is this a sin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormlover
Just out of curiousity, is it wrong if you're a male and you like females, but you also have a foot fetish for male feet. confused

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by stormlover
Just out of curiousity, is it wrong if you're a male and you like females, but you also have a foot fetish for male feet. confused

Strange? - Yes, but a sin, I don't think so.

Sparkly
Are you thinking of those seven deadly sins or just any sin?

Boris
Wow.. that is weird.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Boris
Wow.. that is weird.

Have you not been on this forum for long? laughing

Robtard

Depends on which version (because there's many) of the Bible you use. Originally, only male-on-male anal copulation was a sin; there's also the possibility if you interpret the original (oldest surviving) passage literally, it's only a sin if the male-on-male sex is done in 'the bed of a woman' (your wifes).

Some newer Bibles changed the text to read simply as "homosexuality is a sin"; having a male foot fetish while being a guy does sound somewhat "gay", so yes, you'd be sinning according to those versions.

Funny, you'd think they would use the Torah verbatim for the "Old Testament" section of the Bibles.

debbiejo
Just out of curiousity, is it wrong if you're a male and you like females, but you also have a foot fetish for male feet. confused As long as you're not lusting after it... laughing out loud

Boris
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Have you not been on this forum for long? laughing

One of the weirdest things I've ever heard, I know about people with a foot fetish for women, but this dude has a gay foot fetish.

Men's feet... UGH!!

Any feet... UGH!!!

sick

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
As long as you're not lusting after it... laughing out loud

There is nothing worse then foot lust. laughing

Would athletics foot be considered an STD then? eek!

Sparkly
I like my feet smile

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Sparkly
I like my feet smile

Well, post a photo at least, so we can see your feet. laughing out loud

Robtard
Gotta agree there, mens feet = sexy, how? I just don't get it. Womens feet on the other-hand can be sexy, very sexy. Maybe I'm biased.

Though I think this "male foot fetish" will eventually act as a gateway drug for a 'male anus fetish'.

Schecter
this will never be solved without JIA's final word

BackFire
Everything's a sin, just go with it.

chillmeistergen
It's funny as sin.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
There is nothing worse then foot lust. laughing

Would athletics foot be considered an STD then? eek! Well it could lead to worse sins like murder or rape! eek!

Schecter
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
It's funny as sin.

no its: "if its fun, its a sin"

Robtard
Originally posted by Schecter
no its: "if its fun, its a sin"

I don't think the Bible mentions anything negative on tying weights to your testicles and running around naked...

lil bitchiness

Yes, you're sinner and will burn in hell fire for all eternity. You sir, are worse than Hitler!

Of course its not a sin. If you're ever confused about what is a sin - anything that is remortly fun, interesting or satisfying is probably a sin.

debbiejo
*Puts him on ignore list*

Alliance

Techically, acording to Christianity...probably not.

The real question is, why does it matter to you if it is a sin or not?

FeceMan
Everyone knows that sex is a sin. You homo.

Alliance
He said fetish...not sex. Lust is a sin, though. And isn't most sex lustful?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Alliance

Ya, we are only supposed to have sex when we have too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
Well if he is lusting after it and lying about it, then that's sin number 2. Man, he better do a few bloody Marys..

FeceMan
You're all retarded.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by FeceMan
You're all retarded.

And that is from a forum browsing turd. laughing jk

Goddess Kali

There are people like that in real life.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
There are people like that in real life.
Yes, one of them being stormlover.

Symmetric Chaos

One would hope so.

Bicnarok
no just sick, see a doctor

2D_MASTER
This fetish you have is only a "Sin" if you deny that you are gay. You know it, so don't say you "like women".

Drusilla
Why do you care if it's a sin or not? Worship feet as long as it doesn't disturb anyone. Also, being gay is not a sin either.

Violent2Dope
There's nuthin wrong with it. I like women but I also enjoy cutting off men's penis' and wearing it over mine. Now tell me, is there something wrong with that?

debbiejo
Envy is a sin! Go to hell and do not pass go, do not collect $200.00

next

Symmetric Chaos
Envy is a sin! Go to hell and do not pass go, do not collect $200.00

next

Well since you resisted taking the $200 that means you have respect/humility. But since Monopoly is a game with many players you were probably showing off. Sin of pride.

Of course if you did take it you'd be a greedy SoB (or DoB but that doesn't really flow)

debbiejo
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well since you resisted taking the $200 that means you have respect/humility. But since Monopoly is a game with many players you were probably showing off. Sin of pride.

Of course if you did take it you'd be a greedy SoB (or DoB but that doesn't really flow) LOL, yes, and boasting is a sin....Sinner! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
LOL, yes, and boasting is a sin....Sinner! roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh

"But, rabbi, is it not a sin to dwell too much upon matters of sin?" 131

debbiejo
Thinking for yourself is a sin, you must follow the ways of the scriptures! The penalty is death, you know. Let me save you, stop!

*sprinkles Holy Water, lights candles*

*draws pentagram*

Symmetric Chaos
It's a pentacle not a pentagram shakefist

debbiejo
Ok, I'll draw that too. angel

Robtard

No, Mormons have sex through a hole in a bed sheet.

debbiejo
That's just weird. They've made what is beautiful and shamful act. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.