Nate Grey vs. Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Who wins? Bloodlust.

Kaos sebaceous
X-MAN!

ooooo..wait this is regular nate right?

endrict
As in Mind raping Nate? if so he wins 100000/10

llagrok
If he's bloodlusted this ends in a second.

celestialdemon
Nate wins this one easily.

LordKaos
are you crazy Storm is immune to tp and can deflect all manner of tk she can do all this with lightning, and we haven't begun to use the full measure of her power. huh

Rewmac
Originally posted by LordKaos
are you crazy Storm is immune to tp and can deflect all manner of tk she can do all this with lightning, and we haven't begun to use the full measure of her power. huh Ill defined powers ?? 313 shifty

llagrok
Originally posted by LordKaos
are you crazy Storm is immune to tp and can deflect all manner of tk she can do all this with lightning, and we haven't begun to use the full measure of her power. huh

Calm down 2damnl, I mean Kaos 131

Nate can speedblitz that ho, get up his armor for class 100+ str and durability. He's probably the strongest telepath alive, we've only seen her deflect weaklings like Rachel. I'd also like to see her react to Nate stopping time, going invisible, popping her brain or simply punching straight through her.

starlock
Nate for the win

celestialdemon
Originally posted by llagrok
Calm down 2damnl, I mean Kaos 131

Nate can speedblitz that ho, get up his armor for class 100+ str and durability. He's probably the strongest telepath alive, we've only seen her deflect weaklings like Rachel. I'd also like to see her react to Nate stopping time, going invisible, popping her brain or simply punching straight through her.

Wait, wait, wait. You're debating using logic. You can't do that when debating about Storm. Get your sh*t straight!

llagrok
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Wait, wait, wait. You're debating using logic. You can't do that when debating about Storm. Get your sh*t straight!

You're right man, what the hell am I doing!!

Storm >>> Living Tribunal >> Nate

Rewmac
You're right man, what the hell am I doing!!

Storm >>> Living Tribunal >> Nate Noooo no no...

Storm>>>Multi-Verse

llagrok
Originally posted by Rewmac
Noooo no no...

Storm>>>Multi-Verse

I was wrong, stop rubbing it in sad

Rewmac
I was wrong, stop rubbing it in sad Unforgiveable. But can't Storm control plasma and electric velocity or something on subatomic level?

llagrok
Unforgiveable. But can't Storm control plasma and electric velocity or something on subatomic level?

Just like how Nate can control everything at a subatomic level. Do you know how he travels to other worlds? By RIPPING dimensions apart.

Rewmac
Just like how Nate can control everything at a subatomic level. Do you know how he travels to other worlds? By RIPPING dimensions apart. I don't even know what that means to control stuff on subatomic level...313 shifty

2damnloud
I don't even know what that means to control stuff on subatomic level...

Storm can do that.

Rewmac
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm can do that. So?

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
Nate for the win

Good Morning

I love the mutants. Nate is a fave. Taking Storm

DigiMark007
Baiting. Stop it Rew.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.