Superman vs ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who could defeat Superman when the battle field is 70,000 miles away from the sun? The battle field is roughly the size of Africa. Nobody Thanos level of above

Rewmac
Isn't Earth or other planets more than that? And he was fighting Mongul and homeboys there...

golem370
Yeah they are, that why I made this because he would be closer to the sun.

Rewmac
His body absorbs solar radiation I suppose he might be stronger. Thor surely won't be beating him like this.
But Silver Surfer on the otherhand can surely, if he reacts fast but if Surfer sucks in a punch....Well...We all know Surfer ain't all for physical combat. But Surfer can do. Dr. Strange, Zatanna, Green Lantern (Kyle, Hal, Kilowog), Black Adam and Marvel would go down there...

golem370
anybody else?

Rewmac
What's you opinion by the way?

Hitman911
Originally posted by Rewmac
His body absorbs solar radiation I suppose he might be stronger. Thor surely won't be beating him like this.
But Silver Surfer on the otherhand can surely, if he reacts fast but if Surfer sucks in a punch....Well...We all know Surfer ain't all for physical combat. But Surfer can do. Dr. Strange, Zatanna, Green Lantern (Kyle, Hal, Kilowog), Black Adam and Marvel would go down there...

Did he just say GL Kyle??? laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Rewmac
Originally posted by Hitman911
Did he just say GL Kyle??? laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud Kyle can just create K-Nite...And yes he is second to Hal or Kilowog.

golem370
Well since he is so close to the Sun is powers would increase quite a bit. I would says Mangog Silver Surfer Morg/Power Cosmic Gladiator/Captain,Orion/Astro force. Universe powers some on of that power.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Well since he is so close to the Sun is powers would increase quite a bit. I would says Mangog Silver Surfer Morg/Power Cosmic Gladiator/Captain,Orion/Astro force. Universe powers some on of that power.

Mangog stomps him

Hitman911
Norrin in the bloodbath!!

celestialdemon
Surfer definitely could. Apollo could probably take him down since his power works with the sun, too.

Priest
Originally posted by Rewmac
Kyle can just create K-Nite...And yes he is second to Hal or Kilowog. Kyle is under kilowog?

Priest
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Surfer definitely could. Apollo could probably take him down since his power works with the sun, too.
Apollo would be a nice fight with Superman, but i think superman is more impressive Sundipped than the Sun God.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Priest
Kyle is under kilowog? No. Where did you get that?

DigiMark007
Anyone who would normally beat him would. Anyone who wouldn't normally, wouldn't here. He doesn't lose his charge fast at all.

Anyway, these "Who could beat him threads" aren't a favorite of mine. They're way too vague and don't really promote discussion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.