that she can't make complex constructs. Simple ones, sure. But nothing anywhere near a GL. You could make a case for Hyperstorm being able to do complex constructs, but not Sue Richards.

Skeets
Sue can only make Force fields,Bubbles,platforms...etc.A GL does whatever comes to mind.

Eternal Idol
Fair enough, but is that a limitation of her powers, or of her own ability to manipulate them?

Rewmac
I don't think Hal can take a Godblast You don't? Well I guess you don't know what Hal's will can do. He was fighting pure form Parallax and then Ganthet version. His will can overcome nearly everything. He can take Thor out. Not to mention Barda, tortured on Apokalips a hundred times and battle experience like noone oohhh and we have Sinestro too? Well I guess, we all just have to wait till Sinestro corps come out and then you will all see the powaaa.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.