Cap vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
We all know Cap can wield Mjornin, so for this fight Thor Loans it out to his favorite bud in the whole world so that he can smite the Amazon Princess. How does this go. Cap still has the shield.

Some may think its a know brainer Cap wins but we have to remember Cap doesn't have the experience Thor has with Mjornin....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
We all know Cap can wield Mjornin, so for this fight Thor Loans it out to his favorite bud in the whole world so that he can smite the Amazon Princess. How does this go. Cap still has the shield.

Some may think its a know brainer Cap wins but we have to remember Cap doesn't have the experience Thor has with Mjornin....

How would this be a no brainer? Cap can't fight as well as WW. Not even close.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How would this be a no brainer? Cap can't fight as well as WW. Not even close.

He has Mjornin which will give him the edge. And Cap cap can match her when it comes to skill.

What If...
No....

nvrbeenwthagirl
He has Mjornin which will give him the edge. And Cap cap can match her when it comes to skill.

WRONG

janus77
Cap throws mjolnir, thereby signing his death warrant, as WW ducks mjolnir and slices Cap's head open with her tiara.

or WW smashes his face in faster than Cap could release mjolnir.

Arctic
Cap gets owned.

Caps Conscience
You guys are crazycrazy

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by janus77
Cap throws mjolnir, thereby signing his death warrant, as WW ducks mjolnir and slices Cap's head open with her tiara.

or WW smashes his face in faster than Cap could release mjolnir.

Cap still has the shield and Thor is just as fast as WW......

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
WRONG

WW get divervirginized by a mystic Hammer.

Caps Conscience
Somebody is going to have to prove that Diana is more skilled than Cap H2H.

Arctic
You liking him doesn't mean he won't get owned by WW. He gets owned. Badly.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Arctic
You liking him doesn't mean he won't get owned by WW. He gets owned. Badly.

Me liking him has nothing to do with it. Thor owns Diana and he isn't nearly as skilled H2H as Cap. Cap would give her a good fight if not beat her under these conditions.

Hitman911
You guys are crazycrazy

I think your crazy!!
WW is nearly as fast and as strong as Superman.
These two are in two different leagues!! laughing laughing

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Hitman911
I think your crazy!!
WW is nearly as fast and as strong as Superman.
These two are in two different leagues!! laughing laughing

HE HAS THE STRENGTH OF THOR. I swear some of you guys have ADD or you just completely disreguard things that don't fit you preconcieved notions. SMH

Caps Conscience
Something tells me that you guys are replying without reading the first post. reading

rotiart
He who is deemed worthy shall wield the power of Thor.

if cap picks up the hammer, he gets all of thors stats... just like eric masterson... red norvell... beta ray bill all did for wearing the hammer...

that means strength, speed, etc on the level of thor. also cap is the guy that can learn a new martial style technique in a day.

He's fought alongside thor for decades. He's seen it work. Wonder Woman would have to know that if the hammer is out of his hands for60 seconds he reverts to cap... how would she know that. So then you have a guy with cap's fighting ability, agility speed, with the durabilty, strenght, and mystical powers of thor...

Yes cap goes down, but its not a curb stomp. i give ww 7-10 cause cap was only JUST given the hammer. give him a bit of study with it, and you got a wonder woman whos got a dead even fight on her hands...

complexbrother
Ok with the hammer Cap might be as strong as Thor, but he still dosn't have WW's speed, stanima, endurance, and centuries of battle experance. WW will disarm Cap and the knock him out, then take him home for a little amazonian R&R .

Mindship
I don't know Cap's experience with the hammer, what he can do. Would he just use it as Thor often does: as a club or something to throw? Could he do any higher-order stuff, like enhancing his athletic skills with its magic, to where he and WW are in the same ballpark?

As I see it, this is crucial. If Cap's just going to bludgeon or hurl, he loses. Period. He might as well be fighting Superman. But if he can approach/equal WW in power, then fighting skills become the deciding factor.

In h2h, Cap has more experience than WW in fighting much more powerful opponents. He'll be bringing with him the awareness which comes with having to rely more on skill than strength.

IMO, this gives him the edge (if he has Mjolner-enhanced athletic prowess).

TricksterPriest
Thor is just as fast as WW......

]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/aae.jpg

Hitman911
Something tells me that you guys are replying without reading the first post. reading

AHAHAHA I've just read it.........................He still dies. no expression

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by rotiart
He who is deemed worthy shall wield the power of Thor.

if cap picks up the hammer, he gets all of thors stats... just like eric masterson... red norvell... beta ray bill all did for wearing the hammer...

that means strength, speed, etc on the level of thor. also cap is the guy that can learn a new martial style technique in a day.

He's fought alongside thor for decades. He's seen it work. Wonder Woman would have to know that if the hammer is out of his hands for60 seconds he reverts to cap... how would she know that. So then you have a guy with cap's fighting ability, agility speed, with the durabilty, strenght, and mystical powers of thor...

Yes cap goes down, but its not a curb stomp. i give ww 7-10 cause cap was only JUST given the hammer. give him a bit of study with it, and you got a wonder woman whos got a dead even fight on her hands...

Thank you, man things where getting crazy in here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.