Hourman w/Warlogog vs. Time Trapper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Worlogog

Galan007
Worlogog takes this...

Great battle though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If it were the Infinite Man, it would be totally a rediculous fight.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
If it were the Infinite Man, it would be totally a rediculous fight. I don't think it would be lop-sided though.

IMO, the right wielder of the Worlogog could give Infinite Man a damn good battle.

Cosmic Extant for instance.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't think it would be lop-sided though.

IMO, the right wielder of the Worlogog could give Infinite Man a damn good battle.

Cosmic Extant for instance.

Cosmic Extant is rediculous himself. He basically made himself an abstract with no beginning nor end.

Galan007
Cosmic Extant is rediculous himself. He basically made himself an abstract with no beginning nor end. In his Universe, Extant was God...

Man I loved that character, DC NEEDS to bring him back.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
In his Universe, Extant was God...

Man I loved that character, DC NEEDS to bring him back.

We should make a list of Cosmics that DC should bring back. They always make great characters and then put them in the land of the obscure or the dead. I think the Giants from Wonder World would have been great characters. I also liked Cronos, Krona, Kismet, Extant, Infinite Man, Neron, Asmodel, and the best of all. The Guy who's names escapes me. The one who could hate universally.

TricksterPriest
We should make a list of Cosmics that DC should bring back. They always make great characters and then put them in the land of the obscure or the dead. I think the Giants from Wonder World would have been great characters. I also liked Cronos, Krona, Kismet, Extant, Infinite Man, Neron, Asmodel, and the best of all. The Guy who's names escapes me. The one who could hate universally.

Isn't Krona still in that cosmic egg? confused Asmodel is in heaven's jail, so you'd need someone big to bust him out. Cronos is dead, I think. Neron got demoted to rhyming demon. The wonder world guys all got assraped by Mageddon. Extant........hey....what the **** did happen to Extant anyway? blink

Absolutely no clue on the rest. Would be nice to shut some people like Quanchi up by showcasing the uber cosmics of DC. stick out tongue And co-sign with both of you. Extant was ****ing badass. big grin thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Isn't Krona still in that cosmic egg? confused Asmodel is in heaven's jail, so you'd need someone big to bust him out. Cronos is dead, I think. Neron got demoted to rhyming demon. The wonder world guys all got assraped by Mageddon. Extant........hey....what the **** did happen to Extant anyway? blink

Absolutely no clue on the rest. Would be nice to shut some people like Quanchi up by showcasing the uber cosmics of DC. stick out tongue And co-sign with both of you. Extant was ****ing badass. big grin thumb up

Basically just saying DC makes great cosmic and then does silly things like turning eclipso into just a Thanos lvl character. But yeah, DC most def has a long list of cosmics who have done thier share of rediculous things.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Extant........hey....what the **** did happen to Extant anyway? blink He supposedly "died"...

But when he "died" there were countless copies of him throughout the timelines.... Extant isn't dead, nor can he truly die, .

DC just hasn't needed him for anything lately. sad

Galan007
We should make a list of Cosmics that DC should bring back. They always make great characters and then put them in the land of the obscure or the dead. I think the Giants from Wonder World would have been great characters. I also liked Cronos, Krona, Kismet, Extant, Infinite Man, Neron, Asmodel, and the best of all. The Guy who's names escapes me. The one who could hate universally. Infinite Man, Krona, and Extant are 3 characters that DC really needs to use again...

Estacado
That sig is..........jam

Galan007
Originally posted by Estacado
That sig is..........jam Thanks!

Metron is one of my favorites. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.